PDA

View Full Version : PokeCorrupt [Discussion and OOC Thread]

Miss Raichu
January 26th, 2008, 3:41 PM
PokeCorrupt RP Thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=124298)

Feel free to discuss the current story and post any Out of Character chit chat here.

Trainer Kat
January 26th, 2008, 7:42 PM
Sounds good, can't wait.
I love Sarah, she's a lot like Kat. xD

Miss Raichu
January 26th, 2008, 9:31 PM
Sounds good, can't wait.
I love Sarah, she's a lot like Kat. xD
I'm so glad the character will be easy for you to get into. :3 I expect to see such great results from this roleplay. I'm very excited.

Avey
January 27th, 2008, 2:25 PM
Yes, I'm anticipating this quite a lot, Nathaniel should be easy enough to work with.

Miss Raichu
January 27th, 2008, 3:20 PM
Great, now that you're online we can finally get this plot moving. Hopefully.

♣Gawain♣
January 28th, 2008, 7:26 PM
So, the random trainers can show up whenever they wanted to?

Phanima
January 28th, 2008, 8:57 PM
I don't think so Quasar, I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.

Ninetales
January 28th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Can I still sign up as a supporting character for this RPG? I really have a character in mind for it, and I only just heard about this RPG. The only aspect of her character that's often controversial in RPG's I've joined is that she's from another planet. But she's still human, and doesn't have any special powers or anything, so... Would that be okay? (In some RPGs where that wasn't allowed, I'd had to create some small island and make that her homeplace instead.)

Miss Raichu
January 29th, 2008, 1:05 PM
I don't think so Quasar, I think it's when Raichu and the group get to certain points and their characters have to go against/team up with some randoms to continue the story or something, like a side story or a small detour like the ones in the actual show. We're like those trainers who come out of nowhere but only when its near the group or has something to do with them going wherever they need to go.

Oh oh, we're like those guys who verse them in those tournaments where we're only in like an episode or something. Something along the lines of that I think.
Exactly. I'm glad at least some people understood the concept I was trying to get across.

But no supporting characters will be needed for a bit. Just having some crazy stuff happen to the main characters, but after that we will be in need of supporting characters.

Trainer Kat
January 29th, 2008, 1:35 PM
If you find you're in need of more supporting characters, I would be willing to play one for a few posts [along with Sarah, of course]. ^^

Avey
January 29th, 2008, 2:10 PM
Oni Raichu has succeded the impossible; posting in an RP.

Trainer Kat
January 29th, 2008, 2:25 PM
zOMG.
Now just a few more to go! xD

Miss Raichu
February 1st, 2008, 2:29 PM
Sorry it's taken me so long to make that post.
And sorry it's so boring to read. But everyone for sure needs to read it. It explains in vague detail the way the PokeCare Pokemon World works.

Phanima
February 1st, 2008, 2:40 PM
Hooray! Raichu's back!

Oh, and I added two more characters to my supporting list (edited my posties), so whenever you need em, feel free to call em up. :D

(Mhmm, I wonder if I'm accepted...)

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 2:44 PM
I wanted to post forever, but seeing as you're not allowed to double post...

Miss Raichu
February 1st, 2008, 2:49 PM
Hooray! Raichu's back!

Oh, and I added two more characters to my supporting list (edited my posties), so whenever you need em, feel free to call em up. :D

(Mhmm, I wonder if I'm accepted...)
XP Supporting characters are accepted when needed. But I can reassure you that your are great!

Oh yes and as mentioned in my post the characters got winter clothing and swim wear, I'll be drawing what those look like today. So if you have any suggestions for your character please tell me ASAP, otherwise I get to pick!

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 3:40 PM
Nathaniel just looks cool, with an aura of calmness and authority around him.

In other words, a silver jacket and jeans.

Star Girl
February 1st, 2008, 6:49 PM
I think I should mention this on the thread even though I did mention this in my post:

I'll try to post as often as I can and when I can write enough based on previous posts. But please note I am a senior in high school balancing some high stress classes. I usually post after seeing what others are doing so I can make a decent length post in my own.

And when I high stress mean I am on a block schedule (four classes a semester) with two AP classes and two advanced computer classes (Modeling and Simultion, Oracle). All of which sometimes requires hours of work on some days.

Also note that no I do NOT wish to give up my place as a main character. I just wish to have my circumstances heard. And if there is a lack of post from me it more than likely was not helped if there were a lack of posts by others because as I said before when characters are traveling in groups I tend to base my posts on others.

