PDA

View Full Version : New is what I am!

bob_saget
February 4th, 2008, 07:26 PM
So, I have been lurking these forums for a really long time (1+ year or so.) I finally decided to join because I felt like I could make a useful contribution to the forum (sounds so corny!)

Anyway, I guess my main reason for joining is because I have a secret addiction to the games, especially Crystal. But the anime is pretty cool as well, but I could never get into the movies for some reason. Whatever.

Peace!

PS: Also, I have an X-Box Live, so if you wanna play some Halo 3 or CoD 4, hit me up.

Kyoko
February 4th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Oh wow, you have been lurking for quite some time =o Glad you finally decided to join~ And ha, Crystal is the best version! Good to know others agree. Anyway, Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here now that you joined! I'm sure you'll make a good contribution :)

BeachBoy
February 4th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Oh wow, you have been lurking for quite some time =o Glad you finally decided to join~ And ha, Crystal is the best version! Good to know others agree. Anyway, Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here now that you joined! I'm sure you'll make a good contribution :)

Kyoko said everything I wanted to better :P

So Hey and Welcome to PC bob_saget! I too think crystal was the bomb, and 1 year! O looks like you'll be able to start quite well...

Hope you enjoy your membership! :D

- Ryan

Twinx
February 5th, 2008, 07:18 AM
Bob, it took you one year to actually join? hehe
Anyway, welcome to PC, I'm sure you're familiar with the rules but if not, take a look eh?

I think everyone agrees Crystal was the best game XD You're off to a good start :)

Anyway, have fun and stay active..

ktn
February 5th, 2008, 07:22 AM
hi enjoy your stay hehe at pc and read the rules if u haven't already read them

Abyss
February 5th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I'll play Halo 3 With ya some time. Add my gamertag: AbyssDeathclaw