PDA

View Full Version : What color is your bedroom painted?

Twinx
February 5th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Do you like it and if you could change it, what would it be?

Mine is light blue, I got it painted a couple of years ago after it was plain white.

BeachBoy
February 5th, 2008, 08:11 AM

Mine is light blue, I got it painted a couple of years ago after it was plain white.

Mine was white for some time, but I recently got BLUE! I love blue, and my entire room is covered in it, not fully, it has a sponge print, ya know were you get that sponge with a lot of holes, put it in the paint and then do the wall, makes my room look fantastic :D

Karonte
February 5th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Mines kinda wierd its blue and green. 2 sides blue and 2 sides green.

Ivysaur
February 5th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Mine is completely white, to avoid getting too hot in summer. The problem is, it gets too cold in winter XD Ah! It has sponge prints too.

Why do you make the thread titles so weird, DC? XD

Gerri Shin
February 5th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Mine's Blue until about a foot from the ceilingwhere a Border creates a good split point. Its red from the border up.

Olz.
February 5th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Cream :). I wanted it blue, but my mum said "Blue's too cold" I was like wtf?

Cassino
February 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Dark blue on one wall, rest are cream.
Would I change it? Yes, I'd paint all the walls the dark blue; my mother opposed the notion.

ChildishEnvyx3
February 5th, 2008, 02:22 PM

Blue seems to be popular, but not for me, mine is avocado green :badsmile:

I love green - green-fanatic if you willll, so yep. Painted it a nice green with white trim. The room is fresh, airy and open. It always makes me feel happy going into my room because yeah, it is so bright and yay :D

I wouldn't change it, it was pink, like, all pink. Pink walls, pink trim, pink pink pink!!? :shocked: and I painted it green, haha!

Rose

Rainfall
February 5th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Mines so stupid. It's white with little flowers on it, and it's not even painted. It's old crappy wallpaper that's peeling up in places and it drives me crazy!

I'd have it painted just a light blue, or maybe a lime green. That would match my room nicely. Hell, I'd even go with just white, or just about any paint at all besides what I have now.

Kyoko
February 5th, 2008, 02:35 PM
My room is navy blue, very dark D: I liked it back when I first painted but now it just isn't me 8( I'm planning to redo it sometime in the next few months and I'm either painting it gold/white or a light green. Not neon green, but a soft color x_x

My old rooms have been teal/pink, white and I've had The beauty and the Beast wallpaper(I was young, don't worry XD).

MUSION
February 5th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Plain white, may paint them dark green.

Midnight Beat
February 5th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Mine's this really nice brown, I love it the way it is. Plus it matches like everything in there. :D

Virtual Chatot
February 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Blue :3

I was allowed to pick it when I was 11.

Ayano Katagiri
February 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Mine's predominantly blue. It has been for quite a few years now... I got to choose it awhile back.

Proto
February 5th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Boring white, unfortunately. :[

I would love to paint my walls a bright sunny yellow, but I've never gotten around to picking an exact color and actually doing it. D:

I haaaate painting, so. .-.; My parents have said that if I want to do it, we can do it, buuuut... I don't want to paint. XD

Rai
February 5th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I remember the specific name! 8D

It's called Roslyn's (sp?) Blue. Though it looks like more of a purple o.o

Sorano
February 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
UGH. My room is probably one of the most hideous, disgusting, absolutely revolting colours in this whole entire world. It's like... gray/purple? I don't even know. But it has a border of white flowers wrapping around it. :/ It's gross. I still haven't gotten around to painting it since we moved, and I won't be able to paint it now since we're moving again.

When we do move, I want to paint it royal blue or something pretty like that. No more grossness plz kthx. >:

zel 2.0
February 5th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I have painted my room close to the New Years' beginning. I switched from a boring light-blue-green mix, to a cream-like color (something between a yellow and a pink... something like that) But, it ended up looking a bit too dark in my opinion, but it's not really important...

Grovyle42(Griff8416)
February 5th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Light green (crisp green to be exact)

Natalie♥
February 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Two of my walls are hot pink and the other two are a neon blue.

Azonic
February 5th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Most of the wall is black The corners and stuff are white. The ceiling is painted ugly. xD

Crystal Clair
February 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
My room is a verrry light green. I want to paint to a darker green.
My room is actually going to be redecorated. I got a new blue carpet out in the hall waiting to be put down,,,, but
I dont really want the blue carpet, I want it to be greener
-_- after all the time we spent in the carpet store.....

Wish
February 5th, 2008, 05:16 PM
The walls in my room are painted blue from a long time ago. Now I am switching rooms and getting a plain, empty room.

Rebellious Treecko
February 5th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Blackish blue. (the color of space)
I even have glow-in-the-dark star stickers on the celling.

It used to be an ugly brown color. :<

diamondpearl876
February 5th, 2008, 06:55 PM
My room is painted a light purple, and is sponge painted on two sides to add a cool effect. XP

Lil-Dill
February 5th, 2008, 07:24 PM
My room is painted light green almost like a jade green. I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN! But sadly me and my brother share a room so its going to be painted soon...:(

Razer302
February 6th, 2008, 02:11 AM
Mine is cream but I am redocorating it soon. I don't know what colour I would like it but I was thinking blue.

