PDA

View Full Version : Last 24 hours of your life... what would you do with it?

Faceless*
January 29th, 2008, 04:47 PM
You have 24 hours to live, what will you do with it?

What would you do if you had only 24 hours to live out?

Zorua
January 29th, 2008, 05:04 PM
For the last 24 hours, I would at least pay one last visit to the beach. It's so beautiful, y'know? D:

Persona
January 29th, 2008, 05:25 PM
Spend the rest of the time online. :x

Kaboom
January 30th, 2008, 07:28 AM
I don't know, but I do know what I WON'T do: I won't spend a single second of those 24 hours standing still!

BeachBoy
January 30th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Wow, deep topic here.

For my final day, I would go out to sea *barring I have my boat license by then*, scuba dive with my favorite animals, manta ray, whales and such I would....just.....swim...peacefully, I'd reflect on everything, in pure bliss.

So yeah, peaceful ending...

Olz.
January 30th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Me? Well i'd probably.. Well.. hmm... Kill the internet :)

Cassino
January 30th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Kill, rape, pillage, burn — repeat.
Chances are I wouldn't believe that I only had 24 hours to live. xD

Cosmic Tyrant
January 30th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I'd go on a crime spree. Hit a bunch of banks, Jack a few jewlery stores here and there. Then when I finally do get caught and sent to prison, I'll get the last laugh.

Shiny Umbreon
January 30th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Since I haven't thought about that (I doubt the Death will tell me I have 24 hours left D:), I would spend some minutes organizing what I'll do these last hours. First, I would write some kind of last letter about things I haven't mentioned or that people won't understand when they search in my computer. XD; Then probably I would talk to all my friends online to say goodbye, then quickly call my real life friends to arrange a last meeting sort of thing, spend some time with my girlfriend, then visit my family on both sides, and then just wait. Maybe organizing that last letter a bit more, and mentioning just everything most people don't know about me, like crazy ideas, ways of thinking, projects I've thought about, everything about me at my last moment. Then, I'd die calm.

Anti
January 30th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I would first write a suicide letter of sorts, pretty much venting out everything I want to say...I would try to keep the negativity down, as nobody wants to go down like that.

I'd probably say my goodbyes and such as well, and give everybody my passwords to all my things lol.

Then I'd write my will :)

After all that was taken care of, off to the Roller Coasters we go! I'd probably have one last pokemon battle on Netbattle against somebody I really want to beat (I don't know who lol)

I'd give everybody a nice, big hug, especially my parents and my dog, and then do a little sleeping. I need my rest, eh? I'd probably come here for a half hour or so, chat with everybody, give any pointers I want to or what have you.

I'd make sure to eat food from Taco Bell (yummy yummy) and the local Pizza Place, which has the best pizza.

After a long day, I'd...well...die. That'd be it I guess.

XxZer0xX
January 30th, 2008, 12:43 PM
I'd kill my older brother then I'll just spend the last few hours writing my will and staying online saying goodbye knowing I lived my life and did what I had to do.

Jessie
January 30th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I would go kayaking up north while whale watching. :) Hopefully I'd spot some Orca's. If not I'd go scuba diving (hopefully to spot Manatee's!) in Florida.

Saryka
January 30th, 2008, 02:09 PM
I'd spend the day at the mall with all my friends and then spend an hour or so talking to my online friends (and those on PC as well =D), then I would spend the rest of my time with my family, and saying goodbyes and whatnot.

Chikara
January 30th, 2008, 02:27 PM
I'd go out of my way to see everyone. All of my friends <3

But I wouldn't believe it until I was actually y'know... dying XD;
Of course I'd be crying, but I love my friends so at least I'd be happy ^^'

Sammi
January 30th, 2008, 02:32 PM
I'd just spend it with my family and cry. I'd also make sure to write a will and force someone to finish my stories. I wouldn't do anything really special. I don't think there would be time for me to do anything cool, I think.

Avey
January 30th, 2008, 02:37 PM
What a disturbingly emotional thread.

Me? I honestly don't know... I'd probably accept it, and talk to friends, and then give myself three hours or so to write up everything, my ideas, my fantasies ec cetera.

Of course, it'd be much more climatic than that, and thousands of people would turn up at my funeral.

Sorano
January 30th, 2008, 02:47 PM
The first thing I'd do is write a will, explaining who I want all my belongings to go to, and all that stuff. I'd also write down everything that I wanted all my friends and family to know.

After that, I really don't know what I'd do. I'd spend a bit of time with my family of course, but I'd want to see some friends as well. I'd want to go to the beach, since it's one of my favourite places.

And that's all I can really come up with. x__x

Harmony
January 30th, 2008, 02:56 PM
First I'd like to spend most of my time with my family.
Then I'd would go spend a lot of time with my friends, and during that time I would tell my crush about my feelings for him. [ Yeah the crush part was kinda corny, but at least I'm being truthful.>-<']

Azonic
January 30th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I'd do all the things I shouldn't really be doing. Like throwing things, and raiding the mall lol.

Yeah. Then I'd tell my bestest friend how hot she is. She'd probrably beat me up. D: yeah...

