PDA

View Full Version : If You Like Annoying People, How Do You Do It?

Momoshiro
February 7th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Basically what the title says. How do you annoy people when you want to? What was one of your biggest annoyances to someone?

+Sneasel™
February 7th, 2008, 03:03 PM
oh, that's easy.
I'll go up to the person and start talking a lot about stupid stuff, and won't let them leave!

BeachBoy
February 7th, 2008, 03:04 PM
I don't annoy people but the way I annoy the annoying is completely ignoring them! :D

They get so mad when they don't get their attention...
If I have to annoy someone...like have to...it's sticky to them like glue saying something...but i've done that like once...

Rare that I annoy people.

Momoshiro
February 7th, 2008, 03:05 PM
When I'm calling a restaurant or something and when they repeat my order, I say "That'll be $10.99, please pull up to the first window." In an elevator, I say "Did you hear that cable snapping?" I've got plenty more.

Roronoa Zolo
February 7th, 2008, 03:11 PM
ohh man i love annoying people..this what i do - for girls i just keep messing up their hair until they get so annoyed and chase me. for guys( with GF's) i pretend to flirt with their GF's --> classic

Ausaudriel
February 7th, 2008, 03:14 PM
When I'm calling a restaurant or something and when they repeat my order, I say "That'll be $10.99, please pull up to the first window." In an elevator, I say "Did you hear that cable snapping?" I've got plenty more.
Oh gosh. XD That made me laugh, I totally want to do that now.

(I don't actually like to annoy people, so..)

Azonic
February 7th, 2008, 05:07 PM
for guys( with GF's) i pretend to flirt with their GF's --> classic
lulz yeah. *hi-5's* =P

Oh and I also like to pretend I'm dumb :D [I don't really need help on that, but still...]

And I keep writing "Go Patriots!!!" on backpacks of people who like the Giants xD [with permanent marker]

Momoshiro
February 7th, 2008, 05:24 PM
lulz yeah. *hi-5's* =P

Oh and I also like to pretend I'm dumb :D [I don't really need help on that, but still...]

And I keep writing "Go Patriots!!!" on backpacks of people who like the Giants xD [with permanent marker]
NICE! That's a good way to annoy someone. I played a game of laser tag once with my friends in a Wal-Mart. My team won. Then we got kicked out of the store.

Virtual Chatot
February 7th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Well...Let's take today for example. I messed with my friend, lets call him George, while he was staring at a chick he likes.

George: *staring off into space*
Me: Man, you're in love
George: Shut up, Mason
Me: Hey, you're a sucker for Blue Eyed Girls
George: She has green eyes
Me: Thanks for proving my point
George: *groans*

I don't really "annoy" people, I just use my wit to crush their spirits 8P

Saryka
February 7th, 2008, 06:15 PM
My favourite people to annoy are my best friend and her boyfriend ^_^
When I'm around them, they get zero privacy, and when they kiss, I cheer for them as if they were playing a game :) It's good times~

Melody
February 7th, 2008, 11:55 PM
While I dont usually try to annoy people I can be annoying if I'm being hyper and silly. XD
What's even funnier to do is to annoy the person that's annoying you while they are trying to anoy you lol. Whoo~ Fun indeed. ^_^

Smarties-chan
February 8th, 2008, 10:27 AM
I'm not a big fan of acting generally annoying, but I do annoy my friends from time to time. This is easily achieved by misinterpreting everything they say on purpose, being overly sarcastic (oh how I love doing that. <3) and/or by pointing out whenever they say a grammatically incorrect sentence.

Zanacross
February 8th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I only annoy one person.
I walk up to him and go "hi Ricky" "oh hi Ricky didn't see you there""hey Ricky"[/Repeat]

just do that a lot. It's funny as hell when he chases me round.

TGLucario V
February 8th, 2008, 11:19 AM
the way i like to annoy people is to reply to them, no matter WHAT they say, i think of something to say

or i just make random innuendo's

is this doesnt work, i scarpe my shoes on the floor to make a squicky sound :D

Obito.
February 10th, 2008, 01:02 PM

Ha ha ha! both of those are so awesome

Marx
February 10th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Well, I actually can be one of the most annoying people you will ever come across.
one time I made a pig imitation noise for 5 minutes until I got ice cream after dinner. :>
On the internetz, I just PM the person and act stupid.

Gummy
February 10th, 2008, 02:10 PM
I annoy most of friends by randomly poking them.

Poke, poke, poke...

Tr@ce
February 11th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Haha, I poke people... and just talk endlessly about nothingness... :D

BakingBluePotatoe
February 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM
go on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on-and-on~~~~~ about how Pokemon rules, or how hawt Rukario is (he is though! <333), or... well, basically going on for an eternity and a half about a particular thing xDD

Gerri Shin
February 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM
If I want to annoy someone I just start talking complete Tech speak (and if they understand it, I purposely say it in gibberish mode) or I just stand/sit purposely close, but, I'm not the type to annoy anyone.

Virtual Chatot
February 11th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Today I talked to my friends in Hebrew, and they have no clue what I'm even talking about xD

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
February 11th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Oh, that's easy.

