PDA

View Full Version : hello fellow pokemon fans

Da Man
February 7th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I joined about a week ago but I was too busy perparig for my exams that I had that week. Well now that I'm done I can properly say hello and start posting here.

What I know about pokemon:

I saw all Kanto and Orange Island espiodes, most of Johto, most of Chronicles, and some of Hoenn.
I own all handheld games except for Red, Silver, Saphire (used to own it) and Fire Red
I played 3 pokemon console games (2 on gamecube and 1 on Wii)
I own all 4 discs of Chronicles and 3 Moives (Forever, Heroes and Wish Maker)
I also saw the first 3 movies.
I own around 100 pokemon cards (not including Trainer and Energy cards)
I played 3 hacks so far (Shiny Gold, Ruby Destiny and Prism). I'm about to start Brown once I know what game its based on.Thats about it really. Nice to meet you all, I'm glad there are alot of pokemon fans still out there :).

ktn
February 7th, 2008, 10:24 AM
hi welcome and enjoy your stay

BeachBoy
February 7th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Welcome to PC! Read the rules yadayada, and have a flippin blast! xD :D

PM me if you need anything... looks like youve experienced quite a lot of pokemon, nice job, i know you'll get in even more here :D

- Ryan

Twinx
February 7th, 2008, 10:27 AM
welcome to pc DA MAN :)
I'm DC, hope you enjoy your stay XP

Make sure you read the rules, stay active, and drop me a pm if ya need anything.

Da Man
February 7th, 2008, 10:47 AM
Don't worry about me, most of the fourms i'm a member of have the same rules that I follow anyway ;D.

About being active: I don't think I can be on here too much since I got other things to do aswell.
Besides once Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out I'll be hooked to it like a Magikarp. I'll try my best to come on here though.

Oh thanks for the heads-up DC (If you don't mind me calling you that)

Saryka
February 7th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I'm Scarlet, welcome to the forums! PM me if you need anything, I'm pretty much online all the time 'cause I have no life. =D

auragirl
February 7th, 2008, 02:00 PM
welcome DA MAN! i hope you enjoy your time at PC! just PM me if you want me to add you to my friends list!

Da Man
February 8th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Just wondering but why are you guys saying my name in capitals? :/

shadow25
February 8th, 2008, 03:10 AM
welcome i have all moveis and short and all lpokemon in emarald so enjoy your stay da man

Embrace
February 8th, 2008, 04:00 AM
Meh maybe its cause you name is awesome ^_^ Da Man dosen't sound right but DA MAN does. Have fun!

jack1993jack
February 8th, 2008, 09:07 AM
You DA MAN!

Welcome to the PC!

- Jack