February 8th, 2008, 02:23 PM
I need the following:
-Spriters
-Mappers
-Music Makers
-Scripters/Programmers
-Rippers
-Web Designer (We need a site)

I have two threads, one is Scrap Box (Pokemon Magnum Opus) and on in plot and story discussion (Ultamate Pokemon Project)

There are is a forum in my sig.

Mrchewy
February 8th, 2008, 02:30 PM
And what will you be doing in this project, exactly? It seems like you're just getting a team to do all the work for you.

Dunsparce
February 9th, 2008, 06:38 AM
And what will you be doing in this project, exactly? It seems like you're just getting a team to do all the work for you.

I'm developing the Region Map and main Story Eleements, along w/Town Names/Descriptions, and Gym Leaders/E4/Champion.

XSeerian
February 9th, 2008, 07:44 AM
That sounds like an intense project. I would lend a hand, but all I'm good at is Events on RMXP, in all honesty. So, I really don't know how much of a hand I'd be, you know? -_-\

Teamtyranitar
February 9th, 2008, 08:40 AM
I need the following:
-Spriters
-Mappers
-Music Makers
-Scripters/Programmers
-Rippers
-Web Designer (We need a site)

I have two threads, one is Scrap Box (Pokemon Magnum Opus) and on in plot and story discussion (Ultamate Pokemon Project)

There are is a forum in my sig.

The ones in bold are the the ones i'm good at can i help

Dunsparce
February 9th, 2008, 09:32 AM
That sounds like an intense project. I would lend a hand, but all I'm good at is Events on RMXP, in all honesty. So, I really don't know how much of a hand I'd be, you know? -_-\

I'm pretty sure you'd be quite useful to the project :D

The ones in bold are the the ones i'm good at can i help

Okay. I already am having to choose between three different forums, but a main site is alot more important right now.

Glitchfinder
February 9th, 2008, 04:17 PM
I'm pretty sure you'd be quite useful to the project :D

Okay. I already am having to choose between three different forums, but a main site is alot more important right now.

I might be willing to help with the website. To give an example of what I've done, go to http://home.ca.rr.com/artclass. You have to understand a little bit of coding to truly understand what I did in that website, though. (I made that webisite for a former teacher). (The cool part is that I have coding that edits the HTML of the page instead of linking to a bunch of pages like so many sites do)

Teamtyranitar
February 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I get how you did that anyway -removed- is that the site

Glitchfinder
February 10th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I assume that's just the forum, and that an actual site is needed.