PDA

View Full Version : What's your fav cities

- .] 5cếptlế }},, +
July 11th, 2004, 12:17 PM
I like slateport, petalburg and lavaridge so far, mossdeep is the newest ive seen

Da_Green_Teddy
July 11th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I'd have to say that Sootopolis was my favorite city.

Master_Zangoose
July 12th, 2004, 01:28 PM
I like Forttree and The one floating on water, I can't remember it's name right now though o.0

pichbob
July 14th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Mines mauville it has the daycare centre near by and the game corner!

Janis Joplin
July 15th, 2004, 06:19 PM
ummmmm i lik the one thats lik in the forest and stuff i also like woodstock ny u no dat place?

Simon
July 15th, 2004, 06:21 PM
Fortree City? I have no particular favorite as once I beat the E4, I just sit in one town and battle friends. Or play NB which is more challenging.

Mew9
July 16th, 2004, 09:18 AM
i HATE FORTREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO WALK (CAN"T RIDE BIKE OR RUN) WHEN UR ON THOSE BRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand not moving fast. plus, u have to use that stupid scope that plays a 15 second role in the game. wats the point of even putting it in if u use it once (mayb twice) after u beat fortree? It was forgotten in the rest of the game. i like Slateport, y, i don't no. mossdeep's pretty tight too.

Composer of Requiems
July 16th, 2004, 09:24 AM
The floating city. I think that's the one where u can meet the most pokemon...

SKainuiG
July 16th, 2004, 10:23 AM
i HATE FORTREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE TO WALK (CAN"T RIDE BIKE OR RUN) WHEN UR ON THOSE BRIDGES!!!!!!!!!!! i can't stand not moving fast. plus, u have to use that stupid scope that plays a 15 second role in the game. wats the point of even putting it in if u use it once (mayb twice) after u beat fortree? It was forgotten in the rest of the game. i like Slateport, y, i don't no. mossdeep's pretty tight too.
Actually you use it several times on Keckleons. There is one behind Registeel's cave, one in the route away from fortree, one up a water fall near the weather center, and a few more in obvious places. Although it is rather like Oldale town... you see it once. :\

My favorite place would have to be Slateport. There's the boat, the beach, contests, shops, name rater, museum, and a pokecenter. What more could you need?

Pogiforce-14
July 16th, 2004, 12:05 PM
i end up hanging around Mauville because it's so near so many places and makes it quite convenient to reach places like the berry master and the Daycare center.

Simmons_2.0
July 16th, 2004, 05:00 PM
I like Lavaridge because it is peaceful and it's colorful. And I end up there more then enough.
:P :P :P

Master_Zangoose
July 16th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Yea, I spend a lot of time in mauville too, because there is ahigh density of trainer eye rematches there.

- .] 5cếptlế }},, +
July 17th, 2004, 07:40 PM
fortree is nice because i like the rainy areas surrounding it and lilycove because of the store and art and setting

Aiya Quackform
July 17th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Gosh, I can't choose! The designers did very well on the cities in RS. I'd have to say Fortree, design-wise, is #1, followed by Pacifidlog and Sootopolis. Slateport isn't half bad, either.