PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Silence... [tick][tock][tick...

Ayano Katagiri
February 6th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Are there any classes that you have where everyone is just so silent throughout the whole period that you can hear the clock ticking in the background??

Just something that happened to me today~ We had English and it was all work, so we were pretty much all silent throughout and the clock on the wall was really distracting with the noise. xD

BeachBoy
February 6th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Back at my old school in my algebra class and english class, it happened ALLLL the time, got quite annoying though there were times when the clocks broke, PEACE! :D

The ticking was kinda annoying, not that much though, made me eager for the bell to ring. ;)

Chikara
February 6th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Hmmmmm :<

We were watching kingdom of Heaven in History a few days ago. Everyone was really quiet after it ended, it wasn't even that sad. I was the one to yell out "HAHA WHY IS IT SO QUIET IN HERE??"

It was fun :D

Gerri Shin
February 6th, 2008, 09:51 PM
What is this Silence of which you speak? there was no such thing as Silence in my highschool class. someone was always making some kind of noise, whether it be talking or other. as for out of class I still ask what is silence. I think the only time I have silence is during REM stage of sleep when I'm pretty much unconscience, so I don;t know anything of silence.

Twinx
February 6th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Back in school, it was during the ALL the French classes throughout the years (for some reasons all the french teachers scare students)

Also, during math hours, there was this teacher who enjoyed bringing students down, so everybody feared him..

Pikabloo
February 7th, 2008, 12:49 AM
Once, when we had a substitute teacher for Business, our class was completely silent the whole lesson. I guess everyone was just scared of the teacher.

Even the usual noise makers were keeping quiet o____o

Razer302
February 7th, 2008, 01:17 AM
My class is nearly never quiet. If a few people are awy then no one talks. I talk during lesson s quite a lot. I can't work in a quiet environment. I need noise.

Sanctuary
February 7th, 2008, 04:16 AM
Yeh, it's usually like that in every class when somebody gets told off.. everybody is quiet.

Oh, and the scary teachers make people quiet even though we've got the rowdy class. At my school the amount of silence is all dependent on the teacher.

RYOUKI
February 7th, 2008, 04:25 AM
That never happenes to us, unless a teacher is scolding us...

Went
February 7th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Never, because we don't have clock XD
Oh, well, it would be Art or Philosophy, since no one dares to disturb the teachers when they are talking because their level of anger can be really bad if someone would talk.

Binary
February 7th, 2008, 07:45 AM
No I can't recall anytime the classroom being so silent that I can hear the clock ticking....
It only happens in exams XD

~C3LEBI

Cassino
February 7th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I've been in a silent lesson a few times, I think. It's not that important to me that I'd actually remember the details of those times though. :P

Momoshiro
February 7th, 2008, 09:05 AM
It wasn't quiet enough in History this week to hear the clock but we were watching a movie and I could hear snoring. My school can't be quiet if our lives depended on it.

Saryka
February 7th, 2008, 09:40 AM
My computer sciences class is dead quiet every day because my teacher won't let us talk. x_x;; We're quiet kids to begin with, but still...

Sheena--Fujibayashi
February 7th, 2008, 11:27 AM
I`ve heard the clock ticking a bunch of times during French class since our teacher is pretty strict & scary, so she like forces everyone to stay quiet.

Olz.
February 7th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I've never had a lesson like that. Our class never shuts up... It's anoying..

Wish
February 7th, 2008, 03:06 PM
It happens all the time in Social Studies class. Since I sit in the back row, where the clock is, I can hear it louder. Usually the assignments are so boring, it shuts everyone up.

+Sneasel™
February 7th, 2008, 03:08 PM
yeah, that happens everyday during science. Everyone will talk really loud, but as soon as the bell rings, it gets dead silent, and the clock makes me eager for school to be over!

Azonic
February 7th, 2008, 05:03 PM
In Language Arts, we do nothing but read. And our clock is the TV so you don't hear a tick tock xD