PDA

View Full Version : Egg-moved Dratinis! (Not asking for much)

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 09:12 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Rinkin/Rin%20Images/dratini.png
Female (2) ............. Male (2)
I now also have BRAVE (+Atk, -Speed) Dratinis<3 of level 1, UT with egg moves: Dragon dance, Dragonbreath, and Mist (it also knows leer).

I'm not asking for much, make a few offers. If anything I'll be looking for some level 1 eevees, females are good or of one of these natures: modest(3), timid(1), quiet(1), and impish(2).

But once again, just make an offer it's more of a wishlist more than anything.

Sahara_17
February 8th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I have a female modest natured lvl 1 eevee Athena ^_^. along with a lvl 1 male eevee gentle nature xD....

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Oh my god. O_O SAHARA! I swear I am in love with you xDD! Um... what can I get you miss? xDD

Sahara_17
February 8th, 2008, 09:19 AM
lol, hm, a modest milotic with hypnosis?

haha everyone's in love with me lately, i seem to have the pokemon they need xD

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Okay! I will have a modest milotic with hypnosis by a bit later today :]! I have a modest milotic right now, but it doesn't know hypnosis yet... still gotta egg-move those buggers. x] Is it alright if I get you it a bit later?

Sahara_17
February 8th, 2008, 09:22 AM
Sure thing hun ^_^, i have to go to roseville for my brother's class in like an hour, and i won't be back til...3pm PST....so anytime after that is fine.

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Okay that sounds perfect because I have class from 12-2pm anyway :]! Yay<3 Talk to you then and have a good trip to roseville!

To everyone else: Those dratinis still need homes!! x] I'm not asking for much! Just offer!

Sahara_17
February 8th, 2008, 09:25 AM
and gl with your class miss athena ^_^.

Lil-Dill
February 8th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Hey I will offer you a Torchic for a Dratini. Or any starter pokemon. I have a female Bulbasaur with Petal dance, or I can try to breed you a female Eevee. So how about it good ol friend Athena?

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Ya sounds good! I would love a torchic. :] I can give you that shroomish I had promised you before as well! x]

Whiteboy84
February 8th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I GOT IT!! :O

a Dratini for an Electrizer? :O

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Yay! Okay Whiteboy thank you x]~ There are still dratinis left everyone! They need homes! x]

Whiteboy84
February 8th, 2008, 03:27 PM
nice quick trade :P

sorry for taking so long to quit XD

got distracted by the TV :P

also, do you know what a Hardy nature up's when you lvl?

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Oh no problem xD! I was actually snooping your pretty pokemon so it was all good; I thought I was taking long to quit. Thanks for the trade once again<3<3 x]

LDgamer
February 8th, 2008, 03:32 PM
ill give you a girl aipom for any dratini (preferribly girl)

Whiteboy84
February 8th, 2008, 03:33 PM
then I can trade you something for an Aipom :P

also, the 3 lvl 100's + Dragonite is my current battle team :P

I'll make Moltic 1 as soon as I am not so lazy and EV train it XD

then I need a 6th :P

don't know who yet :O

Lil-Dill
February 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Ok Athena Ill be able to trade whenever you PM me ^^ So Im getting Dratini and Shroomish huh? Thank yous so much xD =D

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM
LDgamer: Sounds good!! x] Are you still on? I hope so.... xD
Lil-Dill: We always seem to miss eachother! I will try to PM you if I see you on, and will you try the same for me? Hopefully we'll catch a good time soon!

Whiteboy84
February 8th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I actually traded for his Aipom ;)

but if you want we can trade :P

Athena
February 8th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Nah, that's okay. xD I was just trying to give my dratinis homes. I already have an aipom.

Whiteboy84
February 8th, 2008, 05:04 PM
alright 8)

fillllllllllllller

Lil-Dill
February 8th, 2008, 05:46 PM
LDgamer: Sounds good!! x] Are you still on? I hope so.... xD
Lil-Dill: We always seem to miss eachother! I will try to PM you if I see you on, and will you try the same for me? Hopefully we'll catch a good time soon!

Ok sure no problem. I really hope we see each other online sometime. I cant wait to trade with you again. ^^