PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Dream Job?

Twinx
February 9th, 2008, 05:43 AM
What do you see yourself doing in your future? And explain why you chose this specific field.

Sanctuary
February 9th, 2008, 06:06 AM
For many years I've always wanted to become a veterinarian, but it was too difficult to study for and people don't get much jobs as veterinarians passing from university here. And plus, I'm not so good with all the blood and stuff. >:

But I'd love to work with animals, maybe become a biologist or a zoologist, although I don't reckon I'll get it, it's very difficult to study for.
But this is my 'dream' job, not really my definite job.

Azonic
February 9th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I srsly haven't really thought about it that much. So I don't know xD;

Olz.
February 9th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Mine would have to be a graphics designer for nintendo. Or Ruler of the world :D

Razer302
February 9th, 2008, 06:18 AM
I would like to be a graphics designer. But I'm not very good. XD

I would like to work with animals. That is a possibility but still highly unlikely.

Saryka
February 9th, 2008, 06:50 AM
I would loooooooove to get into a medical field (like a pharmacist, not a doctor). That stuff has always interested me XD

Natalie♥
February 9th, 2008, 07:11 AM
I've always wanted to be a teacher and a photogtrapher.

Anti
February 9th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Lego or Roller Coaster design. I made Thomas the Tank Engine tracks that took up our whole living room when I was 4 years old, so I say I'd be pretty good at it. It's a lot of fun too.

mewthree w/armor
February 9th, 2008, 09:12 AM
I want to be a computer repair person. I really love working with computers.

Merzbau
February 9th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Singer.
And music journalist.

'Nuff said.

It's pretty much my life.

Warheart
February 9th, 2008, 09:33 AM
My dream job would probably be to make my career up of being a musician, but I kinda gave up on that, judging by the fact that I am musically retarded ._.

Realistically, I'll probably end up going into the criminal justice field, or if I actually do decide to followthrough with a musical career, end up living in my mom's basement until I'm 25, meeting up with all my crackhead friends, playing bad covers of scandinavian black Metal, shortly after realizing that i was going nowhere, then persue a better career in a field that i don't..completely fail at ._.

Yeah..Dude, i have no idea xD

Kyoko
February 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I want to work in fashion, anywhere in that field is good for me. I'm looking into Merchandising as of right now :> But I'd love to work for a fashion magazine one day <3 That would be perfect!

Gerri Shin
February 9th, 2008, 09:48 AM
I love working in photoshop, I 'm hoping to go into either a photography studio, advertising, or into teaching it at the basic level.

Zanacross
February 9th, 2008, 10:30 AM
Lego or Roller Coaster design. I made Thomas the Tank Engine tracks that took up our whole living room when I was 4 years old, so I say I'd be pretty good at it. It's a lot of fun too.

You are the only person here that can come up with such a cool job.

I want to be a computer repair person. I really love working with computers.

I'm gonna be a boring computer repair dude. Be fun. WE RULE M3

BeachBoy
February 9th, 2008, 10:50 AM
My dream job would be to become a marine biologist...

Diving with marine life daily, it would just be so much fun for me. I love the sea, and a Marine biologist would be the dream job for me! :D

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 9th, 2008, 10:55 AM
I WANNA BE A GRAFIC DESIGNER!

Black Mage
February 9th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I'm going to school currently to become a History teacher. Might eventually get my PhD and become a professor. I love teaching and learning, so it's the perfect field for me.

Sorano
February 9th, 2008, 11:25 AM
I've wanted to get involved with veterinary medicine all my life. The only thing that kind of bothers me about the whole thing is making decisions such as euthanizing an animal or something, so I think I'm going to be a veterinarian technician. They get to do pretty much everyone a veterinarian does, but I won't have to make those decisions.

It's perfect. :D

Sweet Candace
February 9th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I don't know what I plan to be. Maybe a cook, or a plumber or something that invovles computers. I haven't decided yet...

pm_41
February 9th, 2008, 12:19 PM
I wanna be a software engineer at Microsoft Corp. because I wanna create the next big thing in the realm of computers and technology.

22sa
February 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Literally? Dream job?

A criminal/sniper.

Bow to my stupidity. >=\

Cloud_85
February 9th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Well a musician will be cool, not a VERY famous one, olny a good one. Or a Member of the devolopenet staff of Square Enix... Maybe a Soccer Player. OMG! I dream too much sometimes.... XD

Taffeh
February 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM
A chef in an affordable but tasty restaurant.

Skaterzpenguin
February 9th, 2008, 02:15 PM
I want to be a video game tester, or game designer, or I'll be a zoo keeper... :)

Super Smash Kid
February 9th, 2008, 02:20 PM
I want to be a wrestler in the WWE company or TNA company, since wrestling is what I like to do.

