PDA

View Full Version : Favorite kind of Tea

Virtual Chatot
January 28th, 2008, 02:43 PM
For me, its definitely Moroccan Pomegranate

Azonic
January 28th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I don't really like tea >: And I haven't tasted it. Therefore, I don't like it xD

Chikara
January 28th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Black with honey and lemon.

>>
<<

Yes, it's absolutely awesome \o/
I like sweet tea though. Green tea is a little nyeh, but I do like green tea ICE CREAM.

Wish
January 28th, 2008, 05:20 PM
My favorite type of tea, is sweet tea. :P I'm from the southern US. So I enjoy sweet tea.

TB Pro
January 28th, 2008, 06:01 PM
Ooohhh!
I absolutely Love Tea!
My fave Is Earl Grey.
I also enjoy English Breakfast.
But,
I'll drink any tea:P

Lover's Kite
January 28th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I pretty much like every single type of tea ^^

Inept Prodigy
January 28th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I love most kinds of tea.

My favorite would be Green Tea, or Jasmine Green Tea. Lemon tea is awesome too. There are actually too many to list since I love a bunch of different ones, those are just the first ones I thought of. However, I'm not much for sweet tea for some reason.

Denuo
January 28th, 2008, 06:27 PM
I like a lot of teas, but namely Peach and Turkish Apple.

But most teas are very relaxing to drink. :)

Sam

Chibi-chan
January 28th, 2008, 06:27 PM
I'm a big fan of hot lemon tea. (Celestial Zinger)
With lots of sugar~
I can't stand green tea though...it tastes like broccoli to me.

mewthree w/armor
January 28th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I like Ice Tea with plenty of sugar.

And Cold Green tea with honey.

Jessie
January 28th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Sadly I like sweet tea. It's a southern habit. And a bad one. I bet you I would be skin and bones if it wasn't for sweet tea. *throws pitcher out the window*

Kayleigh
January 28th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Sweet tea! I also love raspberry, and... practically any other kind that's loaded with sugar.

My British friend and I tease each other CONSTANTLY about tea, because I drink mine with ice and hers is always hot. XD; When she came to visit me I forced her to drink sweet tea, and when I went to England she got her revenge with hot tea. I actually acquired a taste for it, though, and even bought several boxes to take home when I went to Harrods.

But it'll never stand between me and my evil cold tea. :D

saphire
January 29th, 2008, 12:49 AM
my favorite tea is :
green tea
ice tea
orange tea
mint tea

Snivi
January 29th, 2008, 02:06 PM
I either make it with Lipton tea bags & add sugar or I just buy Red Diamond sweet tea.

Ayano Katagiri
January 29th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I like Ice tea and Green tea mainly. I don't drink much of either a lot though.

Wish
January 29th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Sadly I like sweet tea. It's a southern habit. And a bad one. I bet you I would be skin and bones if it wasn't for sweet tea. *throws pitcher out the window*

Your from Georgia too! It's a hard habit to break.

Taffeh
January 29th, 2008, 06:10 PM
I like any sort of Chai tea. I hate green tea because it tastes like a plant (do I look like a rabbit?), but I love anything with the taste of cinnamon or a mild sweetness. Like Chai.

Lady Nicole
January 31st, 2008, 01:40 AM
Ooohhh!
I absolutely Love Tea!
My fave Is Earl Grey.
I also enjoy English Breakfast.
But,
I'll drink any tea:P

ZOMG!!! I love tea as well! I drink at least 3 cups a day! 8D You like English Breakfast... omg... you're my new best friend XD Twinings English Breakfast FTW!

BeachBoy
January 31st, 2008, 01:46 AM
My favorite is green tea. Also, Iced and Sweet, but green the most. :D

Razer302
January 31st, 2008, 02:36 AM
I don't drink tea. I have tryed it bet never liked it.

PunkerThanThou
January 31st, 2008, 04:09 AM
TEA=LIFE.

Earl Grey, Peppermint, Green Tea, Nana, some Lipton, Cinammon, Chammomile, Sweet Touch Nee, and lots of black teas. (:

BeachBoy
January 31st, 2008, 04:44 AM
TEA=LIFE.

Earl Grey, Peppermint, Green Tea, Nana, some Lipton, Cinammon, Chammomile, Sweet Touch Nee, and lots of black teas. (:

HECKS TO THE YEAH!
Though, wow that is a lot of tea XD and I listed like two...

Also to add to mine I fergot Earl grey, how could I fergit that xD

Amoeba
January 31st, 2008, 04:52 AM
I only really like mint tea the way my boyfriend makes it. (he uses fresh mint leaves)

TB Pro
January 31st, 2008, 07:22 PM
ZOMG!!! I love tea as well! I drink at least 3 cups a day! 8D You like English Breakfast... omg... you're my new best friend XD Twinings English Breakfast FTW!

Same here!
I drink one Before school,
And many afterwards!

Yar Totally Twinnings is teh was to go!

sims796
January 31st, 2008, 07:39 PM
This is ironic, but I REALLY enjoy Green Tea. It's delicious. Mint is also pretty good, but not as much as Green. However, I can't stand White. Maybe I can't make it right, but it always taste like chewed up cigarette butts.

Warheart
January 31st, 2008, 08:05 PM
..I just like regular black tea, without any other flavor ._.

Yeah, i know..I'm totally lame <_<

Le_Avatar
January 31st, 2008, 08:51 PM
woohoo a tea thread !!! :)
white, green or black... I simply love tea.
Chai, Oolong, English Breakfast, Darjeeling... pure or blended... hot and cold... with sugar, cream or lemon...
A cup of tea for the win !!! =D

Melody
January 31st, 2008, 08:58 PM
Momentai, I'm a sweet tea fan myself. xD I agree, I'd be way smaller if it didnt exist. xD
But then again nothing tastes better on a hot summer's day than sweet tea eh? I also like sweetened lemon tea. That's pretty refreshing too ya know. XD
Psst. I used to drink 2 pitchers of sweet tea a day XD now I only drink a half pitcher once in a while. Still love it though ^_^