Once we are off the boat and our characters are mainly on our own I shouldn't be having this same problem. Which means my post numbers will definately go up.

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 7:32 PM
Kat's character is this is amazing.

Trainer Kat
February 1st, 2008, 7:35 PM
xD Hmm?
I/my character is amazing?
Why's that?

Miss Raichu
February 1st, 2008, 11:11 PM
I just thought I'd let everyone know what there trainer ID number is, yes it is important to the plot.

83787348:01 - Derek
83787348:02 - Erin
83787348:03 - Kassandra
83787348:04 - Nathaniel
83787348:05 - Sarah

The characters might find this a bit odd because regular trainer id numbers are 8 characters long and never have :## at the end. But they shouldn't dwell on it.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 6:47 AM
I'm happy I get to be Derek. He's a cool character and I got great ideas for him.

And Charmander is the best pokemon for his personality :)

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 8:41 AM
Sooo I have a question about catching Pokemon. xD
I'm doing the "Sarah only catches cuties" route. I'm kind of skewed on my definition for cute . So I'm going to run this by you. :]

I'm going to have Sarah catch Oddish, like originally planned, and evolve it into [i]Vileplume because I think it suits her more than Bellossom. If you want me to evolve it into Bellossom, not a problem. I'm fine with either.
I've been brainstorming other Pokemon she could have. I'm big on the idea of giving her a Pachirisu. It'd kind of be like...a Pika/Pachi rivalry, then?

BUT here's what I've been meaning to ask you. I'd LOVE for Sarah to have a Gallade. Not only do I absolutely love Gallade <3, I think it'd be a good Pokemon for a girly girl to have. It's kind of...super-hero looking. It could be like, her defender or something. xD
She could catch a Ralts, because they're so cute. It could just happen to be male, and evolve into Gallade? :x

And yes, I have given her Pokemon a lot of thought. xD

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 8:56 AM
xD Hmm?
I/my character is amazing?
Why's that?

The personlity you gave her is brilliant.

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 8:58 AM
*giggle* Like, thanks so much, Oni! Yours is like, awesome too!

[/Sarah]

No really, thanks. :] I like Nathaniel from the post you made. The yougurt line is brilliant. xD

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 9:18 AM
*giggle* Like, thanks so much, Oni! Yours is like, awesome too!

[/Sarah]

No really, thanks. :] I like Nathaniel from the post you made. The yougurt line is brilliant. xD

Thank you, it's a line I use quite a lot actually.

Now I need to post... That should be fun.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
Thank you, it's a line I use quite a lot actually.

Now I need to post... That should be fun.

Dude, Derek and Nathanial need to have a double battle eventually. (Charizard/Blastoise o.O)

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 10:28 AM
Dude, Derek and Nathanial need to have a double battle eventually. (Charizard/Blastoise o.O)

Should be a good fight at that... When did the starters change?

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 10:30 AM
I thought Nathaniel had Squirtle.....Derek has Charmander.

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
I thought Nathaniel had Squirtle.....Derek has Charmander.

It was originally a Cubone.

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 11:31 AM
Nah, I thought it was always a Squirtle. o.O
I thought Nathaniel was supposed to CATCH Cubone first.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Wait are we supposed to catch certain Pokemon. Or are we allowed to catch whichever we want with the exclusion of Legendaries?

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 12:19 PM
I should really leave it to Raichu to answer this, but...

I've thought about what Pokemon everyone should catch next, how ever this is not written in stone and is more of an idea. However I'd love if Nathaniel would still catch his. I think it would make a very good addition to his character.
Kassandra: Sandshrew
Erin: Pidgy
Sarah: Oddish
Derek: Magikarp
Nathaniel: Cubone

So basically, it's just like an idea. They're Pokemon she thinks would be good for us based on our personality traits.
I for one am going to take her advice and catch Oddish--I think it would be PERFECT for Sarah [there's not much cuter and girlier than Oddish].

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 12:47 PM
I should really leave it to Raichu to answer this, but...

So basically, it's just like an idea. They're Pokemon she thinks would be good for us based on our personality traits.
I for one am going to take her advice and catch Oddish--I think it would be PERFECT for Sarah [there's not much cuter and girlier than Oddish].

Ah, Okay. Thanks for clearing that up, Kat.

Yeah, I'll take the Cubone.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 12:48 PM
Okay. Whoops missed that post. Thanks!

