PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokemon Reminds you of Which Member

Dizzy
July 10th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Yay! One of my ancient threads, Now Let's resume!

As the title states, which pokemon reminds you of which member, you don't have to make a Huge OMG HOKIE HOKIE list just....do it :)

I think Kairi reminds me of...well....Kayleigh reminds me of...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 10th, 2004, 07:54 PM
um, I don't know aboot others, but I'm Brock according to that quiz. I wanted to be Brock, so Yay!

Dizzy
July 10th, 2004, 07:55 PM
Uhh Nickster, I thinky the point was to state which pokemon you think a member reminds you of..not which character!

Shana
July 11th, 2004, 05:23 AM
Well this one is kind of obvious...but I think +el_pal reminds me of Plusle because they both are cool, nice, and a good part of a team, Plusle being in your Pokemon team, while +el_pal is on this team, the forum.

Iveechan
July 11th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Arcanine reminds me of Arcanine. Boy am I clever. Frostweaver makes me think of an icey Chikorita, because I think he said that he beat the whole game using just a Chikorita once and ice is his favorite type.

+el_pal
July 11th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Well this one is kind of obvious...but I think +el_pal reminds me of Plusle because they both are cool, nice, and a good part of a team, Plusle being in your Pokemon team, while +el_pal is on this team, the forum.
That was so nice!! ^^ Well the only impressions I get on users are their names, like Jolteon!!! is Jolteon! ^^; Well Star, I can't find a Pokemon to fit you... A sweet Pokemon.. Togepi? lol...

Eliana
July 11th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Lol....+el pal reminds me of plusle! XD

+el_pal
July 11th, 2004, 07:33 AM
Eliana, you remind of Lugia for some darn reason! lol I wonder how many people dun know which Pokemon I'm like XD

Eliana
July 11th, 2004, 07:36 AM
Eliana, you remind of Lugia for some darn reason!
Now why would that be? hmmmmstrange.....
XD i actually reselmble a lot of dog pokemon, dragon ones, especially gyardos omgd people say i zone out in the water and i do a lot of things sea serpents woiuld do but dont know what they are talking about...strANGE lol

Sankari
July 11th, 2004, 07:59 AM
ScArLetSkye reminds me of Latias because she is so friendly...Mystical Mewtwo reminds me of Mewtwo (duh) and Clappyseel reminds me of a Spheal...because she's always hyper...What do I remind you people of?

--White Wolf--
July 11th, 2004, 08:14 AM
--White Wolf-- Reminds me of a Mightyena :-P, don't knowothers who reminds me :-P

Greetz,

WW

Shana
July 11th, 2004, 08:18 AM
That was so nice!! ^^ Well the only impressions I get on users are their names, like Jolteon!!! is Jolteon! ^^; Well Star, I can't find a Pokemon to fit you... A sweet Pokemon.. Togepi? lol...
Lol...Togi! Togi! :laugh:

-skds1433 reminds me of Arcanine because of his love for tigers.
-Username reminds me of Squirtle because she is sweet and kind.
-girlgenius reminds me of a cute Pokemon like Jigglypuff because she is really nice.
-Suzu reminds me of an Espeon for some reason.
-~*Silent Tattsu*~ reminds me of one of Misty's Pokemon for her love of Misty.

Sankari
July 11th, 2004, 08:53 AM
And what do I remind you of?!

Kairi
July 11th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Arcanine reminds me of Arcanine. Boy am I clever. Frostweaver makes me think of an icey Chikorita, because I think he said that he beat the whole game using just a Chikorita once and ice is his favorite type.He did? O_o; Hmm, never told me. I guess Togepi reminds me of Kayleigh. *will do more later*

Abskull
July 11th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Well I haven't been here long enough to know who's who, but I do know what I am! Like my avy says, Abskull! Mix with Absol and Duskull!

Kayleigh
July 11th, 2004, 09:58 AM
Ah, yay! I love Togepi. ^_^ Well, here's a small list. I'll do more later, if I can remember to.

