PDA

View Full Version : The Dare Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 09:15 PM
Oh D_P, how could you go out with your hair like that!? -grabs a brush and some hair ties, works quickly and makes D_P's hair nicely made and in two cute pig tails, with red ribbons wrapped around the bottom of them.- There we go, now you're able to go out smiling in public! ^_^ (I'm so sorry...)

I feel like I'm the target of hate crimes all of a sudden... Jeeze.... teletubbies.... Let's take a look at my current dares:
1) have to be a guy till the 15th
2) have to be care-takerish to the person who posts above me.
3) have to say I love JKaizer
4) have to put a picture of a teletubbie and say they rule
5) have to put "Kissing a picture of Jkaizer!" for my location.
6) have to eat one disgusting food per post
```
Joy....
>:| You can't dare that you can't be dared, that ruins the dare thread! >:|

Sure! I'd love to be friends with you Dark_Pikachu! ^_^

Kylie-chan
November 21st, 2004, 09:21 PM
um u forgot my jkaizer dare

lolz oh joy I'm friends with one of the most demonic (j/k) darers on the planet!

um, Taki, you have to put in your location: "drowning voluntarily in a pile of dog poo" and SSA (Supi) "Dissing Digital Ham Ham!" for a week!

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 09:28 PM
D_P...that dress...with those shoes.... how could you even THINK of dressing like that!? -drags her into a private room, then drags her out wearing a light pink dress with white edges, pink shoes with a white strap and socks that go up to her knees.-

Nu I didn't D_P, I had to go back and edit because you posted when I was typing. XD Sorry. Oh and Mr. Person who I have to obey with teletubby delight, must I spell it the way you do? Or can I spell it correctly?

Kylie-chan
November 21st, 2004, 09:30 PM
hey PazzKat you still haven't commenced ur dare. Come on... come on... or I'll think of something even more evil!

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 09:33 PM
Sorry D_P I had a lot to fix with my signature. (IF YOU NOTICE IT IS GONE, I WILL GET YOU TELETUBBY MAN! MARK MY WORDS) If I keep taking these dare bashings I'm going to crumble.

Kylie-chan
November 21st, 2004, 09:41 PM
lol now u know i felt doing that lovey-dovey thing

I'm itching for a dare to do with the ap I'm sick of just sitting here but only for a day

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 09:45 PM
D_P, you're always such a wreck.... if you're going to wear that dress and those shoes you must atleast wear matching earings... -delicatly takes them off, and puts on light blue gem earings on.- There. Isn't that better? ^_^
Am I aloud to abuse the Rep system? XD Okay D_P, I DARE you to say "Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop Hop I'm a bunny-bunny!" for two days in every post. Kay? (Still haven't gotten around to adding you to friends list, I'll do that shortly) And yes it is 10 hops. =P

Kylie-chan
November 21st, 2004, 09:47 PM
oooooh... ok could be worse ;)

Hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop like a bunny!

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 09:49 PM
-A continuing saga- D_P, you can't go out without brushing your teeth! Good heavens! -drags her upstairs and forces to brush her teethe- There, now don't we feel clean and crisp?
I know. ^_^ I just had to give you a quicky. So you wouldn't be bored.

Kylie-chan
November 21st, 2004, 09:55 PM
thanks I'd dare you again but you'd die...

but... oh... the urge... why not? this is optional:

You have to eat something disgusting (and not like lasagne, something gross, like dog poop or a frog - r u french?) in each post you make! for a day!

And... you guessed it, folks!

Hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop like a bunny!

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 10:03 PM
~Sigh, D_P, you are just such an un organized person, you've already smudged your shoes, and your pig tails are starting to come undone.... -Fixes her pig tails and cleans her shoes in a jiffy.-

I'll do it, not like, irl right? Cause I'd puke with just about anything outside of my normal eating (super picky eater)

Dark Magician
November 21st, 2004, 10:09 PM
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/DarkMagician666-helpme.JPG
I dare Pazzkat to put this on his sig.