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 1:24 PM
Sooo I have a question about catching Pokemon. xD
I'm doing the "Sarah only catches cuties" route. I'm kind of skewed on my definition for cute . So I'm going to run this by you. :]

I'm going to have Sarah catch Oddish, like originally planned, and evolve it into [I]Vileplume because I think it suits her more than Bellossom. If you want me to evolve it into Bellossom, not a problem. I'm fine with either.
I've been brainstorming other Pokemon she could have. I'm big on the idea of giving her a Pachirisu. It'd kind of be like...a Pika/Pachi rivalry, then?

BUT here's what I've been meaning to ask you. I'd LOVE for Sarah to have a Gallade. Not only do I absolutely love Gallade <3, I think it'd be a good Pokemon for a girly girl to have. It's kind of...super-hero looking. It could be like, her defender or something. xD
She could catch a Ralts, because they're so cute. It could just happen to be male, and evolve into Gallade? :x

And yes, I have given her Pokemon a lot of thought. xD

You have the right idea for all of these things! I'm so glad you know exactly what I want Sarah to be like. You where the perfect person to cast for Sarah! And Vileplume is a thousand times better then Bellossom. And I love Bellossom, so that's saying something about Vileplume.

Oh yes and everyone get ready!~ I spent my entire day at work writing up the extreme plot-twisting post! Dun dun dunnn... So as soon as oni posts I'll post it ;3

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 1:37 PM
You have the right idea for all of these things! I'm so glad you know exactly what I want Sarah to be like. You where the perfect person to cast for Sarah! And Vileplume is a thousand times better then Bellossom. And I love Bellossom, so that's saying something about Vileplume.

Oh yes and everyone get ready!~ I spent my entire day at work writing up the extreme plot-twisting post! Dun dun dunnn... So as soon as oni posts I'll post it ;3

Okay, seeing as Kat could get her Pokemon, I'll list the ones I wish to capture, for your judgement.

There are stories behind all, which I'll probably tell tommorow in greater detail.

So, Houndour: Porbably because he's the top dog, like Nathaniel.

Cubone: 'Cause he's mandatory. (First catch, of course).

Elekid: Mainly because I've never RPed with one before.

Eevee: Because that way, the evoution could be anything, which means that Nathaniel would have the element of surprise that he may need for this plot twist of yours.

And last but not least: Misdrevious, just to add a touch of legendend to it.

Your judgement.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 1:39 PM
Okay, seeing as Kat could get her Pokemon, I'll list the ones I wish to capture, for your judgement.

There are stories behind all, which I'll probably tell tommorow in greater detail.

So, Houndour: Porbably because he's the top dog, like Nathaniel.

Cubone: 'Cause he's mandatory. (First catch, of course).

Elekid: Mainly because I've never RPed with one before.

Eevee: Because that way, the evoution could be anything, which means that Nathaniel would have the element of surprise that he may need for this plot twist of yours.

And last but not least: Misdrevious, just to add a touch of legendend to it.

Your judgement.
That sounds perfect. You could not have thought up a better team for Nathaniel. My only input is that he seems more like a Growlith person, just because Growlith is more of a hero kind of Pokemon, and Houndour is more of an anti-hero kind of Pokemon. But that's just my two cents. It's completely up to you!

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 1:42 PM
That sounds perfect. You could not have thought up a better team for Nathaniel. My only input is that he seems more like a Growlith person, just because Growlith is more of a hero kind of Pokemon, and Houndour is more of an anti-hero kind of Pokemon. But that's just my two cents. It's completely up to you!

Ah, but with every hero, is there not always some sort of darkness inside of them? Whether it be too much power, or to much responsibility?

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 1:43 PM
Ah, but with every hero, is there not always some sort of darkness inside of them? Whether it be too much power, or to much responsibility?

Very true.

Anyways I should be finished typing up my post in about 2 hours (Knowing my terrible attention span). Think you'll be done your 'meeting your new pokemon' post by then?

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 1:48 PM
Haha, thank you. xD
I'm still thinking of other Pokemon she can catch...Glameow...Azurill...

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 1:48 PM
I have a question. Is there anything resembled to the Safari Zone in it? Or is it sitll there? Because I have an idea for a member of her team if its okay with you but I kind of have to find out whether or not it still exists. Or if something similar in that same area is there now.

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 1:50 PM
Very true.

