PDA

View Full Version : The Dare Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 09:17 PM
Muahahaha!! I have an evil plan!! Evil, I dare you to put in your sig: "I am Xodus eVil, the scary sicko!" Size 7 and pink glow!!! >D

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 09:18 PM
Mwahahha. I dare you to remove the part in your best friends.. button that says "...NOT XD my real best friends are tatt and yamichuu" but keep the other part.

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 09:20 PM
Sorry...I forgot the spoiler code! =\ *laughs*

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 09:26 PM
Mwahahha. I dare you to remove the part in your best friends.. button that says "...NOT XD my real best friends are tatt and yamichuu" but keep the other part.
Is mine OK? XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 09:33 PM
When i click on it nothing happens

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 09:34 PM
When i click on it nothing happensHang on...I didn't mean to...this time. *evil*

EDIT: Look now! XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 09:42 PM
Ok, I dare you to remove everything from that button except for "xodus eVil"

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 09:43 PM
Ok, I dare you to remove everything from that button except for "xodus eVil"OK...

EDIT: Are you happy now? XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:00 PM
I dare you to make the button right. And you know what I'm talking about.

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 10:02 PM
I dare you to make the button right. And you know what I'm talking about.No, I have no clue. Teach me! XD\

EDIT: Never mind, I know. Look in a minunite...Ready! XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:25 PM
I cange it just put Xodus eVil is my best friend in your sig.

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 10:27 PM
I cange it just put Xodus eVil is my best friend in your sig.OK! For how long?

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 10:28 PM
It's time I come in and cause havoc! j/k XD Anyways...Evil, I dare you to write a big paragraph about me and GirlGenius! >) XD lol this will be funny and weird. o.o;

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:30 PM
7 days.

Does it have to be true?

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 10:31 PM
It's time I come in and cause havoc! j/k XD Anyways...Evil, I dare you to write a big paragraph about me and GirlGenius! >) XD lol this will be funny and weird. o.o;And put it all in pink!

EDIT: Yes, it does. Thank you for telling me how long. :P

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 10:41 PM
LOL!!! You have such a lovely sig Evil!! :laugh:

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:44 PM
I dare you to erase the part in your sig that says "paired with kenshin121212" change it to "paired with aracnine" For three days

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 10:45 PM
I dare you to erase the part in your sig that says "paired with kenshin121212" change it to "paired with aracnine"I'm sorry, but there's no member named "aracnine"...XD

Oh, I loved that paragraph. XD Do you want me to write one about you?

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 10:47 PM
yeah, lol. But there is an Arcanine..o.o;; uh...o.o;;;....o.o;;;...o.o;;;; *dies* I'm not gonna do it..o.o;; I can't! o.o;;

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 10:47 PM
o.0 LOL at lest the gender thing is over. I still don't get the paragraph thing.
ack no dares for me i just like makeing random commetns in here from time to time. I'm already under a dare adn stuff x.x

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 10:49 PM
yeah, lol. But there is an Arcanine..o.o;; uh...o.o;;;....o.o;;;...o.o;;;; *dies* I'm not gonna do it..o.o;; I can't! o.o;;
Of course you can't, he's paired up with Soph. He'll ban both of you. XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:53 PM
Nope, rules are if you post here, you get a dare. Austin's orders. I dare ALL 3 OF YOU to write a unique paragraph about me, saying how cool i am and how much you like me (and you cant say stuff like "he's not cool at all and i hate him"

Estrella Oscura
Of course you can't, he's paired up with Soph. He'll ban both of you. XD
I may get him mad but i don't think he can ban then for a dare. I mean there nothing agenst the rules about any typ of dares. o.0

Zuki
lol, Andy wouldn't ban us..XD I could just say "Paired with aracnine" XD Gotta love Evil's typos! >)

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 10:55 PM
Nope, rules are if you post here, you get a dare. Austin's orders. I dare ALL 3 OF YOU to write a unique paragraph about me, saying how cool i am and how much you like me (and you cant say stuff like "he's not cool at all and i hate him"Nope not going to do it. One don't know you well enough to make any thing up about you XD and be nice about it. Two you can refuse the dare. So i'm refuseing.
Typos XD thats all i am mostly. Means a lot of loop holes with me XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:55 PM
So you gonna do my dare or what?

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 10:57 PM
I thought you could only care the person who posts BEFORE you! o.o;; And on the dare..I refuse!! :P

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 10:59 PM
OMG it isn't fun if you refuse to everything... at least one of you has to do it.

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:00 PM
So you gonna do my dare or what?
I already did. :)

Zuki, write a pragraph like mine. Please? XD

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 11:03 PM
LOL, you are so funny GG! >) I might write a paragraph...hm...o.o;

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I wrote a paragraph about you, zuki, so write one about me.