Espeon reminds me of Kairi, because it's usually calm, and very intelligent, but it also has a nice, helpful side to it.

Chikorita reminds me of Sayuri no Hoshi, because it's kind of fiesty, and hyper, yet sweet at the same time. It usually goes for what it wants, and doesn't give up easily.

Dragonite reminds me of 100marios because it's so good natured, and it doesn't hurt anyone, and tries to avoid fights whenever it can. (Atleast, from what I've seen.)

Charmander reminds me of DragonTrainer, because it usually stays pretty calm and level-headed, but you don't want to get it angry. It also has a really nice side to it.

Eevee reminds me of ~*Silent Tattsu*~, because it's very sweet, but it can also be serious when it needs to be.

Bulbasaur reminds me of Arcanine, because it's normally pretty serious whenever it's doing its job, but it also has a fun side that you get to see occasionally!

Marill reminds me of Dizzy, because it is a fun Pokemon to be around, and it is very social. But, it is a bit sensitive.

Pincushion
July 11th, 2004, 10:47 AM
Star reminds me of Staryu, who i do i remind everyone as?

+el_pal
July 11th, 2004, 10:48 AM
- +el_pal is definetely Plusle, and it's probably the avatar o__O
+el_pal is Plusle Pal hope that is clarifies!
Also, you remind me of Igglybuff for a some reason! lol

Mudkip84
July 11th, 2004, 11:02 AM
Hmm..

Jolteon!!!- Jolteon
Mudkip84-Mudkip(Yay!)
~*Mudkip*~-Mudkip
+El_Pal-Plusle
Oni Flygon-Flygon
Eliana-Lugia(Your Avatar Creeps me out for some reason..)
Sapphire latios -latios
PichuSecretbase-Pichu

And many more that I cannot list..

Flygon trainer
July 11th, 2004, 11:42 AM
here's some of the comparisons I thought of:

Sparks_67: Ludicolo, life of the party.
Shineyelectrode: Feraligator, becasue they are calm until provoked.
Raichu_master: Machoke, mostly the ego
Elainia: Mew. fun loving, but knows when a fight is needed.
Radical_edward: hmmm... Spinda. enough to confuse everybody else.
Kairi: mew.
Arcanine: an Arcanine, because he is noble and knows what he works for and towards.

Dizzy
July 11th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Carol always reminded me of Jigglypuff (not when you get mad at people lol)

Kayleigh...for some reason doesn't remind me of a pokemon, she reminds of Sailor Neptune o.o

Shana
July 11th, 2004, 12:13 PM
PokeTrainerCarol and Username, yay I'm Staryu! Staryu is cool! :)

Heres some more people:

PokeTrainerCarol: You remind me of a Meganium for some reason.
Raichu_Master: You remind me of a Raichu not only because of your name, but your personality.

parallelzero
July 11th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Hmmm, I dont know who reminds me of what Pokemon, ill post some when i think about it! XD

AngelWolfie
July 11th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Yay someone compared me to one of my favorites, Spinda! Wee! Hmmm...
Flygon_Trainer: Duskull @_@ I don't know why. Just what comes to mind.

Legendary_Pokemaster: Latios. I also don't quite know why..

100marios: Pichu. T_T

Dizzy: Venusaur

^^NICK^^: Persian.

Shana
July 11th, 2004, 02:17 PM
More!

Radical_Edward: I think of you as a Spinda too!
^^Nick^^ v.3.0- I think of you as a Houndoom...don't know why though.
Jolteon!!!- I think of you as a Jolteon for obvious reasons. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Hmm-

Dizzy- Totodile- I think so ebcause Totodile is so active and fun loving, like Dizzy
PokeTrainerCarol- Pikachu- I think because you are so nice, and you follow rules, and you never hurt anyone's feelings.
Star- Seel- I don't know why, um, I guess because you seem playful, and nice. And that Dewgong in your sig, LOL.
Dakota- Charmeleon- Um, check the avatar. When I think of Dakota, I think of that Charmeleon avatar.
BladeForever- Scyther- I don't know, when i think of you, I think of a fighter.
Radical Edward- UM...Pichu- Because... I don't know, your avatar remids me of Pichu.

