PDA

View Full Version : The Dare Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Blaze
August 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
protoman u have to do the dare you have to at least joined you cant go break the rules so do you want me to get arcy or you going to be a good little boy and do it

protoman
August 23rd, 2004, 05:23 PM
i am a girlXP and i just dont wont to i am not good at posting in clubs!

Shiney
August 23rd, 2004, 05:24 PM
Shiney Electrode, I dare you to change your avatar and banner to the ugliest anime character ever...either Baba (from dbz) or Old Genkai (from yu yu hakusho)

No can do, it interferes with my current dare.

protoman
August 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
mb i dae you to stop dareing me to join the blaze club!

Blaze
August 23rd, 2004, 05:38 PM
doesnt work bucko cuz i already dared u awhile ago and if you cant comply then I will have to speak with the Praetors because that isn't fair when I had to be a girl for almost 2 months

Thomas
August 23rd, 2004, 05:52 PM
I dare Master Blaze to do this dare:

I dare you to change your avatar and banner to the ugliest anime character ever...either Baba (from dbz) or Old Genkai (from yu yu hakusho)

Arcanine
August 23rd, 2004, 07:50 PM
Ok here I go again, the rules are there.
1# You need permission from that person before using their sig/avy.
2# No dares that broke PC rules allowed, since PC rules apply to all forums.
3# The longest dare you can make is one week. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare)
4# If you don't want to be dared, don't post here.
5# You have to take a dare in the dare thread as long as it don't interfere with any other dare before hand (if you don't want to take a dare some one gives you then don't post in this thread). You can not go "I don't feel like taking this dare because I don't like it", if anyone around here reads the rules of the thread then you will know you have to take the dare, read rule #4. You can not turn it down. Read rule #5, everyone loves to break rule #5 around here. They post in the thread, get a dare and then say they won't do it. Them rules were put together by the staff, not just by Austin.
Like I said who knows how many times. You don't want a dare? Or won't take a dare if given to you? Then do not post in this thread!

Latioscatcher
August 23rd, 2004, 08:10 PM
:cheeky: sumeone dare me plz

Thomas
August 23rd, 2004, 08:37 PM
I dare you to change you avatar to bulma and a bulma banner and change your gender to female for a week and you cant say it is a dare.

PGN
August 24th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Somebody, give me a dare, I'm bored...

*Hopes nobody dares him to change his gender* X_X

protoman
August 24th, 2004, 03:26 PM
3# The longest dare you can make is one week. (Unless you have something worked out with the person that is giving the dare) ah the dare cant be for then a week bm ah i win!
[edit] and o pgn i dare you to be a girl for a week!

Latioscatcher
August 24th, 2004, 04:02 PM
i dont have no bulma stuff o dont no how to add pics to my sig ok?

protoman
August 24th, 2004, 04:07 PM
the why you put in you sig is easy you first go to the pic you wont then you right click on it then click on the properties then copy the URL (but you most know that already!)the you go to your sig the put the the URL then the it should work then!just try!

Thomas
August 24th, 2004, 05:45 PM
i dont have no bulma stuff o dont no how to add pics to my sig ok?

Ever heard of http://www.google.com/images ...and you dont have to add any to your sig. Just do the avatar and the female thing for a week.

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 24th, 2004, 06:22 PM
i havent done a dare for a long time, so im up for one(even though im still in one... in sig)

any dare... any length(up to month)

Thomas
August 24th, 2004, 06:27 PM
I dare you to put a spoiler in your sig that the title is..."Thinks I hate..." and in it is Umbreon, Espeon, Sprites, Inferno Hacking, Blissey, and Trainer Cards!!!

edit...for a month!!!

Latioscatcher
August 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Ever heard of http://www.google.com/images ...and you dont have to add any to your sig. Just do the avatar and the female thing for a week.
ook i did sweetie lol

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 06:47 PM
ook i did sweetie lol

Wasn't part of it to get a bulma banner?

Thomas
August 24th, 2004, 06:49 PM
...and you dont have to add any to your sig.

I changed it to no banner.

Latioscatcher
August 24th, 2004, 06:51 PM
ook so no banner ok lik title ?

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 06:56 PM
ook so no banner ok lik title ?

Banner, as in the large picture in most peopl's signatures.

Thomas
August 24th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Yep...and...very off topic but when will you update your thread for Overdrive with more screenshots...only offtopic question..i swear

also I dare shiney electrode to fill in sakuras eyes totally bright red on her banner for one week.

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 07:00 PM
Yep...and...very off topic but when will you update your thread for Overdrive with more screenshots...only offtopic question..i swear

also I dare shiney electrode to fill in sakuras eyes totally bright red on her banner for one week.

Actually, that would be conflicting with my dare, at least as far as I can tell, so I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dark Heaven
August 24th, 2004, 09:27 PM
I am back, and ready for dare.
Dare me, please. :P

aRedMoon
August 24th, 2004, 09:40 PM
I am back, and ready for dare.
Dare me, please. :P
Typical girly-girl dare for 2 weeks.

You know the drill. ;)

Dark Heaven
August 24th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Typical girly-girl dare for 2 weeks.

You know the drill. ;)
Gah!*roar like Gyarados*
Okay, I will be girl. -_-
Being girl is pain.

Shiney
August 24th, 2004, 09:53 PM
Gah!*roar like Gyarados*
Okay, I will be girl. -_-
Being girl is pain.

Not really a pain, just more of an ego basher.

Chiyo
August 25th, 2004, 01:42 AM
I dare you to use my avatar and sig for two weeks.

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 25th, 2004, 03:18 AM
alright amphros... i dare you to put a spoiler that says "I Hate..." and then it says- banners, ampharos, and TCards!!!-- for the same amount of time as me

Soph
August 25th, 2004, 04:23 AM
I have a suggestion to make for the dare thread (and please some one actually listen to me instead of posting away on all other dares and nobody noticing this O_o)

My suggestion is a rule for the dare thread, nothing taht goes agaisnt the existing ones, I think there should be a rule like 'The same dare should not be given to any one member more than once' so basically meaning no one has to redo a dare they have already done. It would just vary the dares a bit, also if some one hated a dare and did it, its only fair that they dont have to do it again and again should they be dared it again. Please can that idea for a rule be considered, thank you ^_^.

It IS a logical idea, and a good one, if you think about it.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 25th, 2004, 04:32 AM
Could be put in the Dare Thread ruleset. I mean, it's no problem to disallow as it won't contradict with any now.

Soph
August 25th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Yeah and it stops some one having to take the same dare over and over. I mean since there is a rule you have to take any dare you are given some people may have to suffer more than others, take me for instance I have been made to be a boy for 2 months, and if I was redared then I would have to do it all over again, I think it wouldnt be fair for the 'must accept dares' rule to force people into it if they have already carried out the dare once so a small exception like saying dont make any one member do the same dare twice is much fairer. Also more interesting as the dares will have to be more varied XD.

PGN
August 25th, 2004, 05:42 AM
*yawn* When is somebody going to dare me?

Arcanine
August 25th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Me I don't like the rule of only one dare per member. I mean what is the fun in that? When it's over that's it? Nah I don't like that idea. And it's also boring to not get a dare again <_<.

aRedMoon
August 25th, 2004, 07:10 AM
o_o

But that would mean I couldn't dare Aussy to be a girl everytime he came in here. XD

Shiney
August 26th, 2004, 08:55 AM
I think that's the type of thing she wanted to avoid. However, it would kill a large part of the dare thread, as even the non-gender dares are things like "I dare you to use soandso avatar and blablabla banner for a week." I don't think it's a good idea either, it would take too much from the dare thread in exchange for far too little.

Soph
August 26th, 2004, 04:59 PM
well members should at least have the freedom to say 'no' of they have done the dare before.

sorry Andy, I know I said I wouldnt do this but im tired of holding this in >_>. Having a rule that forces members to do dares is plain stupid. It also unkind. If a member gets a dare they find disturbing or upsetting and refuse, mods and members yell at them, so if they dont refuse for fear of that they are forced to carry out a dare that upsets them. There should never have been rules to force people into dares, its unkind and unfair. I think it should be changed to give members the choice of whether or not to accept dares. I know nobody here is going to listen to me, but im sick of hiding my opinion. The rule is crap.

Arcanine
August 26th, 2004, 05:16 PM
well members should at least have the freedom to say 'no' of they have done the dare before.

sorry Andy, I know I said I wouldnt do this but im tired of holding this in >_>. Having a rule that forces members to do dares is plain stupid. It also unkind. If a member gets a dare they find disturbing or upsetting and refuse, mods and members yell at them, so if they dont refuse for fear of that they are forced to carry out a dare that upsets them. There should never have been rules to force people into dares, its unkind and unfair. I think it should be changed to give members the choice of whether or not to accept dares. I know nobody here is going to listen to me, but im sick of hiding my opinion. The rule is crap.
What is the point in having a dare if you won't take it?
"Ok I dare you to do this ..."
"No I won't do that dare because I don't like it, give me another dare."
"Ok then I dare you to do this ..."
"No I also don't like that one, give me another dare"
"Fine then I dare you to do ..."
"Nope that dare is stupid, so give me another dare".
And it will go on and on and on till he/she gets a dare that he/she will like. What is the point of a dare thread if you can turn down a dare if you don't like it? That just blows the whole point to the "Dare Thread", you get a dare, you don't have to like it or not but you got to do it. Ever played "Truth or Dare"? If you pick dare then you have to do it and not go "Well I don't like that dare so to bad". Like I said who knows how many times before, you don't want a dare don't go to the dare thread. It's easy and simple.

Soph
August 26th, 2004, 05:18 PM
FINE >_> But you want to know something this thread has literally ruined th fun I once had on PC. Everywhere I look these stupid dares are in my face, I hate it so much I have considered leaving to escpae them >_> if you or me or anyone close to me ever gets a dare like this stupid gender change again, or anything else equally stupid, im leaving >_>. I have no fun on PC compared to how it used to be thats how much I destest these dares.

Gardevoir Girl
August 27th, 2004, 02:45 AM
I dare you to be paired-up with me for 5 weeks!!

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 05:57 AM
I dare you to be paired-up with me for 5 weeks!!
Who? O.o

And Shiney, you know the dare. The thread can't die. XD

parallelzero
August 27th, 2004, 09:26 AM
I've come here out of boredom, there isn't much to do at your grandparents house with a 8 year old cousin with ADHD @.@

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Okay then, what kind of dare are you looking for? XD

parallelzero
August 27th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Okay then, what kind of dare are you looking for? XD
-.-;
I'm supposed to be looking for a certain kind? XD
I don't care, just keep in mind I'm a guy again tomorrow, XD

Shiney
August 27th, 2004, 09:53 AM
Who? O.o

And Shiney, you know the dare. The thread can't die. XD

I'm not sure what you mean by that, it might not die, but it could slow down to the point where it doesn't matter. I'm alredy planning a 2nd edition of a dare thread if it does.

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 09:54 AM
LP: If you don't want a girl dare, then say so. :P

Shiney: I meant the girls thread.... >_>

parallelzero
August 27th, 2004, 09:56 AM

I seriously dont care, XD
Do whatever you like.

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 09:58 AM
2 more weeks work for ya? =P

(I'm so lenient~)

parallelzero
August 27th, 2004, 10:00 AM
2 more weeks work for ya? =P

(I'm so lenient~)
Fine with me...
*goes to look up lenient, XD*

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 10:00 AM
You could've said no. I let people choose. xD

...hmm... I need to come up with a new dare. XD

Shiney
August 27th, 2004, 10:06 AM

Shiney: I meant the girls thread.... >_>

Oh, but I still don't know what you meant by "you know the dare"

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 10:20 AM
._.;;;

What's the only dare I've given you?

Shiney
August 27th, 2004, 10:24 AM
._.;;;

What's the only dare I've given you?

I know, girly dares right? Though I'm still not certain about how you mean what you said, though now I'm getting an idea of what it could be. Blame my aversion to human nature.

aRedMoon
August 27th, 2004, 10:25 AM
I know, girly dares right? Though I'm still not certain about how you mean what you said, though now I'm getting an idea of what it could be. Blame my aversion to human nature.
The one dare I've ever given you is to be a girl for a certain period of time, and I'm repeating it.

I dare you to be a girl again for an undefined ammount of time. ;)

You as girl > you as boy. :P

Shiney
August 27th, 2004, 10:38 AM
The one dare I've ever given you is to be a girl for a certain period of time, and I'm repeating it.

I dare you to be a girl again for an undefined ammount of time. ;)

You as girl > you as boy. :P

Well, since that's over a week, I CAN refuse, I'd hate to see what happens when FT comes back on the 29th to ffind things like this, I'd never live it down. Until I killed sephiroth on her kingdom hearts game for her.

protoman
August 27th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Some One Dare Me I Even Dont Care If It Is A Genger Change And I Dont Care If It Is For More Then A Month! Just Dare Me!

Shion
August 27th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Some One Dare Me I Even Dont Care If It Is A Genger Change And I Dont Care If It Is For More Then A Month! Just Dare Me!
I dare you to change your signature, avatar, title, gender, and location to those of mine.
Amount of time: 3 weeks.
No inserting anything about a dare.
Hm, are you up to the job? *winks*

protoman
August 28th, 2004, 06:12 AM
the sad part is that i cant see your avatar*sigh*

usami
August 28th, 2004, 03:31 PM
I dare Shineyelectrode to be a girl for a week >D revenge is sweet ^.^.

parallelzero
August 28th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I dare Shineyelectrode to be a girl for a week >D revenge is sweet ^.^.
XD
I agree. Haha Shiney! Heh, I better shut up before je goes after me as well as you @.@

Shiney
August 28th, 2004, 03:47 PM
Grr, I still need a new avatar...

Ok, I'll start it officially tomorrow, but I dare both miroku and legendary pokemaster to EXTEND their dares for two weeks, i addition to switching avatars, signatures, profiles, ect! And according to a loophole, I *CAN* give that dare! :P

parallelzero
August 28th, 2004, 03:49 PM

Ok, I'll start it officially tomorrow, but I dare both miroku and legendary pokemaster to EXTEND their dares for two weeks! And according to a loophole, I *CAN* give that dare! :P
Loophole? What Loophole? -.-;
That means my extra weeks now equal 4. Ah, it couldve been worse, I couldve had to switch avy and sig with someone @.@

Shiney
August 28th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Loophole? What Loophole? -.-;
That means my extra weeks now equal 4. Ah, it couldve been worse, I couldve had to switch avy and sig with someone @.@

Uhh, just so you know, I edited my dare BEFORE you posted this.
-
| √ |miroku
-

-
| √ | LP
-

-
| X | RM
-

parallelzero
August 28th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Note to self: Keep mouth shut -.-;
Well I can't really do anything until Miroku gets back online anyways. Now I must think of a suitable revenge for you. Wait, how long do we have to switch our stuff?

Shiney
August 28th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Note to self: Keep mouth shut -.-;
Well I can't really do anything until Miroku gets back online anyways. Now I must think of a suitable revenge for you. Wait, how long do we have to switch our stuff?

Whoever's dare is shortest, when hers wears off, then the other can get her own girly profile back.

usami
August 28th, 2004, 06:29 PM

Ok, I'll start it officially tomorrow, but I dare both miroku and legendary pokemaster to EXTEND their dares for two weeks, i addition to switching avatars, signatures, profiles, ect! And according to a loophole, I *CAN* give that dare! :P
Your a very evil person Shiney XD
*makes her own revenge list*

parallelzero
August 28th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Your a very evil person Shiney XD
*makes her own revenge list*
*makes her own revenge list as well*
it is as follows:
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney

So what now? XD

usami
August 28th, 2004, 06:42 PM
*makes her own revenge list as well*
it is as follows:
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney
Shiney

So what now? XD
Our dares don't start till tomorrow right?
So we don't have to swich sigs/avys/ect.. yet,
Or if we switch them now come tomorrow we would have to swich them again so we would then end up with our origonal signature/avatar/etc....
Ok I confused myself XD

parallelzero
August 28th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Our dares don't start till tomorrow right?
So we don't have to swich sigs/avys/ect.. yet,
Or if we switch them now come tomorrow we would have to swich them again so we would then end up with our origonal signature/avatar/etc....
Ok I confused myself XD
@.@
You confuse me two. @.@
*falls over*

Arcanine
August 28th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Uhh, just so you know, I edited my dare BEFORE you posted this.
-
| √ |miroku
-

-
| √ | LP
-

-
| X | RM
-
So is that like your list of members you got or going to like get back to or something? XD

usami
August 28th, 2004, 07:21 PM
So is that like your list of members you got or going to like get back to or something? XD

Yes I believe that her higly un stylish revenge list XD.
Isn't mine just so styleish?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/shadowmiroku/mirokusrevenge.gif

parallelzero
August 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Yes I believe that her higly un stylish revenge list XD.
Isn't mine just so styleish?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/shadowmiroku/mirokusrevenge.gif
Except you spelt completed wrong -.-;
I guess we'll switch stuff tomorrow.... must... sleep....

Shiney
August 28th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Wow, good thing I'm immortal on PC.

parallelzero
August 29th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Must....hurt...indestructable....shiney, XD

Blissey Trainer 8290
August 29th, 2004, 06:37 PM
hmm... amphros... since you didnt do my dare, i wont do yours until you start to do mine(anyways, i need more room for presidential elections)

Dark Heaven
August 30th, 2004, 12:10 AM
For Satoshi-kun, I dare you to be girl for 1 week.
I am bored.

Shiney
August 31st, 2004, 05:24 PM
I have a group dare for RM and marina99. I dare RM to put paired up with JKaizer in his signature for a week, and for marina99 to put that she is paired up with me, also for a week, and no saying it was a dare!

Dark Magician
August 31st, 2004, 05:29 PM
That is this all about? huh?

Raichu Master
August 31st, 2004, 05:31 PM
That is this all about? huh?

It's between me and Shiney, and Marina...if JKaizer would like to know. Then I'll tell via PM. But you don't need to know DM! ^^

Dark Magician
August 31st, 2004, 09:20 PM
well, ok, I guess. *confussed*

Raichu Master
September 1st, 2004, 03:16 AM
It's better if you don't ask questions...*sigh*

He's just found a new way to torture me that's all....

Shion
September 1st, 2004, 04:33 AM
I dare Dark Magiacian to delete his avatar and signature as well as change his title to
"BOOTED OUT"
for 5 days.

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 09:26 AM
It's between me and Shiney, and Marina...if JKaizer would like to know. Then I'll tell via PM. But you don't need to know DM! ^^
*Feels the love*

...*shoots anyone that dares me*

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 09:56 AM
*Feels the love*

...*shoots anyone that dares me*

Don't worry, I won't dare you, unless you try to dare me again. X_X

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:00 AM
*KICK*

I remembered! ^-^

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:09 AM
*KICK*

I remembered! ^-^

Remembered what? I need you to stop kicking those fake shiney's around...

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:15 AM
>(

I saw the dare up there.

*KICKS AGAIN*

Dark Magician
September 1st, 2004, 10:16 AM
I dare Dark Magiacian to delete his avatar and signature as well as change his title to
"BOOTED OUT"
for 5 days.

No the avatar and sig., ok but not the booted cr*p, I mean thing.

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:21 AM
>(

I saw the dare up there.

*KICKS AGAIN*

Well, since only a few people go to the dare thread anymore, not many are going to know. I still consider myself lucky, especially with all these fake shiney's for you to work your way through to find me.

And my two pairs... >.>

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 10:22 AM
hey, anyone wanna dare me? *prepares for what is about to happen, enjoys last breath of freedom*

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:22 AM
Fine then. It's payback time.

I dare you to PM both Lightning and Kairi and ask them to pair up. ;D

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:23 AM
Fine then. It's payback time.

I dare you to PM both Lightning and Kairi and ask them to pair up. ;D

Hmm, isn't that against some rule? Nevermind, I have evidence that a mod dared me to do it, this page of the thread is saved to my hard drive.

Stevo-kun
September 1st, 2004, 10:24 AM
What you gotta do to get a dare someone give me a dare

Pokemon_Veteran

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:26 AM
Hmm, isn't that against some rule? Nevermind, I have evidence that a mod dared me to do it, this page of the thread is saved to my hard drive.
Doesn't appear to be.

Oh, and don't say it's a dare.

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 10:28 AM
yeah, I dare that somone dares me!

Also, pokemon_veteran, I dare you to put I WANT TO BE BOOTED OUT! in size 5, red in your sig!

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:31 AM
Doesn't appear to be.

Oh, and don't say it's a dare.

It's done, now I get to dare you back. *Cue darth vader's theme* :dead:

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 10:35 AM
It's done, now I get to dare you back. *Cue darth vader's theme* :dead:
*starts humming Darth Vader theme* XD
*waits to see what Shiney does next*

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:37 AM
*gulps, then awaits doom*

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:40 AM
*gulps, then awaits doom*

Oh, now this is a very nice dare I've thought of, and as the artificially intelligent voice adress system would say, "Two members with one rocket."

JKaizer, I dare you for the rest of your girly dare, to act at least slightly flirty with any male members (members, plural) of PC, and act even more flirty with Raichu_master!

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side!

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:41 AM
Oh... my... God...

You... are... cruel...............

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 10:42 AM
Oh, now this is a very nice dare I've thought of, and as the artificially intelligent voice adress system would say, "Two members with one rocket."

JKaizer, I dare you for the rest of your girly dare, to act at least slightly flirty with any male members (members, plural) of PC, and act even more flirty with Raichu_master!

If you only knew the power of the Dark Side!
Thats overly mean Shiney, your just plain cruel!

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:42 AM
Oh... my... God...

You... are... cruel...............

Yes, i am. Sorry, but I have to get offline now, the reason I'm cruel is that a viruses is literally ripping my bowels into shreds.

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 10:43 AM
*sighs loudly*

Now I'm gonna be the board flirt... >_>

Stevo-kun
September 1st, 2004, 10:44 AM
I dare someone to dare me XD

Pokemon_Veteran

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 10:44 AM
Yes, i am. Sorry, but I have to get offline now, the reason I'm cruel is that a viruses is literally ripping my bowels into shreds.
So you take it out on JK -.-;
Oh well, I'm glad I dont have to do that, XD
But I feel for JKaizer, he's been doing this dare for a while now and you go and make it worse -.-;

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 10:48 AM
Pokemon Veteran, I dared you, go back one page and view the 2nd to last post XD

Flygon trainer
September 1st, 2004, 10:49 AM
Actually, it was shiney's brain child, but i was the one that kinda instigated such a train of thought...

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 10:54 AM
Actually, it was shiney's brain child, but i was the one that kinda instigated such a train of thought...

You said there was someone you wanted to drive crazy, and I found the perfect way to do it. ^_^

Stevo-kun
September 1st, 2004, 10:58 AM
But wot if it actually gets me booted out

Pokemon_Veteran

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 10:59 AM
You said there was someone you wanted to drive crazy, and I found the perfect way to do it. ^_^
-.-;
*thinks of way to get revenge for JKaizer*
You shall pay Shiney, you'll see!

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 11:03 AM
-.-;
*thinks of way to get revenge for JKaizer*
You shall pay Shiney, you'll see!

Why? JK dared me, I dared her back. Nothing wrong with that, and you most certainly don't want to have the same kind of dare as her, do you?

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 11:07 AM
Why? JK dared me, I dared her back. Nothing wrong with that, and you most certainly don't want to have the same kind of dare as her, do you?
Did I say I was going to get revenge by using a dare? Bwahahahaha! *chokes on cookie*

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 11:07 AM
Pokemon Veteran, you wouldn't get booted out, cos you could say underneath (in size one, black) This is a dare!

EDIT - PLEASE can someone dare me!?

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 11:08 AM
Did I say I was going to get revenge by using a dare? Bwahahahaha! *chokes on cookie*

Well then, let's see what you can do. In the immortal, final words of the O.M.A., I REGREEEEET NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 11:09 AM
But wot if it actually gets me booted out

Pokemon_Veteran
You dun have to worry 'bout that hun.

That bug was fixed quite a long *snicker* time ago.

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Please, no-one is daring me, please dare me, I want to see how evil ppl here can be XD

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 11:18 AM
Well then, let's see what you can do. In the immortal, final words of the O.M.A., I REGREEEEET NOOOOOOOOOTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...
You're such a drama queen -.-;
Sorry DarkRaikou, I'm not evil enough, XD
I usually end up on the other side of the dare anyways @.@

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 11:20 AM
meh, anyone else wanna dare me? I dare someone to be evil enough to dare me!

Flygon trainer
September 1st, 2004, 11:25 AM
well, darkraikou, since you insist..

See JKaiser's dare? it's now attatched to you, but you have to flirt with the gals.

Stevo-kun
September 1st, 2004, 11:25 AM
Give me a dare that doesnt take up much space on my sig or the sig will be too big lol

Pokemon_Veteran

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 11:26 AM
well, darkraikou, since you insist..

See JKaiser's dare? it's now attatched to you, but you have to flirt with the gals.
XD
Ouch.... that's funny, XD
DarkRaikou, flirt with me and die!

DarkRaikou
September 1st, 2004, 11:57 AM
Nooooooooooo..... u are very evil people. Very evil. *starts to flirt*

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 01:10 PM
Yes, yes we are. :D

By the way, since spammy posts are rare anyway, (Just look for ones COMPLAINING about the rule) what is thre real point of the twenty-five character rule? I really don't see how it makes a difference.

Raichu Master
September 1st, 2004, 03:34 PM
Wait...shiney...you didn't just...dare...Jkaizer...to do what I just read you dared her to do...did you!?

