PDA

View Full Version : What was the last thing you saw that scared you?

Eig
January 31st, 2008, 03:26 AM
Thread idea copied from another forum. D:

Anyway, I guess mine was that old flash movie I found. It was a picture of a kitchen and after about 5 minutes a badly-drawn shocker face came on and roared. :o the face wasn't really scary, just shocky and unexpected X_x

Twinx
January 31st, 2008, 03:30 AM
mm the local news, ten people were killed by some violent acts.
(damn politically unstable country)

Denuo
January 31st, 2008, 03:48 AM
The news here in general scares me, too much depression :(

Sam

Amoeba
January 31st, 2008, 04:59 AM
The last thing that scared me? Well, I couldn't sleep last night for some car alarm that went off all night, but as I started to drop off, I didn't know I was sleeping, so I thought my grandma came into the room. Then she started laughing and growling manically and swinging these elongated claws around.

Turns out it was just the noise of the wind outside and I'd had a nightmare. But it was scary.

Marksman
January 31st, 2008, 05:50 AM
Hmm...

A Film right and 2 People are Driving down a Road with no Lights (Streetlights by the way). The Rain is Hammering on their Car and it's Pitch Black.
Suddenly, An Illusion of a Half-Shadowed Face come flashing straight through and there's a loud Bang!
Next thing I realised when I got my Senses back together was that the Car was upside down and the People were thrown out the car as it flipped.

BeachBoy
January 31st, 2008, 05:56 AM
The last thing that scared me was a thread about an 80 person riot at chuckycheese, Scared for those kids! D:

Marksman
January 31st, 2008, 05:58 AM
That's not very pretty I tell thee!
However, I agree with DC! These Politicians need to sort the Country out!

Aegis
January 31st, 2008, 06:31 AM
That's not very pretty I tell thee!

Pointless messages like these are considered spam =\ Please make sure you're contributing to the topic in the future.

The last thing I saw was probably a news report of a carjacking at gun point around here, and behind a store that we've been to before. It was sort of creepy :x

Maria Santos
January 31st, 2008, 07:59 AM
the last thing that scared me was hearing on the anouncements today that our Report Cards come out today...

Chibi-chan
January 31st, 2008, 01:43 PM
My cellphone rang in class the moment my teacher left the room for a second.
I was afraid he heard it @_@

Avey
January 31st, 2008, 02:22 PM
I just watched the Blair Witch project and I'm scared out of my wits.

Kirlay
January 31st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Well.. the scariest thing I've seen (that I have NOT seen on TV nor computer) was my deceased kitty. I miss her so much.

I don't want to explain it. Just imagine a cat thats half decayed which you used to hug everyday and tell "I love you"
She went missing before she died. So I never got to say good-bye.

Eig
February 1st, 2008, 05:40 AM

Lol, that's kind of similar to the accident I had on Maths. O_o' Thanks God that the Maths teacher doesn't know my message signal ;/ But she certainly heard it.

Binary
February 1st, 2008, 07:51 AM
Getting beaten up by my brother,
yeah...its hard having a brother...XD

~C3LEBI

Wish
February 1st, 2008, 01:41 PM
Having your principal burst in the door and see you and your friends playing Nintendo DS's.

NOT a pretty site. She confiscated them until further notice. T_T

Cassino
February 1st, 2008, 04:59 PM
I forgot the last thing that scared me.

Urmm... maybe the dogs in Call of Duty 4? They're not like horror scary, but in a war context they're notably more fearsome than the soldiers who send them after you.

Below is demonstration of surviving a dog attack. :0
15+. http://youtube.com/watch?v=G_wrjW7dq_U
Refresh if the video doesn't load/appear.

Avey
February 1st, 2008, 05:10 PM
Aw, this freaked me out so badly. I was walking home from school, a cat was on the side of the road... Head torn off, and org- No, I'll leave it at that, I think you guys get the picture.

