PDA

View Full Version : Whats your talent/hobby?

Tr@ce
January 5th, 2008, 10:17 AM
What are your hobbies?
No, one of mine is NOT picking my nose.
I enjoy acting and singing. Alot of stuff in "the arts".

AnimeDDR110
January 5th, 2008, 10:32 AM
I like to do a lot. Lets name my two favorite things to do.

Watching Anime, such as Rin=Dum, Shin-Chan, Eureka SeveN, and others. Building Sasuke/Ninja Warrior Obstacles in my house. I Have made the cliff hanger, pipe slider, salmon ladder, and even a 13 foot Warped Wall.

Michii
January 5th, 2008, 10:38 AM
I enjoy listening to music and making graphics. I'll only tell ya that. =]

Soul Eater
January 5th, 2008, 10:40 AM
OMFG...I swear I clicked this and thought it had to do with picking your nose so I'm like, "k, wtf? XD"

Um...yeah, anyway, I love to write stories. <3 That's about the only talent I really have and I enjoy it very much. :]

xiao
January 5th, 2008, 10:41 AM
i like sleeping. my only hobby

Olz.
January 5th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I like Posting on Forums ^^,
Drawing,
Tennis,
Pokémon! xP

B-Baller
January 5th, 2008, 12:53 PM
I like ...

Basketball
Bass guitar
Heavy metal (teh metals FTW...xD)
Sleeping
Writing
Going on the computer

And that's pretty much it...xD

Midnight Beat
January 5th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I enjoy surfing the PC, reading, hanging out with my friends, practicing karate, and watching TV. There are more, I just can't think of them at the moment. x:

Natalie♥
January 5th, 2008, 02:49 PM
My main hobbie is staring off into space, along with...
reading
writing
Going on the computer
playing sports: doesn't really matter what sport

Live in Color
January 5th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I clicked this thread because I thought it was about 'njoying pickin' ma nose...

Joking! xD

My hobbies are banner making, sports, thinking, yes, thinking is actually a hobby of mine, and video games.

Warheart
January 5th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Heavy metal (teh metals FTW...xD)

METAL! CAN I GET A HELLZ YEAH!?! >_<

My hobbies include Music (Listening, and playing), Sports (Not the sucky ones like tennis. Those are totaly un-Metal), and randomly lurking internet forums, looking for something to do in my spare time, Video Games, as well as beating down emo kids regularly for being so..lame..

Tch, Yeah. That's right T_T

Jeremy
January 5th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Well sweeties, I do 'njoy pickin' ma nose. =p

Seriously though, my hobbies are:
Anything involve Nintendo
ROM hacking
Programing
Drawing
Watching anime
Being kawaii
Talking
Modding games/consoles

Yes sweeties, I do a lot of techie stuff. XD

mystletainn
January 5th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I enjoy:

Reading
Pokemon (Battling)
ROM Hacking (newest hobby) Specifically map making
Guys
Hanging with my home dogs
Writing

Sammi
January 6th, 2008, 09:02 AM
These days, I enjoy writing. I'm trying to get back into reading. I love playing video games. I spend time on the Internet as well, where I post on Pokemon forums all day, along with reading my Livejournal. XD

Wow, that sums up my life pretty well... how sad is that? I need some new hobbies...

Wish
January 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I enjoy Drawing, hanging out with friends, Watching Anime, and going on the computer. ^^

Kyoko
January 7th, 2008, 03:54 PM
My hobbies include: playing my DS, reading, drawing, skiing, swimming, dancing and making hand bags :3 aaaand for the new years I'd like to take up some new hobbies, I want to try snowboarding eventually.

Cherrim
January 7th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I like playing video games and being online. And sleeping and eating, I suppose.

That's mostly it. XD Every so often I'll get in a graphics kick and make icons or something but for the most part, my leisure time is spend doing the things I mentioned first. :x

Rukia Kuchiki
January 9th, 2008, 03:05 PM
My hobbies are..

Watching anime, doing graphic things on photoshop, drawing, play video games, obsessing over anime characters. ;x

Idiot!
January 11th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Pouring water from as high as I can go into the mouth of a bottle at the ground.