Pokes and stealing food.
The best way.

My friend alyssa hates being poked.
She's just like my mom.

Avey
February 11th, 2008, 05:56 PM
My favourite people to annoy are my best friend and her boyfriend ^_^
When I'm around them, they get zero privacy, and when they kiss, I cheer for them as if they were playing a game :) It's good times~

Why don't you get a boyfriend and annoy him.

With my reputation these days, anything I say or do has to tick people off. But normally I lean over their shoulder and we clash heads. It is quite funny.

Zorua
February 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Persistence. Though I hate to annoy people, so I just..stay out of their way, most of the time.

Persistence as in...just keep talking about a subject they don't want to talk about and such. Though I rarely ever do that so...eh.

Idiot!
February 11th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Prank calls are my favourite. I rarely called, and my number probably isn't registered by anyone.

Take away their pencil case and dunk it into the water and then throw it into the thrash can. The frustration of the person is wonderful to watch.

Jeremy
February 12th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Well sweeties, here's Jerjer's bag of annoyance! =3

1. Calling them "sweetie".
2. Random glomp.
3. Random poke.
4. Try to get their attention when their ignore you, and when they finally snap and say "what!?" just say Hi! =3
5. Poke some more.
6. Blow on their ear.
7. Poke them in the ribs.
8. "I'm not touching you!!11one"
9. Act like Navi from The Legend of Zelda: OoT
10. Sing to them, off key!
11. Call them in the middle of the night.
12. Hide something of theirs.
13. Tickle them.
14. Talk...REALLY LOUD!
15. Do everything I said, all at once, sweeties. XD

Warheart
February 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
I like to e-stab them, on MSN repeatedly, over and over again until they block me T_T

I usually..don't, actually ._.

Um..sometimes I like to talk like a fratboy from the 1980's..Not to intensionally annoy people, but it usually does ._.

February 12th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I don't think anyone really likes annoying people. Thats why they are called annoying. If someone liked an annoying person they wouldn't know because they wouldn't know they were annoying because they aren't to them. Basic psycholigy. And if someone knows their friend is annoying then I guess they aren't really good friends.

Anxiety.
February 15th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I don't think anyone really likes annoying people. Thats why they are called annoying. If someone liked an annoying person they wouldn't know because they wouldn't know they were annoying because they aren't to them. Basic psycholigy. And if someone knows their friend is annoying then I guess they aren't really good friends.

Chill dude. We all annoy our friends, it's what friends do. Only good friends can sit and enjoy their friend being an idiot and annoying. I love doing it to my cousin, I always am awake before him, so I go on the computer that is in the room, and put on an annoying song, for ages, until he is up. And I poke him.

It's the joy of life!

Anyway, onto the question.

I ALWAYS annoy people..
By:

1. Poking them
2. Saying their name continuously, and when they say 'What?' say 'Smells' (i.e 'Bob' 'Bob' 'Bob' 'Bob' 'Bob' 'What?' 'Smells')
3. Saying their name continuously, and when they say 'What?' say 'Hi' (i.e 'Bob' 'Bob' 'Bob' 'Bob' 'Bob' 'What?' 'Hi')
4. Talking non-stop about something they don't understand
5. Inserting 'Brap' in brap between brap EVERY brap word brap.
6. Randomly dancing
7. Inserting the odd Japanese word in sentences and when they say 'What does that mean?' I say 'Guess'
8. Wait until they have been talking for ages and then say 'Huh? sorry what? I wasn't listing XD'
9. Mumbling under my breath and when they look at me I just grin evilly. And then go back to mumbling.
10. Randomly shout quotes (Especially annoying ones)
11. Tap them on their shoulder and then say 'Just your friendly neighborhood spider-man' and then run away.

Yes. I am that cool.

Michii
February 16th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I'm not a generally annoying person. But I have to say, it's quite funny to annoy people with bluntness. Most of those people are just idiots in denial and tell me off. It's really pretty hilarious XD

Tetsu
February 16th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I like to annoy people with practical jokes. Here are some of my faves:
1. Boiling water in a toilet followed closely with a jello packet and a good stir with a plunger. (Classic.)
2. Label EVERYTHING in a friend's house with post-it notes. This gets expensive, though. At least 100$ for just an apartment.

Virtual Chatot
February 16th, 2008, 08:02 PM
We went on a Fieldtrip at my school to an Italian Restaurant to learn about business and Food Etiquette.

A girl in my class who stalks me kept on bothering me and my friends, so when we walked into the Restaurant...

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to inform the Chef that you have arrived"

She went into the Bathroom and cried, and me and my girlfriend made out after we were done eating.

It was a good day

Aizuke
February 17th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Usually copying what someone says does the job.

Or poking someone.

Or just plainly making stupid noises I guess?

But I don't annoy people that much, since I tend to get annoyed very easily.

