PDA

View Full Version : Need a Custom Sprite! or Custom Trainer Card!

Yami Tolas
July 12th, 2004, 09:32 AM
I am currently taking requests for Trainer Sprites and for Trainer Cards. Please feel free to make a request.

Steelman90
July 12th, 2004, 03:23 PM
I have a request:

Color Scheme: Blue
Left Name: Expert
Right Name: Infin
Description: Legends Conquer!
Trainner Sprite: Old Man (Male Expert on pokemon ruby and sapphire)EXCLUDE THE ADOPTED POKEMON PIC. JUST MAKE THE ICON NEXT TO ADOPTED POKEMON PLEASE
Adopted Pokemon: Slakoth
Favorite Types: Dragon
Other Pokemon: Kyogre,Slaking,Latias,Latios,Heracross,Rayquaza

I expect it in 5-10 days from now....

Yami Tolas
July 14th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Steelman90 i can't find the trainer Sprite that you say. Thats the only thing i have left to finish your trainer card

Deoxys55
July 14th, 2004, 09:29 AM
This is the sprite he's talking about:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/rstrainer37.png

GymLeaderLance99
July 14th, 2004, 10:10 AM
Yami Tolas, can you make me a sprite of the GSC Chuck with a black t-shirt, Jeans, sneakers, and sunglasses?

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 08:32 AM
Thanks Deoxys55. GymLeaderLance sure thing.

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Can u please make me one. I think this all the info neeeded. if u need more just says so.
Color Scheme: Red and black Mixed
Left Name: Expert
Right Name: Ghost
Description: Evolution Master
Trainner Sprite: Just the one of the dude with da grey, white hair from saphire. the main chacter
Adopted Pokemon: Gyarados
Favorite Types: Water/Ice
Other Pokemon: Kyogre, Totodile, Blastoise, Squirtle, Lugia,

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Ok Ghostdog517. You Want just the main Char. From Sapphire

aRedMoon
July 15th, 2004, 11:16 AM

I KNOW you thieved that Trainer Card template.

Thieving isn't allowed here.

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 11:28 AM
wut do u mean theived. I saaw someone before had the requirements and i just wrote down the requirements. and yes please i do want the main char from s please

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 12:08 PM
JKaizer i didn't thieve the card. I adopted the same format to make my own. Is this causing a problem. Cause you sure have been on my case alot no offense you're a mod i can see that. Please let me know something here cause i sure don't want to tick anyone off my helping other members.

aRedMoon
July 15th, 2004, 12:20 PM
It's not funny. I looked at your card.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v254/jkaizer/Steelman90.gif

See it?

It's a rip off, if nothing else, of Castrainer and Tendo's cards. (Which, I'll add, I've taken over making). That is the same card, with the previous info stuff taken off. That is stealing.

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 12:31 PM
well then how else am i supposed to do it

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 12:33 PM
i dont kno wut i need to make a trainer card so i just took the options and changed the info. i dont know how thats stealing but okay! Tell me how im supposed to do it then

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Whoa hold up you're telling me that i didn't make that card.

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 01:18 PM
yami can u make me opne please

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 01:20 PM
srry to double post but heres my info for my card if u making it

ID like a new trainer card too please
Color: black and red
Id: 5-17-91
Right name: PIMP
Left name: Ghostdog
Description: Evolution Master
Trainer: The main char from saphire with the white hair
Adopted pokemon: Gyarados
Fav types: Water/Ice
Team: Kyogre, Blastoise, Totodile, Charizard, Vaporen

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 01:42 PM
Yea i am but now i have to change stuff since you changed some pokemon lol. I can show you the one i have done already and if you want to keep it fine if not i'll change it.

ghostdog517
July 15th, 2004, 01:45 PM
whichever u have done is fine, can i see it please.

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
There it is above. I went ahead and changed everything you wanted changed

aRedMoon
July 15th, 2004, 02:20 PM
You actually made that card?

I have a hard time believing that.

Yami Tolas
July 15th, 2004, 02:55 PM
JKaizer Making the card isn't that hard to do. And i did not say that i made the card. The card its self i made not. I even said that at the beginning. I'm just using its format. Since that is the type everyone is looking for to use. So if you wish me to not then let me know cause this is usless arguing over something stupid like this. If i have to i can give whoever you say it is that made the original template credit for it. But let me know something here cause i don't want to argue with you anymore. No offense to you at all.

aRedMoon
July 15th, 2004, 03:32 PM
The card its self i made not. is quite contradictory to the line earlier, Whoa hold up you're telling me that i didn't make that card.

You didn't ask for permission to use the template, and therefore have to stop making the cards before I report you to the moderators of this forum.

You are free to make sprites, however, as they are your own work. More people making sprites, the better. =3

GymLeaderLance99
July 15th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the sprite, Yami Tolas. I'll be sure to give you credit.

