PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been on TV - split from old thread

Tré
January 25th, 2008, 04:13 AM
on a MV on MYX Philippines "Livin Home" (Drummer)

Binary
January 25th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Nope, I've never been on TV
But I would like to 8D

~C3LEBI

Olz.
January 25th, 2008, 08:23 AM
hehe, I've been on My Local News channel when the FA Cup Came.

dragica
January 25th, 2008, 09:03 AM
yes, but nothing big... mostly they just show me on some sports competitions when they zoom in some random fan and they notice us being all crazy, painted in flag/club colors and waving flags :D

Gerri Shin
January 25th, 2008, 09:21 AM
I've been on TV a Couple times, the biggest so far has been on city-wide local access, in the showing of my performance of 1984, I played Winston. I will soon, however, be up on the big screen as an extra in a movie being filmed here in my home town.

Sonido
January 25th, 2008, 09:47 AM
I've been on the newspaper twice with My Football (soccer) team.

B-Baller
January 25th, 2008, 10:35 AM
Yep I have. They did this report on this new math teaching method they were using here in NZ...couple of my mates got asked a couple questions (and choked, xD) and I was visible in the background. Go me! xD

st.jimmy
January 25th, 2008, 10:41 AM
my cousin is in the band westlife(shane) and i appeared in a documentry about him:)
go famous cousin:D

Tapioca
January 25th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I've been on the news, but that was like 10 years ago maybe...? >>

Midori Chi
January 25th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Yep, just last year on the news early in the morning. The news people made me look like a confused duck or something. XD

pink-tiger
January 25th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I think I have,but im not so sure.I've been on a dance video thought.

Sammi
January 25th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I was on this short news program for all the air bases in the Pacific, I think. It was way back when I was in elementary school. It had snowed a lot the previous night, but we still had school. I made a snowball because I wanted attention for the hell of it. They asked me what I'd do with it and I threw it at someone. Never got in trouble for it, either. That was the best part :D

Cassino
January 25th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Never been on TV, don't want to be...

Red1530
January 25th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I am going to be on T.V. Feb 2 because I was in the audience of a local quiz show and the filmed the audience.

doritos
January 25th, 2008, 03:46 PM
The closest I've ever been on tv has to be when they do football highlights and they just happen to get a shot of the band in there. ]:

Wish
January 25th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I've been on local TV a few times. I've been on National Television too. If you watch Nickelodeon, I was on Slime Time Live as a helper person. (If any of you have the video of Spongebob: Lost in Time special premiere, PM me ;) I can point me out)

Azonic
January 25th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Oooh! I created the old thread. :D

I've been on ... 4 times. None of them were focused on me though.

1. News Report
2. Taping at Camp
3. Sneaking behind a news brodcast
4. Some Rock Concert 1000 years ago xD;;

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 08:16 AM
I've been on local TV some back in Virginia.

They show my baseball teams highlites, The only one i've seen was my wall stealing catch to stop a game winning homerun, quite exciting! :D

Aegis
February 1st, 2008, 10:41 AM
Yep, I've been on there twice. The first was like, 10 years ago in a fireworks store, the news team was interviewing people to see what fireworks they liked, and I was one of them XD The other time was a few years ago, they were doing some special on our school, and I happened to walk down the hall in the background while they were filming :x

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 1st, 2008, 12:12 PM
I wish, but no.

But just you wait world, some day, this pathetic little emo named Abby WILL be a star.

Sweet Smoochum
February 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM
I actually have...I think. When I was 7, I went to Florida and went on Nickelodeon. It was a show called "Double Dare." They said it was on tv, but I never saw it. I don't know for sure, though. I was the only red head there and I didn't raise my hand when they asked "who wants to get slimed?"

Ayano Katagiri
February 1st, 2008, 11:24 PM
I've been on TV a few times when I was younger I believe.

Only news reports though, which just happened to coincide with where I was at the time.

RYOUKI
February 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM
Never, I don't really wanna be on TV. I'm not photogenic.

Pikabloo
February 2nd, 2008, 01:23 AM
A couple of years ago, I think the back of my head was on TV :x

It was in school, and some dude (I really forgot who) came to our school during an assembly. And then there were camera men from the local news. And one of the cameras happened to be behind me, without me knowing.

Lady Nicole
February 4th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah, only a few times though.

I know someone who went to a picnic in the park with his friends and brought a bottle of beer with him. Anyway, when he was innocently drinking the beer, he was filmed. His mother saw him on TV later on with the news heading: "Binge drinking in Britain's young people" and then the film clip of him drinking the beer. He wasn't binge drinking at all XD

zel 2.0
February 4th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Uhhhmmmm... I've been once (although I think I've been one more time but I dont remember really), and it was at one of those classic "kids" show with songs, dancers and that kind of stuff that only 8 years old kids enjoy... Of course, I was 8 as well -_-

The funny thing is that my mom recorded the show, and the tape was accidentaly erased... So there, my few minutes of fame deleted forever... (good it was that way XD)

Snivi
February 5th, 2008, 05:29 AM
Just the local news - they showed me walking into school but that was like 3rd grade. XD

Virtual Chatot
February 5th, 2008, 03:37 PM
A couple of times actually, my Mum is so insane she actually recorded all of them 8P

1. I was one of the background Characters in Star Wars Episode II
2. My local Robotics team won the State Championships
3. A play I played in