Jubilation
January 11th, 2008, 01:41 AM
I like dancing but not like professional

zel 2.0
January 11th, 2008, 10:08 AM
I like: playing videogames (and hacking them), watching TV, and browsing the web. That pretty much resumes all of my hobbies. When I was younger I also liked drawing but then that skill started to rust till it dropped from the list.

Sorano
January 11th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I guess what I enjoy most these days is being online. And playing video games. And watching anime. :D *GEEK*

I also really enjoy hanging out with a few of my friends and horseback riding. And eating and sleeping. And that's pretty much it. :x

Tapioca
January 11th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I like to sing. A lot XD

I also like playing video games. Sometimes, I mix it up and sing while I play video games which ultimately messes me up. IE when I lost an extremely hard boss battle in KH2 because I was preoccupied with a chorus :x

That just shows how well I can multi task 9-9

Cassino
January 11th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Drawing, PC gaming. I'd probably take up table-top gaming too, if I had the money. x0

Gοяκнaвоii
January 11th, 2008, 05:24 PM
PC... meeting up wif mah ExKarsha =]... Umm.. IRC.. o.O
Umm... Random stuff xD
i adjust to the situation so i seem to enjoy pretty much anything =]

txteclipse
January 11th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Hobbies, hmm? Let's see...reading, writing, drawing/inking/coloring/editing things, inventing things, building said inventions (haven't done this much), making music with a computer program, listening to music, learning about awesome stuff (check out nanotech and aerogel), watching movies/tv, playing video games, being much too obsessed with pokemon for my own good, being online much too much for my own good, playing airsoft, hanging out with friends, upgrading my computer, and not having enough time for everything I like to do. That's pretty much the gist of it.

Yuoaman
January 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Okay let's get started!

-Reading (More than what is healthy)
-Writing
-Drawing
-Learning (WTF!!!)
-Music

And a lot of other nerd stuff..... If you haven't realized, I am a bit.... ummm.... on the nerdish side.....

Ichikool
January 12th, 2008, 02:41 PM
'Njoy pickin' yer nose, eh? xD

Here are some of my hobbies:

- Drawing!
- Writing
- Listening to my MP3 player
- Riding my bike/skooter
- Playing my DS
- Singing with my cousins to RENT songs. ^^

aaronburnsyou
January 12th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Let's see....

Well there's Pokemon (obviously), and then..

-Gaming
-Swimming
-Movies
-Not "pickin' ma nose"
-Eating (so much it deserves its own bullet on this list)
-Singing (even though I'm not too good)
-Sudoku
-My dangerous and epic quest to become The Guy

Sheena--Fujibayashi
January 13th, 2008, 02:17 AM
I like badminton, drawing, coloring, sleeping & shopping...

Gerri Shin
January 25th, 2008, 06:26 PM
right now I'm pretty good at one thing. Photoshop
▼Example▼

Zanacross
January 25th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Juggling is always cool. Or talking about myself. I'm good at that. Also Video games.

:p Darling :p

Ausaudriel
January 25th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Merging threads and deleting the first from the new one, since this thread is duplicate.

la~

LaurenLOVESTONED
January 25th, 2008, 07:37 PM
horseriding, writing (poems, scripts, stories, speeches... i do 'em all, they even gave me a shiny medal for it ^^), acting, music, listening, learning, tae kwon do soon, running. ugh lots more

Binary
January 25th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Umm...I like drawing...and I sing alot XD,
I also like football and cricket....and also good at gaming :P

~C3LEBI

amn493
January 25th, 2008, 10:42 PM
I like singing, acting and directing!

Mr. Sanders
January 26th, 2008, 01:56 AM
I think you could call these habits. LOL :knockedou

Writing Doctor Who books, Currently working on one called 'Future Nostalgia'
Hacking Pokemon games, Currently AquaMarine Version.
Reading AaMayL stories (BIG habit of mine! :classic:) Particularly ones with Good bits! :embarrass

I guess my biggest talent is drawing, but I've got a reasonable vocab too so that means I'm good at understanding more adult fiction. I find young teen books too easy...
Exaple: Eragon, Deltora quest, etc.