Ayano Katagiri
February 1st, 2008, 11:18 PM
The last thing... was probably the zombie things in I Am Legend. I didn't realise it was a "horror" film when I went in to see it. XD I don't really like horror stuff, but the movie was enjoyable enough.

Embrace
February 2nd, 2008, 03:06 AM
7 days a Skeptic. Scared the life out of me!

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 03:28 AM
I just watched the Blair Witch project and I'm scared out of my wits.
I didn't find that scary. It was a boring fim i thought.

That happend to me. I was asleep in class and my phone starts ringing. My friend tells me the whole class stoped and turned to look at me. The teacher stands over me and tells me to hand it over :p

The last thing... was probably the zombie things in I Am Legend. I didn't realise it was a "horror" film when I went in to see it. XD I don't really like horror stuff, but the movie was enjoyable enough.

Lulz

I have no idea what last scared me. It might of been wakeing up in class with 12 people stareing at me includeing the teacher (scary face)

But I dont really get scared all that easy.

Warheart
February 2nd, 2008, 03:52 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/0f/180px-1478714902_l.jpg

He's Dr.Rockso. The Rock n' Roll Clown. He does Cocian. Cah-Cah Yeah.

..So yeah, seeing that was probably the last thing to traumatize me ._.

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 04:00 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/0f/180px-1478714902_l.jpg

He's Dr.Rockso. The Rock n' Roll Clown. He does Cocian. Cah-Cah Yeah.

..So yeah, seeing that was probably the last thing to traumatize me ._.
If I saw that when I was 7 it would of scared me to death. Its got chest hair :<

She-Elf
February 2nd, 2008, 07:00 AM
The last movie I saw :o Dark water, the japaneseversion. the movie was really scary, water everywhere and a little girl showing up everywhere Oo

Karonte
February 2nd, 2008, 08:00 AM
The last thing that scared me hmmm.... You will probably not believe this but:

I was walking home from drama rehearsels and strted to hear a wheel chair but there was no ne in sight. Than I hear a voice saying "Anthony ejja l-ghawn" (Anthony come here) But still no one. Than i rembered the voice it was the voice of my dead grandma then i realized something it was the anniversery of her death!

Thank god i was on my street when this happened. Then I just ran down the street and went into my house!

Yeye no one is gunna believe me but its true!

Rebellious Treecko
February 2nd, 2008, 12:20 PM
The final character roster for Brawl. I'm not kidding you.
I just can't resist spoilers. D:

I also got scared by this show on the Discovery Channel about killer ants/insects. The most dangerous things are usually the things you can't see.

Arquero
February 2nd, 2008, 01:18 PM
Well since I was recently hit by a car (was lucky, walked away, massive shock though)

I generally get nervous when I´m walking along a roadside and a van or something comes speeding past.. Not because I was hit by a van. But because van drivers are TERRIBLE drivers! A few weeks ago I nearly got smacked in the shoulder by a wing mirror because some chav mother, a pram, and her friend wouldn´t even move over the tiniest bit, in hindsight I should´ve just walked into the friend.

Marksman
February 2nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
A new Update:

I was heading down a Dark Alleyway a few days ago on my way home with my Brother (This isn't fake and I had A Phone Flashlight). I heard footsteps and looked about. When I looked back around, My Brother was Leering at me in the Flashlight! He almost Petrified me!

King Leer ;)!

Sweet Smoochum
February 2nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
A Sweeney Todd commercial. I know. Don't say it.

Marksman
February 20th, 2008, 05:51 AM
UPDATE

I was walking down a Restricted Corridor (I was in the Talent show at 19:00), well not restricted, but with the lights out, it was Pitch Black. I had my Phone Flashlight on. I was round by Humanities, when I heard a Loud Series of Thumps from above me. Then I saw another light at the end of the Corridor. I fled quickly and turned my Flashlight off. I didn't know where I was, but when I turned the Flashlight back on, I was in Languages! It took me 10 Minutes to get back into the Lights, and by then, My group was getting ready to go on. I was nearly Petrified.

