PDA

View Full Version : Everyone working on a Pokemon game together

ferrarib0y
February 8th, 2008, 02:34 PM
I had an idea to make a game in which anyone could help work on the game. Like a mix of everyone's game all into one game. I use RMXP. This will probably cause a problem right here as there are many different programs. I have many ideas of my own. I want to put in all of the original regions and one of my own. Anyone who has a region that can be in it. any sprites can be in it too. Also you don't need to have RMXP either. I think it would be really cool if this could come along.

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I could help ALOT! I thought of millions of new Pokemon!

ferrarib0y
February 8th, 2008, 02:41 PM
ok great i was thinking no one mite evn reply to this.

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Awsome! What R U thinking?

I can think of the pokemon.

ferrarib0y
February 8th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Well im thinking of all the original regions plus my own which is completely north of Sinnoh and is complety covered in snow and ice. Some new pokemon XD lugia and Ho-oh as well as a baby form of Lugia and ho-oh (i remember there being an ep with a baby lugia nd ho-oh seems to fit b/c its like lugia's twin) a lot of rivals original and new ones cuustom graphics was another thought and a harder challenge (nintendo makes them tooo easy)
Well pm me some of ur ideas/spritesconcept art etc. nd mabe ull just be the head of the Pokemon design department or somethin like that.

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Awsome! I'd be best as a pokemon creator.

Woah. Our replies popped out at the same time.

So, part of it is snow and ice? That is an uncommon area. ( I don't like walking in the snow) but that is cool. HA!

I made a pokemon named POrYgOn-29B. No, nothing is wrong with my keyboard. It looks like all of the Porygons (Ex. Porygon 2) smashed together and created a new pokemon. I wish I can show it to you.

I'm 10. I can't do the whole pokemon design thing by myself. I'll try to get other people to help. Thats why the credits of the game is long! Don't worry. =)

I thought of something new. Poisoned water! If your pokemon swims in it, they get poisoned.

DarthSenorQueso
February 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I can do some story boarding!

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Are U gonna help? Seems like an ad. And I M NOT A TEEN.U are Ferrarib0y!

DarthSenorQueso
February 8th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Yes I will help and %50Percent of 10-11 have moved on to rap....

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 03:51 PM
This guy isn't helping. It's an ad.

DarthSenorQueso
February 8th, 2008, 03:56 PM
You know my sig is on every single topic you are the onre who brought it up the offer is still there it is not an ad!I will delete it if it makes you feel better mister pickey..

ferrarib0y
February 8th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Hey yes you can help with storyboard writing.
Ace i don't think it is an ad.
And if it is who cares itll keep this thread alive a bump it to the top O_o
The porygon-29B (sry if i got tht wrong) sure i culd do it with a little photoshop myslef (hopefully)
Poisoned water sounds a little too powerful mabe it can be a water attack tht has a chance of poisoning
Also Ace (i hope ur not affended here) i can take care of spam post(ad worthless trickery into wasting my time, etc. on my own) if u think somethin is spam plz pm nd ill look into it.
sry darthsenor about any offenses you feel you have takin i hope you still want to help on this game and let what ace says be he is only 10 theres still things hell learn as he gets older

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 04:23 PM
sry. I didnt see the part saying he could help.

I'm also new here! it seems that people can spread ads out.

Ace King
February 8th, 2008, 04:25 PM
I'm also new here! it seems that people can spread ads out.

ferrarib0y
February 8th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Yea its just a sig where u can support what you like.
Also you shuld stop double posting before you get banned.
nd lets end this conversation now b/c its offtopic.

Teamtyranitar
February 8th, 2008, 05:53 PM
I can help woth everthing spriteing

ferrarib0y
February 8th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Cool thtll be great considering spriting is one of those things im not good at. Show me some of your work

Ace King
February 14th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Hi!! remember me? sry I was gone so long. I was grounded since I didn't have "word of trust".
Whats a sprite?

I read DarthSensor's story. It was good!

I didn't double post! Something happened. Dont kick me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom12
February 15th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Hey. I can Make maps. :D I'm good on that

Ace King
February 15th, 2008, 11:50 AM
What is this game going to be called?

( I think it needs to be a type of stone. Crystal, Diamond, Pearl, etc.. I prefer bronze! Its the only thing I can think of.)

ferrarib0y
February 20th, 2008, 08:51 AM
Hey
Sry guys im in Europe and just got access to the internet via my dads lap.
So i cant work on anythin till tues. But i mite be able to still keep in touch
if there is wifi in my next hotel.
Yes venom12 you can map.
I was hoping a lot of people would help out on this but i guess not.
i was thinking BlueDiamond but tht mite change you mitve guess tht if uve seen my other thread.

Aqua Mudkip
February 21st, 2008, 03:46 AM
MegaMudkip X: I can help in making giving you good game music for your game (EX: Megaman), map metadata and Tileset database! And I can give a good name for your town/city too!
EX: Orchard Town, SilverSnow City, CrystalWater City, SapphireRain City and ShiningLight Village.

(NOTE: If you use these town/city names, remember to make an event character that tells how my game and yours shared ideas and a builiding for it too. Like the Pokemon Partnership Program - P.P.P from my game. )

EDIT: I thought of a name for your game! Do you like it? Pokemon NeonSky or just Pokemon Neon? I hoped I helped a lot for your game!

DarthSenorQueso
February 21st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Eh well at least no one is arguing any more.

Why dosent it start in orre?

shinygoldash
February 21st, 2008, 12:18 PM
Eh well at least no one is arguing any more.

Why dosent it start in orre?

Hey dsq, you can give me the map whenever you want.

Sorry if that sounded harsh.

Check my thread(new 1)if u want.

DarthSenorQueso
February 21st, 2008, 12:31 PM
Sorry school work and avanced map is more then dodgy...

Ace King
February 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I still think it needs to be a stone,but I like Neon!

ardi81
February 27th, 2008, 05:30 AM
WHOA!! i want help too!!
But i can only make storyline and translate the hack into my language (Indonesia)
If you let me think about the game name, i prefer "Pokemon Futuristic Past" or "Pokemon Delta"

[email protected]

ferrarib0y
February 27th, 2008, 06:50 PM
this is not a hack it is a real game this is the game dev forum go look at rom hacking for hacking games.

ardi81
February 27th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Okay, forget my word about hack and consider this is a real game, now, can i help you? :-(

ferrarib0y
February 28th, 2008, 01:35 PM
yes if there are any fields u are good at
And evry1 forget about a name right now it can be decided later

Ace King
March 12th, 2008, 11:59 AM
Hi! sry if I was gone so long. No com. available!

DarthSenorQueso
March 12th, 2008, 12:01 PM
hi i think we have enough story boarding but i guess if its all right with th creator you can translate.

Ace King
March 14th, 2008, 03:07 PM
I posted a pokemon pic up here made of letters (like smileys) and it messed up. I'll just describe it. Its a purple bubble with Driffloon eyes, a reflection on the top of its head, the big X on front, and 2 bubble wands for hands.

Isnt anyone responding! no one has posted any thing for 13 days.

Well..... I guess this is over. No one has responded in months! sorry, but,*thread closed*.

Darn! uhh, how do you close threads?

Ace King
November 26th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Nobody. Hey Ferrarib0y! are you out there!

Ivysaur
November 27th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for longer than a month.

*Closes thread*