PDA

View Full Version : "Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

Virtual Chatot
February 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I started thinking what was the thing I ordered the most from McDonalds.

I always order a Fish Fillet Meal and a McChicken with a Sprite to drink.

{ Ausaudriel donated the topic title -_-; }

xD

Proto
February 5th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I don't like McDonalds. :x (Perhaps you should put "Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?")

I used to like the chicken things when I was young, but now.. gag me. D: I wouldn't eat there if you paid me. (Burger King is a different story. :D)

Ayano Katagiri
February 5th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I usually get a McChiken combo with either Sprite or Hot Chocolate~ xD

It would have been Iced Lemon Tea if they had served it here though... *misses the wider McDonalds menu from other countries*

I used to like the chicken things when I was young, but now.. gag me. D: I wouldn't eat there if you paid me. (Burger King is a different story. :D)

I used to be the complete opposite. I didn't like eating at BK for some reason when I was younger.

Rai
February 5th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I live two blocks from a McDonald's. I order only one specific thing every time I go. And that would be their small vanilla cones. Because where I live they cost...

$0.30 8D <33

BeachBoy
February 5th, 2008, 03:33 PM
oh arecus Im afriad to admit it, but I love mcdonalds Iced Coffees! 8D

In the morning I may go pick up a mcgriddle or two, and two large vanilla Iced coffees :D

*LuckyStarIsLucky*
February 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM
i go about 3 times a year and always get chicken selects and a rootbeer

Gerri Shin
February 5th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I haven't eaten at a MacDonald's in about 2 years. if I were to go I'd only order their breakfast burrito's b/c technically speaking its one of the healthiest things there, still not that healthy for you, but, you know...

Crystal Clair
February 5th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I eat at McDonalds every Friday. I've been doing it for the last few years. I order a fish fillet, apple pie and sometimes fries
McDonalds isn't the healthiest but compared to KFC which is literally dripping in saturated fats (no more transfats, at least not in New York state), McDonalds is like healthfood.

Sokai
February 5th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Hmm... I used to always get a BigMac and Sprite, even when I was a kid. Boy, I could eat for a skinny little girl. :B

But now, I'll occasionally get ten-piece chicken nuggets or one of them grilled chicken sandwiches.

Wish
February 5th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I usually get a Cheeseburger combo with my medium sweet tea. When it is hot outside, I usually substitute the sweet tea for a Strawberry shake.

Lumine
February 5th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I could write an essay on how (censored) McDonalds is, but I don't wanna get flamed..

Anyways no I don't eat McDonalds it's been almost 5 years now since I ate there and the only thing I ordered last time I went there was the scrumptious Apple Pie, the rest of the food can go to hell. I'm a healthy eater kthxbye.

Lil-Dill
February 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM
I only like the grilled chicken sandwhich, nuggets or the mcflurries. Thats what I would order and for the drink it would be coke. But I rarely eat there. I mostly go to Taco Bell or Subway or somewhere else because after seeing Super Size Me I never ate Mcdonalds in a long time. Ive only been there once since the new year, and before that it was like summer break. So yea.

Chuchino
February 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Occasionally, an apple pie or some french fries, and even then I'll eat about.. half/one-third of a small pack of french fries and share them with someone else.

This isn't because I'm starving myself. It's because the nutrional facts on the packages disturb me. D:

And that excludes the soda, since I don't think even McDonalds could grease-ify a soda.

sims796
February 5th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Good ole Quarter Pounder. Never let me down.

Kitoshi
February 5th, 2008, 09:23 PM
I get a Double Quarter Pounder combo almost every time;
Because my father says I'm too skinny and need to gain weight.

I could care less about nutrition, but I'm not getting any younger.
Gout and arterial congestion are still a possibility.

Twinx
February 5th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I don't like eating there very much, but when I do go, I care more about the icecream, my beloved McFlurry XD

Halcyon
February 5th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I go to McDonalds. I only like to eat the french fries. =p

Jaimes
February 5th, 2008, 11:29 PM
A double cheesburger. They are awesome

'Do you know what they call a Quarter Pounder in France?' XD

Sanctuary
February 6th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Super Size Me can so put you off McDonalds...

