PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear perfume/cologne?

Twinx
February 4th, 2008, 04:14 PM
What's your favorite perfume/cologne?
Do you stick to just one or multiple ones?

My favorite is Dior Homme, but I also have Carolina Herrera's 212 and Armani's AquaDiGio. I usually choose depending on my mood XD

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 04:19 PM
My favorite is jope, probably spelled that wrong but my grandfather also trys to put a lot of nautica on me >_> Im not a huge fan of that one, but whatever works :P

Gerri Shin
February 4th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I don't go to enough social events to warrant having a favorite. I think I'm still working my way through a sample bottle of something I got while walking through Macy's on my way to the food court. :\

Azonic
February 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Ew. I don't wear cologne. Or do I like it xP

TB Pro
February 5th, 2008, 03:58 PM
*Nodds head*

Yuppers!

My fave is Aspen.
Course Curve Chill's not bad either...

Kyoko
February 5th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Yes I do :>! I love perfume when it's not overly sprayed. Right not I'm wearing "Flirtatious" yes, I am serious :< It smells good! That and I like Godess by Kimora Lee Sims. Now I don't wear cologne but I like the smell of it as well. My favorite scents are Burberry and Royale Copanhagen (spelling may be way off on that one).

Cassino
February 5th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I'm assuming I'm supposed to start by answering the question that is the title... I don't.
That makes the next two questions N/A. :D

Amachi
February 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I usually put on some cologne when I go out. I just choose randomly from whatever I have, all of which I received as gifts at one point or another. That said, I don't really have a favourite, and I don't really take note of what I'm slapping on XD

I actually have a 9 year old bottle of cologne in my cupboard, still half full :P

Lumine
February 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Yeah I do wear some when I go out.

Lil-Dill
February 5th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I wear cologne and its either Polo or Euphoria for men. I sometimes and rarely put on the David Beckham scent. Or if I dont feel like putting on cologne its all about Axe Kilo for me.

Lady Nicole
February 5th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I always wear some when I go out. I love Guerlain stuff =D

Tapioca
February 5th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Yup, I wear Curious by... lol Brittney Spears.

My friends at school told me they would hit me if i ever switched, cause I wear it everyday and they're used to me smelling like that... I guess XD;

Suki
February 6th, 2008, 09:53 AM
I don't wear perfume. I used to wear it. But I think it's a bit weird to wear now. I guess it's cuz IMO I think it's a womanly thing.

Sammi
February 6th, 2008, 10:14 AM
The closest things to perfume I've ever worn were the body sprays from Bath and Body Works. They're cheap and they smell good. Sure, they're not real perfume, but for a kid with $20 every two weeks, that's what you got. I used to have some at my house, but I didn't take it with me, because I'd be afraid they'd tell me it wasn't allowed in my luggage.
...I want some now.

As for perfume, I don't have a favorite. The ones I've smelled all smell nice to me. XD;

sims796
February 6th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Similar to Sammi, cept I use oils. Cologne irritates my somewhat sensitive nose.

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 6th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I wear vanilla perfume sometimes.

Jessie
February 6th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I don't wear perfume...I got this free sample of Stoked by Bethany Hamilton once...omg. It was awesome. But I couldn't find it anywhere... -.-

helix
February 7th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Smelling good wasn't ever really important to me (not that I smell bad, don't get that idea), so I don't. I think I used to in some random occasions, but it turned out to be a waste of time.

Razer302
February 7th, 2008, 01:04 AM
I wear it cologne every now and then. I don't bother with school but if I go out with family then I will.

Saryka
February 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
I'm allergic to perfumes and colognes, so naturally I wouldn't wear them. I don't like them anyways~ xP

Sheena--Fujibayashi
February 7th, 2008, 11:23 AM
I don`t wear really strong perfume like many of the people in my class do. Unfortunately, our new mathematics teacher is kind of allergic to perfume & she can sense perfume right away, so it`s been banded from school. So I hardly wear perfume in school anymore like I used to, but I do sometimes when I go out or whatever...

Retropusso
February 7th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I dunno if people consider it cologne, but I used to wear Axe spray. It gave me rashes though, so I had to stop using it.

Spaekle Oddberry
February 7th, 2008, 02:59 PM
I wear Old Spice, but that's a deodorant so.

And sometimes I'll wear those body spray things, but they smell girly and the scent doesn't seem to last more than a few minutes on me.

Yuoaman
February 8th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Sometimes I'll wear cologne, though only if I won't be seeing my mom or grandmother, they're allergic, so only now and again, and I don't have a fav....

~Swish~
February 14th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Currently switching between Burberry London, and Intimately Beckham which I got for my birthday!