PDA

View Full Version : Can you sing?

Twinx
February 2nd, 2008, 01:30 AM
Singing in the bathroom doesn't really count... XD
So did someone ever tell you that you have a beautiful/annoying voice?

Zanacross
February 2nd, 2008, 03:37 AM
"And oh my god I cant belive it, I've never been this far away from home"

I wish I could sing but I cant. I sing to myself alot and it always sounds really good. But people tell me i have a crap voice.

Karonte
February 2nd, 2008, 04:12 AM
Yes its a curse lol. As I had to sing my teather play live!

Warheart
February 2nd, 2008, 04:21 AM
..Actually yeah, I can ._.

I never took voice lessons, but used to be backing vocals for some completely horrible "band" (It gets quoted because none of us actually had any real talent, and would just meet up with eachother in some dude I hardly knew's basement, mess around, and get drunk. The only time we actually played publically was at our 8th grade school talent show XD) I was in for a few months.

So yeah, that and a few years of signing in a school music class, which I had gotten a 'D' in this term xD

Wish
February 2nd, 2008, 04:21 AM
I can't sing for my life. >.<

I'm so bad that even my parents say I'm horrible. They advise me not to take up a singing carrier. On the other hand, my brother can sing. That's one of the big differences between him and me.

BeachBoy
February 2nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
If it's a like spure of the moment pressure sitchu like at a party, I can do it...
Anything else = phail >.<

Except the shower, lol.

She-Elf
February 2nd, 2008, 09:09 AM
People say so Oo I don't belive it though, but I love to sing :D It makes me happy. I love singing opera, I don't have so much control, but it's fun xD

Azonic
February 2nd, 2008, 09:38 AM
I have no idea >: I barely ever even tried it.

Suki
February 2nd, 2008, 10:15 AM
I seriously cannot sing, lol. But I still sing anyway. Sometimes to annoy people and sometimes because I want to. I was singing today but stopped incase my sister recorded me like she normally does because my voice is so bad.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
February 2nd, 2008, 11:47 AM
I've recorded myself sing and it sounds good, but I've never sung in public.

Rebellious Treecko
February 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
I've sung before...and it's not pretty.

I hate singing; I sound like a (drunk) girl. o_o
I hate being forced to sing in public.

diamondpearl876
February 2nd, 2008, 01:21 PM
When I sing when no one's around, I think it sounds like crap. XD

The two or three times I've sung in front of people, though, they said it was awesome. o_O

Arquero
February 2nd, 2008, 01:24 PM
I sing pretty often.. Of course I´m sure I sound terrible, but I love the sound of my own voice, lol.

I sing along to Michael Bublé a lot, and Michael Tolcher... I think I harmonise well.. but yeah.. I´m sure I won´t be winning the next X Factor hehe

Sweet Smoochum
February 2nd, 2008, 01:38 PM
I was told I could, but I don't believe them. I usually sing when no one is around. I'm too embarrassed to sing in front of my family.

XxZer0xX
February 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM
I sing to myself every now and then to make sure I can but I HATE singing publicly. I'm the only one who knows how I sing.

Cassino
February 2nd, 2008, 03:57 PM
My voice is a bit like Till Lindemann's, so it's only really Rammstein's songs I can sing well, which is fine since they're my favourite band. xD

But otherwise, umm... I'm not one for singing — I only do sing if I feel a bit hyped and bored.

Cloud_85
February 2nd, 2008, 04:27 PM
I only can songs that I like or songs that I heard to much. I'm no t a good singer anyways...

Jessie
February 2nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
I sing random songs...but never in front of anyone. I've never heard myself so I wouldn't know. Maybe I should record myself one day...?

Virtual Headache
February 2nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Nope, I can't.
I enjoy singing a lot though - I wish I had a nice voice...
People never really say much about my voice xD

Merzbau
February 2nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
I've been in musicals and I've been in 3 bands prior to the one I'm in right now, which actually is going somewhere. I've been singing for like only 2 years though, surprisingly. I couldn't sing in 8th grade. The summer between 8th and 9th grade year I practiced singing about 8 hours everyday, to learn to sing as I do now. I can't think of many vocal styles I can't do at least a little bit.