PazzKat
November 21st, 2004, 10:11 PM
Oh Mister, you're delusional, please sit down and let me take care of you for a bit. ^_^;

Pazzcat, pazzCat?! Who is this pazzCat, I see none, she must not be able to do the dare then.

Mmmmm Right now, I'm eating salted snails...yummy.... you should try some, but get your own, these are MINE!

Dark Magician
November 21st, 2004, 10:13 PM
There dude, I fixed the image and the name...

Jolty-kun
November 22nd, 2004, 11:11 AM
ILL HAVE A DARE!!!! XD, concerning a member of PC XP XD

Nessie
November 22nd, 2004, 11:34 AM
I changed my gender in a very weird afternoon with funny drinks.....does that count as a auto-dare??O.O .

I'm still a PC memeber?.

PazzKat
November 22nd, 2004, 11:08 PM
You....can't....force me to do it..... gah... -sighs-
Aww nessie, how of you to join us, won't you stay with us? -leads her to a couch and sits her down, handing her a cup of tea.-

Okay...there, it's done...

What do you mean? The Jushinkyo (total SP) water from Ranma is the only thing I know of... I dun think that counts as a dare, no one dared it. >_> But, for once, even I will give into a dare, I just can't stand being 'male' all my friends of the Shiny Member club have had their laughs...and it gets annoying... -sigh- I guess not...grr.... anyways, i'm bored now, ta-ta

Nessie
November 22nd, 2004, 11:24 PM
LOL, so now i am something like ''Nessie 1/2''???? XD, hahahaha well, is impossible to know, what i was before fall in the Jushinkyo waters XD.

Kylie-chan
November 23rd, 2004, 01:01 AM
OK, Jolteon!!!, I dare you to cross-dress in each post! e.g.

*is wearing pink dress and pink ribbons and black ballet shoes*
and for a week. You can't tell anyone, kay?

Chiyo
November 23rd, 2004, 02:00 AM
I dare you to change your sig to one thing for a month:

XD

Cassie-chan
November 23rd, 2004, 03:43 PM
Why do I want a dare? Oh well, gimme. XD I'll dare ya back, though! :P

Taki
November 25th, 2004, 09:39 AM
*seems to have a lost LOADS* I just realised my dares have finished but now I'm gonna do D_p's dareeeee!! Haha, PazzKat, you got loads of dares!! XD Anyway I don't remeber the URLs for my IQ tests, but I got them from Caz, so try asking her! XD

Girlgenius, I dare you to put a picture of poo on your picture and write: *licks it with pleasure* for 2 days and don't mention it's a dare! XD

Cassie-chan
November 25th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Girlgenius, I dare you to put a picture of poo on your picture and write: *licks it with pleasure* for 2 days and don't mention it's a dare! XDOh, THAT's nice. I dare you to...give me a different dare! XD Seriously, I dare you to...erase your sig and write a paragraph in it about how cool the color blue and I am! No dare mention! For a week! :P

EDIT: Do I have to have a picture, because I don't think I can find one...

Dark Magician
November 25th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Well, I dare girlgenius to change all her blue stuff to red. (for 2 weeks)

Kylie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 02:00 AM
I dare Dark Magician to change his location to: "Following DP around obsessively!" ;) XD No dare mention... and it's for a week... I love admiration... even if I bring it falsely upon myself... XD

Poke
November 26th, 2004, 02:02 AM
Hahahaha lets see if hell do it XD

Cassie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Well, I dare girlgenius to change all her blue stuff to red. (for 2 weeks)
WHAT? Not that! ;.; You're mean. XD *slowly edits her signature/ava* I'll give you a dare back! I dare you to...erase your sig, and put there a paragraph about how cool blue and I am! For two weeks! *should give you a worse dare* :P

Dark Magician
November 26th, 2004, 10:47 AM
WHAT? Not that! ;.; You're mean. XD *slowly edits her signature/ava* I'll give you a dare back! I dare you to...erase your sig, and put there a paragraph about how cool blue and I am! For two weeks! *should give you a worse dare* :P
Thats not bad... not at all.