And then I'd do some more bad things.

And then I'd tell the school how sucky they are.

yeah. thats pretty much it
and then ill have babies

Edit: yeah. I'm not that deep. I'm shallow >:

Rebellious Treecko
January 30th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I'd say bye to everyone here and in real life. "See ya, losers"
I'd also attempt to hold the entire world hostage and take over. (my big dream, ya know?)
Maybe I'd face my worst fears too.

Snivi
January 30th, 2008, 05:11 PM
I doubt I would believe it was true.

ClassicRockFan
January 30th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I would try to enjoy my last day and try to spend it with my "special someone".

Crimson Majestic
January 30th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I will probably have my final slumber on a desert plain during the night and then cease to exist when the sun rises.

saphire
January 30th, 2008, 10:21 PM
i travel a japan and shopping everthing and eating sushi and sake

Lumine
January 31st, 2008, 01:12 AM
Spend the time with my girlfriend then kiss her on the last 10 seconds.

Anyways I won't die until like what? the next 70 years? XD

Lady Nicole
January 31st, 2008, 01:31 AM
Spend the time with my girlfriend then kiss her on the last 10 seconds.

Anyways I won't die until like what? the next 70 years? XD

Aww =3 I'd do the same <3

Hopefully we'll both live til we're really old, Danny <3

Amoeba
January 31st, 2008, 02:05 AM
At first I would maybe have said get very high, but come to think about it, if I had 24 hours left, there would be a lot more on my mind.

Like seeing my family, especially my little brothers. I'd give everything I have to the ones I love (and that need it). I don't have a lot, but a large share of my money would go to my grandma, as she has put herself in long-term debt to help me and my mum out when I was little and we were struggling, and mum hasn't bothered to acknowledge that and help her out in return (in fact she denies it). Mum has plenty of money - she doesn't need any. Though I'd entrust her to keep a share for my little brothers.

I'd spend much of my last hours with my boyfriend, though I'd understand he'd be hurting, I wouldn't want to spend the last of my time with anyone else to be honest. I'd like the last face I ever see to be his.

I'd also request that my body be dumped de-clothed in a remote forest with no human inhabitants so that it can become food for hungry animals and plants, in small return for consuming many plants and animals in my lifetime.

Razer302
January 31st, 2008, 02:35 AM
I would spend some time with my mums family. Not my dads. Would spend most of the day with my girlfriend. Wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else. Would spend the last seconds of my life kissing her.

I would right my will giving everything to my family and girlfriend.

Binary
January 31st, 2008, 07:39 AM
Hmmm....
I guess I won't be standing still even for a second.
I would meet with all my friends, saying my last bye-bye's....spend a memorable time with meh family, playing and doing what they wan't me to do.....
Proposing to a girl I like.....

But I doubt its going to be in the next 70 years(hopefully XD)

~C3LEBI

Cloud_85
January 31st, 2008, 08:02 AM
I will spend that time with my family and friends I guess....

Kirlay
January 31st, 2008, 09:47 PM
Uhh.... I never thought about that..

Give all my stuff away to my friends.. visit Missy (my kitty who no longer walks the earth) and uhhh.... wonder what would happen to me?

Eon-Rider
January 31st, 2008, 10:03 PM
Kill, rape, pillage, burn — repeat.
Chances are I wouldn't believe that I only had 24 hours to live. xD

Damnit! You stole what I was going to say.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 1st, 2008, 12:06 PM
I'd probably do something really big so I would be remembered. I hate to admit it, but being forgotten after death is a fear of mine. D:

Zerrah.
February 1st, 2008, 01:43 PM
I'd go skydiving.
I'd ride a horse till my butt hurt.
I'd go deep-sea diving.
I'd go to Australia and Japan (in a very fast plane), and I would have liked to meet Steve Irwin... ='(

Sweet Smoochum
February 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
I would post every single sprite I've ever made on the computer, tell every boy I've ever liked (or just had a crush on) in the past that I have liked him and when I did like them, tell some people in my school what I really think of them, (Nice or mean.) kiss a boy that I like and tell him how I feel, say good bye to my family and my friends, spend as much time with my mom as possible, eat every food I like to eat if I could, go shopping, write my will, go to on amusement park rides, swim with a dolphin, and spend my last 24 hours being happy and not going to sleep.

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 03:57 AM
I come forward with two plans today

First plan
I would go to see with a gril I like and get some woohoo. Then just watch the Sun rise and set. Just talking to her.

Second plan
I would just stay online. Write out my life story and post it on the internet. Then go to the PCchat and say bye. Then for the last hour I would go see all my RL friends and say goodbye to them. Mayby make up with my worst enemy.

I dont have a fear of death. Just one of getting old. Being alone and cold. The thing i would hate the most. It just scares me thinking about it.

Kaboom
February 2nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
I've had another idea - a better one: I'd spend every second playing Pokémon Diamond, then wipe the save in my last minute so nobody takes advantage of it!

Me? Well i'd probably.. Well.. hmm... Kill the internet :)
You can do that at http://www.turnofftheinternet.com!