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:04 PM
Hey i don't refuse every thing. I mean I have done gender switch and i had a avatar/sig switch with Austin. I can't even remember all the stuff random people had me put in my sig. I just choose to refuse dare for a while XP but i still like to post and i don't dare any one so can't be that un fare

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:08 PM
Hey i don't refuse every thing. I mean I have done gender switch and i had a avatar/sig switch with Austin. I can't even remember all the stuff random people had me put in my sig. I just choose to refuse dare for a while XP but i still like to post and i don't dare any one so can't be that un fareYes, evil didn't writ her a paragraph. So she doen't owe you a paragraph :P

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:10 PM
Yes, evil didn't writ her a paragraph. So she doen't owe you a paragraph :P
LOL don't give evil ideas now XD

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:12 PM
LOL don't give evil ideas now XD
What? I'll help you write it...XD

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:15 PM
What? I'll help you write it...XD
Austin get up set to see that in my sig even if it was a dare.

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 11:16 PM
Ok, I wrote one for Estrella Oscura.

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 11:16 PM
Yeah, Aussy would get so mad at you!! :P Anyways, I made the darn paragraph!! >)

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:19 PM
I knew it you gave him an idea. Oh well i will do it but you never said how long i had to keep it in my sig though >)

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 11:20 PM
Nice paragraph, and kurt, you should write me one or ill delete yours..

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 11:22 PM
LOL, Cassie's using >)!! How cool XD *dies laughing* Cassie, I dare you to..sign back on MSN messenger! >)

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:23 PM
Nice paragraph, and kurt, you should write me one or ill delete yours..
Don't rush her. She's gonna take her time and make a nice paragraph for you...

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:27 PM
Well i had one but like the one that girlgenuse started better so i changed it.
Ok i will do it Kate XP

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:29 PM
Well i had one but like the one that girlgenuse started better so i changed it.
Ok i will do it Kate XP
Xodus dOrk is gonna love it, I bet! XD x 2

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 11:29 PM
yay! I dare you to tell me how many accounts you have

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:31 PM
yay! I dare you to tell me how many accounts you have
Who, me? I have 1. Duh.

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:32 PM
LOL i'm the only one not dareing in this thread but i don't have any good ideas to being with XD

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 11:33 PM
No, not you, Kurama. I wish posts here counted.

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 11:34 PM
Cassie has 2..right? and I have 2 >)

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:34 PM
LOL i'm the only one not dareing in this thread but i don't have any good ideas to being with XDThe sig's great! I love it! Don't you, Xodus dOrk? XD

No, not you, Kurama. I wish posts here counted.
Them 90% of your post count would be SPAM. And if you don't know what SPAM is, it's-

S tupid
P ointless
A nnoying
M essages

Sounds right to me. XD

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:35 PM
Oh me well i have two. Though i'm useing this one now only. I have StarLightUmbreon and it is Kurt not Kurama any more.
My old account has 1,000+ posts on it XP

Xodus eVil
July 31st, 2004, 11:44 PM
This is kinda the spam forum.

Zuki
July 31st, 2004, 11:44 PM
Kurt, I dare you to take your Tcards out of your sig! o.o;;XD

Estrella Oscura
July 31st, 2004, 11:45 PM
Yes it is evil. Thats why the posts here do not count XP

edit: NO i will not take out my card i worked hard on my card XP

Cassie-chan
July 31st, 2004, 11:45 PM
This is kinda the spam forum.
If it was, it would be called Spam time in pokeland, instead. XD

Arcanine
August 1st, 2004, 10:13 AM
Kurt I though you said you would take any dare. XD

KT I dare you to get one of Liz's girl pics of a boy drawn as a girl that is a staff member (there is a few like me, Austin, Tommy, Shadow, DT you will have to look for them) and say on the banner "This is what I look like IRL". XD
It's for a week like the rules say.

Zuki
August 1st, 2004, 10:19 AM
Meanie! o.x I dare you to post 5 voice clips with your lovely girly voice! >) XD

Ice demon
August 1st, 2004, 12:54 PM
I dare someone to dare me to be a girl for a week
^_^

lol

well off i go
*Lalalalala*

^_^

DragonLover
August 1st, 2004, 01:29 PM
I dare Ice Demon to have a sig with the words I LOVE THE TELETUBBIES in size 7 with a picture of the teletubbies for 2 weeks! MWA HA HA HA HA HA * chokes*. Oh and you can be a girl...

P.S. You cant say you were dared for any of this

LanceLite
August 1st, 2004, 01:31 PM
i dare Dragon Lover and Ice demon to use my sig for the rest of two weeks!!!!!! and thats a dare..... XD if u dont do it wear telitubby undies and dance the teletubby dance!!

Cassie-chan
August 1st, 2004, 03:33 PM
Maybe I can get a dare...I'll take gender-changes, anything... *waits*

Ice demon
August 1st, 2004, 03:49 PM
sorry didn't catch what u said ^_^
ooh wait i can be a girl yeah!!!!!!!!!

girlgenius u have to be a boy for a week - go join the PC boys club thing ^^

Cassie-chan
August 1st, 2004, 03:55 PM
sorry didn't catch what u said ^_^
ooh wait i can be a girl yeah!!!!!!!!!

girlgenius u have to be a boy for a week - go join the PC boys club thing ^^
Alright...XD

Psychotic_Demon
August 1st, 2004, 04:06 PM
does anyone wanna dare me? i`ve just gotten off of a gender change... that was boring... gimme somethin new!!!