Kylie-chan
November 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
but u didn't erase ur sig. :p

Oh, and Poke, he hasn't. :P Although as it's not his avatar or signature, by the rules of posting in this thread he is bound by the rules and has to accept it.

Taki
November 27th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Oh, THAT's nice. I dare you to...give me a different dare! XD Seriously, I dare you to...erase your sig and write a paragraph in it about how cool the color blue and I am! No dare mention! For a week! :P

EDIT: Do I have to have a picture, because I don't think I can find one...
ok, I'll do it... here is your picture of the poo! Like it!? XD

Dark Magician
November 27th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Where have I seen that before????

Ciera
November 27th, 2004, 05:08 PM
I want a dare... Anything that doesn't have to do with my siggy, pwease!

Taki
November 28th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Where have I seen that before????
Lol, in the manga/anime of Dr.Slump & Arale! I dunno if that's the right name in English though... XP
I want a dare... Anything that doesn't have to do with my siggy, pwease!
Sure, here you have it: Everytime you post... Write something nasty about the person that posted above you... for 2 days.. and don't mention it's a dare!!

Ciera
November 28th, 2004, 01:39 PM
O.o

Aight then. *takes a deep breath* ... What kind of 'nasty' things? Mind giving an example?

PazzKat
November 28th, 2004, 05:36 PM
Posting something nasty isn't nice and can go against the rules of PC, I'd be careful with those, you might want to think of a new dare, just so her Reputation doesn't get attacked. ^_^; Takiiiiiii-chan! I have a dare for you I just don't know it yet.. .hurm.... what could it be.... I dare you to... go on and on about (or including) the person who posted above you.

Et: Ciera Ciera Ciera! -runs around Ciera in many many circles while bouncing and throwing muffins everywhere- Ciera is the one who has many faces Ciera the face!

pokefan007
November 28th, 2004, 06:21 PM
*stands around waiting for someone to dare him* I want a dare, only sig stuff though.. Nothing else...

Alex_
November 28th, 2004, 06:25 PM
K, 00z in ur sig i dare you to make all the text pink. And say: I SO FRIGGIN LOVE PINK!!!!!!!! and you cant say its a dare or do nething to let people know its a dare..o and for 2 weeks

pokefan007
November 28th, 2004, 06:29 PM
K, 00z in ur sig i dare you to make all the text pink. And say: I SO FRIGGIN LOVE PINK!!!!!!!! and you cant say its a dare or do nething to let people know its a dare..o and for 2 weeks
Is that my dare? Nvrmd XD

PazzKat
November 28th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Awww cute cute PokeFan007, oh btw I wish you happy birthday. ^_^

Dark Magician
November 28th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Lol, in the manga/anime of Dr.Slump & Arale! I dunno if that's the right name in English though... XP

Arale!!! that show is so freaking funny.

Taki
November 30th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Posting something nasty isn't nice and can go against the rules of PC, I'd be careful with those, you might want to think of a new dare, just so her Reputation doesn't get attacked. ^_^; Takiiiiiii-chan! I have a dare for you I just don't know it yet.. .hurm.... what could it be.... I dare you to... go on and on about (or including) the person who posted above you.

Et: Ciera Ciera Ciera! -runs around Ciera in many many circles while bouncing and throwing muffins everywhere- Ciera is the one who has many faces Ciera the face!
Aww, allright then, you're right... Ciera I'll give you another dare then. Mmmm... *thinks* Nothing in my mind!You're safe for now!! ^o^

Dark Magiciaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! *pokes and pulls DM's ear* aww, you're ear is soooo small! XD *spins DM around and > falls out of the window* Oooopps! *brakes head* XD

Btw Girlgenious, you didn't do my dare yet! I give it to you longer then!! One week! ^o^
Oh, anyway people, the dare can only last 1 week the longest ok? Unless the person that gets the dare says it's ok... But that would be kinda strange wouldn't it? ^o^

Evenfall Dust
November 30th, 2004, 06:15 AM
can someone dare me?`????????

BigBoss
December 1st, 2004, 07:58 AM
I dare you to make all of your posts slashouts for a week! Now dare me!

Evenfall Dust
December 1st, 2004, 09:01 AM
whats slashouts sorry if i dnt now..

PazzKat
December 1st, 2004, 03:02 PM
I think slash outs are these, although I could and probably am wrong, these are called strike outs..

Munashii
December 2nd, 2004, 02:32 AM
I dare you to delete your sig.
For 2 weeks.

Evenfall Dust
December 2nd, 2004, 07:23 AM
ok i well strike all my posts

PazzKat
December 2nd, 2004, 05:15 PM
P-K Ball, who are you daring, and please remember, a person does not have to take a dare if it is over 1 week, or if it deals with their sig.

Carlito-san
December 3rd, 2004, 07:01 PM
i want to be dared!Dare me! w00t!

Knuckles
December 4th, 2004, 07:39 AM
I dare you to remove your friends list untill Today at 8:00PM.

Frost
December 4th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Dare me !!!!!
I want a BIG Dare

Carlito-san
December 4th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Dare me!A dare that has to do with sig is invalid!

Kylie-chan
December 5th, 2004, 12:33 AM
OK, billybob, change your location for a week to: "Protesting in the Anti-Spriting Army!" and mention to no one it is a dare.
Latios619, every time you post add down the bottom for a week - not mentioning it is a dare - *eats poo* Mmmm, poo with butter. Tastes lovely.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 12:35 AM
Someone please dare me!! I'll take anything less than a week, t dude dared me over a week and it didn't last.. only one week plz

Kylie-chan
December 5th, 2004, 12:42 AM
Change your location for a week to: "Choosing between dirt and salt flavour for our wedding cake" and mention only to your fiancee it is a dare.

pokefan007
December 5th, 2004, 08:14 AM
lol, ok *kills the dern character limit DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! XD*

Carlito-san
December 5th, 2004, 08:17 AM
no,spriting is my passion,I cant!People wont request sprites!

Kylie-chan
December 5th, 2004, 03:59 PM
*smiles evilly* Seeing as it's the "deluxe spriter" who can't stuff it in his siggy, we'll change his location again. (I'm notorious for locations.)

Put in: "Dreaming that spriting isn't real"

And I'm actually being very lenient. As it does NOT affect your signature or avatar or break any PC rules or Dare Thread rules, you are bound by these rules to take the dare.

Carlito-san
December 5th, 2004, 04:00 PM
I know,just i might lose spriting customers if I do that.

Kylie-chan
December 5th, 2004, 04:08 PM
Okies, do the dare. I do understand. If someone did that to me in fan fiction... (I'm having a ficcy break, being tired)

Gotta go, see ya later
~DP

Frost
December 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
How long do i have to do it til i can say it was a dare
EDIT: Dude that could so backfire!!!

Shiney
December 7th, 2004, 07:55 PM
What has happened to my beloved dare thread? bleh, I think it's time to make a new one, with some slightly different rules, though it would be basically the same. what do you people think?

Kylie-chan
December 8th, 2004, 01:39 AM
*winks* People like me are overrunning it and destroying it with stupid dares. Sorry. Mayhaps you should get a mod or higher to lock this and start afresh if you want. XD
~DP

Frost
December 8th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Yeah, my dare is stupid and sick therefore im not doing it.

Shiney
December 8th, 2004, 10:38 AM
By the above post, I'll take it that this thread needs to be locked, because of PC rules, you have to do a dare if given one.

Claire
December 8th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Just want to reiterate -ill close this for spam, but in the next dare thread please dont make one rule "You have to do the dare given to you" because someone may suggest a dare that goes against someones beliefs, no matter how insignificant it may seem to you.
*locks*