Love McDonalds~ although it's not very healthy... I still eat anyway. XD
Usually I would order a Caramel Sundae.. especially in summer, or an apple pie. <3

New Age Retro Hippie
February 6th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Ooosh, Maccas is luff ^^

Me? Triple Cheeseburger, Large Fries, and a coke. Maybe an apple pie or a nice oreo McFlurry if I'm really hungry~

Eon-Rider
February 6th, 2008, 02:13 AM
Even though it may be a limited offer, for the past few months, I've been getting Five Dollar Feeds. That's $5 for a Cheeseburger, Small drink, Small fries and an apple pie (or sundae). It's a pretty good deal.

The other times, I'd get a Cheeseburger and use my VIP card to get free Small fries.

Razer302
February 6th, 2008, 02:16 AM
I don't go regularly. When I do go I will get a McChicken with chocolate milk. Or a BigMac with chocolate milk.

Jubilation
February 6th, 2008, 02:38 AM
I'm in the middle of a Frozen Coke phase lmao <3 so on the way home with my friends I get them all one coz I'm nice XD

Warheart
February 6th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I could write an essay on how (censored) McDonalds is, but I don't wanna get flamed..

Anyways no I don't eat McDonalds it's been almost 5 years now since I ate there and the only thing I ordered last time I went there was the scrumptious Apple Pie, the rest of the food can go to hell. I'm a healthy eater kthxbye.

It's actually "kthxbai." Tch, loser <_<

xD I try to avoid Mcdonald's as much as I possibly can. It's no so much that I'm a healthy eaten, the food there just..sucks o_O

When I do go, however, I usually stick with getting the only think on the menu there that doesn't look like it was concieved in the firey depths of hell, from the carcass of a decaying chimera, which is one of the chicken sandwhiches they have there.

The last time I ate there was probably close to 2 months ago.

Olz.
February 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Well then. I order.. (Well my dad does)..

Big Mac.
Medium Chips
Medium Diet Coke ^^

Kyoko
February 6th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Eh, I try not to eat there that much but y'know sometimes I just have that greasy burger craving every now and then :< So when I do go order there, I'm all for double cheeseburgers.

Cassino
February 6th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Hm no, I don't eat at McDonald's, not fond of those floppy chips. xD

This could do with being a poll. :D

Tr@ce
February 6th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Crispy Chicken sandwhich meal, with an orange Hi-C. The sandwhich has to have nothing but american cheese on it. That's right, no lettuce or sauce, or anything. At all.

Suki
February 6th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Ohh I think this is an interesting thread. When I go, which I never go anymore, I order a cheeseburger and strawberry milkshake. Or I order HappyMeals lol

Sammi
February 6th, 2008, 10:08 AM
On the rare occasion I go there anymore, I get a double cheeseburger meal. ._.; I prefer Burger King's chicken sandwiches and their zesty sauce~ :D

Himawarii
February 6th, 2008, 03:21 PM
I almost always get the double quarter pounder ;x
Its not everyday I go to McDonald's though,so it isn't that bad xD;

Occasionally I'll order a Chicken Sandwich cause their pretty yummy too; 8D

Saryka
February 7th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I don't eat at McDonald's... their burgers are pretty nasty, and I don't eat red meat anyway~ If ever I go there (which is 1/100000000), the most I'd ever get is a small fries...

TurtleKing
February 7th, 2008, 12:43 PM
(cracks knuckles)

Breakfast Order: Two Chicken Biscuits, Two Hash Browns, Large Orange Juice
Lunch Order: Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Large Fries, Two Apple Pies, and Medium Vanilla Shake.
Dinner Order: Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Medium Fries, Apple Pie, Large Vanilla Shake

kidpunk
February 7th, 2008, 12:52 PM
I eat at mcDonalds once every two weeks with my family and then once every friday with my friends when we go across the street from our local ice skating rink.

Fridays: 1-2Double Cheeseburgers, Small Diet Coke, 3 Cookies
Every 2 Weeks: #1 (Big Mac, Medium French Fries, Medium Coke), 3 Cookies.

I try to watch my weight and i'm happy that i still have high metabolism.

