PDA

View Full Version : Its A Night At The Opera o.o

TGLucario V
February 8th, 2008, 10:48 AM
A Night At The Opera - Queen - 1975

oooh, why hello there, i seem to have registered on this fine forum, mine i better get of this weird voice, its really scaring me! like Bacon Fat on toast!

the name is TGLucario V (the 5th), i've registered on 534 forums
i'm a Samurai Pizza Cats (who do you call when you want some pepperoni?), Queen (Mama just killed a man), Liverpool F.C. (soccer) & Lewis Hamilton (F1) Fan

that is all

if you have any questions you ant to ask ME? go ahead!

Black Charizard.
February 8th, 2008, 10:51 AM
welcome to the pokemoncommunity enjoy it here if you have questions pm me.

Shadowz
February 8th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Hullo welcome to Pokecommunity. First thing, what is wrong with Bacon Fat on Toast, its really good for destroying your heart. Anyway read the rules and have fun

TGLucario V
February 8th, 2008, 11:04 AM
thanks DragonHacker

Hullo welcome to Pokecommunity. First thing, what is wrong with Bacon Fat on Toast, its really good for destroying your heart. Anyway read the rules and have fun

i dont know really, i want something random & out of the Blue, to say, so that came out :D

BeachBoy
February 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Welcome to PC!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and have fun! :D
feel free to PM me if you ned something...

- Ryan

Twinx
February 8th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Welcome to PC TG! Make sure you take a look at the rules and have fun..

i've registered on 534 forums
Are you for real?
Anway, I would tell you to stay active, but if you really are on so many forums, I really don't think that's quite possible :P

I'm DC btw, let me know if ya need anythin.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
February 8th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Really good album right there, you might want to check the Jazz album out too, it's genius.

That said, welcome to PC-- read the rules before you attempt to set anyone on fire, but most importantly, have fun.

Astinus
February 8th, 2008, 02:45 PM
:O Samurai Pizza Cats fan? Those are still around? Well, I'll be. I thought I was the only one left.

Welcome to PC! Have fun, read the rules, and whatever else people stick into these random generic welcoming posts.

GreenStorm
February 8th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hey! Welcome to PC! Can't believe you've registered on 534 forums. That's just, wow. Anyways, have fun but read the rules first. Hope you stay active as well!

auragirl
February 9th, 2008, 01:33 AM
hello TGlucario V! i hope you enjoy your time at PC!! PM if you want to be friends!

Nytkoi
February 9th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Welcome TGLucario V! Have fun roaming the forums!

TGLucario V
February 9th, 2008, 11:10 AM
@DC, yeah, but i dont visit ALL of them, i'm only active on like 8 forums, including this one :D

@Pichu, i've got EVERY Queen album, but i like ANTAO best

@Tabris, well its being shown anymore, but there is this one forum, thats got SPC fans from around the world :D (you want Linkage? just PM me)

@Jedi, yeah 534 forums

@Kai, yeah i roam the forums like a uncaptured Lucario

well, i've kinda got a confession to make, when i registered, i hated Pokéon, but now i'm questioning if i hate it, or if i love it, maybe you guys can sway me :D

oh, i'll be gone tommorow, hoilday time :D