PDA

View Full Version : im not a leech

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 01:35 PM
I'm new to the wifi of pokemon. I dont have any friend codes or anything like that so my only result is to use message boards. What i have heard is that, people can clone event legends. I live in Reno nevada and i live no where near any place that has events. SO what i was wondering how difficult it would be to have someone clone or trade me for these ones since there is no other way of getting them.
Thank you.

wow no answer. I mean you don't have to post to say you have them to give, i just want to know if it is difficult and if i should even be trying?
please, anyone?

richdevildog559
February 6th, 2008, 07:05 PM
well location really doesnt matter... it would help some of us, for you to post wht you have to offer and what you are looking for.

Forci Stikane
February 6th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Yes, it's possible to clone Pokemon in Diamond & Pearl (including event Legendaries). However...

I dont have any friend codes

...Without a FC, you're not going to be able to pull any of it off.

You also might want to be more specific in what you want (as in, which events).

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 07:37 PM
right i know, i should post my FC and what not, but i just wanted to ask a general question before i get involved. Im looking for all EVENT legends. as far as what i have to offer, i dont have much at all. I dont have another legend to give or anything since you only get one.

FC = 3566-0652-1606

richdevildog559
February 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM
well how far have you gotten on you Nat'l Dex? you could try to get some from the GTS.

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 07:42 PM
what is GTS? game trading system?????
I'm at victory road right now heading to Elite four, i have 131 in my nat dex right now. just a few more, all i want right now is to get the event legends because you can not get them any where in the game and i have to resort to asking for them. And i want to get to pal park so i can transfer all of my other pokemon.

Subzero829
February 6th, 2008, 07:44 PM
You havent gotten the national dex yet you cant really do anything yet until you get it.

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I know as far as getting to pal park and getting the in-game legends i understand that.
I dont need the nat. dex to get the event ones do I?
wow im so confused!

richdevildog559
February 6th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Global Trade Station... that is one place to get some rares...also dont be discouraged, even if you dont have anything really offer, some people might just take them. what do you use to clone pokemon?

Have you beat the game yet?

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 07:50 PM
no i havent yet, im almost there. Im stuck at work right now so im kinda screwed.

What is this global trading? is that on the second floor of the pokemon center?

richdevildog559
February 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM
no, its the big building in Jubilife City.

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM
wow i never knew anything about this! man im dumb, thanks a lot.

Forci Stikane
February 6th, 2008, 08:03 PM
"EVENT legends"...can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean just the D/P ones (most of which aren't allowed here, FYI), or from the other games as well?

Global Trade Station... that is one place to get some rares...also dont be discouraged, even if you dont have anything really offer, some people might just take them.

The problem with the GTS is that you can't look for anything you haven't seen yet, and in order to see the Event Legendaries you pretty much have to have them in your Pokedex, so...

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 08:12 PM
ohh, i didnt know the other game had event legends, the ones im looking for are:
Mew
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

i think that is all, if there is more event ones, im just completly screwed aren't I?

Forci Stikane
February 6th, 2008, 08:18 PM
ohh, i didnt know the other game had event legends, the ones im looking for are:
Mew
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

i think that is all, if there is more event ones, im just completly screwed aren't I?

...Okay. Shaymin & Arceus can't be traded here, since all of them are somehow hacked. Darkrai is also in more of a grey area, since the only legitimate version we have available is a Japanese movie promo.

In the case of Mew & Manaphy, however, both of which have been given out in Nintendo Toys-R-Us giveaways, so you should be able to get them on the GTS rather easily. On the other hand, you still need the Pokedex data......but I can help you out with that: come up with some collateral Pokemon, and I can do a tradeback with you so that you have the data and can go look for them yourself.

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 08:25 PM
ok i hear ya, hmm im at work right now so I would not be able to do it, I wont be home for another 3 and half hours. I could let you have my best poke, I don’t know if that is enough collateral. I have an alakazam a Palkia and an Infernape

As far as the others I'm pretty much screwed unless someone “hacks” them right?

Forci Stikane
February 6th, 2008, 08:32 PM
ok i hear ya, hmm im at work right now so I would not be able to do it, I wont be home for another 3 and half hours. I could let you have my best poke, I don’t know if that is enough collateral. I have an alakazam a Palkia and an Infernape

As far as the others I'm pretty much screwed unless someone “hacks” them right?

...Well, it's currently nighttime here, so I don't know if I'll be awake then. We'll see, though. ...Or we can try it in about......12-13 hours?

Palkia & Infernape would be fine. We'd be trading them right back, anyway.

Unless somebody hacks them AND you get them from somewhere that allows hacks, yes.

MurdaRisk
February 6th, 2008, 08:36 PM
that sux about that hacks, i dont want a hacked pokemon. But if that is the only way. And I know we would trade them right back, i understand. I won't steal them, that just messed up. Thanks for trying to help me. :D

im at home, are you online?

Forci Stikane
February 6th, 2008, 11:58 PM
...Well, looks like I'm still here.

Ready?

......Um, hello?

MurdaRisk
February 7th, 2008, 01:04 PM
hey i tried sending you a PM. Are you online now? I gotta leave for work again in a hour

BakingBluePotatoe
February 7th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I can clone you a TRU Manaphy... it's legit, but it was cloned with the AR

MurdaRisk
February 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM
oh can you? that would be awesome! thanks so much