Razer302
January 26th, 2008, 05:24 AM
I spend a lot of time reading. I enjoy to read. I read manga but only have 3 manga books.

I also enjoy playing football. I don't play as much as I used to be when winter is over I will be playing with my friends again.

pink-tiger
January 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I can draw anime and sing.Though I have stage fright when it comes to singing but still.
Sissy midori says I have a nice voice. ^_^

Saryka
January 26th, 2008, 06:30 PM
I enjoy writing (songs, stories, and fanfiction), playing video games, playing tennis, and I do a lot of web design and website building in my spare time.

mrplanters
January 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM
My hobby: skateboarding its so much fun and the good times never end with it :)

Red1530
January 27th, 2008, 06:52 PM
My to big hobbies are in the sciences. They are astronomy and meteorology. I also like to read.

Himawarii
January 28th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Drawing is pretty much my only strong point.I run pretty fast aswell.~

Sweet Smoochum
January 28th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I really like to dance, make sprites/comics, write stories, sing when no one is around..., play Pokemon, read, and watch tv/movies.

Rebellious Treecko
January 28th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I like to draw, play video games, and dream about writing a Pokemon fic.
I'm learning how to use Photoshop so I can improve on my digital art.
I also read books in my spare time.

I'm not really sure what my talents are besides drawing.

flight
January 28th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I exercise and dance very often. Well, that's what I can be always seen doing, actually.

Soo...yeah. >>;

saphire
January 29th, 2008, 11:25 AM
it enchants to me to make signatures with adobe cs3

GrovyleGamer2007
January 29th, 2008, 01:49 PM
My major hobby is collecting vintage video games and consoles(owns a total of ten counting the Wii and DS). But I'm also obsessed with guns. Currently, the only real gun I have is a 102-year-old Winchester .22 bolt action rifle.

Snivi
January 29th, 2008, 01:59 PM
I enjoy watching anime,
collecting and reading manga,
collecting snow globes, polar bears, & anime wallscrolls.
Among other things.

Taffeh
January 29th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I cook, I talk, and I weird people out. That's about it. I'm not particularly useful.

Lucy Lu
January 29th, 2008, 09:19 PM
I love to listen to music, walk, watching tv/anime, surfing in the web, watching web videos(YouTube, Veoh, etc.), dancing, tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, reading, cooking, Photoshop, shopping, and working.

I used to love playing video games, but I don't do that anymore. Ever since I got a computer and a job...something had to give. I might get back to gaming, but it isn't a priority right now.

Kirlay
January 31st, 2008, 09:52 PM
Drawing anime/manga people.
It wont get me anywhere in life though. >_>;

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 07:58 AM
Drawing anime/manga people.
It wont get me anywhere in life though. >_>;

If you think that it won't.

My talent is outfield in baseball, and battling (well maybe), I also am quite talented when it comes to dancing (so my friends say :/) I'll beat anyone in wii tennis, Muwahahaha! I also like football, but a career ending injury happend :/ stupid major contact....

My big hobbies are Pokemon and baseball, two of the best things I do! :D

Virtual Chatot
February 23rd, 2008, 06:23 PM
I raise saltwater fish and coral <3

I have 3 tanks in my room, and one right by my Mac. The fish stare at me while I type <_<

Gummy
February 23rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
It has to be a tie between playing basketball and gaming. Both seem to make time go ten times faser.

Zanacross
February 23rd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Trying to write a fan fiction. Making a website. I'm not good at them but I try.

Tater Tot
February 24th, 2008, 08:50 AM
I guess I'm an alright singer. XD
I'm a good sketcher I guess. And I'd say I'm a pretty alright actor, of course I dunno if I have any talents I'm just naming a list of things that some people think I can do well. Of course then again I probably don't have any talents, people probably just say I do. >.<

Cassino
February 24th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Drawing, gaming... and learning languages, I suppose.
I'm told I have potential for sport and acting aswell, though the latter doesn't appeal to me.

