PDA

View Full Version : need help with pokemon plush

baby_dragonite
July 11th, 2004, 02:31 PM
does enyone now were to get a pokemon mew bean bag?(if not mew can you say were to find a marril or hoothoot?)

Castrainer
July 11th, 2004, 02:41 PM
Try looking at www.amazon.com
But if ya dun wanna buy it by the internet, I dunno the answer...

baby_dragonite
July 11th, 2004, 03:06 PM
thanks alot ill try there

Kayleigh
July 12th, 2004, 07:16 AM
You could also try the official online Pokemon store, www.pokemoncenter.com (http://www.pokemoncenter.com). But, that's only if you want to order it online. ^_^; If not, then well... I would recommend the Pokemon Center in New York if you live anywhere near there, or a Wal-Mart, or Target. Though, lately they haven't had very many good Pokemon products. *goes off to attack the store mangagers*

baby_dragonite
July 12th, 2004, 09:51 PM
I found one for $17.25.Thanks for your help :)

Janis Joplin
July 14th, 2004, 06:50 PM
make sure it isnt a bad one, man. that could be, like, bad, man.

baby_dragonite
July 14th, 2004, 07:09 PM
i found it on an online store that sells mint condition plushies. :classic: if you want the website its called pokemon:deal 101 collectibles and gifts.it has some neat plushies including:mew,mewtwo,staryu,onix,etc. :)

Jeikobu
July 17th, 2004, 06:53 PM
I wish they'd make a new Hitokage (Charmander) plush. I have one and I really like it but it's not as well made and is pretty big (about 2 feet, somewhere around that. Yes 20 feet's the real height of Hitokage, but I'd like a more portable one, maybe 10" tall or so). I really hope I can find one when I go to Pokemon Center NY this September.

Pincushion
July 22nd, 2004, 03:03 AM
Ebay, ebays great for Pokemon stuff, but its hard to find a never opend one before, and im not sure if they have a mew plushie/beany!?

baby_dragonite
July 22nd, 2004, 02:44 PM
no mew beanie on eBay.although they have plenty of the talking plushys,but I have one though.

Shana
July 22nd, 2004, 02:56 PM
i found it on an online store that sells mint condition plushies. :classic: if you want the website its called pokemon:deal 101 collectibles and gifts.it has some neat plushies including:mew,mewtwo,staryu,onix,etc. :)
A stayru plushie? That would be awesome just to see!