PDA

View Full Version : Stalkers, anyone?

Twinx
February 4th, 2008, 7:54 AM
Ever been stalked in real life or online?
And how did you deal with it?

Added question: Have you ever stalked someone?

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 7:57 AM
In real-life I have no stalkers...

As for online, I don't know...
If they want to see where I post online and see what I do, that's fine with me, doesn't really matter...

Like I'll see someone's profile and see some of their posts to see who they are like, but like once, so it's not really "stalking" but i guess you could say that after all. *shrugs*

I don't know who stalks me here, probably you DC, your everywhere I am :P lmao

Olz.
February 4th, 2008, 7:57 AM
Hehe, if i think about it. I stalk people! It's kinda fun really. I've been stalked on a forum before.. Not this one. I was a mod. So i banned him :) Mwahaha!

Lady Nicole
February 4th, 2008, 9:54 AM
In real-life I have no stalkers...

As for online, I don't know...
If they want to see where I post online and see what I do, that's fine with me, doesn't really matter...

Like I'll see someone's profile and see some of their posts to see who they are like, but like once, so it's not really "stalking" but i guess you could say that after all. *shrugs*

I don't know who stalks me here, probably you DC, your everywhere I am :P lmao

Yeah, I did that to you once XD

Anyway, I've been stalked online and in RL. The RL one was... somewhat more worrying cos it was a 30+ year old guy and I'd rather not go into details 'bout that >.<;; To cut a long story short, it resulted in me having to quit music college :(

The online dude hacked into my laptop and my email and managed to view my documents and unblocked himself several times :\

My boyfriend stalks my posts ¬_¬

Cassino
February 4th, 2008, 12:03 PM
I've sometimes been paranoid that some 'haxx0r' could be viewing my computer screen at times; but I've never come across any actual stalkers, nor do I stalk people.

zel 2.0
February 4th, 2008, 7:06 PM
Ehhhmmmm... Nope, I think... At least not that I am aware of (specially if we talk about online stalking...)

And me, a stalker? Nope as well. Yeah, I may check some of the people I know accounts to see when did they last checked PC, but more likely because I like that they keep a certain regularity here at PC, but that's all. I dont really need to know anything else.

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 8:02 PM
Yeah, I did that to you once XD

Anyway, I've been stalked online and in RL. The RL one was... somewhat more worrying cos it was a 30+ year old guy and I'd rather not go into details 'bout that >.<;; To cut a long story short, it resulted in me having to quit music college :(

The online dude hacked into my laptop and my email and managed to view my documents and unblocked himself several times :\

My boyfriend stalks my posts ¬_¬

lol, I KNEW IT WAZ YOU! :P

Ouch had to quit music colloge that sucks...

I've never had someone hack my computer actually, my uncle is quite advanced in computer protection I have no clue how he does it, but i've never been hacked befor :/ I've heard about people getting haced to were their mouses are controlled by the stalker *creepy*

Idiot!
February 5th, 2008, 12:12 AM
I tend to stalk a lot. No one gives me a lot of attention, so it's unlikely I am being stalked

Jubilation
February 5th, 2008, 12:18 AM
I've been stalked four times, I tend to get alot of "that" attention I guess...it freaks me out

Sanctuary
February 5th, 2008, 12:55 AM
I haven't been stalked in real life.. with my knowledge of it. ;o But if I did know stalkage was happening to me.. I'd fear for my life.

Eh, online. It happens. I'm not really sure how I can tell I'm being stalked. Stalkers, no-one, plz? ;o

I don't stalk.. I just look at people's profile.. that's not stalking is it? XD

Razer302
February 5th, 2008, 1:32 AM
I have never been stalked RL.

Online I know my girlfriend goes through my posts a lot and I go through hers. I guess we stalk eachother.

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
February 5th, 2008, 2:50 AM
Stalking?

Well, I doubt I am in real life.
maybe possibly by my (Not so much now) friend Alyssa.

but no.

Online?

Not that I know of 0.o"

and no, I've never stalked anyone in my intire life.

so now that is said,
someone's gonna stalk me just to piss me off now --"

Chikara
February 5th, 2008, 4:31 AM
Online... quite a few.

Offline... apparently I have a few too XD;
Online I can deal with, I'm used to it, but irl is like... o.o' creepy.

Lo-chan
February 5th, 2008, 5:25 AM
I don't beilieve I have ever been on stalked online or in real life o_o; I stalk someone on this forum though xD But I tell her and she does the same to me x3 We are just playing around ^^;

Snivi
February 5th, 2008, 5:26 AM
Never stalked IRL as for online I have read friends posts when bored - dunno if that is stalking though XD

Suki
February 5th, 2008, 7:51 AM
I have never been stalked RL.

Online I know my girlfriend goes through my posts a lot and I go through hers. I guess we stalk eachother.
Lol, well he's right. I just went through his posts. I'm his own stalker and he's mine.

But offline, no. Never had any and neverrr want to.

Avey
February 5th, 2008, 9:30 AM
Online? Yes. Perhaps you guys have heard about the person that posted pictures of dead people on pe2k? He stalks me because I flamed him and it is really freaking me out.

Help, anyone?

Virtual Chatot
February 5th, 2008, 3:28 PM
Uh...Nope I don't think anyone stalked me before o_O;

Online? Yes. Perhaps you guys have heard about the person that posted pictures of dead people on pe2k? He stalks me because I flamed him and it is really freaking me out.

Help, anyone?

Find his IP address and then use it to find his Home address. I'll handle the rest *cocks gun*

Rebellious Treecko
February 5th, 2008, 6:10 PM
Yes, I'm stalked a lot by a certain rebel.

I tend to stalk the mods a lot, (mostly Hanako, TRIFORCE89, and Morkula) as well as some of my friends. (and anyone who posts regulary in the fan fiction section.:\) Sometimes me and one of my friends often end up veiwing eachother's profiles at the same time.

I've never been stalked in real life. (I wouldn't want to be. *shudders*)

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
February 5th, 2008, 6:14 PM
Yes, I'm stalked a lot by a certain rebel.

I guess I could say the same thing ;)

diamondpearl876
February 5th, 2008, 6:54 PM
Hrmm...

I've had a few stalkers online, but nothing that was too serious.

Anastasia.R
February 6th, 2008, 9:24 AM
I think people have stalked me ... real life ... but nothing really happened.

Online stuff ... maybe a couple of times I've been stalked and maybe I did stalk some people ... =\

~A.R

[email protected]
February 6th, 2008, 9:38 AM
Umm... I don't think I'm stalked... no...
And I don't stalk... I think... xD