(cracks knuckles)

Breakfast Order: Two Chicken Biscuits, Two Hash Browns, Large Orange Juice
Lunch Order: Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Large Fries, Two Apple Pies, and Medium Vanilla Shake.
Dinner Order: Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Medium Fries, Apple Pie, Large Vanilla Shake

WOW. JUST WOW.

Isom
February 7th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I LOVE McDonalds it's the best. Everytime I go...(which is quite often) I order 2 McChickens, a medium fry and a large coke! :D

Aegis
February 7th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I almost never eat at McDonalds, I think I only have once since 2006. I couldn't eat there after I saw that movie "Super Size Me". But when I ate there last I think I had a medium fries and an apple pie, which is what I usually got. ._.;

Morkula
February 7th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I don't eat at McDonald's much since I usually just eat lunch on campus and then just have dinner at home. I might eat fast food once or twice a week at most, and there are a lot more places that I'd rather go than McDonald's. I love McDonald's breakfasts though, but I rarely eat them anymore.

When I go though, I'll usually get whatever the daily special is (our McD's have $2.49 specials that change everyday - a sandwich and large fries), or I might get chicken nuggets. For breakfast I LOVE the McGriddles or breakfast burritos. Like I said though, I rarely eat at McD's.

Azonic
February 7th, 2008, 05:11 PM
McDonalds is disgusting ._. I hate it.

Sheena--Fujibayashi
February 7th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I always get nuggets, french fries or a McChicken... whatever it`s called. I also love their flurry ice-cream with oreo cookies. <3

Haruki
February 7th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Breakfast: 2 sausage,egg & cheese biscuits or 2 sausage, egg & cheese McSkillet(with no potato & peppers), and OJ or Chocomilk
lunch/dinner: a Bigmac or a Double QuarterPounder or Ranch BLT w/fries and for drinks a Dr. Pepper or Chocolate shake. ^^

Melody
February 7th, 2008, 11:44 PM
I don't like McDonalds. :x (Perhaps you should put "Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?")

Ugh. Yeah I used to like McDonalds. But once you've worked there it's a whole different story. (gag) it's gross. Trust me. D:
but before I worked for them. I would order a double quarter pounder meal plain with only mayo and cheese

Harmony
February 10th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Despite my size, I eat A LOT, so I usually order either, a quatrer pounder with cheese, or either a chicken salad. XD;

Gummy
February 10th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Believe it or not but my dad is the General Manager of all Mcdonalds in the area or something like that. I get all the (unhealthy) food for free! But my favorite meal would have to be the good, old double cheeseburger. Come back to the dollar menu!

Tater Tot
February 10th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I get a grilled chicken sandwich, a large frie, and a large tea! ^_^ I get Chicken Selects sometimes too.

Tetsu
February 10th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I usually order a double cheeseburger w/o onions (yuk) and a McChicken. I take a bun off each of them and slap'm together! Best sammidge ever. (I'm typing with my Wii so I'm not sure I can underline 'ever'). Try it sometime. It's only $2.
And don't worry I don't waste the buns I give them to the birdies.

Fendaril
February 10th, 2008, 04:49 PM
being a nice and chubby teen I go to mCdonlads almost everyday. Im not going to front liek all these other liers but i eat Mcdonalds and all other fast foods quit often.

FourFourTwo
February 10th, 2008, 04:52 PM
The only thing i ever get at mcdonalds is big mac, no pickles, no onions.

+ diet coke.

i dont like anything else from there

The Real AAA
February 12th, 2008, 03:45 PM
not really but my order is usually the double cheeseburger

February 12th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Double Cheese Burger
McChicken
2 Large Fries

I am such a fattie. ;-;

Ichikool
February 12th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I don't eat there much but when I do, I usually get a three piece chicken selects, medium fries and a coke. Ugh, I love their fries so much, I hate them.

Sometimes when I'm with my cousins we go to McDonalds just to get McFluffers. ^^

//_Blaze_//
February 13th, 2008, 05:40 AM
I just eat to get the toys from there j/k

French Fries,Or Fried Chicken Burger yum....

Rabid Jigglypuff
February 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Big Mac with a coke, the usual. =P.

Obito.
February 13th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Fries nuggets and the toy =D

Sweet Candace
February 13th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I happen to work at McDonalds...