Anyways I should be finished typing up my post in about 2 hours (Knowing my terrible attention span). Think you'll be done your 'meeting your new pokemon' post by then?

Yeah, I'd say so. I just need to aska question that I'm confused by; where is everyone sitting? I mean, who should I sit beside?

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:00 PM
I hadn't actually thought about where Erin is sitting. I guess next to Kassandra since that is normally where I place her. You could probably be next to her if you wanted to.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 2:00 PM
Yes there is a Safari Zone.

And just to help you guys understand the boat I drew a picture XP
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc233/Cefferis/lolboat.png
I don't think I've been clear enough describing it.

As for where everyones sitting, I'm really not to sure XD

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 2:02 PM
Sarah's on the end farthest from the girls. I would assume that Derek's beside her, since she looked at his watch.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:06 PM
Okay then I was thinking this for the rest of her team if its all right:

Pidgey: First catch.

Dratini: I could see her spending enough time in the Safari Zone to catch it even if it meant using up a nice chunk of her money. Seeing as how when these guys evolve they become quite a powerhouse.

Pikachu: As her electric type.

Gyrados: Her water type. I see her more likely to use a Gyrados than any of the other water types for some reason.

Vulpix: For some reason, even if its a bit cutesy for her I could see her using one. Mostly because these guys can become pretty powerful.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 2:07 PM
Okay then I was thinking this for the rest of her team if its all right:

Pidgey: First catch.

Dratini: I could see her spending enough time in the Safari Zone to catch it even if it meant using up a nice chunk of her money. Seeing as how when these guys evolve they become quite a powerhouse.

Pikachu: As her electric type.

Gyrados: Her water type. I see her more likely to use a Gyrados than any of the other water types for some reason.

Vulpix: For some reason, even if its a bit cutesy for her I could see her using one. Mostly because these guys can become pretty powerful.

That sounds great! I can't think of anything better.

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 2:15 PM
Are we limited to only catching 5 other Pokemon? ._.;;
If so...eek...I have to pick and choose...

I'd like to be able to switch them out occasionally, like in the game/anime. But if not, then I guess her team stands as:

Ursaring- Her starter, obviously.
Gallade- <333 Her size-zero-male-model defender
Vileplume- First catch. How cute.
Pachirisu- Well, duh. It's adorable.
Rapidash- So...girly...x3
Milotic- So pretty. She won't be thrilled with Feebas though. xD It could maybe be...a gift, or something. Like James and Magikarp. Hmm...

Oh, but there are so many more Pokemon I want for her...

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:17 PM
That brings up a question about the Tournament. How is that going to be set up is it going to be like on the show, and if so if we are allowed more than five she will probably have others off to side for the purpose of the first rounds of the Tournament. But only for the first few once the first few have passed she would just be using her main team.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 2:18 PM

I'd like to be able to switch them out occasionally, like in the game/anime. But if not, then I guess her team stands as:

Milotic- So pretty. She won't be thrilled with Feebas though. xD It could maybe be...a gift, or something. Like James and Magikarp. Hmm...

The possibilities for Sarah are so open ended, it's going to be a hard decision. I love the idea of Milotic XD

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:21 PM
Another question. Yes I am in a very inquisite mood today. Can I make a character that tags along with Erin?

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 2:22 PM
That brings up a question about the Tournament. How is that going to be set up is it going to be like on the show, and if so if we are allowed more than five she will probably have others off to side for the purpose of the first rounds of the Tournament.

Oh wow, I haven't even begun to plan the gym battles yet! Let alone the tournament XD

I assure you our characters wont make it to a gym for awhile ;3 Hehe

Oh and a note on your Pokemon team, some of you (not all of you, that would just make them not speical at all) are welcome to have one none battling Pokemon. Somewhat like Misty and her Togipi.

Trainer Kat
February 2nd, 2008, 2:23 PM
._. Sarah...should have...a Clefairy as a non-battler.
That or Jigglypuff.
Hmm...
;_; This is so hard.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:24 PM
Yeah well my Mom is always complaining about me thinking too far in advance. Its a habbit.

But as a non-battler Pokemon? I have a hard time seeing Erin with one of those. So she'll probably be one of the ones without a non-battler. I could see her Pidgey used more for travel than battle purposes with him still being trained and battle every once and a while though.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 2:25 PM
Yeah well my Mom is always complaining about me thinking too far in advance. Its a habbit.
Haha, after I make this post I'll start writing up in more detail the way that battles work, and post it when I'm done.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:27 PM
But on another note about my earlier question:

Can I make a character that tags along with Erin?