Ice demon
August 1st, 2004, 04:08 PM
well get to it then ^_^
look at me i'm already a pretty girl ^^

Psychotic_Demon
August 1st, 2004, 04:10 PM
oh boy! lucky u, ice demon!!!

Ice demon
August 1st, 2004, 07:37 PM
Well i dare u to become
*Drum Role*
A boy

LanceLite
August 2nd, 2004, 10:36 AM
oi!!! i dared u to use my sig till the 20th ice demon!!!

DragonLover
August 2nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
I cant do your dare because it interferes with another! Mwahahahahahahahahaha! I dare Lancelite remove his signiture for 2 weeks! HAHAHAHAHAHA.....HA

Ice demon
August 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
i dare LanceLite to undare me and never use that dare again ^_^..........

Shiney
August 2nd, 2004, 06:57 PM
i dare LanceLite to undare me and never use that dare again ^_^..........

Sorry, but the dares don't work like that.

Ice demon
August 2nd, 2004, 07:27 PM
lol i know

fine i shall but it sucks - i'll lose my coke thingy ^_^

ok i dare LanceLite to use my sig until the 20th..............................

if i do it u should do it too^_^

Skrin
August 3rd, 2004, 07:10 AM
Doesn't anybody remember I used a dare that banned girly-girl dares??-_-''

Oh well, here's a dare that will destroy all dares!!

I dare andy to close this thread, and close every other dare thread that surfaces!!XD

Arcanine
August 3rd, 2004, 07:04 PM
Doesn't anybody remember I used a dare that banned girly-girl dares??-_-''

Oh well, here's a dare that will destroy all dares!!

I dare andy to close this thread, and close every other dare thread that surfaces!!XD
Well you can't dare to stop all girly-girl dares or dare everyone to stop something, if you don't like the dares or the dare thread then just stay out of it, don't post in it. And I will not abuse my Mod powers and lock a thread that don't need to be locked <_<;.

Skrin
August 4th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Hey, that's why I dared for whover makes da rules around here make a rule that bans the usage of girly-girl dares which can't be dared off!! The other one was just a distraction.XD

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Hey, that's why I dared for whover makes da rules around here make a rule that bans the usage of girly-girl dares which can't be dared off!! The other one was just a distraction.XD
Well a dare like that is something you can't do. If that happens then some one could dare Austin to delete his rules that he made when he started this thread and then redo it and put "If you post in this thread you got to spam up PC" and that would be real nice wouldn't it?

Oh and you know that you are posting in this thread? And you might get a dare to be a girly-girl and remember in the rules it says you have to take the dare and if you don't want a dare don't post in here. XD

aRedMoon
August 4th, 2004, 04:52 PM
To Bob V:

I dare you to be a girly girl, following all the common stereotypes such as font and sig/ava for 1 week.

Enjoy. =)

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 04:54 PM
Ha ha ha, see I told you this would happen to you Bob V. XD

Shiney
August 4th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Bleh, he should be happy he just got a week, unlike me, getting a month, then having it extended to 2 months. Thankfully I was able to get out before the second month started though. :cheeky:

aRedMoon
August 4th, 2004, 05:02 PM
*proudly a girl until November 3rd, 2004*

Ashs_grrl
August 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM
what about me? and JKaizer no guy dares for more than a week XD

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Bleh, he should be happy he just got a week, unlike me, getting a month, then having it extended to 2 months. Thankfully I was able to get out before the second month started though. :cheeky:
Leaving yourself open for another dare I see Shiney. XD

Shiney
August 4th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Leaving yourself open for another dare I see Shiney. XD

Not really, ph33r the power of ignorance to other people's posts! :cheeky:

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Not really, ph33r the power of ignorance to other people's posts! :cheeky:
Yea and it's funny I didn't get a dare yet. But I know I will get one after some one reads this post. XD

Shiney
August 4th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Yea and it's funny I didn't get a dare yet. But I know I will get one after some one reads this post. XD

Are you sure? I'm not hinting that now, but before I've hinted for dares time and time again, and never gotten any. Until of course that month-long dare came along. :knockedou

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I don't want a dare that will tick me off but when all this dare stuff was gonig real fast I got dared to use Abby's avy and sig, change my gender, change the color of my user name to Abby's color and change my rep to -100 and use size 2 pink font.

Ashs_grrl
August 4th, 2004, 05:48 PM
can i be dared? i wanna be a girly girl XD I'm a tomboy and its perfect

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 06:02 PM
can i be dared? i wanna be a girly girl XD I'm a tomboy and its perfect
Well a girly-girl is some one like JK or Aussy or me (boys dared to be girls on PC).

Ashs_grrl
August 4th, 2004, 06:06 PM
yeah but it looks like fun besides i hate pink PERIOD. and i hate having to acl like a girly girl and wearing dresses XD i kind of am a boy since i hang out with them, act like them, and dress like them. *puppy dog face*

Arcanine
August 4th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Ok Ashs_grrl I dare you to be a girly-girl (first time a girl got that dare XD) for two weeks (or a month, your pick XD).