I get a 3-pc. Chicken Selects, either a milk or a small water and small fries (the only allow a small sandwich, drink and fries for 3 hr work days. Pretty soon, I'll be 16 and be able to work longer)

Crimson Arcanine
February 13th, 2008, 12:42 PM
McDonalds repeats on me badly now...I'm barely able to eat any burger there without knowing about it afterwards, so I steer away from McDonalds.

Its not a place I won't go, but I prefer Subway and even KFC over McDonalds any day of the week.

But i'd rather go to McDonalds rather than Hungry Jacks, which is the only junk food I've actually didn't eat/finish because it made me so sick feeling so quickly.

If I do order anything however I order big 'cos I eat a lot. A Big Mac, Large fries and a chocolate thickshake is my most common non-breakfast order. Can't eat thier healthy choice stuff because they all contain tomato and cucumber with I cannot stand the taste of.

Sylphiel
February 13th, 2008, 02:15 PM
The few times I do go to McDonald's now, I get the same thing nearly every time: the crispy chicken sandwich combo meal with a soda. If not that, then I'll get something with chicken.

However, that's if I go there - not only have my tastes changed within the past few years (I far prefer getting food from other places), but the food's rather iffy at times to me...like the chicken sandwich which tasted like peanuts that I got from one store. x.x Never going to that particular store again, ugh.

~Swish~
February 14th, 2008, 01:54 AM
8 Chicken McNuggets
Large Fries
2 Blackcurrent Fruit Shoot drinks (I don't drink coke, and I just prefer juice drinks to milkshakes)

I haven't strayed from that order in 3 years now xD

Sea_Guardian
February 24th, 2008, 02:43 AM
French Fries, Spaghetti and coke as usual.

KingCJ
February 24th, 2008, 02:47 AM
I don't have a usual order, I always try different things.
The only thing I get on a regular basis is a chocolate ice cream sundae.

El Gofre
February 24th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Quarter pounder ftw

Unless the big tasty's in season :P

abarai
February 24th, 2008, 04:44 AM
i rarely go to mcDonalds , when i do go get a burger (whichevr i feel like at the time) with chips and a drink.

viridian doubletongue
February 24th, 2008, 04:49 AM
lol, had my first McDonals in months and months this week. I usually just get the average sized cheeseburger and a coca cola, medium or large.

I don't even know the names of most of the things in there.

And I spend a surprising amount of time in there without actually eating anything.

Regrettably it's a sort of area for social gathering.

Shiny Umbreon
February 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM
McNífica. Don't know what it's called in English, though. Anyway, without cheese because of lactose intolerance. >_>

Dave-o-rama
February 24th, 2008, 12:15 PM
i usually get a cheeseburger, medium fries and a cola when i eat at mcdonalds

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 24th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I don't eat at McDonalds. I prefer Wendy's. :3

Andrea
February 24th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Happy Meal for sure, i get so excited over the toys lol

Chuck̄
February 24th, 2008, 10:06 PM
eww no thanks, that restaurant is considered junk food to me, and I can;t stand the place since I had to watch Supersize me in Econ class

Nuke
February 25th, 2008, 03:44 AM
Fries and Chicken nuggets with coke.

I never get anything else.

SapphireL
February 25th, 2008, 10:22 PM
I don't really like fast food in general, to be honest. It's unhealthy and... questionable. :X I'll eat it occasionally, but not McDonalds or Burger King. I stay away from those. I had a cheeseburger from McDonalds last year... but I haven't had a meal from there in years.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 1st, 2008, 07:00 PM
I don't go to Mc. Donald's after they got rid of the mozzarellas sticks. I support Burger King now

:t354:TG

Mrchewy
March 1st, 2008, 07:08 PM
For me, it's always a regular Diet Coke with a Cheesburger and a McChicken. And to be quite honest, I find it funny how some of you refuse to even go near a McDonalds because it's unhealthy. Seriously, a couple meals at McDonald's a month isn't going to kill you, or make you fat.

WarHawk
March 2nd, 2008, 01:21 PM
Yeah I eat there. I get a McPork with fries and Rasberry Iced Tea from home.

