PDA

View Full Version : What's the most difficult subject to study for?

snowy22
January 27th, 2008, 09:39 PM
me Science and p.e. and engliush

GrovyleGamer2007
January 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Sciences aren't much of a problem for me. But what I REALLY have trouble with is algebra. I'm a junior so I had to take an Algebra 2 exam. Now that it's a second semester we're turning away from Algebra 2 to concentrate on Trigonometry. Geometry has always been my profession when it comes to math.

Rebellious Treecko
January 27th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Physical science for me.

I try my best, but of course I forget to do the work at home. (and get yelled at by my teacher)
Not to mention I can't understand a ton of the work. (mostly energy waves, catalysts, etc.)
It's ironic that someone as smart as me does so horribly at science. X/

Math is hard sometimes, but it's mainly because the work is long and tedious. Math finals were sort of hard. (but I got the highest grade in the class, a C+, LOL)
English finals were fun.

Science finals were long and tedious. I thought I did good, but I didn't pass science, so I have to take it again. Bwahaha.
I have directed study, so finals for that class were kind of wierd. I can't really explain it.

So yeah, science is hard to study for. :P

GrovyleGamer2007
January 27th, 2008, 09:52 PM
I didn't take science this year. Despite how reluctant I was to do so. But thankfully I won't have to take math again next year when I'm a senior. Instead I'm going to probably do chemistry, or biology 2. And yes, I agree, Math is WAAAAY too repetitive. x_x

Lo-chan
January 28th, 2008, 05:34 AM
Math for me.. Its so hard D: I have the hardest time understanding it. I don't normaly study, which is probley my problem. I guess Im not completely sure on how to study though =/ I know how to study for a forgien langauge, though, because I was tought how to do it. I must sound stupid XDD Just ignore me x3

Aegis
January 28th, 2008, 07:24 AM
I guess Civics would be the hardest for me. We don't really do anything in that class, so if we had a test I'd have no clue what to study for >:

PB
January 28th, 2008, 07:31 AM
I think English is the hardest to revise for, simply because with maths and science there is one correct answer where in english there are many, and theres a lot of other things you have to consider when you se if your answer is correct.

Lumine
January 28th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Calculus is the hardest for me but like any form of mathematics, it is all pure logic, and if you understand it, it can be a very beautiful thing.

22sa
January 28th, 2008, 08:15 AM
They're all equally hard because they're equally boring =[

Shiny Umbreon
January 28th, 2008, 08:16 AM
It depends on your skills. But I'd say Math. You don't really study for that. You understand it or you die. Fortunately, I do. =D

Jaimes
January 28th, 2008, 09:46 AM
I'd say doing a language. No matter how much you study the night before, there's always so much vocab or extra grammar that you won't be able to learn it's pointless

Vanilla Kitsune
January 28th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Ugh. Geometry for me right now. Math has always been the hardest subject for me to study.

ClassicRockFan
January 28th, 2008, 01:07 PM
For me, science. It is way too boring for me.

Himawarii
January 28th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Fer me,I'd say math~
I'm not the brightest in that class,mainly cause my study habits in particular are very..poor ;x

Azonic
January 28th, 2008, 04:48 PM
How do you study PE, exactly?

Everything is hard for me T.T Math is hard.

Chikara
January 28th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Science. We're studying the periodic table so it hurts the brain to like... y'know... read it >>'

Avey
January 28th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I'm sorry, but what's up with the lack of Geography?

Everything I can do fine, except for Geography... It just isn't real enough to take in.

Cloud_85
January 28th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Math is the hardest to me. Well really I'm not TOO good at school anyways....

Kirlay
January 31st, 2008, 09:55 PM
History. I suck at memorizing.

Sammi
January 31st, 2008, 10:01 PM
Everything. I have terrible and practically non-existent study habits, which is bad for a college student. D: It's really hard for me to get myself to sit down and focus on studying at all, and when I do, it's basically re-reading the notes. It doesn't really help much.

Ayano Katagiri
January 31st, 2008, 11:52 PM
Personally, I think Biology and Chemistry are the worst. The amount of memorising needed in the two subjects is huge and the exam is practically a total recall of everything learnt in the year. Memorising's never been a big point for me; I'm simply too lazy to do so.

Maths is difficult to study for since you can't really study for it at all. It's more "do questions" type of revision, which I find easier.

RYOUKI
January 31st, 2008, 11:59 PM
MATH. Nothing to say about why it is hard, I mean, We don't really need to know the square root of a pi, I mean... what kind of person needs to know the value of pi?

And then there goes the propostional, and congruency and similarioty of the are of a triangle and a square.

Please. You only need math for... um, numbers? Bah Humbug. I stink at math, too shortened it out.

EDIT: I dunno why, but I stink at English recently, so I guess I have difficulty in that too. Also Literature...

Gunn
February 1st, 2008, 12:20 AM
Science. Anatomy/Physiology to be exact. It's difficult to remember all those Latin-originated terms.

BeachBoy
February 1st, 2008, 02:03 AM
English for me is a pain to get ready for. There really isnt all that to look over, just reread a bunch of books in my case, not really any true study part.