Shiney
August 4th, 2004, 09:15 PM
And I notice andrea hasn't gotten any dare in return for that yet... :embarrass

Skrin
August 5th, 2004, 09:27 AM
I'm not doing that dare, jkaizer!! After all, with all the rule-breaking in this spammy thread, like having girly-girl dares for a month, why bother??XD

parallelzero
August 5th, 2004, 11:13 AM
*wonder what we're yelling about now...*
Er, why did I come in here? -.-;

Roxas
August 5th, 2004, 01:33 PM
like, hi people! like, whats up!? like, i got DSL now, so i'll, like be here all day and night of every day that is in forever! XD Like, someone dare me before i go get my hur did. XD

Arcanine
August 5th, 2004, 01:50 PM
I'm not doing that dare, jkaizer!! After all, with all the rule-breaking in this spammy thread, like having girly-girl dares for a month, why bother??XD If the girly dares is longer then a month that means the two members worked something out. And there was no rule breaking or spamming in this thread. And you got to take the dare Bob V, you go back and read the rules (better yet I will quote them below and make the ones that needs to be seen in bold and italic).

1# You need permission from that person before using their sig/avy.
2# No dares that broke PC rules allowed, since PC rules apply to all forums.
3# The longest dare you can make is one week. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare)
4# If you don't want to be dared, don't post here.
5# You have to take a dare in the dare thread as long as it don't interfere with any other dare before hand (if you don't want to take a dare some one gives you then don't post in this thread).

As you can see you got to take the dare, you posted here you got a dare so you can not turn down the dare Bob V.

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Quite resourceful, I wonder what would be to happen if someone were to just break the rules, after all, I don't think breaking the rules of a thread would constitute use of mod powers...

Skrin
August 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Heh, I made a dare a while ago that nobody can dare me. I'm a plan-aheaderer. And even if I still had to do that, I'm doing this dare!!XD

I dare Jkaizer to aim that dare at....someone else!!XD

And now I'm getting out of this thread!! *Does a mudkip84 and runs away, hoping no one notices.

lil' jose
August 5th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I dare you to be a girl for a week! muah ha ha ha ha

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 03:19 PM
I believe that bob V has just broken the thread rules, Now we need to think of just what to do about it. Andrea, do you think this constitutes the use of mod powers?

parallelzero
August 5th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Must punish!
*beats bob with a girly stick*
Muhahahaha.... it would be very bad if i was dared today -.-;

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Must punish!
*beats bob with a girly stick*
Muhahahaha.... it would be very bad if i was dared today -.-;

Well, I WOULD dare you, but I don't want to be dared back now that I have my new sig and ava.

Arcanine
August 5th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Heh, I made a dare a while ago that nobody can dare me. I'm a plan-aheaderer. And even if I still had to do that, I'm doing this dare!!XD

I dare Jkaizer to aim that dare at....someone else!!XD

And now I'm getting out of this thread!! *Does a mudkip84 and runs away, hoping no one notices.
Here is my post on the last page, what I want you to see is in bold.

Well you can't dare to stop all girly-girl dares or dare everyone to stop something, if you don't like the dares or the dare thread then just stay out of it, don't post in it. And I will not abuse my Mod powers and lock a thread that don't need to be locked <_<;.
As you can see Bob V, there is no way to get out of the dare. You posted in the thread that means you are leaving yourself open to a dare. You got a dare and in the rules it points out you have to take it, you can not turn it down or walk away. You posted in this thread so it's like asking for a dare.

Flygon trainer
August 5th, 2004, 05:41 PM
*comes in* havoc, chaos, and misery? no? okay then, seems safe enough.I should be considerably dare-free

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 05:43 PM
*comes in* havoc, chaos, and misery? no? okay then, seems safe enough.I should be considerably dare-freeYay! Some one to dare! XD I dare you...to make all your posts to pink glow! :P *waits to be dared*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Yay! Some one to dare! XD I dare you...to make all your posts in pink! :P *waits to be dared*

No, you don't. I suggest you make that a different dare, lest I dare you something much, much worse.

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 05:50 PM
No, you don't. I suggest you make that a different dare, lest I dare you something much, much worse.
I'm already a boy, what's worse than that? XD

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I'm already a boy, what's worse than that? XD

Lots of things, I won't name them all, but how about we start with a boy who stalks other boys like you might be dared to? Just edit that post to something else, and you won't have to worry about it...

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Lots of things, I won't name them all, but how about we start with a boy who stalks other boys like you might be dared to? Just edit that post to something else, and you won't have to worry about it...
Uh...will pink grow be any better? Uh...do you mean stalk as in having who's online up all the time, or posting every where they post or something?

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Uh...will pink grow be any better? Uh...do you mean stalk as in having who's online up all the time, or posting every where they post or something?

Nevermind, it's alright. My lawyer side just noticed something just as she PMed me about it.

*Begins polishing his sniper rifle, waiting for someone to make a stupid mistake*

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Nevermind, it's alright. My lawyer side just noticed something just as she PMed me about it.