Night_Blue
February 6th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Mine is blue and white
White and blue combined also
And the door nob is gold.... -_-

Jubilation
February 6th, 2008, 02:40 AM
My walls are white, why you ask coz my parents are TOO PLAIN T_T I wanted purple but nooo >_>

Binary
February 6th, 2008, 07:34 AM
I got it light pink and a little bit of white, But I don't like pink >.<
I wanted blue XD

~C3LEBI

Saryka
February 6th, 2008, 07:35 AM
A light blue, although I'm getting it repainted to a really nice aqua once I get my room cleaned up, which... could take a while. D:

Warheart
February 6th, 2008, 08:10 AM
Right now my bedroom is this ugly effing morbid-red color that I plan on changing as soon as I can get around to it.

I thought it was cool back when I was like, 12, so that's what I got it painted as, then realized shortly after that it just..sucked..

I want to go with maybe a lime-green color this time ._.

Sammi
February 6th, 2008, 10:10 AM
White. We've never lived in a house where we were allowed to paint the walls. Some of the dorms here have painted walls, but I was given the one of the white ones. Figures -_-; I'd kill for a change.

Himawarii
February 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Sky Blue with white splattered. xD
Its psychedelic,imo. :p

Ciervo Volante
February 6th, 2008, 06:57 PM
A weird off-white-ish, cream color. :O

I'd much rather have something like dark purple with lime green stripes. I'm sure it'd be a pain to do, though. XD

Sokai
February 6th, 2008, 08:10 PM
My room used to be white, and I wish it was. :/

You see, my room used to be a guest room which is why I have this enormous queen-sized bed, which I love. :3

But my parents decided to re-paint the inside of the entire house. Mustard yellow. Yes, my room is mustard yellow. D: I don't know what my mom was thinking. But my old room is this cotton-candy pink. ... Which honestly, I'd rather have then mustard yellow.

Pikabloo
February 7th, 2008, 12:48 AM
My room is plain white, which is super boring. Luckily, brown wooden shelves (I like brown...) take up most of the space of my walls, so cuddly plush toys make the place seem a lot less dull, and a little livelier <3 I also hang up random posters on whatever wall space I can find. Basically, you can barely see the walls of my room in the first place. Oh, but I dislike the colour of the carpet. It's something like, mucky gray D:

Kaiora
February 11th, 2008, 03:12 PM
The walls of my room is blue. (It was a very ugly pink until I changed it.)

I hated my pink walls, I did like them, but I love my blue room. I wish that I painted it blue in the first place.

flight
February 11th, 2008, 04:49 PM
It's Blue and Yellow. It isn't as bad once you go to see it, actually. It looks kind of cool. It's way better than the pink-and-purple I had before, it was...really not me >_>

Tamaki
February 11th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Really pale blue, almost white. I have one wall painted blood red.

ClassicRockFan
February 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Mine is yellow. I would change it to light blue, but I don't have the time or attention span to paint my room.

Morkula
February 11th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Mine's green - not a dark green, but it's not light either. I can't really describe it. XD

We just painted it a month or two ago, and the green isn't quite the color I was hoping for (it's a bit darker/brighter at the same time, if that makes any sense), but it still doesn't look bad.
And my ceiling is white.

usami
February 11th, 2008, 06:48 PM
My ceiling is really light blue with some white.
My walls are light blue on the top, and dark blue on the bottom.

I kind of wish it was a different color, but I don't really want to have it painted. :(

mystletainn
February 11th, 2008, 06:51 PM
White. Generic dorm room white. But I put up posters of David Beckham. His pretty face brightens up any room.

txteclipse
February 11th, 2008, 07:07 PM
White currently. I'd love to simply draw and paint all over my walls, but I doubt my parents would let me. If I ever get to choose a color, I will probably do some type of exotic blue on one wall and leave the rest of the walls white. Or simply paint my walls black and then install a bunch of neon lights that pulse to my music. Or a combination of the two. Hehehe...

Tapioca
February 11th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Right now they're white. But I'm getting two of my walls painted pink pretty soon~

Tr@ce
February 11th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Light Green. Kind of Tangerine-ish. :3

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Mine is just WALL. No wallpaper or anything, just WALL. I'd want to give it Orange wallpaper, but our family's too busy.

Obito.
February 13th, 2008, 11:00 AM
mine is painted light blue

Ichikool
February 13th, 2008, 11:21 AM
My room is light green, like an apple green. I really like it, everything matches it. xD

Sweet Candace
February 13th, 2008, 12:00 PM
I just have walls. But, I've put Dallas Cowboy player posters from their new magazine on my wall and I've taped three newspaper articles that invovle the Dallas Cowboys. Yeah, I'm a die-hard Dallas fan

Cloud_85
February 13th, 2008, 01:10 PM
It's painted of a kind of Deep blue....

Heart's Soul
February 13th, 2008, 01:15 PM
Wall. That's all I can say.

Sylphiel
February 13th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Mine is a kind of...uhh, let me think of how to describe it. It's a green, though it's like a light yellowish-greenish shade. Sort of like this color here, but maybe not quite.

I never got the exact name of that particular color, I was just told "It's the same color as your grandfather's old car!" when I was first shown it, so...

I actually like it a lot.