You're probably not going to believe me are you? Well, it's the Truth!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 20th, 2008, 06:42 AM
I seen my hideous brothers face this morning XDD

:t354:TG

Gummy
February 20th, 2008, 06:52 PM
I preview for some movie about some guy obsessed with teenage girls. I usually don't get scared by those kinda things, but the big screen must've amplified the scariness. Also, it was a pretty empty thearter.

Virtual Chatot
February 20th, 2008, 06:55 PM
The Lunar Eclipse Outside o_O

Tetsu
February 20th, 2008, 07:23 PM
The last movie I saw :o Dark water, the japaneseversion. the movie was really scary, water everywhere and a little girl showing up everywhere Oo

Hey, I saw that too! It was kinda creepy, but what scared me the most about it was the whole child negligence in it. Parents think the other parent has her then moves. Moron Maintenence duder leaves the ROOF DOOR unlocked. You can't tell me none of them saw some warning flags pop up!

The Lunar Eclipse Outside o_O

Yea. I can see that too. We must be close.

Marksman
February 21st, 2008, 05:34 AM
Wait what? The Lunar Eclipse was Yesterday? Oh damn! I wanted to see it! I was told that the Moon would glow Red! Damn! There's no telling when it'll next come around!

Dani_X
February 26th, 2008, 12:06 PM
It was done to me.. >.<

A guy opened me the head with a rock. And after I went to the hospital, I had some points in my head to close my head, and he ripped the points off. >.<

txteclipse
February 26th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I don't get scared very easily...hard to remember the last time something scared me.

Ah yes. I had a dream that I was in a movie theater (a pitch black movie theater) and a plane crashed into it. I for some reason felt the actual impact from the plane, but when I woke up I was in bed and fine. Very strange. And rather freaky.

Cherrim
February 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Probably this morning.

I'm a telephone operator at a local restaurant and I usually take reservations, give general information, etc. I picked up the phone shortly after getting to work today and the guy on the other line says, "You look pretty today." It... it was really creepy. XD For a second I thought I was being watched, but for the rest of the conversation, I just took down his reservation and it was really normal. I figure now he must have said something different but... it was still very disorienting, haha.

Before that, it was probably when I spilt Coke on my laptop. I kind of froze for a second before the "OSHI-" kicked in.

lonewolfx44
February 26th, 2008, 08:27 PM
I was scared when I went to the hospital yesterday because the nurse at my college did an EKG and saw I had an irregular heartbeat (which I later found out was normal for young men my age XD.)

Marksman
February 27th, 2008, 05:48 AM
I stayed back for the same Club after School, and left at the same time. My dad was waiting for me at the same place, but the Scariest thing was that it was the SAME TIME! That freaked me out a tad. I've got another Club today and if my Dad arrives the same time, same place, that's going to make me feel like someone is creating a Time Loop. I get Paranoid about these things.

Apotheosis
February 27th, 2008, 12:39 PM
The last thing that made me jump of scaredyness was earlier today when a classmate suddenly felt a thug of friendlyness and simply tried to hug me gently from behind. I got surprised, jumped at least one meter up in the air (nah), landed on his foot and happened to let my arm flap out and hit him across his face without meaning to....

Hm... I guess he got more scared than me, in the end ^^

Red1530
February 28th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Hearing Senator Obama stating that Al - Qaeda is not currently in Iraq.

Saryka
February 28th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Watching all the gorey parts in the movie "The Brave One" :/ Gore in general freaks me out.

baconmasta
February 28th, 2008, 07:53 PM
i saw this vid on youtube its called big fish eats duck or something like that and a guy in a moenkey skull mask pops out (im kinda jumpy)

Marx
March 1st, 2008, 12:38 PM
Big 600lb guy in a bathroom.
Had trouble getting in the stall, and he kept giving me a wild look.

I only thought of one thing, and boy it wasn't pretty. =(