*Begins polishing his sniper rifle, waiting for someone to make a stupid mistake*
Thanks goodness...XD

*waits for dares*

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:09 PM
My, aren't we just SO very exited?http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/th42_sleepyani.gif

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:12 PM
My, aren't we just SO very exited?http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/th42_sleepyani.gif
*snores* XD Someone dare me...

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:18 PM
*snores* XD Someone dare me...
I would, but I'm kinda afraid of the dare-back. http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/k1312_sweatdrop.gif

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I would, but I'm kinda afraid of the dare-back. http://empire.ma.cx/pokemonelite2000/images/smilies/k1312_sweatdrop.gif
I can dare you even if you don't dare me. :P

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:23 PM
I can dare you even if you don't dare me. :P

Well, you could, but then I would be too distracted to finish my planning of the RPG-dare thread.

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Well, you could, but then I would be too distracted to finish my planning of the RPG-dare thread.
Then you just dare me. XD

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Then you just dare me. XD

But then as I said, the dare back will throw off my planning of the RPG dare thread! you want to see that up as soon as possible!

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:31 PM
But then as I said, the dare back will throw off my planning of the RPG dare thread! you want to see that up as soon as possible!
But I won't dare you back! I'll dare someone else back. :P

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 06:35 PM
But I won't dare you back! I'll dare someone else back. :P

Ok then, I dare you to start posting in the RP dare thread! ;)

Cassie-chan
August 5th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Ok then, I dare you to start posting in the RP dare thread! ;)OK...*looks for it XD*

EDIT: I posted. I had no one else to dare but you. :P Any more dares?

parallelzero
August 5th, 2004, 07:56 PM
wow, i feel like getting dared!

Arcanine
August 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
wow, i feel like getting dared!
Yea me too but I still never got a dare back from TA yet. XD

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I dare legendary pokemaster to switch avatars and signatures, and location/profile stuff with girlgenius, and tey both have to use the other's but only for 4 days.

EDIT: andrea, check out the rp dare thread, I think you'd like it.

Arcanine
August 5th, 2004, 08:10 PM
I dare legendary pokemaster to switch avatars and signatures, and location/profile stuff with girlgenius, and tey both have to use the other's but only for 4 days.

EDIT: andrea, check out the rp dare thread, I think you'd like it.Well I don't like RPs so I don't think I would like it. XD

Shiney
August 5th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Well I don't like RPs so I don't think I would like it. XD

It's not really a roleplay, more like a game more than anything, at least check it out.

parallelzero
August 6th, 2004, 04:18 AM

EDIT: andrea, check out the rp dare thread, I think you'd like it.
wed have to wait for girlgenius' consent first -.-;

GroudonTheUnbeatable
August 6th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Dare me next please! It sounds fun

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Shame on you Bob V! And I gave you such a PRETTY and MAGICAL dare!

Shiney: I hereby dare you to switch accounts with your pair... with an added plus of pink text for both of you! The timeframe can be set up between the two of you. ;D

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 01:27 PM

Shiney: I hereby dare you to switch accounts with your pair... with an added plus of pink text for both of you! The timeframe can be set up between the two of you. ;D

I would, but I seem to be unnable to log out.

Shana
August 6th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Ok, this is my first time in here, but I thought I would give it a shot even though I was warned by numerous people not to go here. Please don't betoo harsh! ;P

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 01:39 PM

You are a very dead person.

Shana
August 6th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Hmm...this looks good...I didn't get a horible dare yet! XD

parallelzero
August 6th, 2004, 02:11 PM
You are a very dead person.
Ouch... ill see you around JKaizer! XD

Shana
August 6th, 2004, 02:15 PM
*wants to be dared very badly for an unknown reason*

parallelzero
August 6th, 2004, 02:16 PM
I dare you to be a guy for a week Star! That includes editing your profile, sig, and avy!

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 02:59 PM
I would, but I seem to be unnable to log out.
Clear the cookies. ;)

Yay for 25 character killing!

Ashs_grrl
August 6th, 2004, 03:03 PM
JKaizer since you posted here i dare you to be nice to me for a week! :D

Arcanine
August 6th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Groudon I dare you to use a girly avy for a week.

David I dare you to do the girly dare again (you know what all you have to do in it XD

Grace I dare you to get a girly banner (with a girly pic) for your sig.

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Grace I dare you to get a girly banner (with a girly pic) for your sig.Gah, can't I go a week without a girly banner?

Mmm... might as well start planning... and hoping the Photoshop will load...

Shana
August 6th, 2004, 03:25 PM
I dare you to be a guy for a week Star! That includes editing your profile, sig, and avy!
Ok! I accept! *goes to change some things*

usami
August 6th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Star I dare you to type in blue for a week,

Arcanine
August 6th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Gah, can't I go a week without a girly banner?

Mmm... might as well start planning... and hoping the Photoshop will load...
Oh I'm sorry, maybe I should dare you to use a girly avy if you like that better? XD

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Ok! I accept! *goes to change some things*
Awesome CT Star, just plain awesome!