By the way, if Eli (PunkerThanThou) posts here and denies her vocal talent, SHE LIES. SHE IS MODEST AND SHE LIESSSSS.

She's like amazing.

kidpunk
February 2nd, 2008, 05:34 PM
you should of put sometimes. I could sing in front of people with certain songs i know. If i don't know the song, me cannot sing it =[

Ben Kenobi
February 2nd, 2008, 05:50 PM
No one really comments on my singing voice, although the complaints from family members when singing Run to the Hills should tell me enough. Looking forward to getting Rock Band in the future though, as that'll give me an excuse to sing, since I would really like to.

Chikara
February 2nd, 2008, 06:06 PM
If I'm singing loud... and I actually mean it.... and if it's in Japanese...

._.

Yeah, I can't sing in English at all. It's weird and at the same time annoying. But I have to be sining loud for it to sound good at all.

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
Sometimes I wish I could sing, but I don't really have any reason to, so I don't mind too much. If that doesn't answer the question, then no, no I can't sing. At all. XD;

Sammi
February 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM
Technically, I can. I've sung in choirs several times in my life. However, I think I'm only average at it. My voice isn't that pretty. XD;;

Snivi
February 2nd, 2008, 08:57 PM
Yes, I can. Some people love it and some don't.

Razer302
February 4th, 2008, 01:02 AM
I can't sing at all. I sing sometimes. But I prefer not to because my family takes the mick.

Pikabloo
February 4th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Yes, I guess can sing. I'm a part of my school's choir. But my voice is really quite average. Plus I'm quite shy, so I let the voices of everyone else in choir drown mine >.>

Zorua
February 4th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Yes, I can sing, at least, I think I can. XD;

I never sang in front of people, ever. So I can't really say their opinion.

Lady Nicole
February 4th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I've sung before...and it's not pretty.

I hate singing; I sound like a (drunk) girl. o_o
I hate being forced to sing in public.

That is exactly how I feel, apart from that bit about sounding like a drunk girl XD Well actully I dunno... it's pretty bad. My range is less than an octave. I'd just rather not sing at all :\

destinedjagold
February 4th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I do know how to sing....., but just needs some practice to use the air in my stomach... ^^

I've been singing for quite some time now, since when I was still in junior and senior high, our teacher in social studies lets me sing in front of the class after our discussion or if ever the students are bored... ^^

Aw well... I think I never heard someone who told me that my voice was annoying, nor beautiful, so yeah... ^^

Binary
February 4th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Yep, actually I can sing....
I sing every time, and sometimes get good remarks lol

~C3LEBI

snikerz35
February 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I sing like a walruse with a Sore throat!:laugh:

Lumine
February 5th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Well I can a bit if I try, but I don't want to get lame remarks for trying >.<

Gerri Shin
February 5th, 2008, 07:50 PM
well yes and no. I was in a school choir (though mostly to get out of Bible class 3 times a week, bible teacher was crazy) and the director said I had a great Bass voice, but I don't think I sing that well. I enjoy singing everyonce in a while, but thats it.

Ayano Katagiri
February 5th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I can sorta sing, (mainly only songs I like, not any random melody) just not really high notes. XD
I find it hard to keep in tune at a higher tone and don't pass my aural tests too well in music exams... x.x

Sorano
February 5th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I can. XD; I've loved singing for as long as I can remember. I used to sing in church when I was younger and also participated in schools choirs and talent shows a few times. I don't really like singing in front of people, though. Usually the only way you can hear me is if you listen at my bedroom door or bathroom when I'm taking a shower, which would be slightly creepy. I sometimes burst into song though, just to annoy people. :D

Actually, yesterday my semester #2 started in school and I'm taking a Vocals class. So far it's been really interesting, but I'm kind of skeptical about the whole solo thing. >;

Saryka
February 6th, 2008, 07:33 AM
I'm okay at singing. My voice is a tad deep, but I have a pretty good vocal range. I sing, pretty much, whatever song is stuck in my head at the time. xD

Olz.
February 6th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I was singing to the fray once. I didn't know my sister was recording it.. Eww.. It was horrible :)

400th Post :)

Kaiora
February 28th, 2008, 07:25 PM
I don't think I sing good. But I like to sing with my friends. Karaoke rocks!