KingCOld999
March 16th, 2008, 04:53 PM
I don't really like McDonalds, after what i've heard im probbably going back:

"Do you really think that's fish/chicken your eating?"

anyways, Harveys is better quality, and costs about the same (only thing is, it might be farther than mcdonalds)

MudMast
March 16th, 2008, 05:06 PM
well i just eat a big mac and chips when i go there

i do not care about my weight, i can't be bovered to lose it afterwards :D
i do not leave the house except to go down town (aint been in two weeks) or school (we were off school friday and we got till thursday this week till we get two weeks off :D)

Dani_X
April 10th, 2008, 11:24 AM
I went once to McDonalds. I prefer the Sandwich's House. I ordered in Mac a Large Fries and Diet Coke, and an ice-cream. :D

Alakazam17
April 10th, 2008, 11:38 AM
I do not like to go to McDonald's. As far as burgers are concerned, Burger King lives up to its name, XD. I used to like to go to Mickey D's for their breakfast bagels, but ever since Tim Hortons introduced their own better version, McDonald's is a distant memory. ^^

Mooshykris
April 10th, 2008, 11:42 AM
2-3 Double Cheeseburgers, depending on how hungry I am (unfortunatly, McDonalds Double Cheeseburgers are barely a third as filling as other places :(), a Large Fry, and a Small Drink (large if it's Drivethrough, because no refills ^^)

Mooshykris

Mr.Roserade
April 10th, 2008, 11:44 AM
heheh I always order a 4.20 =]
Which Includes two double cheese burgers, small fry, and pop

Heather
April 10th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I still order the kid meal.lol. But now I moved up to the mighty kids meal! oh ya!

XxZer0xX
April 10th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I used to. I never had a usual order though. I always went with a random order. Whenever I go to Yakima, Washington though I head to Miner's and get a burger or something. Much better than McDonalds. My dad ALWAYS says, "If you ever go to Yakima, you HAVE to check out Miner's."

Umi Ryuzaki
April 10th, 2008, 05:39 PM
I order hamburger with double cheese and fries

like breakfast I order molletes or hot cakes

XxZer0xX
April 10th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Has anyone heard what happened with one of the McDonald's' managers?

Amachi
April 10th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I suppose the easiest way to answer this would be to say I don't eat McDonalds, so there :P

XxZer0xX
April 10th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I suppose the easiest way to answer this would be to say I don't eat McDonalds, so there :P
That would be the easiest answer. I haven't eaten there in years and still don't plan to would be the second easiest.

helix
April 12th, 2008, 03:22 AM
I only go about once a month. They've got some really tasty foldovers here, along with an awesome black-pepper burger that comes around Chinese New Year. So usually I order either a foldover or a black-pepper burger. It's pretty much decided on that one : P

Aizuke
April 12th, 2008, 05:08 AM
I only get MacDonalds if I'm really REALLY hungry.

And usually I order a quarter pounder or something.

Then I feel sick after. D;

Vanilla Kitsune
April 12th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Normally, if I even eat there, I get

Chicken Nuggets (Most of the time a kid's meal)
Fries
and a Sprite to drink

Hurraaay.

Lucy Lu
April 12th, 2008, 06:27 PM
I used to get their Big Mac value meal. I loved their Big Macs, and then I switched to their McNuggets. I don't eat their food anymore now because a better burger chain is in town once again...Burger King!! I love Burger King. I think the only thing McDonalds is good now is their fries and McFlurries. That is it.

Espreon
April 12th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I eat McDonald's food once or twice (I eat like one item), I usually get a Cinnamon Melt or a Hash Brown. If I can I love the Deluxe Breakfast, although like most "maple" syrup on the market the syrup that comes with said breakfast is fake. Maybe I should start bringing my own, real, maple syrup.

TRIFORCE89
April 13th, 2008, 04:42 AM
A Double Quarterpounder with Cheese. Only cheese, bacon, and ketchup.

There's been a few time when they took that to mean no meet and they gave me toppings in a bun - but usually they get it right.

GuardianofAuraGirl
April 15th, 2008, 02:26 PM
My usual order is McChicken, small sized french fries, and a drink which is Sprite. Well I used to eat McDonalds until I watched a health movie in health class about McDonalds...and it ruined my appeitite for McDonalds. I rarely eat there anymore so that's my usual order if (I ever eat there again.....).

