View Full Version : Pokemon legacy(help wanted)

Prof. Reef
February 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Hey everyone, how are you?
I am creating a game with GM7 called Pokemon Legacy. It is a 4-player game with a chat area, server, client & 3 save files per account creation. All this is done, it's basic right now due to the fact that I have no story, but 4 players can move around and chat once connected to the server, there's just nothing to do yet. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping/creating a story line for this game, or maybe a sub-quest or 2.

So if you would like to help, PM me or just post a response, thanks for your time.

Well I tried to post some screen shots but I need 13 more posts so if you all could leave some posts that I can respond to I would greatly appreciate it so I can get these pics in my posts.

Thanks and good luck in all your goals

February 7th, 2008, 2:32 PM
Hey. Decided to take this here. There's really no 4 player games but oh well. Have any new screnies you can show?

Prof. Reef
February 7th, 2008, 2:48 PM
Well I guess I should say it's 1-4 player instead of just a 4-player. As for the screen shots, I still need to post like 10 more times after this, then I'll put them on here. I not sure yet if I'm going to have to make a seperate battle window(for turn based battle), or if I can build a control program for live action battle. Finally got the save/load,chat,and recognition of the other 3 players, so working on the battle designs next.

Prof. Reef
February 10th, 2008, 7:08 PM
Developers wanted: Before I can request a writer,mapper,spriter,etc.... I would like to get together a think tank group, so to say. A group to collaborate what would make a good game, needed to be in the game, what you want to have in a game, etc... I don't want to get into programming yet until I can have a solid starting point.

So please if your interested in something such as this; PM, IM, or just leave a message after the beep.

Prof. Reef
February 13th, 2008, 6:59 AM
**I looked for somewhere else to put this, but I'm still not sure where to put it.**

Would someone place the tileset of Ship Exterior and Intertior from Rpg Maker XP? I have searched many sites (Charas_project, Phanxgames, Crankeye, Rpg Rpg Revolution, Rpg Palace, Phylomortis, etc.. to many to keep going)finding only resources for 2k & 2k3, so I was hoping someone could help me out a bit.

I have this tile set now, Thanks