El Gofre
February 24th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I'm a regional grade trampolinist, that be my talent :)

Lil-Dill
February 24th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Im a drummer so drumming would be my talent and hobby.

My other hobbies are: drawing, soccer, video games and going on the computer.

Memory
February 24th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I really like to draw, write, read, play the flute, piano, barry sax, I spend a lot of time in photoshop making graphics, I also really enjoy photography, listening to music, soccer and web design. :D

Yesh.

The Real AAA
February 24th, 2008, 10:13 AM
on the internet I love 2 make little sites n stuff
and outside of online I luv 2 wrestle!

Rai
February 24th, 2008, 02:44 PM
I'm told I'm a great dancer but I don't really think so. Except for flexcibility; I could probably be a contortionist (sp?) if I wanted to be.

& writing. Evreyone tells me I'm great at English.

abarai
February 24th, 2008, 03:47 PM
talents - graphic + web design

hobbies - graphic + web design , surfing , anime , music , hanging with mates.

BakingBluePotatoe
February 24th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Hobbies:
Drawing
Writing Fan-Fics
ROM Hacking
Spriting
Playing Pokemon
Playing Sonic
Glomping Lucario <3333
Creating Fan-characters

Talents:
Drawing
Spriting

meh...

Tater Tot
February 25th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Now I take my earlier post back,
I can draw well.
Boy I really spilt the beans here. XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 1st, 2008, 06:55 PM
mines is playing the Piano, Keyboard, Trumpet, Drums, Electric Guitar and guitar. Also drawing Pokemon

:t354:TG

Anastasia.R
March 1st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Hobbies:
Art - Drawing
Art- Graphic art
Art- Pixel/sprite art
Writing - Fiction stories
Web- making sites
Swimming

Talents
Art (all listed above)
Singing

... I think I'll add more when I'm not so lazy.

diamondpearl876
March 1st, 2008, 08:08 PM
Couldn't we just look in people's profiles for this?

Anyway, my hobbies include writing, reading, swimming, photography, going bowling, and some other stuff...

I don't think I have any real talents. o_O

シーツー
March 2nd, 2008, 12:39 AM
I love singing, listening to music and playing act :3 (I think I have a talent at these things xD)
Besides I do a lot of sport to improve myself... I like it when I realize that I'm better at something than before 8D
I also like learning for another language in my free time... My mom always says I'm a linguist xD

Lumine
March 2nd, 2008, 07:33 AM
I'll just copy and paste this from my profile o.o

Guitar, piano, basketball, tennis, swimming, science, maths, going out, going to the beach and lots more

Jessie
March 2nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
Drawing. Anime and Pokemon are the only things I can draw though...xD
Watching movies. (old musicals are my favorite)
Horseback Riding. Yesh. I'm a hunter jumper. Hoorah.
Dancing. Mostly tap.

And...I guess that's about it.

lonewolfx44
March 2nd, 2008, 12:24 PM
I like reading novels and manga. I like watching anime and some theatrical films. I like tennis, though I haven't played in a while since a bully in high school destroyed my racket *scratch head, silly reason to quit playing*. I love all sorts of hobby gaming and think I am good at making lists for such things. Really, most things I do I enjoy, even studying once I get situated and comfortable.

Talents, hmm, I have a happy aura that just follows me most of the time ^^.

Dunlop
March 2nd, 2008, 05:31 PM
skate boarding and playing guitar are my hobbies, the guitar is my talent, but the skate boarding is my hobby

Astinus
March 2nd, 2008, 06:36 PM
My main talent is writing, which I guess could also be considered a hobby. I'm also getting pretty good at graphic design/architecture. Those fall into the same category for me since I design digital houses.

As for hobbies, there's reading, organization, and dog training. I don't really do a lot of interesting things.

Megiddo-san
March 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
I play video games and rom hacking.

Snivi
March 3rd, 2008, 07:31 AM
I like to sing and some people like my singing.

SatoAngel
March 3rd, 2008, 08:41 AM
Pretty much all of my hobbies (excluding like, one or two xD) involve the computer; making AMVs, recoloring junk, listening to music, writing, and drawing.