Stevo-kun
April 15th, 2008, 02:30 PM
I actually haven't ate at McDonald's for years now, I prefer BK or Subway myself. McD's food seems like really bad quality when compared to them two.

Espreon
April 15th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Well I used to eat McDonalds until I watched a health movie in health class about McDonalds...and it ruined my appeitite for McDonalds.

Same here. Lemme guess, it was "Super Size Me!" right?

HannahMantana
April 15th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I love Mc Donalds. I usually get 2 or 3 big macs and a coffee.

Jezebel
April 15th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Well, I'll either get a bbq grilled chicken chipotle snack wrap or a plain mc chicken sandwich. I don't like mayo or lettuce....>>

But I like Burger King sooo much better, their fries and tenders are awesome! ^^

Kotowari
April 16th, 2008, 07:06 AM
When I go to Mc Donalds I usually pick
-Mc Chicken (Première if they have them)
-Ice Tea
-French Fries
-Fries sauce (?), I have no idea what it's called in English, but it's yellow with herbs in it. ._.
-sometimes a salad
-sometimes a McFlurry (bounty)

Mitchman
April 16th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Yes I eat at the greek mcdonalds. Not as good as the they have it in the states but oh well. I miss Burger king though.
My order always:
Qaurter Pounder
Large Coke
Large Fries

mystletainn
April 16th, 2008, 08:23 AM
The only thing I would ever eat at McDonald's is their Fish Sandwiches. I don't really like fast food except for Subway.

Bianca Paragon
April 16th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Well, it used to be the McOz in a meal, for me; but it looks like they depleted the national surplus of beetroot cause they no longer offer the mcoz :(

THIRTY-SIX
April 16th, 2008, 11:05 AM
I usually go with the fillet o fish… or whatever its called xD medium sized fries and fanta / pepsi… if I'm really hungry I get two burgers and one meal…

Crimson Majestic
April 16th, 2008, 11:57 PM
I would usually get either a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal (with bacon) or Chicken McNuggets meal, depending on my mood, with Super Size fries *maximize me, baby!* and a large chocolate milkshake; the most nutritious meal to date *:]* . Of course, it is rare in this day and age I go out of my way for fast food, since I do not like eating outside my comfort zone.

Snivi
April 17th, 2008, 12:07 AM
I don't like McDonald's so I don't eat there.

Spectrum
April 17th, 2008, 12:56 PM
I always loved to order a McChicken meal and wait until I got home to add some sliced tomato.

Their new Crispy Chicken Deluxe comes with tomato though. And it tastes sooo much fresher.

Best idea ever or bestest idea ever?!

Trace
April 17th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Double big mac, no pickles, with large fries, and a large iced tea.
Don't look at me like I'm fat. I'm not. I just like eating a lot.

Jaimes
April 17th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Me and my friend took a large extra value quarter pounder meal into our library.

The room smelt awesome.

Stalin Malone
April 18th, 2008, 01:53 PM
I'm a fan of the Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin.

Tapioca
April 18th, 2008, 02:07 PM
We have a Mickey D's next to my school so I walk there with my friends almost everyday.
I put myself on a "low effing sodium" diet, which I'm still doing, so all I get is an Oreo McFlurry.

Before, I would get medium fries and a small soda. Why get a medium or large soda when you can get free refills? It's madness.

Memory
April 18th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Considering I'm vegetarian, I just get a fruit and walnut salad. (Yum <3) I used to get the french fries until I found out that apparently the fries are cooked with something from animals.

Kinda sucks. I loved their fries ;;

Cassino
April 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM
No, I don't eat at McDonald's.

Wilt
April 18th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Double Quarter-Pounder
Large Fries
Large Dr. Pibb

That is always what I order. I love the combination. I don't eat at McDonald's because the town I live in doesn't have one and we have to go all the way to the neighboring city to get it. So we eat at Hardee's and Sonic.

GuardianofAuraGirl
April 21st, 2008, 01:57 PM
Same here. Lemme guess, it was "Super Size Me!" right?
YES!!!! IT'S THAT VIDEO!!!!!