Amoeba
February 1st, 2008, 03:54 AM
Chemistry for me, I find them all hard but this is the worst. It's also the one taking up most of my study time.

And I have to do it at higher level next year :(

Binary
February 1st, 2008, 07:58 AM
I'd say all are easy, since if you study, nothing is hard actually, XD
But I think history is the most toughest I could find, since memorizing historical stuff is hard.

~C3LEBI

Idiot!
February 2nd, 2008, 11:25 PM
History. It's torture to learn how who did what at when in where without going into interesting details.

Night_Blue
February 2nd, 2008, 11:54 PM
aw
I thought this was what is the easiest subject
how embarasing that I voted PE since its the easiest subject of all

Well I wish I would change my vote to history
That I can barely pass

EDIT:is there any way to change my vote

Arquero
February 3rd, 2008, 03:28 AM
Philosophy... I have to memorise tons of philosophical theories as well as criticisms and supporting arguments...

But if I just memorise them it´ll be fine.

Emma
February 3rd, 2008, 10:14 AM
I think Chemistry and Physics is the hardest for me, I have trouble memorizing a lot of things, but I find Biology easier. I find most other subjects easy, except my Citizenship/Cultural Studies class, nobody ever does work in that lesson; but I still somehow manage to get A's and B's in the exams. 8D

Virtual Chatot
February 3rd, 2008, 10:18 AM
Speech, you have to memorize really long poems.

Rai
February 3rd, 2008, 06:54 PM
I honestly don't study much. I have a very good memory and remember most everything I read perfectly. But if I do have to study, I'd say the hardest subject for me would be Science. I can get good grades in that class, but I can't relate to Science at all. It makes no sense to me.

Sorano
February 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM
Math is by far the hardest subject for me to learn, let alone study. x__x Numbers just.. don't stick in my mind very well. They never have. And since there aren't usually a lot of words involved in math, and it's more than just theory, I can't memorize it. It's just way too confusing.

It should die. >:

Zorua
February 4th, 2008, 03:03 AM
Algebra is by far the hardest to study for. Without a freaking calculator, I'm hopeless. Literally. x_x

シーツー
February 4th, 2008, 05:46 AM
It's Physics for me... if your teacher doesn't explain the things to you it's hard to understand.

Pikabloo
February 4th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Geography isn't necessarily a difficult subject to study for, but simply due to the massive amount of stuff that is needed for the course, it is frustratingly annoying. I find Physics hard, not because you need to memorise a whole bunch of different formulas, but it's trying to understand the stuff that really gets me confused.

Math is quite difficult as well, especially at AS. Calculus hurts. Although it was quite a relief to know that there is going to be a formula sheet with the exam, so I don't have to remember as much. But still, you can't really study on how to apply all those rules to a whole range of different equations and stuff, so yes, it is quite hard.

Basically, I can't decide on which is the hardest...

Karonte
February 4th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Mathematics and Maltese are my biggest weak points.

Kaiora
February 28th, 2008, 07:27 PM
No brainier. Algebra.

I try and try... it's just not as easy as math.

I was really good with numbers until we started using letters AND numbers. xD

Saryka
February 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM
History. You could not get me to sit still for more than five minutes because I hate the subject so much. >:

Gummy
February 28th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Science, in all aspects (Biology, Chemistry and Physics). There are so many rules, and formulas, and laws that it'd make any procrastinator go crazy.

Thunder Beam
February 28th, 2008, 10:44 PM
History, I could careless about the history, it so boring to hear why this person was famous and such.

Tater Tot
February 29th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Science stuff, plants, stuff like that. You don't need to know how science works anyway ya know? BAH! >.<
My best subject is english though.

Marx
February 29th, 2008, 11:39 PM
I have to agree with Scarlet Lynn.
I hate History.
I don't give a frick about King George, Kamehameha or Egyption gods. I just want to go to science and make something EXPLODE!!

B-Baller
March 1st, 2008, 12:14 AM
For me it's Social Studies. Honestly our teacher for that is OK but the subject bores the hell outta me.

Went
March 1st, 2008, 12:49 AM
Art, because we have the temary in a DVD, so I need my computer to study it. Or else I would have to print like 200 pages T_T
And geography. 7 lessons are really hard to study for an exam X_X

Anastasia.R
March 1st, 2008, 07:11 AM
OMG. It would be Math. xP I almost fall asleep in math. It's sooo boring.

~A.R

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 1st, 2008, 06:37 PM
History because its so boring, why learn about something that we weren't even born for yet?

:t354:TG

Peanutz
March 16th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Math.
Man, I just hate Math all together.

KingCOld999
March 16th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Id say english, but i generally dont study anyways... I remember things in school easily. It's when i study that i get bad marks.

diamondpearl876
March 16th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Biology.

I'm just really horrible with all the science stuff. I have NO clue how I got honors there.

MissMegano
March 16th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Math, hands-down. I always get bored studying and think to myself, "I'll figure it out when I see the question." I never do.

Andelc
March 16th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Math is not only the hardest to study for

it is also the hardest subject overall
because its sssooooooooooooooooooo
boring. #s = lame

THe only purpose of math class
is to catch on sleep:sleeping: