PDA

View Full Version : Friends

Azonic
January 26th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Do you have a group of friends, or do you have one best friend you always hang out with?

Drakorn
January 26th, 2008, 10:33 AM
I have a best friend that I hang out alot with. Having a group of friends is good but in my opinion, one is enough.

Super Smash Kid
January 26th, 2008, 10:58 AM
I have both. a group of friends and a best friend. Althought my best frined we act like more of brothers.

B-Baller
January 26th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I have a massive group of friends...there's about 20 of us. That's why I can never answer the question "Who's your best friend?" I have lots and they're all cool.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
January 26th, 2008, 11:48 AM
A big group. Yup and a smaller other group.

Rebellious Treecko
January 26th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I don't have many friends, only 3 IRL. (one moved away, though)
I just visit one friend on occasion.
My best friend moved away in 2005; I hung out with him a lot. Sometimes he'd come to my house and have a sleep-over. (BRANDON, I MISS YOU!!!!)

Jessie
January 26th, 2008, 12:11 PM
All of my friends pretty much abandoned me when I started being homeschooled. Alot of my friends are adults, but most of them are my animals! xD So, I have no friends my age. How sad is that?

Wish
January 26th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I go to a Catholic Private School. In general our class is too small to have big groups. I have one best friend I can truly trust and be by my side.

Olz.
January 26th, 2008, 01:13 PM
I don't have many friends, most of them hate me :)

+Sneasel™
January 26th, 2008, 01:16 PM
I have a group of friends, i used to only have 1 best friend, but she moved :(
So, then i made more friends, but there not as fun to hang around with as her.

Sammi
January 26th, 2008, 01:28 PM
I always have one or two people that I'm really close to, then a small group of people I like and consider friends, but not best friends. That's how it always goes for me. I'm not very social, even in college. ^_^;

Drummershuff
January 26th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I have one best friend and then the rest are close - applies to both online and real life. I don't feel you can share experiences with multiple people, and feel that you can only deeply confide in one person.

Chikara
January 26th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I have two best friends, one at school and one who lives across the city. Then I have a group of friends at school who I talk to all the time. I'm just not too good at meeting new people XD;

Warheart
January 26th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I'm usually in a group of people, half of which I don't normally even know that well xD

In school I have my group of friends which consists of like, 12 or so people. I know them all, and they're cool, but I'm really only friends with maybe like, 5 of them?

Most of my friends i haven't met through school, and still keep in contact with after we moved a while back =/

Sushi.
January 26th, 2008, 02:08 PM
I don't really have friends except my three best friends which are my Mom, my Dad and my Sister! there always the best! =]

Harmony
January 26th, 2008, 02:13 PM
The group of people are my best friends, we can tell to each other anything, and keep it just between us. ^-^

Kyoko
January 26th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I have 2 best friends that I can count on for anything and they're the ones that I'm closest too. However, I have a bunch of friends from different schools so I have a few groups of close friends as well to hang out with. And it's fun because the groups are all so different :3

diamondpearl876
January 26th, 2008, 02:22 PM
At school, I hang around a group of friends. I don't really like being with one person alone, no matter what.

Online, though, I really only talk to one person most of the time.

pink-tiger
January 26th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I have 2 BFF'S that you'll always see me with at school and when we hang out.

1. Midori Chi
2. ~Blue Melody~

Zanacross
January 26th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Friends are for luzrz I have none :<

Cosmic Tyrant
January 26th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Eh, I have a group of friends that I origonally met at school. We're just that awesome.

Ichikool
January 26th, 2008, 06:44 PM
At school I have a group but only one good friend.
I have two other best friends who happen my cousins. I love them so much, they're like... my life ^^ ~

Saryka
January 26th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Well, for me, it's between the first two, because I have a lot of people I consider to be best friends, but I have a lot of friends, too :3 So I don't know~ I love them all with my life, and life just lights up when I hang out with them.

Online, I've lost contact with all but a few of them.

kidpunk
January 26th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Yvanna & Chloe.

Me two BFFLz. I love them.

It is nice to have friends. It makes you feel like u have a sense of pride =]

Cassino
January 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I like having only a few good friends...

The Sweetest Evil♥
January 26th, 2008, 09:35 PM
i like having one best friend
that i hang out with most of
the time, but somtimes i'll be
with a small group.

Natti
January 26th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I have one extremely close friend, and that's about it. :3

However, I wish I did have a group of friends when she's absent. :/

Idiot!
January 27th, 2008, 12:46 AM
How about no friends?

Well, usually, I prefer to hang out alone.

For your poll, where's the "Yes, free bananas" option?

Amoeba
January 27th, 2008, 02:46 AM
One best friend. I don't have any others. But even if I did, he'd still be #1. He's just irreplacable in every way.

Natalie♥
January 27th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I have three best friends and a group of friends I hang out with everyday.

Chibaymega12
January 27th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I'm kinda two ways, i have a couple best friends that i hang out with, but i have two other groups that i'm friends with too. One is my band friends, one is my church friends, so yeah.

Cloud_85
January 27th, 2008, 08:13 PM
In Group u have more fun. And I get bored talkin allways the same people and things. I think It's better have a lot of friends for talk about different things xD

Pikabloo
January 28th, 2008, 12:45 AM
I have a group of friends who are all pretty close to me. But there is one person I probably trust the most, since she's been with me for several years now. It's funny, since my somewhat negative opinions clash with all my friends' more positive ones quite often.

Suki
January 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I have a group of friends that I hang round with, but recently some of them have become more distant from the others, because they like to hang out with the boys in the year above. I do have like a best friend in the group though. The others are close friends. I'm like that post ^

Himawarii
January 28th, 2008, 01:15 PM
I have a group of friends,but I normally hang out with like,4 of them in particular :3

Razer302
January 29th, 2008, 12:55 AM
I have a few friends. i am not really close to any of them. I can talk to two of them more than the others.

Degenerate
January 29th, 2008, 08:04 AM
I could probably count all my good friends with the fingers on one hand. I have an extremely hard time trusting people and there's not one person I can think of right now that I could completely confide in.

Crimson Majestic
January 30th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I do not have any friends here, explaining my ballot. However, I have a couple of friends I chill with that I could only hope to trust my life with.

Binary
January 31st, 2008, 07:48 AM
Yep at school I consider anyone a friend,
But I do have a group of friends :P

~C3LEBI

Anti
January 31st, 2008, 08:20 AM
I don't have many friends and I'd prefer to keep it that way. That's just the way I am.

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 03:24 PM
I have loads of friends. Out of one hundred people in my year, I'm friends with all of them. I have a group of, say, fifteen or so really good friends.

Conclusion: I prefer to have a lot of friends than just one.

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 08:02 AM
I had a large group of best & regular friends back in VA. Here in florida with online school I really have nothing...

Except the PC, I already have some great friends here! :D

Smarties-chan
February 1st, 2008, 11:00 AM
There are about 7 - 8 people who I truly consider to be my friends, but I don't really hang out in a group with them since some of my friends barely even know the names of some of my other friends. I usually hang around with two or three people at a time and I still get to spend enough time with all my friends.

The true friends aside, there are a whole lot of people who I get along with really well (most people either do that or completely despise me. =P) and whose company I enjoy, but who I just can't connect with on an emotional level as I can with those who I truly consider my friends. With those people I can be in groups of 8 or more, but I don't value them all that highly to be honest.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 1st, 2008, 12:04 PM
Ok... off line at least, I don't have many "real" friends. Online is a different story.