PDA

View Full Version : Asher's second random poll

asher_son_of_ash
July 11th, 2004, 12:52 AM
^_^ Sorry about the poll-less poll in that last thread, so now here's the new one: six choices, pick one. Whichever you fancy and I'll ... check how this poll goes... o.o;

stewie&rupert
July 11th, 2004, 08:51 PM
this might not make as much fame as the 1st poll but wat the heck. i picked scyther cus its scizors are so cool and slick. skarmory>scyther thou :D. first one to make it to ten wins:laugh:

shining_light
July 12th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Grovyle? o.0 he's kool, and latias isnn't on there XD

~Lil' Schu

Fox_Die
July 12th, 2004, 09:48 AM
I picked Alakazam, because he is like a supa computa XD
And because I actually have an alakazam in most of my games

Chairman Kaga
July 12th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Aww, no forgotten pokemon to root for this time ;_;

I'm going to vote Victreebel, mainly because of how it seems to be the least-used up there...it might not be forgotten because of its fame with James and all, but nobody uses it or even talks about it otherwise.

Mistys_Brother
July 12th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I voted for Slowking XD I just think he's a really funny Pokemon and plus it's a Water Type *glomps Water type Pokemon*

Timbjerr
July 12th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I voted for Victreebel. I used it often as a powerful grass-type for my in-game team, and it never lets me down. Of course, battling competitively is a different story.

Frostweaver
July 12th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Aww, no forgotten pokemon to root for this time ;_;

I'm going to vote Victreebel, mainly because of how it seems to be the least-used up there...it might not be forgotten because of its fame with James and all, but nobody uses it or even talks about it otherwise.

My team has one! ^-^ It's such an awesome pink devil mauler (well unless the flying devil comes in to block the hit)... blah. Because my team has one, one more vote for the most UU Victreebel (excluding the non fully evolved ones like Grovyle, Victreebel is most UU out of the list). Victreebel can use sleep powder first, then dance up to sweep...