Phanima
March 3rd, 2008, 01:52 PM
Writing! Roleplays and fanfics are the best. I like playing games but never have time for it, other than that, the usual bowling, tennis and poker are always fun. ^^

Fluorii
March 3rd, 2008, 05:05 PM
I do artsy things. Writing, drawing, role playing - that sort of stuff. If I had any talent for it, I'd do singing, dancing, and acting. Sadly, though, I have the voice of a chainsmoker, the acting skills of my mom, and the dancing know-how of a ten year old. Actually, scratch that - I'm sure most ten year olds are better than me at dancing. Still, I like to think I write and draw quite well. I also play video games, which is a hobby that I'm sure will get me far in life.

Stevo-kun
March 3rd, 2008, 08:10 PM
I would say my hobbies/passions would be Karate and Drawing, I love to do both.

Cloud_85
March 3rd, 2008, 08:29 PM
Play guitar, gaming and spend a LOT of time with my friends doing nothing XD

coolio567
March 21st, 2008, 06:58 PM
my hobbies are reading, playing my guitar, and siting around doing nothing.

Zion042
March 21st, 2008, 09:35 PM
I like to play sports, football, basketball, baseball, track and field, soccer, any sport you can play i'd like to play b/c im very competitive.

Aizuke
March 21st, 2008, 09:46 PM
Gaming, graphics, drawing, anime, manga, being an obsessive fangirl. ;<

Jimleko
March 21st, 2008, 09:59 PM
I like doing stuff on my computer...playing video games...playing Yugioh over MSN...reading computer text books...and day dreaming.

Me = Major nerd :P

Manaphy1128
March 22nd, 2008, 11:40 AM
My hobbies include:

Writing (mostly books or stories, because I'm the suck at poetry)
Reading
Chess
Listenting to music(current "obsession" band: Nine Inch Nails)
Singing (I also am the suck at this, but oh well)
Making fun of stuff in Tsubasa RESERvoir CHRoNiCLE(only manga I amke fun of)
Tracing manga book covers
Making construction paper posters with manga scans
Video games (Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my obsession right now)
Novelizing (anything from manga to video games)

Suki
March 22nd, 2008, 12:06 PM
Playing sports, reading, talking on MSN, texting, eating, playing games, drawing and writing.

Chuchino
March 22nd, 2008, 02:54 PM
Talent? Good question. :x The thing I'm best at would be animal related, that's for sure. I don't really know.

My hobby would be storytelling, whether that's in words or pictures, or even in graphics. I like the idea of getting a feeling or a story across through expression. Most of all, I love drawing, which I dedicate a huge amount of time to.
And plenty of animation and art related things, such a watching anime and reading manga, animated films, looking through art books, etcetera..

Nell
March 22nd, 2008, 03:13 PM
Wow, it's interesting that there are quite a few guitar enthusiasts here o_o
I've been playing the guitar for three years now, and I guess you could say I'm proficient. XD so yeah, that would be my 'talent'/hobby~

Razer302
March 23rd, 2008, 02:23 AM
Playing sports, playing video games, reading manga, watching anime, talking on MSN and texting.

She-Elf
March 23rd, 2008, 05:18 AM
Uuuhm, play videogames and piano x] That's my hobbies, I think.
I also love to read and I love movies. I have a Dvd collection (So collecting dvd's is also a hobby)

~Rene~
March 23rd, 2008, 05:26 AM
My hobbies are study and playing computer games.

~Rene~ :t025:

shea07
March 25th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I like:

T.V.
sleeping
reading
Video Games
Other types of games
PC
Stuffed animals (If you went in my room you'd see hoards of them. Seriously, hundreds. All around my bed. But it's fun to be with them)
Learning about things I deem interesting
Writing plot lines for stories
etc.