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 2:29 PM
I'm thinking of replacing something with a Celffa.

Oh, yeah, I posted.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 2:36 PM
But on another note about my earlier question:

Can I make a character that tags along with Erin?
Maybe later on in the plot. I'll have to think about it.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 2:41 PM
Okay. About learning moves. Are our Pokemon going to be restricted to four moves like in the game, or unlimited according to types and TMs like in the show?

I don't know what is with me today. I don't usually ask this many questions. And because of this I've made more posts today than I have in the last week let alone the last month.

athletics_rule
February 2nd, 2008, 2:57 PM
Hi i registered on your rpg but i think i did it wrong so if i did please tell me so i can fix it :)

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 3:00 PM
Okay. About learning moves. Are our Pokemon going to be restricted to four moves like in the game, or unlimited according to types and TMs like in the show?

I don't know what is with me today. I don't usually ask this many questions. And because of this I've made more posts today than I have in the last week let alone the last month.
Basically will work like this:
Lets say you have a Glaceon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/471.shtml) (Just using it as an example only because there is a tab with it's Serebii Pokedex entry already open on my computer)
And it's around level 45.
Through out it's life it would have learned the following moves, Tackle, Tail whip, helping hand, sand-attack, icy wind, quick attack, bite, ice shard and ice fang. It can use all moves it's ever naturally learned, going by the rough outline the game gives us.
Now this is the fun part; you get to decide what compatible TM/HM moves it learns. You have to be reasonable with this, don't make it learn every move. It wont be fun that way. Just keep it fair!

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 3:03 PM
That makes sense. Thanks.

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 3:06 PM
Hi i registered on your rpg but i think i did it wrong so if i did please tell me so i can fix it :)

I'm pretty sure you did a lot wrong, yes.

athletics_rule
February 2nd, 2008, 3:07 PM
so can you tell me how to fix it then?
thanks

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 3:08 PM
so can you tell me how to fix it then?
thanks

Well perhaps you should read the first post fully and carefully.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 3:21 PM
DO NOT READ THIS POST UNTIL YOU READ MY RP POST

I'M SERIOUS YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOURSELF

Alright there are just a few things to keep in mind when posting. The sailor is dead with no obvious reason. The control booth is locked with no possible way to enter. The boat is skimming through the water at full speed, uncontrolled, heading straight for the coast of a unknown island.

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 3:29 PM
Nice plot twist, my dear girl.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 3:31 PM
Thank you, I hoped you guys would enjoy it. ;3

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 3:32 PM
NICE! This is going to definitely be entertaining!

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 3:34 PM
Too post or not to post?

I really want to, but I'm afraid to mess it up. Should I?

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 3:40 PM
Too post or not to post?

I really want to, but I'm afraid to mess it up. Should I?
Nathanial is a strong leader, he'd do a good job taking charge of the sistuation.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 3:46 PM
Things are about to get intense.

Hey do you guys think this is a suitable team for Derek? I've thought it out.
Charizard (starter)
Gyarados (first catch)
Ampharos
Donphan
....and two more let me think...

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 3:52 PM
Things are about to get intense.

Hey do you guys think this is a suitable team for Derek? I've thought it out.
Charizard (starter)
Gyarados (first catch)
Ampharos
Donphan
....and two more let me think...
Tyranatair maybe?
But I do like the line up so far.

Avey
February 2nd, 2008, 3:54 PM
Oh my God, what an absolutely horrible post on my part.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 4:06 PM
Tyranatair maybe?
But I do like the line up so far.

Oh! Great idea.

Charizard, Gyarados, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Breloom and...Sneasel?

I think that's a very Derek like team. What do you guys think?

Edit:

Charizard, Gyarados, Sneasel, Cranidos, Haunter/Dusclops...whichever I decide on, and something like a Snorlax?

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 4:12 PM
Oh my God, what an absolutely horrible post on my part.
No it's perfect. Short and sweet ;3 I'm replying to it right now.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 4:31 PM
Things couldn't have gotten exciting at a better time. I just finished my homework finally!