*runs before December 3rd becomes my dream*

Ashs_grrl
August 6th, 2004, 03:31 PM

David I dare you to do the girly dare again (you know what all you have to do in it XD

Grace I dare you to get a girly banner (with a girly pic) for your sig.

i wanted to dare grace i mean jkaizer *cries* you know how mean he is to me! :(

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 03:32 PM
i wanted to dare grace i mean jkaizer *cries* you know how mean he is to me! :(

Then how about you dare JK to use a girl avatar? Problem solved!

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 03:33 PM
i wanted to dare grace i mean jkaizer *cries* you know how mean he is to me!*sigh*

I'm mean to you because YOU started it. --;;

Andrea: Isn't my ava good enough? >>;;

*considers grabbing my old boy avatar for with a new purpse...*

Ashs_grrl
August 6th, 2004, 03:33 PM
no i dont want to do that

i dared her to be nice to me for a week :(

well it hurts and besides i hafta put up with it at school as it is and it sucks okay? why dont you try living a life like mine and get teased ever since kindergarten? You obviously dont know what thats like cuz you'd rather bully me instead of giving me a chance its not that hard!

Shana
August 6th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Star I dare you to type in blue for a week,
Ok, can do!

parallelzero
August 6th, 2004, 04:01 PM

-.-;
how long.... -.-;

Arcanine
August 6th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Ok then for three months Diana. XD
Like that or should I make it longer? XD

parallelzero
August 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM

Er... thats good....
*looks for new sig and avy... AGAIN!*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM

Three months?!

<_<

>_>

*Dashes out of the thread at top speed*

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 04:43 PM
3 months?!

Sucks for you...

ANyways, I made a simple banner.... though it took me forever. *is off to put it in*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM
3 months?!

Sucks for you...

ANyways, I made a simple banner.... though it took me forever. *is off to put it in*

Hence my dashing out of the thread, "Shiney" would kill me if I got that dare.

GroudonTheUnbeatable
August 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM

Is this girly enough if not give me a pic I can use

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Hence my dashing out of the thread, "Shiney" would kill me if I got that dare.
Hmm... you two switched accounts...

*grins*

Maybe we need some yaoi action...

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Hmm... you two switched accounts...

*grins*

Maybe we need some yaoi action...

*Gets our the rocket launcher* Don't, even, think, about, it.

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 05:19 PM
*Gets our the rocket launcher* Don't, even, think, about, it.
But it sounds sooo much fun. ^.~

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 05:21 PM
But it sounds sooo much fun. ^.~

About as much fun as one of these going where the sun doesn't shine, so if you want to try that, go ahead, I'm aiming for it.

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 05:28 PM
About as much fun as one of these going where the sun doesn't shine, so if you want to try that, go ahead, I'm aiming for it.
*cough* I'm a girl thank you very much.

I don't have that.

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Come to think of it, I don't think FT has a clue what yaoi is. But then, neither do I, so we're even.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 05:51 PM
*cough* I'm a girl thank you very much.

I don't have that.

That's not what I meant either, "Where the sun doesn't shine" Is used mainly to describe what you sit on, at least as far as I know the term.

And Shiney's right, though I think I could make a guess.

usami
August 6th, 2004, 05:53 PM
I could tell you what Yaoi is but I don't think i could descibe it to well >_>;; my desciption my be a little to offensive to.

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Maybe yaoi was too strong a word... but I can't spell the simpler one. XD;;

Yaoi essentially is a male/male relationship. =)

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Maybe yaoi was too strong a word... but I can't spell the simpler one. XD;;

Yaoi essentially is a male/male relationship. =)

*Gets out the rocket launcher* See my last post that began with that.

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 06:30 PM
okay FT, now you can kill him.

Dizzy
August 6th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Like can I like get a dare?

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 06:32 PM
okay FT, now you can kill him.

I can? Thanks!

*Begins firing rockets at JK, then gets bored and goes off to find some cookies*

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:32 PM
You two don't like the idea? Darn...

All the more reason to make it a dare. XD

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 06:33 PM
You two don't like the idea? Darn...

All the more reason to make it a dare. XD

<_<

>_>

*Runs off at top speed, leaving behind a half eaten cookie* XD

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Dizzy: Pink or purple font, girl avatar, girl sig, female gender, all for a month.

Whoever is currently on FT's account: I dare you to simply change that account's gender to "Male" so you both are guys for at least a week. =)

usami
August 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
Like can I like get a dare?
Dizzy I dare you to be a girl.
Post in: Pink, Magenta, or Purple.
Girly sig and avy.

Dizzy
August 6th, 2004, 06:39 PM
w00t Dizzy Le Femme ... I sorta need help with the Le Femme Signature since I have no art skills whatsoever..

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:40 PM
Ask Andrea, she's been making plenty of sigs for girls. XD

Dizzy
August 6th, 2004, 06:42 PM
w00t hehe if I told you somethings like Pink was originally one of my favorite colors you guys would like totally freak...

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Dizzy: Pink or purple font, girl avatar, girl sig, female gender, all for a month.