Sokai
February 28th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Pfft, yes. :3

*brick'd*

But yah, I can sing. I'm in varsity choir, and the choir director(s) have told me I have a great singing voice, and a nice, large range. I've always loved to sing. Like when everyone else chose to be in band (I suck. At instruments. I hate band.), I was all, "Wtf, choir man."

Spaekle Oddberry
February 28th, 2008, 07:55 PM
No, I can't.

In fact, I haven't even tried in years. Singing's not my thing.

lonewolfx44
February 28th, 2008, 07:57 PM
I am supremely confident that I can sing. I do sing almost all the time, but maybe not too well ^^.

Gummy
February 28th, 2008, 08:55 PM
My singing would probably make anyone want to his/her ears out. In other words, no, I cannot sing.

Dr.Stiles
February 28th, 2008, 08:57 PM
sure i can sing if you want me to break glass in the process xD

Tater Tot
February 29th, 2008, 08:14 AM
My whole family tells me that I have a great voice, then again I don't know. I guess I taught myself how to sing, but I'll never be famous or anything like that. I just like to sing for pleasure. ^.^
I think anyone can sing, but they just sound weird on the camera.

El Gofre
February 29th, 2008, 12:58 PM
I can sing, just not very well lol. My voice was once described as 'unique' before being laughed at in the audition :P

Andelc
February 29th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I can sing pretty good. But it mostly depends on the song.
I can sing Come Sail Away great(probly cause I sing it all the time)
One time my spanish teacher gave me extra credit
for singing it in class.(yeah she was crazy)

Im sailing away........

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 29th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Not really, or maybe I can, or, I DON'T KNOW! ~_~

I'm leaning towards I can't, though.

Tater Tot
February 29th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Singing isn't that hard as long as you have the patience to find you're comfortable tone. I don't think I've found mine yet, I just like to go with the flow, lol. XD

Anxiety.
February 29th, 2008, 08:34 PM
It's annoying 'cause my Friend says I can sing, but I know for a FACT I can't sing.

Me with a good signing voice? Lol no.

Virtual Chatot
February 29th, 2008, 08:36 PM
In general, no
But there are a few songs I can sing well.

Marx
February 29th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Nope, I can't sing at all. My voice is too deep. :[

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 1st, 2008, 06:44 PM
nope, I can't sing. I heard I have an annoying voice which I do realize it a lot. I find it very annoying and hard

:t354:TG

kidpunk
March 1st, 2008, 07:29 PM
Well, you would never, ever, ever believe it, but i can sing.
The only problem with me singing is that my throat gets dry faster than most people. Thats why i choose not to sing a lot.

Tangerine Fox
March 1st, 2008, 07:36 PM
Nope, I can't sing at all. My voice is too deep. :[

A la baritone? There are songs in that range. : D

I can't really sing well...the only time I've ever really done it was where the objective was to sound creepy and not-pretty. It's mildly depressing, since most of my friends have fabulous voices; they've made CDs, they go to state, they perform in other countries. I just make the pretty lights and sets go. XD

Morkula
March 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
^Baritones are between bass and tenor. So bass is deeper than baritone. :x

*is a baritone*
A sucky one...I can match pitch, and I can sing in choirs and stuff, and hold a tune when singing with no one but myself around. But my voice craps out if I have to sing out loud in front of people. XD

ClassicRockFan
March 1st, 2008, 08:26 PM
Simply, no. I am terrible at singing.

EvEv94
March 1st, 2008, 08:31 PM
I can kind of sing. Like.....if you guys have ever heard the band A Day To Remember. And I scream like hardcore, grunge, or screamo. I have a band called As The Whole Town Sleeps.

Tangerine Fox
March 1st, 2008, 10:14 PM
^Baritones are between bass and tenor. So bass is deeper than baritone. :x

Further proof that I don't sing. I also get the guys order mixed up. I feel silly now. :p

+Sneasel™
March 1st, 2008, 10:44 PM
I definetly have a bad voice, and I never sing...
Enough said.