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 4:47 PM
I've been thinking about my Pokemon line up, heres what I've come up with.
Raichu, Arcanine, Kabutops, Flygon, Absol and Breloom

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 4:50 PM
Edit to my earlier line up(a.k.a the final stages):

Nidoqueen
Pidgeot
Dragonite
Raichu
Gyrados
Ninetales

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 5:08 PM
I don't want the same pokemon as anybody else....-____-'

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 5:14 PM
I can change my roster if you want me too. It just seemed like a Gyrados would be a good match for Erin.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 5:20 PM
Well, you also had a Raichu, and Miss Raichu's character's starter is a Pikachu, who I assume will evolve.

But IDK. I could use Golduck or something...

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 5:23 PM
But hold on isn't Magikarp supposed to be your first catch. Let me go through and see if I can find a different water type.

Got it I'll use a Shelder that will eventually use evolve Cloyster.

Once again kind of cute for her butCloyster does have its distinct advantages with an ice type along with losing the squealing cuteness factor.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 5:43 PM
He's also plain awesome! Derek's magikarp is gonna have a cool personality. XD

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 5:52 PM
Good for you. I am waiting for Oni Raichu to reply to my post before responding to yours.

SilencedShooter
February 2nd, 2008, 6:03 PM
I meant that Cloyster was awesome x.x

This rp is gonna be so much fun once it really starts rolling.

Star Girl
February 2nd, 2008, 6:05 PM
Whoops my bad. I agree with you on the RP though.

Miss Raichu
February 2nd, 2008, 6:31 PM
Some of you might be confused, so I quoted this post. Please keep in mind that the things discussed in the spoiler tag can not be changed. They are essential to the storyline. Some of you may need to edit your posts.
DO NOT READ THIS POST UNTIL YOU READ MY RP POST

I'M SERIOUS YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN IT FOR YOURSELF

Alright there are just a few things to keep in mind when posting. The sailor is dead with no obvious reason. The control booth is locked with no possible way to enter. The boat is skimming through the water at full speed, uncontrolled, heading straight for the coast of a unknown island.

Ninetales
February 2nd, 2008, 10:32 PM
You didn't answer my questions on the first page yet...

Ah well, I can tell you're so dedicated to the RPG anyway, Miss Raichu. Just let me know when supporting characters are needed for this RPG, because I would be glad to sign up as one when the time comes. I'll just keep following the storyline until then!

I must say the storyline is getting very interesting so far. A plan to kill everyone on the boat... the old man's death... the main characters escaping the boat and ending up on an island... Whee!

Phanima
February 2nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Yah, I gotta agree, I'm really liking the story so far, the twist was hawt, that is if the sailor's death and the plan to kill everyone was the twist..? o0

I'll keep following as well, and I gotta back Ninetales supporting-ness too. :D It'd be good if our support chars. were introduced at the same time/in the same episode. *hint hint nudge nudge

Otherwise, I'll be looking forward to how it turns out.

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 6:08 AM
Does anybody think it'd be a funny clash with Derek's personality if he accidently caught something cutesy like a Sunflora or Clefairy? XD

We need side plots too. :)

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 6:27 AM
Derek...with a Sunflora...would be hilarious. xDD

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 6:38 AM
I was thinking that. And the Sunflora could just turn out to be awesome.

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 6:42 AM
I think Sunflora ultimately has potential as is. x3
I just keep picturing punky, suave Derek with a sunflower....it's fantastic.

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 6:46 AM
XD Maybe he'll grab a Sunkern, thinking it's a "HUGE SEED!"

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 6:49 AM
And try to eat it? xDD Oh dear, that would be too funny.

I'll have Sarah jump off the boat last. She's gonna hesitate, because she's prissy and doesn't want to get wet and all. So I'll wait until Oni jumps, unless he wants to push her. xD

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 6:51 AM
I was originally going to have Derek grab them both by the arms and pull them, but I didn't.

Derek's overconfident showoff side will come out eventually.

Actually, I can't wait to see how everybodies characters may change over the course of the RP. Lot's of room for character development.

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 7:18 AM
Ohh, yes, Sarah's going to need a lot of changing. Or at least some. She has to become stronger. x.x No more tears.

Miss Raichu
February 3rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
Awww!

I'm so glad you guys are having so much fun with this Roleplay.
To be honest I thought no one would sign up.

Anyone get a chance to read over the Gym/Tournament set up? It's still in the development stage, so any suggestions would be wonderful.

Star Girl
February 3rd, 2008, 11:14 AM
:D Wow. You certainly have me excited about the tournament all ready. This is going to be fun!

Avey
February 3rd, 2008, 12:05 PM
Bad news, guys.