Whoever is currently on FT's account: I dare you to simply change that account's gender to "Male" so you both are guys for at least a week. =)

You sir, are evil. please wait while I think up a counter-dare.

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:45 PM
There isn't much you can do to phase me. XD

Shion
August 6th, 2004, 06:49 PM
This post is serious.

I dare you, JKaizer, to close this thread, it's ruining the community... :(

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:51 PM
How can I close it? O.o;;

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Hmm, you're right. Let me see if I can get some help in thinking of something...

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Hmm, you're right. Let me see if I can get some help in thinking of something...
Best of luck on figuring it out. =P

*knows something you could do that would royally get me but isn't telling*

Shion
August 6th, 2004, 07:31 PM
How can I close it? O.o;;
Your moderator powers have been destroyed?!

Oh, those hackers. :(

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Best of luck on figuring it out. =P

*knows something you could do that would royally get me but isn't telling*

Go ahead an tell me via PM, I'd hate to have to do all the work of finding something like that the hard way, probably not even worth it.

Oh yes, JK ASKED to be demodded!

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Your moderator powers have been destroyed?!

Oh, those hackers. :(
I quit, and I never had power in here to begin with.

FT: Nah, I plan on keeping it a secret. :D

Ashs_grrl
August 6th, 2004, 07:46 PM
im finished with this stupid dare

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 07:51 PM
im finished with this stupid dare
Okay then, so unless you want a new one, I suggest you stay out of the thread.

Ice demon
August 6th, 2004, 07:55 PM
ok but being in a dare is fun^_^

JK i dare u to be a guy !!
[that was just stupid ^_^]
nah its ok...................

OMG i just realized - i'm in the dare thread ^^
ohhh nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashs_grrl
August 6th, 2004, 07:58 PM
well there is one thing you can do, dare me to be a guy for three months cuz that i will do :D

oh and JKaizer i want you to dare that for me because...well...should kay?

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I'm geting bored, it's beginning to drive me nuts...

aRedMoon
August 6th, 2004, 09:49 PM
JK i dare u to be a guy !!
[that was just stupid ^_^]
nah its ok...................Be a guy? No thanks... I'm quite happy being female! *peace sign*

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Wow, I posted about being bored, and no one commented, is everyone asleep?

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Looks like it. so, since I have little else to do, I dare FT, for her/his next 5 posts (RPGs not included or counted) to go totally overboard in being a girly-girl.

Flygon trainer
August 6th, 2004, 10:44 PM
Looks like it. so, since I have little else to do, I dare FT, for her/his next 5 posts (RPGs not included or counted) to go totally overboard in being a girly-girl.

Shiney, like, when this dare is over, I'm going to strangle you to death with a pink ribbon!

Shiney
August 6th, 2004, 10:50 PM
look at it this way, it only lasts 5 posts, and now it's just 4.

Ytnim
August 7th, 2004, 12:38 AM
What happens if I post here? I can be dared to do something? *Tilts head to one side and mouth turns into a round hole like what Numel does*
I dare somebody to dare me to do something. Ha there we go.

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 05:19 AM
Your know what? It's actually very different being a guy. XD

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 05:20 AM
i wanna be a guy! *cries*

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 05:47 AM
TA, I dare you to be a girly girl for 3 months, we talked about it remember? ;)

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 05:48 AM
yep your right star we did so now i hafta change me avvy and siggy to be girly girlish and type in pink lol like i actaully want to but i am because of frosty :)

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Yep, TA, three months! =D

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 05:57 AM
okay cool but grrrrrr and why did i get another reputation? i already have 2 from JKaizer <<; what now?

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 06:22 AM
I did good reputation for you in this thread.

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 06:24 AM
oh yay thanks star, i need a good repaution cuz i got to bad ones from well lets not say any names okay but yeah thanks though :)

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 06:36 AM
Your welcome. I want to dare someone...

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 06:42 AM
you just like did star you like dared me remember?

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Yeah, but you asked me to do that one. ;)

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 06:44 AM
thats like true and i like gave you a good reputation too lol so go like read what i like said :D

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 06:46 AM
You did? Thanks! Oh, and I dare the next person who posts to write in red for 2 days. (Not that bad)

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 06:49 AM
aw shoot red is like my second favorite color next to black and like pink is not my third grrrrrr oh well i like hafta post in pink of im like a girly girl

Shana
August 7th, 2004, 06:50 AM
Ok, since your a girly girl, the next person that isn't TA has to post in red for 2 days.

aRedMoon
August 7th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Ok, since your a girly girl, the next person that isn't TA has to post in red for 2 days.
I guess I can do that. =/

Ashs_grrl
August 7th, 2004, 10:16 AM
hey not like red that is like my second favorite color but i guess its like too late now <<;

Ytnim
August 7th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Hey people you can dare me if you want!