In that case...*stays far way from JKaizer* Mari help me... *wines*

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 03:36 PM
Wait...shiney...you didn't just...dare...Jkaizer...to do what I just read you dared her to do...did you!?

Hey, what can I say?

And I think Mari is busy right now...

Raichu Master
September 1st, 2004, 04:44 PM
Hey, what can I say?

And I think Mari is busy right now...

What are you talking about...busy!? *already starts to get steamed up* And I was just about to cool off too.

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 05:22 PM
What are you talking about...busy!? *already starts to get steamed up* And I was just about to cool off too.
I know how to cool you down!
*beats him over the head with a bat*
Did that work?

Stevo-kun
September 1st, 2004, 05:23 PM
Could one of you please dare me but make sure it wont take up alot of space on my sig otherwise it will be too big

thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

Raichu Master
September 1st, 2004, 05:31 PM
I know how to cool you down!
*beats him over the head with a bat*
Did that work?

Now is definitely not the best time to be doing that stuff to me, LP. Definitly not the time.

And PV I dare you to...I'm not sure right now...I'll get back to you...I need some more time to think...

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:03 PM
Now is definitely not the best time to be doing that stuff to me, LP. Definitly not the time.

And PV I dare you to...I'm not sure right now...I'll get back to you...I need some more time to think...
Okay happy -.-;
So many people have posted here today and havent been dared, XD

usami
September 1st, 2004, 06:14 PM
I can't beleive someone actually came up with a new type of dare, instead of all girly dares. *thinks that the dare is evil though*

Raichu Master
September 1st, 2004, 06:15 PM
Okay happy -.-;
So many people have posted here today and havent been dared, XD

Just wait until my dare is up...then everyone will be dared in time my friend! MWAHAHAHAHA! XD

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:17 PM
I can't beleive someone actually came up with a new type of dare, instead of all girly dares. *thinks that the dare is evil though*
I would absolutely despise to do that new dare... mainly because I can be a major flirt, XD

usami
September 1st, 2004, 06:19 PM
I would absolutely despise to do that new dare... mainly because I can be a major flirt, XD
Oh is that so... *is feeling evil* I dare you to do the new dare XD.

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:20 PM
Oh is that so... *is feeling evil* I dare you to do the new dare XD.
-.-;
But using the loophole I dare you to do the same thing! XD

usami
September 1st, 2004, 06:24 PM
-.-;
But using the loophole I dare you to do the same thing! XD
You... are.. so evil..
Oh well, so I have to flirt with the guys or the girls?

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:26 PM
You... are.. so evil..
Oh well, so I have to flirt with the guys or the girls?
The opposite of your gender, XD
Thats what the dare is.

aRedMoon
September 1st, 2004, 06:26 PM

Ah, you know you like it sweety. ^.^

usami
September 1st, 2004, 06:30 PM
The opposite of your gender, XD
Thats what the dare is.
Ah ok *mumbles dirty words under her brethe* ^^;;
You will pay! *adds LP to revenge list*

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
Ah ok *mumbles dirty words under her brethe* ^^;;
You will pay! *adds LP to revenge list*
hey, i was just getting revenge on you, now we're even :P
Besides, I have to do this dare longer then you -.-;

Roxas
September 1st, 2004, 06:33 PM
hmm...kk..me and TA talked over on MSN...i dare her to be a guy for 3 months!

*waits to be dared*

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 06:33 PM
hmm...kk..me and TA talked over on MSN...i dare her to be a guy for 3 months!

*waits to be dared* ok *changes sig and avvy*

im not good at daring anyone so i'll let someone else do it XD

usami
September 1st, 2004, 06:36 PM
hey, i was just getting revenge on you, now we're even :P
Besides, I have to do this dare longer then you -.-;
You'd think we were even wouldn't you XD.

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 06:38 PM
hows that kenshin? *is not gonna change her avvy and siggy pic cuz they're her faves* ^^; i guess i will post in blue too

Roxas
September 1st, 2004, 06:40 PM
AHH!! *gets blinded* TA! that blue is UBER LIGHT blue! UBER LIGHT blue is a girly blue! XD try using red!

*is still waiting to get dared*

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
AHH!! *gets blinded* TA! that blue is UBER LIGHT blue! UBER LIGHT blue is a girly blue! XD try using red!

*is still waiting to get dared*
okay fine <<; wait....red is my second fave color duh! :P

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
You'd think we were even wouldn't you XD.
Actually I would. And if you do anything else I get my revenge for your revenge, XD

Lookin good TA! (man I hate this dare -.-)

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 06:51 PM
Actually I would. And if you do anything else I get my revenge for your revenge, XD

Lookin good TA! (man I hate this dare -.-)
XD be glad that i know your only doing that as a dare! cuz if you werent i would be fearing the frying pan XP

kay im beggining to not want this dare now too many people dared to flirt with the opposite sex =S

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 06:53 PM
XD be glad that i know your only doing that as a dare! cuz if you werent i would be fearing the frying pan XP

kay im beggining to not want this dare now too many people dared to flirt with the opposite sex =S

I already fear the frying pan, XD *people start throwing rocks at her*
What? what did I do now!?

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 06:55 PM
I already fear the frying pan, XD *people start throwing rocks at her*
What? what did I do now!?
dont worry mie isnt as bad as karli's cuz mean is weak according to JKaizer XD *fears of being dared to flirt with the opposite sex during her dare* =S

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 07:17 PM
You just had to say that, didn't you? TA, I dare you to flirt with the oposite gender (Oposite of the dare, or oposite of their real-life gender?) for the duration of your dare.

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 07:19 PM
You just had to say that, didn't you? TA, I dare you to flirt with the oposite gender (Oposite of the dare, or oposite of their real-life gender?) for the duration of your dare.
grrrrrrr me and my big mouth -_-

okay fine i'll do it opposite of my dare

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 07:20 PM
grrrrrrr me and my big mouth -_-

okay fine i'll do it opposite of my dare

0_0;; I just realized that because of MY dare... *Runs away from TA at full speed before he can dare or flirt with me*

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 07:22 PM
0_0;; I just realized that because of MY dare... *Runs away from TA at full speed before he can dare or flirt with me*
*pulls shiney back and sticks her in front of TA*
I told you I'd get my revenge! And how would you like to do that dare to Shiney?