Due to major exams taking place, I won't be able to post for five days. Feel free to God-mod Nathaniel till Friday for me, kay?

Miss Raichu
February 3rd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Alright no problem. I might ask someone who signed up as a supporting character to take control until your return. Unless another one of the main characters would like to take control of him?

I'm going to do Nathaniel's post in blue! And he's going to drag Sarah off the boat with him. ;3

I was just thinking about some future plot twists I could add and I was thinking about Sarah. I think that Ursaring would without a doubt be her most loyal Pokemon. Because Sarah would alway give Teddiursa a ton of attention, then when it evolved Sarah would be all freaked out, something would put Sarah in danger and Ursaring now being this huge powerful beast can just pick Sarah up and walk away from the danger, or like kick the ass of anything that tried to hurt Sarah. And it would always be willing too, because Sarah loved it so much when it was Teddiursa.

Lol, does that many any sense to you? That's just how I see it playing out. And to be honest I'm a bit jealous. Ursaring seems like a pretty cool Pokemon now that I think about it.

Oh and to answer your question you can switch the Pokemon and stuff, just like in the anime/games.

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 2:38 PM
Killer. :] Yeah, it totally makes sense. Like, Sarah would be scared/disgusted of Ursaring at first, and maybe not think it was the same as her little Teddiursa. And then it could save her or something. Kind of like Takato's reaction when Guilmon evolved into Growlmon

And, I'd totally love to give her Happiny as her non-battling Pokemon. Except eventually, Happiny could evolve into BLISSEY which, as any online player knows, is god-like. xD

I'm glad Nathaniel dragged Sarah off. It's more in her character--she doesn't seem like the type to jump off a moving ship.

Miss Raichu
February 3rd, 2008, 2:50 PM
It will be even funnier if Sarah still didn't know what Teddiursa evolved into at the time it evolved XD I can just imagine how shocked she be.

And I just had to make him pull her off. He's that sort of Leader/Hero/Save the gals kind of guy. XP

Oh yeah, are you okay with going to find out Backpacks, I just want to make Nathaniel and Squirtle to bond. Maybe Squirtle would have to dive under the water to get their backpack?

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 2:51 PM
Yeah, I'm totally fine with going backpackless until they're found.
I bet Sarah wishes that damn watch was at the bottom of the ocean though. xD

Miss Raichu
February 3rd, 2008, 2:59 PM
Once you post Kat, I'm going to post for Kassandra. She's going to meet the first Pokemon she catches. But not in a way she expected XD It's going to be funny.

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 3:48 PM
XD. How much longer until I can have Derek catch Magikarp?

Miss Raichu
February 3rd, 2008, 3:50 PM
Right after you get your fossil ;3

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 3:52 PM
That's gonna be a while isn't it? XD

Miss Raichu
February 3rd, 2008, 4:08 PM
Not necessarily. Keep an eye out for my post.

SilencedShooter
February 3rd, 2008, 4:12 PM
Alright, I will. Kassandra will have to help Derek do all the scientific stuff though XP

Trainer Kat
February 3rd, 2008, 7:16 PM
I'll be posting tomorrow around 11 AM. I'm in the middle of a Superbowl party. xD

Avey
February 4th, 2008, 9:09 AM
Nice post, Miss. I was going to go and post, but seeing as you just did so, there doesn't really seem to be any need.

Miss Raichu
February 4th, 2008, 9:59 AM
Nice post, Miss. I was going to go and post, but seeing as you just did so, there doesn't really seem to be any need.

Don't even think about our Roleplay this week, you need to study and stuff :3
"Work hard so you can get into med school!" That's my motto. lol.

I've been thinking about it, instead of Breloom I think I might get Kassandra to have a Tyranitar.

Marilyn
February 4th, 2008, 8:15 PM
Hey, how should I introduce myself? You found the bag.

Miss Raichu
February 4th, 2008, 8:18 PM
Hey, how should I introduce myself? You found the bag.
Once Sarah and Nathaniel find there bags you can drive by in your boat; I'll send you more detials via PM.

Marilyn
February 4th, 2008, 8:24 PM
Okay :) I'm so excited for this.

Star Girl
February 5th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hey, Miss Raichu. I was wondering if the puprple bag is supposed to be Erin's first backpack. Because if it is it was supposed to be stuffed into her new backpack.

Miss Raichu
February 5th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Nope, the Purple one is a new characters backpack ;3

Star Girl
February 5th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Okay just wondering. Thanks.