Miya902
April 21st, 2008, 02:31 PM
I usally get a Happy Meal, there's less food and sometimes a neat toy. x3 hehe

蜃気楼
April 21st, 2008, 02:50 PM
I like BIG MAC, BIGGER MAC, AND AS BIG AS POSSIBLE!
(But I didn't get teased . instead, my friend with less big macs get teased)

kidpunk
April 21st, 2008, 03:37 PM
I've changed my order.

2 Doble Cheeseburgers
1 Medium Coke/Diet Coke Mix
1 Medium Fries

Scytheteen
April 21st, 2008, 03:44 PM
I always get the exact same thing at McDonalds.

I get that crispy chicken wrap with a small fry (sometimes medium) and a medium coke. =]

Cid
April 22nd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Coke and fries... Anyway, I usually order little when I go to McDonalds...

Toblerone
April 22nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
I used to love Mcdonalds when i was young.. that was of course before they showed me a video on how they make mcnuggets....

The Fallen
April 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
I haven't eaten McDonalds in months. When I do order from there though I usually get a #2, which is two hamburgers and a med. fry with a drink.

Andelc
April 22nd, 2008, 01:11 PM
I just get cheeseburger,fries w/ drink

but dont even go Mcdonalds that much

cause all for Burger King!!
They got some tasty food there!:)!

Cynic Kaka
May 10th, 2008, 09:03 AM
My order:

Doulbe Hamburger, Medium Fries and Honey Mustard.

I actually dip the hamburger into the honey mustard, and then eat. It's actually not that bad.

Gummibar
May 10th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I used to eat McDonald's daily but after connecting my acne break outs to each of my "pig-outs," I've stopped.

Caina
May 11th, 2008, 06:59 AM
FRIED CHICKENS!!! yumyum, drumstick >.<
thats the thing I usually order.

But in Jollibee, i usually order Burger Steak.

OoOoww, Im starting to get hungry,

Anyways

Au Revoir.

Kaiyori
May 12th, 2008, 01:27 PM
I L I K E Maccas ;D

I normally order a Large big mac meal, because I'm always hungry so i just get the biggest thing there.
But i like the McChicken and i get that occasionally. But that's pretty much it.

shu
May 12th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I always get a Bigmac for.

Unforgettable
May 12th, 2008, 03:30 PM
I prefer other places, but when I go, I usually get a number 10. Which would be a 10 piece nugget with barbecue sauce and a coke to drink =3
I hate their burgers... they are so greasy D: But I also hate red meat.

Acrutheo
May 12th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I eat at McDonalds occasionally, and I usually order a McChicken with fries and a coke. I don't eat there as much as I used to, though. Either their food's declined or I've got pickier.

Scales
May 12th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I rarely eat Mcdonalds. But when I do eat there I usually order a traditional Big Mac Meal.

22sa
May 13th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I order a meal with milkshake or ice coffee.

MBXfilms
May 15th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Two double cheese burgers. I usually just get drive though so I can take them home and microwave it so they are hot. I've never got hot food at McDonalds. Maybe hot fries like, 3 times.

Zanacross
May 15th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Normally food poisioning.
I just got over a case from eating a Mc donalds.

I had a Bigmac with chocolate milkshake.

Kura
May 15th, 2008, 04:44 PM
I always order the McChicken combo when I go <3~

Pinocchio
May 15th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Well I used to get a Quarter Pounder Meal (Small) but after I read the nutrition information I vowed never to eat it again.

To Write Love On Her Arms
May 15th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Cheezburga Happy Meal (yes I know what you are thinking, i'm too old for this) but I get a frozen coke with it :D

The other day I got mixed up and asked for a so called "Happyburger cheesemeal" LMAO

LaurenLOVESTONED
May 16th, 2008, 12:05 AM
of course i eat maccas. i usually get a medium cheeseburger meal w/ a coke or a medium ten mcnugget meal w/ sweet and sour sauce and lemonade. yummo

Lollypop
May 16th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Whenever i eat at maccas. I order a.......

1. Mc chicken burger.
2. Small coke
3. Small Fries.

or....

1. Happy Meal! ( I'm only 10.)
2.Apple pie.