PDA

View Full Version : funniest Moment you have or with your friends

Roronoa Zolo
February 3rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
my funniest moment was when i was at confirmation class this wat happen:

C.T.: We had a wonderful discussion last week. what did we learn?
Guy: i leran to say the "N" word (we're watching a movie about slaves in 1800's so yah you get the piont)
My black friend: *punch the guy* thats wat you get for saying our mother******* word
Me: * folling on the floor dieing out laughter*

What's your funniest moment

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Ok me and my friends (some juniors) we're all in business class...

And almost everyday we would make noises or say something funny to completely make the teacher go crazy, and always got away with it of course :P

here's one:
*Taking a test*

So phil (aka P-boogy) finished his test and yelled BAYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
and Duncan (classname aka The pilot) finishes his and yells BYAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
and I come to finish mine, and come to say BYYAAAAAHHH and all of a sudden I start coffing an insane amount, every laughed , it was really a you had to be there kinda thing, but it was quite hilarious. :D

Gerri Shin
February 4th, 2008, 04:45 PM
A little background
when I was in highschool, I had a study hall after lunch, the teacher would be playing WoW on the school network, the biggest jock, we'll call him John, in my class would call the school office with a funny accent and ask if we had school that day.

actuall funny story
one day the teacher decided to stop John from calling so he waited till he was mid-call then he yelled " stop calling the office in my class, JOHN!" everyone was laughing as he also made John go down and appologize to the office workers.

+Sneasel™
February 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM
mine was when i was in spanish:
Our unit was "dating words" (lol)
And he asks my friend to read a discussion from the paper. And instead he says...(in the gayest voice he can possibly make...)
"Tu quieres sex?"
My spanish teacher that he said something else, and didn't know what we were laughing about...

Azonic
February 4th, 2008, 04:55 PM
It was Halloween with my friends last year. Or the year before. I forget. Vavavoom knows.

Me and my best buds [Two T.T] dressed up as Scary people with blood and stuff. So we went trick or treeting :D We came into a house with a little guy. He was obviously scared because he shrieked louder than Fergie trying to play the tuba T.T So he runs out of the house and jumps on us. T.T

B-Baller
February 4th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Funniest thing...well it was funny at that moment. We were playing basketball and one of our unusually short friends (he's 12 and only about 4 feet tall) went ahead and sunk 3 pointers all lunchtime. Every possession he would pull up and shoot a 3, and every shot went in.

I'm...not exactly sure how that was funny. My friends and I laugh about stupid stuff all the time anyway.

Karonte
February 5th, 2008, 01:10 AM
We were in maltese class and our teacher (We call him "Lewzu" which is Almond in english hes bold btw) So I went behind him and started to "Polish" his head. He turned around

"What the hell do you think your doing?"
Me: "Nothing sir just passing"

He weent up "Today boys we will do *Someone throws a paper at him*"

All angry:"Boys I came here to teach you! I am a good teacher and you dont appreciate me! I am not being payed to baby sit you! THIS IS NOT RESPECT! RESPECT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lol you should of been there!

Twinx
February 5th, 2008, 01:23 AM
ohh my.. so many funny things, but all I can think of now is this:

My friends and I were traveling to Spain. We were in the Airport and about to board the plain.
A friend of ours is kind of shy. When we were boarding, she went first and when the man at the door raised his hand (expecting her to show him the passport and the ticket) our dear friend shakes hands with him and smiles all goofy XD hehe
we laughed sooo hard..

That was the funniest part of the whole trip, I don't know if thought it was funny or not, maybe you had to be there...

Gerri Shin
February 5th, 2008, 09:48 AM
thats better than the airport story of mine. I was flying home from Jamaica on my 16th birthday after a missions trip, and they always have these singers in the customs area that sing a welcome song to you as you enter the lines to pass through customs. so someone in mygroup decided to try and get them to sing happy birthday to me and they actualy agreed, so they all gathered around me and started singing happy birthday, and (I kid you not) every head in the entire customs department turned and looked stright at me. even those guys who stamp passports stopped in mid-stamp and looked up.

Olz.
February 5th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Mines in school. Since i seem to fall over alot in school o.O

Twinx
February 5th, 2008, 10:09 AM
I just remembered another one, also on our trip to Spain..

We were a large group and we were staying at a dorm.. I got for a roommate a messy guy who was with us. He would leave unfinished food around, and his dirty underwear on the floor.

One night, I had some other girl friends over in the room and they were filming, they complained about the smell and they got me on video calling him a DISGUSTING PIG and I accidentally called our room "THE BATHROOM" ( did smell like one XD), so I was like: "I have a disgusting pig in my bathroom!"

They showed him the video and he was like "huh? wut?" hehe
ok so maybe this one of those "you had to be there" things.

Gerri, I would seriously hate it if that happened to me...
Mismaguis, mm what? :P