Miyu-chan
August 7th, 2004, 06:40 PM
I dare you to use an avatar, of my choice, for...a week? ^_^
It won't be anything too bad, just some cute Shoujo Ai, I think.
In return, I'll accept a dare of your choosing.
That'll be great, if you're still free to dare me. =) In return... I dare you to use a baby for an avatar. ;D

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 7th, 2004, 07:38 PM
hehe... this will be fun... bring on the dares! lol, ill do anything ~~shouldnt have said that......*hides in dark corner*

Ytnim
August 7th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Blissey Trainer 8290 I dare you to mention the word 'Superstar' in size one font in the colour orange in every one your your posts for the next three days. Like this: Superstar

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 8th, 2004, 07:02 AM
alright ytnim, and in exchange you have to say the word 'freshwater' in the color blue in size 1 font every post for 3 days too... like this: freshwater... such a **superstar**

i just opened the dictionary and looked for a word at random ^^;

Shana
August 8th, 2004, 05:19 PM
Countdown until my dare is over: 5 days! :P

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 8th, 2004, 07:46 PM
i think my dare is boring... ill still do it, superstar ill do 2 dares at once!

oh no......

Ytnim
August 9th, 2004, 01:20 AM
OK then. Do you know that freshwater is really good for fresh water fish?

Aggron91
August 11th, 2004, 09:01 AM
can somebody dare me? plz

Ice demon
August 11th, 2004, 10:27 AM
Go be a girl for 2 weeks and 5 days.
U must post only in purple, pink or magenta..........in all ur posts
ALL

Aggron91
August 11th, 2004, 11:00 AM
ok, ((i knew i never shoul have dune this)) :-(

Cassie-chan
August 11th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Hello, I know I gonna get a dare....*runs* XD *waits for dare*

Jolty-kun
August 11th, 2004, 01:00 PM
i dare girlgenius to be a boy and have her user title as 'now known as Boygenius!'

Shana
August 11th, 2004, 01:01 PM
Hehe, I knew that was coming! XD Also, 2 more days for me! ^^

Cassie-chan
August 11th, 2004, 01:04 PM
i dare girlgenius to be a boy and have her user title as 'now known as Boygenius!'
Waaa! Alright...(why did I post here?)

Dark Gogeta
August 11th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Ill take a dare, but not a transgender one.

Jolty-kun
August 11th, 2004, 01:09 PM
hey dark gogeta, i dare you to say in your user title or anywhere: 'i love chi chi from DBZ FOREVER!' you may say it was a dare^^

parallelzero
August 11th, 2004, 03:28 PM
wow, i still have 14 weeks as a girl -.-;
cant get any worse then this -.-;

Shana
August 11th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Wow, that's a long time, LP!

Shiney
August 11th, 2004, 04:50 PM
wow, i still have 14 weeks as a girl -.-;
cant get any worse then this -.-;

Oh yes it can, would you like me to enlighten you as to how?

parallelzero
August 11th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Oh yes it can, would you like me to enlighten you as to how?
Err, no not really...
*runs away*

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 11th, 2004, 07:25 PM
hmm... my dare=over im ready for a new dare!!! anyone welcome to dare me!! please take it easy on me...

i said that...

now im gona get it harsh... >.<

Thomas
August 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM
I dare you to change Thanks Dark Gogeta to Thanks Amprhos23...forever...cause I changed back to my old name cause I started the name changing trend, and I dont like to be a trendsetter.

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 11th, 2004, 07:47 PM
lol, sorry bout that... i just saw that you switched back... ok, ill be daring enough to do that dare!! itll be hard!! XP... done!

edit: ok, i really want a hard dare!

Aggron91
August 12th, 2004, 12:35 AM
i dare blissey trainer to put in his sig that *Aggron91 rules the entire wrldand that everybody should bow down to him!* XD

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 12th, 2004, 07:33 AM
umm... ok... and u can put *blissey trainer 8290 is the best fusion-er that i know of* lol, for how long? until the...25th of the month? thats when school starts X(

Aggron91
August 12th, 2004, 09:49 AM
yeah till then, ill do the same

Abskull
August 12th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I am open for a dare as long as it's one of those "forever" dares.

PatriotFan89
August 12th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Someone can give me a dare. Nothing too harsh though lol

Eliana
August 12th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Uh.... im here.... *is scared again* :P

PatriotFan89
August 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Yay, eliana's here! Now, somebody dare me. I'm bored lol

Eliana
August 12th, 2004, 04:23 PM
lol Legendary pokemaster is supposed to make me aboy XD

Takuyas_Angel
August 12th, 2004, 04:27 PM
i wanna be dared to be a guy for 3 months now :(

Thomas
August 12th, 2004, 04:30 PM
I dare you to stop being obsessed and crazy! J/k...ok I dare you to be a guy for 3 months.

Takuyas_Angel
August 12th, 2004, 04:32 PM
and change my siggy text avy?

Thomas
August 12th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Well, Well you dont have to change your text and sig cause that is already a guy kinda thing...but change your text to Dark Green.

Matty_Boi
August 12th, 2004, 04:41 PM
i entered a girls club thats good enough for me lol

Takuyas_Angel
August 12th, 2004, 04:43 PM
oh come on whats wrong with Zoe? saying shes hot is a guy thing dont you think? please?

ok i did anyway