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 07:24 PM
*pulls shiney back and sticks her in front of TA*
I told you I'd get my revenge! And how would you like to do that dare to Shiney?
Flirting with the oposite gender of my dare has already been done to me before, no one noticed a difference :P

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 07:27 PM
Flirting with the oposite gender of my dare has already been done to me before, no one noticed a difference :P
ok this is gonna deserve a beating XD and just so you know i aint good at flirting either =S

*flirts with shiney and LP* XD

parallelzero
September 1st, 2004, 07:27 PM
Oh well, I dare you to flirt with the opposite gender... AND extend your girly dare another 2 weeks.

Flygon trainer
September 1st, 2004, 07:30 PM
meh, not this again... everybody is turning into a flirt...

Takuyas_Angel
September 1st, 2004, 07:31 PM
meh, not this again... everybody is turning into a flirt...
i dont know who started it but i got into it now

by the way your pretty (and i hate this stupid dare XD)

Shiney
September 1st, 2004, 08:00 PM
However indirectly, I think FT actually started it in the old rpg dare thread.

Still, just saying that you flirt with someone by using * doesn't count. So, hwo is my dare making me flirt with? Oposite gender of the dare (Flirting with males) or flirting with oposite of real life gender (Flirting with females)?

And lp, gimme a moment while I think up the perfect dar- Wait! I got it! I daare LP to extend her dare for another two weeks, and not only flirt with boys, but girls as well!

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 01:55 AM

Still, just saying that you flirt with someone by using * doesn't count. So, hwo is my dare making me flirt with? Oposite gender of the dare (Flirting with males) or flirting with oposite of real life gender (Flirting with females)?

And lp, gimme a moment while I think up the perfect dar- Wait! I got it! I daare LP to extend her dare for another two weeks, and not only flirt with boys, but girls as well!
dude! i cant flirt sheesh i never needed to because guys only like me hjas friends so i've never done it before give me a break! =S

Sparks_67
September 2nd, 2004, 02:05 AM
O great another series of dares first it was being a girl now flirting how interesting.

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 02:21 AM
O great another series of dares first it was being a girl now flirting how interesting.
ah good timing sparks i dare you to be a guy for a week and flirt with girls for that guy dare like me <<; i dont want feel stupid being the only girl dared as a guy to do it its kinda freaky to me =S

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 03:11 AM
Ah, you know you like it sweety. ^.^

*screams like a girl* *runs behind Mari* Please don't let him/her near me! This isn't funny, not one bit. I know funny, I'm funny. But this is not funny, this is the last thing I'd take as funny.

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 05:18 AM
*screams like a girl* *runs behind Mari* Please don't let him/her near me! This isn't funny, not one bit. I know funny, I'm funny. But this is not funny, this is the last thing I'd take as funny. you think i think its funny? im a girl! *cries like a baby* and im dared as a guy for three months which means i hafta flirt with girls for three months during my dare! *continues to cry like a baby* I WANT MY MOMMY! XD okay too much info right therer XD

aRedMoon
September 2nd, 2004, 06:36 AM
*screams like a girl* *runs behind Mari* Please don't let him/her near me! This isn't funny, not one bit. I know funny, I'm funny. But this is not funny, this is the last thing I'd take as funny.
*simple smile*

Just be glad you don't have to do it. :D

And hey there TA! *wink*

Flygon trainer
September 2nd, 2004, 06:51 AM
ah good timing sparks i dare you to be a guy for a week and flirt with girls for that guy dare like me <<; i dont want feel stupid being the only girl dared as a guy to do it its kinda freaky to me =S
ummm... Sparks is a guy... he's just too lazy to take the girl thing out of his profile..

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 07:15 AM

Don't you think that is a little harsh? I was gonna make you flirt with both but I decided not to since it was kind of wrong.
There is a fine line between funny and wrong.

Flygon trainer
September 2nd, 2004, 07:21 AM
Actually it entierly depends on the style of the person how they flirt, take me for example, I can be flirting with somebody and nobody will know it.

aRedMoon
September 2nd, 2004, 07:48 AM
Only 2 months of being a flirt... only two months...

*winks at RM* ;)

protoman
September 2nd, 2004, 07:56 AM
Kenshin11212 i dare you to say that you are no longer running for pc president

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 12:06 PM
Just be glad you don't have to do it. :D

You don't know that half of it...
Only 2 months of being a flirt... only two months...

*winks at RM* ;)

And please refrain from winking at me, laughing at my jokes, or even coming close to me. The last thing I need is for a guy turned girl to be trying to flirt with me. *continues to hide behind Mari* There's other guys here go flirt with them...or I'll just have to completely avoid this thread for a super long time...

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 12:46 PM
You don't know that half of it...

And please refrain from winking at me, laughing at my jokes, or even coming close to me. The last thing I need is for a guy turned girl to be trying to flirt with me. *continues to hide behind Mari* There's other guys here go flirt with them...or I'll just have to completely avoid this thread for a super long time...

Actually, part of JKaizer's dare was to flirt ith all pc males, You especially.

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 01:25 PM
Actually, part of JKaizer's dare was to flirt ith all pc males, You especially.

I know the dare. And i'm just saying I'm giving him no changce to flirt with me. You'd have to dare me to do the same thing...*covers mouth*...shiney...DON'T...you would never do that to a good friend like me...would you? Sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble....

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 01:28 PM
I know the dare. And i'm just saying I'm giving him no changce to flirt with me. You'd have to dare me to do the same thing...*covers mouth*...shiney...DON'T...you would never do that to a good friend like me...would you? Sometimes my mouth gets me in trouble....

Well, considering that you're planning the "ultimate" revenge for me, I should. I really should.

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 01:31 PM
But you won't will you...

Ah...go ahead... it won't matter in a few days anyway...

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 01:35 PM
But you won't will you...

Ah...go ahead... it won't matter in a few days anyway...

o, I won't. On the offchance that it is as good (bad?) as you're making it out to be, I don't want anything to hold me back.

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 01:43 PM
Go ahead, or it's worthless to have Jkaizer flirt with me if I don't flirt back. So you just waisted your breath if you don't dare me.

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
Go ahead, or it's worthless to have Jkaizer flirt with me if I don't flirt back. So you just waisted your breath if you don't dare me.

Noo, I'm saving up for something much, much better.(worse?)

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Noo, I'm saving up for something much, much better.(worse?)
Worse... not better, XD
if you say worse it sounds well... worse!

Flygon trainer
September 2nd, 2004, 01:48 PM
I dare shiney to dare RM with the next dare that he requests.

Sparks_67
September 2nd, 2004, 01:49 PM
Really people must we all have war. Sorry also I cant perform my dare Im a guy.

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 01:55 PM
FT you are confussing me...what was that again? XD

Anyway, Shiney just dare me to do that. It'll make things alot more smoother...