Rift
July 11th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Well its certainly good to see how original some people are :P well...

Andy reminds me of Alakazam...J/K!! er...Andy...whats with the shotgun??

Soph reminds me of Mew
Legendary_Pokemaster reminds me of Latios
Andy reminds me of Psyduck XD dont hurt me
Jordan reminds me of Pikachu XD
DT reminds me of...Dragonite oO;; wonder why :paranoid:

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 11th, 2004, 08:03 PM
Scott, hmm...You actually don't remind me of a pokemon, you remind me of Kenta. That avatar will always remain, sitting, in the back of my mind.

AngelWolfie
July 11th, 2004, 08:41 PM
My avatar reminds you of pichu? o.o How so?

stewie&rupert
July 11th, 2004, 09:08 PM
stewie&rupert reminds me of a cold hearted and determinded pokemon, mewtwo!!:D

kairi reminds me of any pink pokemon like mew or clefable
frosty reminds me of a cold pokemon*frost* like um... articumo or cloyster
dizzy-spinda
star-starmie
+el_pal-minum:P*j/k* pusle
white wolf-mighteyena
iveechan-hitmonchan
serebii-celebii for obvios reasons
flygon_trainer-flygon
tmbjr-crobat

any memeber that has a pkmn name in the username reminds me of that pokemon like jolteon or mudkip84.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 11th, 2004, 09:36 PM
The girl in your avatar has rosy cheeks like Pichu...don't ask...

parallelzero
July 12th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Here is a question that will be stuck in my head all day! Why do people think I remind them of Latios? XD
Im still thinking of some! XD

Da_Green_Teddy
July 12th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Kairi sort of reminds me of Gardevoir, I don't know why :\

Eliana
July 12th, 2004, 04:44 PM
well you remind me of teddiursa i wonder why XD

Sankari
July 17th, 2004, 07:20 AM
Huh...I guess I'm not that popular since only one person compared me to Espeon! How am I like an Espeon, anyways? I'm more like a...Spinda or something!

stewie&rupert
July 17th, 2004, 08:17 AM
Huh...I guess I'm not that popular since only one person compared me to Espeon! How am I like an Espeon, anyways? I'm more like a...Spinda or something!
well at least u got compared, i only got compared by myself:P i used to think i was pretty well known.:P

Roxas
July 17th, 2004, 08:32 AM
DT- Dragonite
Andy- Arcanine
Scott- Latios

wow! i'm good! XD*thinks*

Kairi- Mew
Zuki- Vaporeon
SPon11- Espeon

BTW, S&R, I'll always remember you, but i cant really think of a pokemon...i remember you cause you're the guy that likes Stewie XD

peace! i'm out! XD

*dies*

stewie&rupert
July 17th, 2004, 09:18 AM
so i remind people of stewie:D he might not be pkmn but his head shows the creativity of a pkmn.:P

Pincushion
July 23rd, 2004, 02:46 AM
Arcain always remind me of Persian for some reason lol, Knowones done me yet :(!

+Charbaby+
July 27th, 2004, 08:45 AM
hehe ... well .. I remind myself of a charmander .. cute! Only joking! ^^;;;;;; Gosh I'm so funny =D
Username .. you remind of a squirtle jus' cuz it's your avatar ^^;; I don't really know you very well .. but bear with me !! :P

ravenstorture
July 27th, 2004, 10:38 AM
eliana: lugia
star: pikachu or dewgong
arcanine: arcanine
frostweaver: articuno
dakota: charmeleon
kairi: gardevoir
da_green_teddy: teddiursa
username: squirtle
pokejungle: grovyle