PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon White Gold Help

mistersmeargle
February 2nd, 2008, 06:06 AM
Hello, my name (as you can see if you look slightly above) is MisterSmeargle. I've just started out in hacking and I'm making a Ruby Hack with EliteMap called Pokémon White Gold Edition. I'm not very good and could use a lot of help, I can't script and I can't insert new sprites and I'm more or less completely useless. I can barely edit maps and the only thing I've been able to do successfully so far is think of a story. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.

Dunsparce
February 2nd, 2008, 06:21 AM
Hello, my name (as you can see if you look slightly above) is MisterSmeargle. I've just started out in hacking and I'm making a Ruby Hack with EliteMap called Pokémon White Gold Edition. I'm not very good and could use a lot of help, I can't script and I can't insert new sprites and I'm more or less completely useless. I can barely edit maps and the only thing I've been able to do successfully so far is think of a story. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful.

"Pokemon WhiteGold" has already been copyrighted by Nintendo, along with Amethist, Opal, DuskGold, and DawnSilver.

IMO, you should come up with a different title.

+Sneasel™
February 2nd, 2008, 06:26 AM
i would use advance map over elite map, its a lot easier.
Also, read some tutoirals in the docmuments/tutorials section, it will hlep a lot.

mistersmeargle
February 2nd, 2008, 06:45 AM
Well then, let's call it Pokémon Obsidian.
I tried to download AdvanceMap and I couldn't, so I had to pick EliteMap. If someone could provide me with a link to AdvanceMap then I'd happily use it.

+Sneasel™
February 2nd, 2008, 07:48 AM
You can download them all HERE (http://wah.studiopokemon.com/herramientas/herramientas.php)

mistersmeargle
February 2nd, 2008, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the link, I'm gonna start working with AM right now.