Stevo-kun
September 2nd, 2004, 02:10 PM
Hey RM are you gonna dare me then but remember it cant take up alot of my sig ok

Pokemon_Veteran

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
Ok. Something very simple.

I dare you to put Vote Raichu Master in your sig! ^^

Stevo-kun
September 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Ok ill put that in my sig but i would have done it you would of asked anyway so it aint really very much of a dare is it XD so come up woth another one :)

Pokemon_Veteran

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
Do you hafta flirt with JKaizer during my dare until her's is up? Please say no cuz shes my enemy and it isnt right for me to flirt with her *know that shiney will tell her she has to* Ok maybe i should shut up right now! =\

Raichu Master
September 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Do you hafta flirt with JKaizer during my dare until her's is up? Please say no cuz shes my enemy and it isnt right for me to flirt with her *know that shiney will tell her she has to* Ok maybe i should shut up right now! =\

G-O-O-D idea! ^^

Just suck it up and do the dew! XD

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:16 PM
*Tosses a can of livewire at RM's head* Hey, doing the dew is fun! ^_^

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
*Tosses a can of livewire at RM's head* Hey, doing the dew is fun! ^_^
you mean i hafta flirt with her? *kills himself* :dead:

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:19 PM
you mean i hafta flirt with her? *kills himself* :dead:

Well no, you can flirt with other females on PC if you want. The point is that you have to flirt. I was just tossing a can of mountain dew at RM's head.

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Well no, you can flirt with other females on PC if you want. The point is that you have to flirt. I was just tossing a can of mountain dew at RM's head.
okay good *sighs in relief* that wouldnt be right if i had to do that because will you know what i mean

by the way got any cherry coke? XD

Spiro
September 2nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
cool dares..im gonna watch this closely

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:28 PM
cool dares..im gonna watch this closely
i hope you know that shiney and the others here are bound to dare you for posting on here right? cuz they will i mean look what they did to me!

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
i hope you know that shiney and the others here are bound to dare you for posting on here right? cuz they will i mean look what they did to me!
Look what they did to you!!! What about me!!! *she gets hit by rocks*
Ouch!!!

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:37 PM
I hate being a guy! XD *pulls LP's hair* :P i seen it on cartoons before :D XD

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Look what they did to you!!! What about me!!! *she gets hit by rocks*
Ouch!!!

*pops down from the ceiling* Don't forget me!

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
*pops down from the ceiling* Don't forget me!
You dont count, we were just bringing out the real you, XD

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:39 PM
um wait are guys rough when flirting with girls like dont the push them and pull there hair and stuff? i mean thats what i've seen i the cartoons before, *pokes shiney with a stick* :D

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:41 PM
You dont count, we were just bringing out the real you, XD

Real me my freshly dared ---.

Don't make me extend your dare, I *can* make you regret another comment, and I don't care what happens to me in return.

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 06:44 PM
Real me my freshly dared ---.

Don't make me extend your dare, I *can* make you regret another comment, and I don't care what happens to me in return.
aww, im sooo scared now :P

I dont know how to flirt like a girl, i better wing it, XD

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:45 PM
aww, im sooo scared now :P

I dont know how to flirt like a girl, i better wing it, XD

Ask either FT or teara, they'll probably know.

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Ask either FT or teara, they'll probably know.*runs at the dare thread escaping the power of girls thread full of girls* XD

okay what were we saying? im lost now XD

oh yeah, so whats my next dare? *hopes that he doesnt get dared to but JKaizer in his best friend list* =S

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
*runs at the dare thread escaping the power of girls thread full of girls* XD

okay what were we saying? im lost now XD

oh yeah, so whats my next dare? *hopes that he doesnt get dared to but JKaizer in his best friend list* =S

Well, I could dare you to flirt with someone in paticular, but then you'd do the same with me.

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Well, I could dare you to flirt with someone in paticular, but then you'd do the same with me.
wait your not daring me to do that? dang that would be fun i mean for a week :P

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:53 PM
wait your not daring me to do that? dang that would be fun i mean for a week :P

I'm not doing it because you'd do the same to me.

parallelzero
Your full of hot air, XD
yes, im going to ask my pair how to flirt like a girl, im sure that will go over well -.-;

Shiney
Your full of hot air, XD
yes, im going to ask my pair how to flirt like a girl, im sure that will go over well -.-;

My pair got offline at the perfect time ^_^ well, one of them did, the other went offline a few hours earlier. :classic:

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
I'm not doing it because you'd do the same to me.

no i wouldnt me promise! :D *pinky promises* please just for a week if you do i'll give you a cookie!

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 06:55 PM
My pair got offline at the perfect time ^_^ well, one of them did, the other went offline a few hours earlier. :classic:
>.< Why do you always threaten people, Shiney-chan? XD

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 06:58 PM
>.< Why do you always threaten people, Shiney-chan? XD

Because it's so much fun, legendary pokemistress.

EDIT: TA, no, you'll dare me to flirt, and I don't know how yet!

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 07:02 PM

I prefer to be called Diana-chan thank you very much. i dont think many people make dares anymore since they're afraid of being dared back!

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 07:03 PM

i will not i swear just trust me please! *fells untrusted and starts to cry* i wanna have some fun with JK and get her to like me as a friend :(

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 07:03 PM
I prefer to be called Diana-chan thank you very much. i dont think many people make dares anymore since they're afraid of being dared back!

Well, I'll dare someone as soon as I know how to flirt!

EDIT: Ok, ta. I dare you to flirt with JKaizer for 3 days time, starting now. And I have the fact that you posted that you wouldn't dare me flirt saved to my hard drive

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 07:05 PM
Well, I'll dare someone as soon as I know how to flirt!

EDIT: Ok, ta. I dare you to flirt with JKaizer for 3 days time, starting now. And I have the fact that you posted that you wouldn't dare me flirt saved to my hard drive
no that aint what i meant what i meant was to dare me to add him to my best friend list for a week >.<

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 07:07 PM
no that aint what i meant what i meant was to dare me to add him to my best friend list for a week >.<

Ok, I dare you to add her to your friends list for three days instead. =p

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 07:08 PM
Ok, I dare you to add her to your friends list for three days instead. =p
that wont even give her chance to do it to me though and thats why i want to be a week =\

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 07:09 PM
that wont even give her chance to do it to me though and thats why i want to be a week =\

Bleh, picky picky picky. XD Ok, for a week.