Yami Tolas
July 16th, 2004, 08:23 AM
No problem Lance. JKaizer ok thats fine but i can't say i won't stop making the trainer cards for my own health lol. I won't post them up here of course. Though Full Credit is given to whoever you said made original. ( I just need to know who that is so credit is given correctly) And i understand that i didn't want to take your reputation to making trainer cards for everyone, but if you need help with anything (Sprite wise i guess) let me know i have free time to make just Sprites now i guess.

Abusoru
July 16th, 2004, 11:17 AM
Can I get an Absol that has blue fur instead of white?

Thanks

Steelman90
July 17th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Hey how do u put a trainner card in your signiture?

aRedMoon
July 17th, 2004, 08:37 PM
Steelman90, PMing people and posting in topics is annoying and shouldn't be done.

Yami Telos, it's the fact that you stole the template and didn't give any credit what-so-ever that got me angry. It isn't right to do things like that. ._.

Raichu Master
July 18th, 2004, 04:08 AM
Ouch...someone seems jealous....just saying Jkai...but you do seem alittle jealous about him using the same format as you, permission or not...he can always ask for it. I'm just saying that you sound jealous that's all.

Anyway so are you into making sprites for now YT or did you get the "permission" to make the cards. Cause I don't want to get in trouble with a mod.

IceKitten
July 18th, 2004, 05:04 AM
I'd like one plz!

Color Scheme: Aqua Blue
Left Name: Cooltrainer
Right Name: Tig
Description: I pwn y00
Adopted Pokemon: Mew
Favorite Types: Fire Water Flying Steel
Other Pokemon: Skarmory, Milotic, Blaziken, shiny Altaria, shiny Metagross and Kingdra

Trainer Sprite:
Thx

Steelman90
July 18th, 2004, 06:00 AM
GOD **** IT!!!!!! JKazier. I HAVE TRIED SO MANY TRAINNER CARD REQUESTS BUT SOMETHING GOES ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!! MY LAST REQUEST WAS MY NAME WAS TOO LONG!!!!!!!! AND NOW I CANT GET BECAUSE I DIDNT KNOW I STOLE THE TEMPLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUKIN GOD!!!!!!!! I AM SO MADDDDD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelman90
July 18th, 2004, 06:04 AM
SO JKazier, YOUR MAKIN ME MAD, ITS BEEN THREEE FUKIN WEEKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD!!!! WHY DOES SOMETHING GO WRONG EVERY TIME I PUT IN A REQUEST!!!!!!!

Sure ill give credit it was a nice trainner card THAT YOU MADE! or it would be a nice trainner card if he made it. NOW I CANT HAVE THE FUKIN CARD BECAUSE OF YOU!

Steelman90
July 18th, 2004, 06:23 AM
Besides Your So Fukin Jealous Because There Is A Regular Player Instead Of A Mod, That Can Make Trainner Cards!

IceKitten
July 18th, 2004, 06:25 AM
Oi, stop flaming, I don't want this locked, I'd like my Trainer card, ty

Raichu Master
July 18th, 2004, 07:46 AM
Yes, stop the flaming. I want to see if he's making trainer cards, or is he just doing sprites. Cause if he isn't doing cards then I need see if he can make me a Lt. Surge sprite. So I don't want this locked either.

Yami Tolas
July 19th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Whoa holy crap Steelman Relax its ok. JKai i understand how you feel about this. But since i didn't know who to ask or who to give credit i just went with it but now that you are on my case about it.

Rai Master: I am making Sprites and Trainer Cards (If JKai allows and gives me permission to)

Tig: If i can still continue to make the TCards then i will make yours but until i can get permission i am taking Sprite Requests only.

BigBoss
July 20th, 2004, 07:09 AM
If you read my earlier post, this is a Edit. I jst want the Blaziken and Typhlosion Dark Like Charizard. I tried dumping Charizards color on to them but It wouldn't do it right; It would not dump it all the way. So I just want Typhlosion and Blaziken Dark. OK? thanks. oh yeah, could you give it to me as a GIF? thanks.

Raichulover12346
July 20th, 2004, 07:31 AM
Color Scheme: Blue
Left Name:chloe
Right Name:landreth
Description:raichu lover
Trainner Sprite:may EXCLUDE THE ADOPTED POKEMON PIC.donot JUST MAKE THE ICON NEXT TO ADOPTED POKEMON PLEASE
Adopted Pokemon:raichu
Favorite Types:thunder
Other Pokemon:Kyogre,Latias,Latios,raichu,sandslash

PichuSecretBase
July 20th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Okay, this is getting locked.

To avoid confusion, Jkaizer cut the format out of the game. you can cut your own out of a rom but its not easy to cut and clean.

and i swear, sensor bypassing and triple posting is AGAINT the rule!