PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon: MoonLight Force and Twilight Illusion

Erick
January 28th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Well, I'll introduce myself again, I'm TwiliteDarkrai. I was the creator of Twilight Illusion. But I left the project in the thrash.

But anyways, I thought I was spoiling A LOT, in every Beta, and that so I decided to restart ALL PROJECT again and taking my time to hack and that.

So anyways if you want to join my team, [ well this isn't not the exactly thread to create a team].

So If you are interested, please write what do you want to give your ideas:

Story Liner:

* 5 Positions opened
-Name of game
-Towns and cities name
-Story

And graphic, scripts, and all that stuff will be aviable to talk in the [Insert Team name here] Team Thread.

So here we go!

+Sneasel™
January 28th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Good luck, i liked twilight illusion, so i bet i'll like this one even more!

TB Pro
January 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Well, I'll introduce myself again, I'm TwiliteDarkrai. I was the creator of Twilight Illusion. But I left the project in the thrash.

But anyways, I thought I was spoiling A LOT, in every Beta, and that so I decided to restart ALL PROJECT again and taking my time to hack and that.

So anyways if you want to join my team, [ well this isn't not the exactly thread to create a team].

So If you are interested, please write what do you want to give your ideas:

Story Liner:

* 5 Positions opened
-Name of game
-Towns and cities name
-Story

And graphic, scripts, and all that stuff will be aviable to talk in the [Insert Team name here] Team Thread.

So here we go!

If you need any help with town names just tell me.

+Sneasel™
January 28th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Yeah, Teh Blaziken is good at making up names!

Also, i know you don't want to spoil anything, but could you tell us a tiny bit about the story? It will help us give some advice.

TB Pro
January 28th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah, Teh Blaziken is good at making up names!

Also, i know you don't want to spoil anything, but could you tell us a tiny bit about the story? It will help us give some advice.

Lol,
Thanks!
Yea I can't really think of a name for it with that little of info.
Lol!