Takuyas_Angel
September 2nd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Bleh, picky picky picky. XD Ok, for a week.\

yay! *hugs and kisses your cheek* XD

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 07:12 PM
\

yay! *hugs and kisses your cheek* XD

Gah! Get it off me!

parallelzero
September 2nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
I feel so left out, XD
Oh well... *runs away*

Shiney
September 2nd, 2004, 08:01 PM
I feel so left out, XD
Oh well... *runs away*

*Hugs LP* Come on, stay! I haven't dared you to flirt with soph yet!

The Vince Knight
September 3rd, 2004, 01:56 AM
I am here to get Dared. Do anything you want with me. I'll accept any dare. Even If you tell me to get dared to be a girl. Anything.

Sparks_67
September 3rd, 2004, 02:30 AM
*Sighs*ok I know posting here puts me in danger of a dare but ok then.

And dragon master turn into a girl and flirt with every guy you see. ;)

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 09:44 AM
*Sighs*ok I know posting here puts me in danger of a dare but ok then.

And dragon master turn into a girl and flirt with every guy you see. ;)

You're lucky I'm too busy trying to convince perferctpichu to post here to think up a dare for you.

Flygon trainer
September 3rd, 2004, 10:37 AM
Well well, what do we have hear? my best friend, serving himself up for lunch. Okay then.

Sparks_67 and Legendary Pokemaster, I dare you two to flirt insanely wiht each other for 1 day, then for 6 days be paired up together. You may not say it was a dare. LP may keep his/her current pair as well if s/he wishes. Once paired up you two will act like the ultimite lovebirds on PC. Mind you, this means in your posts.

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 10:38 AM
Yyyyep, that's definately one of the reasons I like FT so much. ^_^ :badsmile:

parallelzero
September 3rd, 2004, 10:41 AM
Well well, what do we have hear? my best friend, serving himself up for lunch. Okay then.

Sparks_67 and Legendary Pokemaster, I dare you two to flirt insanely wiht each other for 1 day, then for 6 days be paired up together. You may not say it was a dare. LP may keep his/her current pair as well if s/he wishes. Once paired up you two will act like the ultimite lovebirds on PC. Mind you, this means in your posts.
Thats all ya got? Talk about a cakewalk. I expected much worse then that from you. I'm fine with that, there is no real challenge to it though.

Flygon trainer
September 3rd, 2004, 10:47 AM
that will be debatable when we see you flirting with sparks.

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 10:48 AM
that will be debatable when we see you flirting with sparks.

Precisely. :cool:

usami
September 3rd, 2004, 12:34 PM
*pulls out revenge list* Ah, yes Shiney seems to be next on the lists ^_^, I'm not going to dare you yet but be warned as I will.

Sparks_67
September 3rd, 2004, 12:59 PM
Ok then the dare is on FT and this is weird for me but ok if you want a flirt you got one.

Raichu Master
September 3rd, 2004, 02:26 PM
Now that my dare is up. I can exact revenge apon shiney! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Here it is:

I dare me and Shiney to change pairs for 4 days. That means shiney has to be paired with Marina99 ONLY. And he can't show anywhere that it's a dare or he can't put "Paired with Flygon_Trainer" anywhere, not even his title or profile, or sig. Also you must act like Marina99 was your original pair to begin with. And the same with me for FT!

That's the dare. And it's for 4 days.

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
Now that my dare is up. I can exact revenge apon shiney! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Here it is:

I dare me and Shiney to change pairs for 4 days. That means shiney has to be paired with Marina99 ONLY. And he can't show anywhere that it's a dare or he can't put "Paired with Flygon_Trainer" anywhere, not even his title or profile, or sig. Also you must act like Marina99 was your original pair to begin with. And the same with me for FT!

That's the dare. And it's for 4 days.

Really, I was expecting something a bit more original.

Flygon trainer
September 3rd, 2004, 02:29 PM
What the-? RM, what kind of sick idea is that?

Black Magician Girl
September 3rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
Look who's talkin! :P
You couldnt come up with better.

Raichu Master
September 3rd, 2004, 02:30 PM

You'll get original buddy...just wait and see!

This is my revenge plan! MWAHAHAHA! Do you like it FT?

Flygon trainer
September 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I can't beleive you'd do something like that.. to mari especially, I thought you liked her!!

Raichu Master
September 3rd, 2004, 02:34 PM
I can't beleive you'd do something like that.. to mari especially, I thought you liked her!!

Mari's not the jealous type. She'll understand my thirst for revenge!

Black Magician Girl
September 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
Mari's not the jealous type. She'll understand my thirst for revenge!
Way to go RM! We all rebel against Shiney and FT! XD

Flygon trainer
September 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
then how did I get involved into all of this??

Raichu Master
September 3rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Ok My dare is now complete all pairs a switched back to normal! This worked out as I had hoped! I'm so evil!

SHINEY IT WAS ALL A JOKE! FT AND I WERE NEVER IN LOVE! *cracks up laughing*

parallelzero
September 3rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
Ok My dare is now complete all pairs a switched back to normal! This worked out as I had hoped! I'm so evil!

Actually, it was so obvious it was sad -.-;

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 06:21 PM

I know this. Really, why do you think I was so tolerant in the beginning. Its not the joke I mind as much as the fact that FT somehowdecided to try it as well, AND that she tried to get me to do the one thing that would destroy what little respect I have.

Raichu Master
September 3rd, 2004, 06:23 PM
You two have no clue what I just accomplished. I'm just going to sit back and watch...

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 06:25 PM
You two have no clue what I just accomplished. I'm just going to sit back and watch...

Oh, I have a good *** idea, you just ruined the pairing between my and FT.

parallelzero
September 3rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
evil... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil!
Why am I posting in this thread -.-;
*runs away from darely harm*

Raichu Master
September 3rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
Oh, I have a good *** idea, you just ruined the pairing between my and FT.

You did that yourself. I just got a laugh at everyone willing to play along even though it was obvious I wasn't talking about that. I just got a good laugh out of it...never meant for you two to unpair, that was your foolishness.

Shiney
September 3rd, 2004, 06:28 PM
You did that yourself. I just got a laugh at everyone willing to play along even though it was obvious I wasn't talking about that. I just got a good laugh out of it...never meant for you two to unpair, that was your foolishness.

No, it was you trying to make me humiliate myself in the one place where I had any semblence of pride, now please, just go away.

Takuyas_Angel
September 3rd, 2004, 06:31 PM
No, it was you trying to make me humiliate myself in the one place where I had any semblence of pride, now please, just go away.

um what just happened here? 0_o *is officaily lost* and why am i posting in here? *runs away from thread*