PDA

View Full Version : Bath or Shower, Morning or Night?

Twinx
February 8th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Well, the title says it all...
Make sure you mention why you prefer one over the other.

Virtual Chatot
February 8th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Showers in the morning

The only bad thing about showers, is the very second that you walk out, you are hit with a wave of cold air -_-

Ausaudriel
February 8th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Showers in the morning. :D

I usually sweat at night, so showering when I wake up is a must. .-.

ClassicRockFan
February 8th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Well, I prefer baths over showers, but I am usually in a rush and have to take a quick shower. And I always shower/bathe in the morning.

Sammi
February 8th, 2008, 03:17 PM
I shower at night. I need sleep in the morning, so there's no time to shower. XD;; Not to mention I'd be too lazy to blow-dry my hair, so it'd be wet all day. I'd rather not have my hair like that.

Natalie♥
February 8th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Weekends- baths at night
weekdays- showers moring or night, it depends.

Momoshiro
February 8th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I shower every morning. Even on weekends.

Razer302
February 8th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Shower on a night. I am never up early enough for one in the morning. I like to get as much sleep as possible.

PokemonRox
February 8th, 2008, 04:14 PM
i take a shower at night.... because i have to go to school at 8:30 so i wake up at 8:03(yeah, my dad drives me) so there's no time in the morning to take a shower.

Azonic
February 8th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I actually take two showers. One in the morning and one at night. I'd rather have it in the morning because my hairs all messy and stuff ><; A comb can't handle it D<

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 8th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Night... but sometimes I do them in the afternoon just to burn time.

Sweet Candace
February 8th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Shower at night. But I don't take one Friday and Saturday nights beacuse I don't have school the next day. But Sunday night, I do take one, being that the school week starts the next day...

Gerri Shin
February 8th, 2008, 05:44 PM
*sigh* if only I had a bathtub
I take showers every night, except for days I have to work then I take one before work and then another later that night. (*ahh* nothing like snuggling into bed feeling clean)

Wish
February 8th, 2008, 05:45 PM
I take a shower every night before I go to bed. I do this for Weekends and Weekdays.

Lil-Dill
February 8th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I always shower in the morning. Weekends its in the afternoon.

Lo-chan
February 8th, 2008, 07:26 PM
When I have no school, then in the mornings. Cause it wakes me up. But when I have school, in the afternoon cause I don't wake up early enough to take one in the morning. And Im too tired at night xD

Morkula
February 8th, 2008, 07:43 PM
I always take a shower at night. I can't go to sleep after going all day and then not taking a shower before I go to bed. I feel...dirty or something if I don't shower first. XD

Pikabloo
February 8th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I shower at night, most of the time. Simply because I wake up late most of the weekdays, and I never have enough time to shower in the morning. I also shower at night during the weekends...

Ayano Katagiri
February 8th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I have a shower in the evening. It's what I've always done and just... stuck into the routine.

Plus, it feels a lot more comfortable going to bed after a shower. ^.^

Midnight Beat
February 8th, 2008, 08:26 PM
I shower at night, it's just more convenient the next morning. :\

Sanctuary
February 8th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I don't wake up early enough to have a shower, and I wouldn't like to go to school with wet hair. I never really have a bath, shower is much more common.

I shower in the evening mainly after school. I never shower at night, since it feels a bit uncomfortable.

Saryka
February 8th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Morning. That's when I do my hair, and my hair needs to be wet down before I can style it because I have really REALLY curly hair that I wear in a half 'fro and it'll go frizzy if I don't wet it before styling it. >.<

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 9th, 2008, 12:25 AM
The night. I get rough during the day (running a lot, or accidentally leaving pen marks on my hands… so not really that rough), and then, I'm clean at the night.

Samurai X
February 9th, 2008, 12:41 AM
I prefer showers and I prefer mornings, well, whenever I wake up would be more accurate than mornings. Sometimes I shower at night when I don't shower in the morning.

Tamaki
February 9th, 2008, 01:03 AM
I shower at night, even though baths feel so much better.

Overlord Drakow
February 9th, 2008, 01:08 AM
I shower in the morning and night. It helps refresh my mind and allows me to systematically reflect on the day and also helps me to take a break from the computer, giving me eyes time needed to relax.

MUSION
February 9th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Showers, usually between 4:00pm-5:00pm.

Went
February 9th, 2008, 03:50 AM
I shower at night, either in my house or in the gym when I go there. I go to bed more relaxed that way.

Olz.
February 9th, 2008, 04:04 AM
I have showers on the mornings xD

Cassino
February 9th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Bath in the evening. Just how I was brought up; that and I'm the kind of person who'd press the snooze button about ten times before actually getting up, if I had that sort of clock.

Kyoko
February 9th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Morning showers.

However, my sleeping schedule just does not allow for that because I well, need to sleep. That and because my hair takes FOREVER to dry and it would end up frizzing at school if I let it air dry. I shower at night so that way, my hair is dry and I can straighten it in the morning :>

Now, I do like morning showers because then I'm all clean and stuff for the new day and it wakes me up.

marz
February 9th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Showers in the morning are the best way to go. Showers are quick, you don't have to wait for all that running water that a bath requires, and if you take it in the morning, you're nice and clean for the rest of the day.

Taking a shower at night just doesn't seem ideal for me, and taking a bath, altogether, seems like a waste of time, when you could be taking a shower.

Warheart
February 9th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I usually take showers; The entire fact that a bath is essentially just you sitting in a pool of water, saoking in your own filth kinda draws me away from ever wanting to take one ._.

I usually shower in the morning, before school. I sleep..pretty violently (I tear my bed completely apart when sleeping, pillows thrown, blankets on the floor, etc), so by the time I wake up my hair is usually..gross, and needs to be fixed in the shower o_O

..Oh, and plus even if you're staying in the same place while sleeping, the entire fact that you're usually going between 8-10 hours in bed the night before without bathing is just..ew ._.;

BeachBoy
February 9th, 2008, 10:51 AM
I prefer showers and the morning :D just runs my daily schedule, and really gets my day going :)

It just seems like morning is the best time, though I may slip up my days and nights, and have to be taking a night shower. :p

Skaterzpenguin
February 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM
I only take showers in the morning. Sometimes it depends at night. lol

Idiot!
February 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I have afternoon showers.

sillyjoke
February 10th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Showers in the morning because showers in the night makes me too cold and my hair doesn't dry that fast.

Himawarii
February 11th, 2008, 08:18 AM
Usually I take a shower at night,but sometimes I tend to take one in the morning before school.

Tr@ce
February 11th, 2008, 01:40 PM
I shower in the morning. Of cource, I'd much rather shower at night, but I can't, considering that if I do, my hair will be an unfixable mess in the morning. So... showers in the morning for me! :3