Jubilation
February 17th, 2008, 03:45 AM
To annoy people I just flirt with them, if they're straight they hate it ^^

Himawarii
February 17th, 2008, 09:15 AM
My ability to talk a bazillion words per second for like hours and not get tired xDD;
Haha,when I become the ultimate chat machine,there's no person on this earth that wouldn't be annoyed by it~xP

B-Baller
February 18th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I usually annoy people by my over-excessive usage of the phrases "your face" and "your mum". Or "your mum's face".

Person: Who you texting?
Me: Your mum.
Person: *sarcastic* That's nice. What you talking about?
Me: Your face.
Person: Shut up!
Me: Shut up your face.
Person: Your face is ugly.
Me: So is your mum's face.

Yeah, it annoys me sometimes too. But as long as peopel don't bother me when I don't wanna be bothered...xD

Olz.
February 18th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Well here are my tips!

- Poke people

- Whenever you see them go: "Hello! (Name)"

- Poke them more

- Write in there books xD

Tetsu
February 19th, 2008, 03:26 AM
This is one of my favorite things to do to an unguarded computer (one I know will be unguarded for about 5 minutes.)
I. Create a new folder on the desktop. Name it something that won't immediately draw attention to it, like 'Temp' or 'Documents' or something simple like that.
II. 'Copy' an image of the desktop as-is, using the 'Print Screen' key (or PrtSc on some comps). This is usually located in the upper-right corner of the keyboard.
III. Move as many shortcuts into the new folder from the desktop as possible. (Obviously, stuff like 'Recycle Bin' won't do it.)
IV. Open paint, and 'Paste' the image you took. Set it as the background stretched.
V.Close Paint, and line up the shortcuts you couldn't move so they cover up thier own 'Icons' on the background.
VI. Escape from their area, and laugh at a distance while they try to open imaginary shortcuts. MWAHAHAHA!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 19th, 2008, 07:42 AM
I just talk to them about random stuff for no reason XD or sometimes poke them

:t354:TG

Degenerate
February 19th, 2008, 07:44 AM

lol I'd actually find those more funny than annoying, unless the person on the other end has no sense of humour. I might try the elevator one.

Well, for me, one of the easiest ways to annoy anyone is just by repeating the same thing over and over again, even when it makes no logical sense to be saying it. Or, you could continuously poke someone (kidney area works best) and laugh hysterically when they jerk. Usually it only takes three pokes to set my friends on edge. :D

But I'd be careful. Almost got into a fight for it once.

Tetsu
February 20th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I just remembered I very often used to be constantly do this:
Whenever I wanted to annoy someone, I'd always say "What's a [insert their last word here]?" Regardless if the last word is a noun, verb, etc.
When they reply, do it again, except replace it with the last word of their descriptive sentence.
Continue doing this, up to about the point where they're screaming "I told you to knock it off! You're getting really annoying!"
I used to have a lot of fun with my sisters doing this when I was kid, until I actually started annoying myself with it, though...

Gymnotide
February 20th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Strange speech pattern. I'll repeat the person's name after the end of
every sentence, following a comma, plus I sometimes forget to use
contractions and I like to say "Converse" instead of "What's up" or "Hi".

It makes me sound demanding :o

Tetsu
February 20th, 2008, 09:33 PM
My personal fave: PRONOUNCING L33t speak in real life. For example, If I have to excuse myself for a moment, Instead of saying something like 'I'll be right back', I say (literally) 'BRB', which I pronounce 'Burr-b'. I also enjoy Ti-Dyal (TTYL) and Me Leet Hacks-o-rows Sk-eels (Mi l33t H@xx0r0z sk33ls).

Gymnotide
February 20th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I do that sometimes too. People get angry when I say "gut-guh" and "LA-MAO-NADE!".

Forever
February 21st, 2008, 11:04 PM
Talk to myself... or online, flood whatever I spend time in... such as the cbox. XD

Sweet Smoochum
February 22nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
Mumbling and being hyper/energeticc. It drives people crazy. Sometimes, I try to act annoying just so someone I know/despise will leave me alone. (It gets my brothers away fast.) ^_^

El Gofre
February 22nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
Criticise and insult them about something that obviously applies to both of you, then when they tell you this deny it and repeat
Eg to my brother
"Your mums fat!"
"Errr its your mum too"
"No its not, just cuz your dads a cross-dresser"

You get the idea :)

Sweet Smoochum
February 22nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
I respect my mom. For an improv in theater class, we had to annoy the person sitting to the left of us. What I did was take off my shoe and put it in their face. They were annoyed. ^_^

Tater Tot
February 22nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
When the person does something stupid I just start laughing at them. XD
All my friends think it's funny that I do that but I can't help it. Some people just do such stupid stuff! Plus I can be really mean to some people, there was this one kid who said he had magic armor. XD
So I started making fun of him and told him that I took his armor, the boy started crying. XD And then there was this one kid who was guarding the hallway, and no one was supposed to walk past him. So he thought he was cool and everything to block people from walking past him, and I just walked right by him. XD One time we were at a concert, and there was this guy in the front of me that told me to shut up. So then when the audience was clapping, to make the guy aggravated I started clapping in his ear. XD I can make people aggravated if I want to, I just choose not to MOST of the time. Not all the time, but MOST of the time. XD