PDA

View Full Version : Hack Idea: Pokemon including Pokemon?

hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
February 3rd, 2008, 07:46 AM
dot..............................

+Sneasel™
February 3rd, 2008, 08:54 AM
if you were to really work at that, i think its great!
But i think you should make it so if your a boy you get to be pikachu, and if your a girl, you get to be...
So its like there are two options.

Also, with the no humans thing, i like it, but that would make the map all trees and stuff, like you said,
I would still make humans, just you can't talk to them, like they're in the backround.

hayvan999
February 3rd, 2008, 09:16 AM
great idea! just like pokemon mystery dungeon. i love the sound of this

Virtual Chatot
February 3rd, 2008, 09:25 AM
There could still be houses, such as trees with ropes coming out of them. Remember, most Pokemon live in some kind of nest

destinedjagold
February 15th, 2008, 03:22 PM
forgive me to share my idea here though. XD
my team are already in the progress of making such a hack that the player is a Pikachu. :\

But your idea is way too diferrent than ours so, I wish you luck on this one. ;)

Twinx
February 15th, 2008, 03:39 PM
So, no more catching pokemon right? Or would you be able to recruit them?
Well, you can't use pokeballs to catch other pokemon, maybe replace the pokeballs with something... else? I dunno maybe something similar to the ranger stylus ??

@itman: I think he's obliged to make the same pokemon for both since there is a family involved... but if you're gonna hack ruby, then you won't have that problem since each gender get his own house..

Best of luck anyway! :)

Mrchewy
February 16th, 2008, 02:57 AM
While it sounds like a good hack, it's not a "new" idea at all; it's almost identical to Mystery Dungeon ;) . Still, I wish you the best of luck!

destinedjagold
February 16th, 2008, 03:22 AM
it's nice to hear you're gonna make it. :D
Well, I'll be expecting ya then. ;)