PDA

View Full Version : Trading 2 Mews.

Subzero829
January 25th, 2008, 06:28 AM
I have two mews to trade. I am not looking for anything in peticular. Just make an offer, and I will get back to you here is the information on each individually.

1. Mystery Mew
OT: MYSTERY
ID No. 06930
Nature: Hardy
LVL. 10
Somewhat vain
Happilly eats anything.

Stats
HP: 40
Attack: 26
Defense: 25
Sp. Attack: 26
Sp. Defense: 28
Speed: 26
Abilty: synchronize

Moves: pound and transform

This Mew is nearly UT. He has been in 1 battle gained 122 exp, but has never leveled up. I also guarantee that he is legitiamite from the Mystery Mew Event.

Mew #2
Name: Japaneese (assume its mew)
OT: Japaneese (Dont know what it says)
ID No. 50716
Exp: 1059860
Lvl: 100
Nature: Jolly
Strong willed
Likes sweet food

Stats:
Hp: 336
Attack: 220
Defense: 220
Sp Attack: 213
Sp. Defense: 239
Speed: 259
Ability: Synchronize

Moves: Psychic, Thinderbolt, Sludge Bomb, Softboiled
Ribbons: Champion Ribbon

I cannot guarantee this is a fake. I cant guarantee that this is legite either. All its stats and experience and everything look legit but the japaneese name and everything makes me think otherwise. I've made a post to find out if its legit or not I will be sure to update the status of this one.
(Update Shiny Umbreon said "Looks like a legit (or well-hacked) Hadou Mew")

richdevildog559
January 25th, 2008, 06:40 AM
well there has to be something that your looking for... it would make it a little easy to determine what i can offer.

Subzero829
January 25th, 2008, 06:45 AM
well there has to be something that your looking for... it would make it a little easy to determine what i can offer.

Im not looking for anything in peticular. Hard to get legendaries other events. Im not too interested in shinnies but if they are good enough maybe.

\\Ceiran//
January 25th, 2008, 09:53 AM
which legendaries? filllller

Renyui!
January 25th, 2008, 10:57 AM
do you want an entai? or mewtwo?

Subzero829
January 25th, 2008, 11:39 AM
do you want an entai? or mewtwo?

Im not lloking for a mewtwo. I need a entai or if you have a spare masterball I would do it for that. Umm here is a question. Which of the two Mew's do you want? Im assuming you want the Mystery Mew (The guaranteed one)