Yuzix
March 28th, 2008, 04:32 PM
My talent is most definetly football, im really good at it. But if anything im good at is considered a talent then I might as well say that laziness is another of my talents... xD

Sprite
March 29th, 2008, 09:32 AM
My talents would probably be being able to wiggle my ears and my ambidexterity. ^^
As for my hobbies... :/
I enjoy playing video games, reading books/manga, foruming, listening to music, swimming, volleyball, running, watching anime, playing DDR & FFR, and GFX'ing. :)

Hayate
March 30th, 2008, 04:23 AM
I have five things in my life that basically sum up all my hobbies/interests. Those five would be playing (video)games, watching anime, creating/running forums, watching music and just loafing around. What can I say...I like being lazy at times xP

Crystal Clair
March 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
My hobbies are

drawing anime - whether it be fanart of Pokemon (especially Shinji), crossovers, concept art or even trying to think up new styles and practicing poses, I just love to draw. It also helps that I have some good programs and a nice tablet.
writing stories - goes great with my anime drawing skill because with that, I can create manga. But I still write stories a lot more than I draw manga.

reading/browsing internet forums for interesting discussion - whether it be criticizing American media, discussions about being caught coughfappingcough or even debates over cartoons vs anime, I just love reading these things.

Animating - I'm a pretty good animator and I'm not your standard animator who makes anime chibis blink, I do the real deal. But honestly, I didn't realize how good I was until last night when I did some practice. I mean to the point where I can animate a Pokeball-throwing scene. (http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2161/pokeballthrowdq2.gif) I was also doing a walking animation, a head turning animation and am in the process of doing a dance animation. The only problem with
learning animation is that it's virtually impossible to find tips and tutorials on how to animate the Japanese style. I tried myself and ended up just deciding to learn from Pokemon and other anime and also trial and error.

Japanese - I'm not your weaboo/otaku trying to learn Japanese. I got into the language before I was introduced to the world of anime. I seriously only knew of Cardcaptor Sakura (the dub), Pokemon, Sailor moon, DBZ and Zelda as Japanese things and didn't really get into the whole concept of a Japanese show/game. But I digress (a bit)
I know a lot more than the average anime fan. I know over 400 kanji (cant write all of them unfortunately but I can read them and recognize them). I also know so much grammar and so many words and know all the tricks and have good pronunciation, but I'm not really good at the tone thing yet, nor have I studied the humble/honorifics like itasu (humble version of suru "to do") or nasaru (honorific version of suru). But I'm pretty good.

I also like collecting and practicing the fancy cg art I find on 4chan. Sadly much of it is explicit but that doesn't stop me from studying the lovely coloring techniques they use and how they combine cel-shading and gradient shading and make it look so perfect.

I also go on 4chan and sites like ebaumsworld and joke site.
Outside, I practice nature survival skills such as weaving and making shelters. I also play basketball.

Oh yeah, and I love to eat.

Signomi
April 3rd, 2008, 12:21 AM
I do a lot of drawing and writing. Drawing mainly since it's been a hobby for a long time, though I've recently gone into painting as well.

helix
April 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM
1) Drawing. I can't say it monopolizes my life, or that I'm particularly good at it, but I would be absolutely miserable without my ability to draw anything at least remotely well. It's like an emotional pillar for me.
2) Also, though I could do without the ability to do so, I guess I can write pretty well. I'm yet to compose a novel but I enjoy writing short stories.
3) I play piano, for the sake of entertaining others, listening to the music I play, and the fact that it calms me down often.
4) Occasionally I make AMVs, but not much recently.
5) Adobe Photoshop. Just fun stuff.
6) Collecting DVDs seems to be something of a hobby, since I have one too many <_<.
and finally, 7) Reading. Particularly romantic, morbid, or both in genres.

That's enough to keep me busy and not bored. XD

Feuer
April 3rd, 2008, 01:29 AM
Pot, Alcohol, smoking raisons...
No, just kidding.

I like the following:
Cricket
Rugby League/Union
Australian Rules Football
Soccer
Drawing things that haven't been drawn(makes me look like a good drawer even though I'm s**t as hell)
Pokemon
Anime i.e. One Piece, Bleach, Naruto and Avatar. Like more but not keeping up with them.
T.V.
Staying up all night watching stuff or playing games or just hanging.

sreeja
April 3rd, 2008, 01:33 AM
My hobbies are listening to music,gardening,reading,cooking,etc.

