PDA

View Full Version : New-ness

Isom
February 4th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Hey everyone just thought I'd say hi. I just registered, but I've been reading these forums for a couple of days. I'm currently interested in making a Pokemon Hack so if anyone has any good scripting tutorials for begginers then please send 'em my way :D
Pointers and help is always appreciated.

Thanks, and again Hi!

Kyoko
February 4th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Hi there Isom and welcome to PC :) I like your username, it's pretty interesting! Now, if you're looking to make a hack, you should check out the emulation forum. They have a tutorial and other things to help you over there :D

Hope you have a great time here and have fun!

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Kyoko beat me :O *gasp* I must welcome everyone >.<

Welcome to PC Isome! Glad your a new member to our community! You'll find what your looking for, PC has everything!

again Welcome, hope you enjoy it!

- Ryan

Isom
February 4th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks :D Isom is my last name, pronounced Ice-um. Sounds weird, but yeah haha. Anyways thanks for pointing that out to me.

Oh and Ryan thanks too. I know I'll have a good time here it seems to be a very good community.

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 06:41 PM
Thanks :D Isom is my last name, pronounced Ice-um. Sounds weird, but yeah haha. Anyways thanks for pointing that out to me.

Really? cool, I too like that name, saying it is sweet "Ice-um" you must be a fan of hail teams :P

Isom
February 4th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Yeah people are always asking me how to spell/pronounce it, so I'm going to take a guess and say it's not very common.

Really? cool, I too like that name, saying it is sweet "Ice-um" you must be a fan of hail teams :P

Yeah, Articuno is the 'bird'? Haha.