SilencedShooter
February 5th, 2008, 11:19 AM
A NEW character? Like a character of the day?

Miss Raichu
February 5th, 2008, 11:32 AM
It's a surprise. :P Just wait for a bit and you'll find out what it is.

Avey
February 5th, 2008, 11:44 AM
It's a surprise. :P Just wait for a bit and you'll find out what it is.

If I am correct, I know who it is.

You two are so obvious. XD

Miss Raichu
February 5th, 2008, 11:51 AM
If I am correct, I know who it is.

You two are so obvious. XD
What can I say, I've never been good at keeping secrets T_T

SilencedShooter
February 5th, 2008, 12:28 PM
XD.

Have you done everybodies swimsuits/Winter wear yet? If not I have suggestions for Derek.

Swimsuit: Black shorts. Simple. I guess the pokecare symbol would be on there somewhere.
Winter wear: A black jacket with a small pokecare symbol on the top rightside, a longsleeved grey t-shirt, and jeans once again.

Miss Raichu
February 5th, 2008, 12:47 PM
XD.

Have you done everybodies swimsuits/Winter wear yet? If not I have suggestions for Derek.

Swimsuit: Black shorts. Simple. I guess the pokecare symbol would be on there somewhere.
Winter wear: A black jacket with a small pokecare symbol on the top rightside, a longsleeved grey t-shirt, and jeans once again.

I've been really neglecting that, so yes you can still submit a suggestion. I'll try my hardest to draw it but I'm not very talented so don't expect too much.

SilencedShooter
February 5th, 2008, 12:48 PM
It's ok, very simple outfits. :D

Miss Raichu
February 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I should be able to pull it off... hopefully. Now hurry up and post XD Once Charmander lights up the way you should be able to find the fossil.

SilencedShooter
February 5th, 2008, 1:27 PM
XD Ohhhh ok. I'll have Derek find it.

Miss Raichu
February 6th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Hopefully Sarah and Erin post today D:
Then I can finish up finding the bags with Nathaniel and add in our new character.

Trainer Kat
February 6th, 2008, 1:56 PM
xD I don't know what to post...hrm...I'll think of something. :]

Marilyn
February 6th, 2008, 3:31 PM
Heya Miss Raichu. Can you PM me about how you want me to make my first post? I have time to write it right now.

Star Girl
February 6th, 2008, 6:35 PM
Hey Miss Raichu, is it okay for Erin to go ahead and catch the pidgey?

Miss Raichu
February 7th, 2008, 7:38 AM
Yeah of course. No need to ask my permission.

Trainer Kat
February 9th, 2008, 5:59 PM
:/ I'm trying to think of something to do for my post. I can't catch Oddish, since the Pokeballs are still in her bag. I guess I can have her search for it and bond with Teddiursa...

Avey
February 9th, 2008, 6:37 PM
:/ I'm trying to think of something to do for my post. I can't catch Oddish, since the Pokeballs are still in her bag. I guess I can have her search for it and bond with Teddiursa...

Just listen to your heart XD.

I'm back. May as well point that out.

Trainer Kat
February 10th, 2008, 4:10 PM
Slight problem. -_-
I've just gotten a research paper assigned to me, due in two days.
I'll be available to post Tuesday, though I might be able to squeeze something in tomorrow if I'm lucky.
Feel free to take temporary control of Sarah.

Star Girl
February 15th, 2008, 6:12 AM
Hey what exactly is going on with the no posting?

Trainer Kat
February 15th, 2008, 6:13 AM
xD; Hold your horses, I'm making a small post now.

Star Girl
February 15th, 2008, 6:16 AM
Okay sorry, I was just curious since nothing had been happening this week.

Trainer Kat
February 15th, 2008, 6:34 AM
Haha, no no, don't apologize, I was joking. xD;

Yeah, the no posting was my fault, sorry guys. I honestly couldn't think of anything to say. I'd love to flesh it out, but there's just nothing I can really do. :/ Hopefully it'll advance the plot just a tad.

Star Girl
March 2nd, 2008, 12:59 PM
So anybody have any ideas on what to post next?

SilencedShooter
March 2nd, 2008, 1:11 PM
I think this rp is done....

Avey
March 2nd, 2008, 2:38 PM
So anybody have any ideas on what to post next?

What was the reason for posting here? When Miss Raichu PMs us to tell us she's revitalising the RP we'll post.

I think this rp is done....

You're quick.