Forever
April 12th, 2008, 02:28 AM
I'm supposed to be good at bowling... but I'm not. XD

And... I enjoy watching/tipping the AFL games.

Toblerone
April 20th, 2008, 07:06 AM
My talent is wii bowling... best score, 297! I also have a talent of being double jointed. I can make a hole is my shoulder and bend my fingers back. i can also bend my arms with both hands clasped together by 360 degrees... weird....

bna_li
April 21st, 2008, 05:41 PM
Eh. Chilling, listening to good music, sessioning with other dancers, smoking.

Lily
April 21st, 2008, 05:59 PM
Talent...I have no talent. n_n

I like writing, playing the piano, drawing, painting, games, DDR & eating.

Azzie
April 21st, 2008, 06:10 PM
My talents is...
procrastinating. x)
I'm insanely good at it.

Hobbies; drawing, writing, reading manga, reading other books, writing, bothering people. ;D
And being really lame. (:

22sa
April 21st, 2008, 06:30 PM
My talents are spacing out & kicking your arse even while spacing out.

Cookie luvs Green
April 22nd, 2008, 01:56 AM
MY HOBBY IS TO FILL PLACES WITH MY BEAUTIFUL PRESENCE LIKE A DISEASE
I ALSO LIKE TO CAPS LOCK AND TO TYPE I LOVE TYPING. I'M GLAD TYPING IS INVENTED.

I draw a lot, I love drawing comics--I'm getting into animation. I'm going to make animation fun. And storytelling funner.
I don't like colouring but I'm practising on it and I think I'm not too bad I could make rather eye-bleeding stuff.

I ALSO LIKE TO WRITE. NOBODY KNOWS BUT NOW I'M REVEALING THAT I LIKE TO WRITE. TYPE. NO. YES.
YES I LOVE MAKING UP STORIES. I ALSO LOVE TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF. WHAT AM I DOING HERE. I COULD ALSO END UP COMBINING THESE TWO SO I MAY LIE ABOUT MYSELF LOL.

My talent is sleeping. I like to sleep.
I also could stay up for quite awhile and sleep for quite awhile.
I could also do things at the last minute. I should be doing an essay right now.
I like studying and thinking. And thinking. And thinking. And daydreaming.

I listen to music a lot and I'd get comments that I have a good taste on that.

I COULD MAKE SILLY FACES THAT PEOPLE CANNOT DO. I COULD RAISE A BROW AND CURL MY TONGUE IS THAT TALENT OR WHAT.

WHAT IS THIS

HannahMantana
April 22nd, 2008, 04:18 AM
My talents are Guitar Hero and Finger Boarding.

Cid
April 22nd, 2008, 04:23 AM
Talents? Writing, dancing, gardening, making friends and mathematics(yeah, I know it's weird)... Oh and eating, sleeping, talking, surfing the net, swimming, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

Bear
April 22nd, 2008, 04:24 AM
My only real talent it singing. I'm in our high school choir, (which won an international award two years ago cough) and my choirmaster says I can cover perfectly for Madonna. x_x Not exactly a compliment imo, but it is in his, so ya.

Rena
April 22nd, 2008, 04:56 AM
Talents
Flexibility; I'm really flexible =D.
Memory; I'm good at remembering.
Tests; I'm getting all 100%'s on my science tests.

Hobbies
Photoshop.
Drawing; even though I suck =D.
Gymnastics; best. Thing. Ever.

The Real AAA
April 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
My hobbies are Wrestling & Web Design

Dactylus
April 23rd, 2008, 09:17 AM
I like hanging out with my best friend - Jake(he's a dog) - and joining in when he dances. Sometimes we'll get rowdy and go on totally mathematical adventures! Also beating up Ice Kings, talking to Presidents on different planets, and telling great knock-knock jokes.

I have a totally awesome hat, too.

GuardianofAuraGirl
April 23rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
My talent is that I'm good at drawing anime especially Pokemon-its one of my hobby too. My other hobbies is reading/watching anime such as Bleach, Fruits Basket, Pokemon, and W.i.t.c.h., listen to music, animation, surfing the net, and playing video games.