PDA

View Full Version : HAVE U EVER GOT EXSPELLED FROM SCHOOL

THEROGE12
February 7th, 2008, 09:38 PM
i still dont get exspelled but i almost do

Ausaudriel
February 7th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Oh, come on. D: Are you doing this to get on my nerves, or do you really not see [url-inline=showthread.php?t=125795]this thread right here[/url-inline]? I don't think it's a stretch to assume that expulsion and suspension could very easily be put into the same thread. .-.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, if you really don't think the two fit together, then I understand starting a new thread, but.. in the future, if two things are THAT similar, they can go together in a single thread. There's no need for tons of clutter in here.

Morkula
February 7th, 2008, 09:47 PM
HOLY CRAP MUST YOU CAPITALIZE EVERYTHING YOU RIDICULOUS N00B? IT'S FRIGGIN ANNOYING AND MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A MORON. EVERY SINGLE POST YOU'VE BEEN MAKING IS LIKE THIS. DON'T DO IT, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY.

I also suggest you invest in a nice English grammar course. If anyone needs it, it's you.

Anyway, there's a thread about this here (http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125795). Are you doing this just to get on our nerves, or did you just not see this? I'm thinking the former, but you never know.

Stop spamming or you're getting an infraction. I'm sick of it. I feel my IQ drop like a lead brick every time I read one of your posts. You're doing nothing but spamming, getting on the staff's nerves, and making yourself look like an idiot.

Edit: Audy beat me. Oh well. His reply wasn't mean enough for what you deserve. Two reprimands won't hurt you.