Lo-chan
February 9th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Id like to become a music producer. Im not so sure why though ^^; And if that doesn't work, then a translator because I'd like to do something with forgien languages. Or if that doesn't work, then a English teacher xD

Virtual Chatot
February 9th, 2008, 02:51 PM
A chef :3

I'm actually pretty good, thanks to my grandmother's help

( either that or an Apple Programmer )

Lil-Dill
February 9th, 2008, 03:29 PM
To me I got soo many choices. But my number one choice is a Dentist!! ^^ Ive wanted to be one since kindergarten or since I lost my first tooth.
Then my other choices are Chef, Teacher, something in Skills&Trades, Scientist, Drummer in a rock band, or lead guitarist in a rock band. Pretty cool huh?

zel 2.0
February 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Dream Job would be to work on a videogames company. Of course, that's the dream part of it, if I go back into reality, I'll be most likely some programmer somewhere...

Rebellious Treecko
February 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
I've always wanted to be a video game programmer/designer for Nintendo.
I know it's going to be a lot of hard work, but I have a good imagination, (at some points) so I think I might have a chance.
(I really stink at coding, though):(

I'll probably make a Kingdom Hearts game or a Smash Bros. game.

B-Baller
February 9th, 2008, 10:05 PM
My dream job is to be a professional basketball player. Basketball is one of my very few interests.

Realistically, I don't care what I end up with. As long as I'm making good money and I can feed a family, then I'm all good.

Pikabloo
February 9th, 2008, 10:17 PM
Probably a doctor :D

Or at least something to do with sciences, like biochemistry or veterinary medicine.

Lumine
February 11th, 2008, 06:52 AM
As the thread topic stated "dream job" I guess a mechanical engineer working for F1.

Went
February 11th, 2008, 07:23 AM
Working in the radio or in a famous newspaper. I would love it so much.

Tater Tot
February 11th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Being my own author and illustrator, engish is my best subject, and I'm a pretty good sketcher.

Zorua
February 11th, 2008, 08:30 AM
I'm going to probably pursue a carrer in writing. But I've been thinking of working in the Film Industry latley...

Tr@ce
February 11th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Writing, or something in the Arts, like Acting, or singing, or maybe someplace in advertising design.

Kaiora
February 11th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I was really big into being a veterinarian... :x

but now I'm not that sure. I want to do something that helps people, ya know?

Maybe I can do something in the medical field. Yeah. That would be nice.

Sokai
February 11th, 2008, 04:30 PM
I was really big into being a veterinarian... :x

but now I'm not that sure. I want to do something that helps people, ya know?

Maybe I can do something in the medical field. Yeah. That would be nice.

PFFT. You, in the medical field?

You'd end up killing the patient. xDD

*brick'd*

Um... I wanted to be a vet, too. But now... I dunno. I'd really like to be a singer. 8D Ya know. Won American Idol. Thousands of records sold. The works, baby.

But for a more realistic one... I dunno. I'd like to be a writer or manga-ka (I can't draw worth flip, though.) or if nothing else works out, a hip, young and cool English teacher. Word o3o

Rai
February 11th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Professional Ballerina <33

Or maybe a writer =D I'd be very happy with either of those jobs.

txteclipse
February 11th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I'd love to be a Mechanical Engineer and do writing/art-ing on the side. I've already been accepted into an ME program, so that's part of the dream realized.

The Real AAA
February 12th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I want to be a wrestler in the WWE company or TNA company, since wrestling is what I like to do.
yea me 2! becoming a pro wrestler has always been my dream!

February 12th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Doctor, Bioengineering, or Physics.

Red1530
February 12th, 2008, 04:12 PM
I would like to be a meteorologist. I want to be one because I have had an interest in weather since I was six.

Ichikool
February 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
For me, when I grow up I want to be an artist definetely - a cartoonist maybe. A writer too ... if I have the time.

~Swish~
February 14th, 2008, 02:05 AM
My dream job would be working as a stat guy for the National Basketball Association. I'm bad at maths, but if I look at basketball boxscores I understand them instantly, no matter how complicated they look, I just instantly understand. I would love to be at NBA games being a stat recorder. Also I would love a high paid job in the video games industry, but I know nothing about programming/editing etc.

Realistically, I may look to go into the games industry, but like I said I know nothing about programming/editing. But being a games tester, as boring as it might be after a while, is a good way to start, considering you need none or very little qualifications. I did want a job in sport considering that's my university course, but I have given up on that idea, as I want to enjoy my life. I gain more satisfaction from playing rather than coaching. Coaching is something I see for my future, but not right now. I may get a job helping out the London 2012 Olympic games though. But to be honest, I'd be happy for now just getting a job in retail, like in a little games store or something.

I believe in the phrase that money doesn't buy you happiness.

Jubilation
February 14th, 2008, 02:13 AM
I'd like to be a Geneticist, either that or a giant pikachu 8D

Gummy
February 14th, 2008, 01:14 PM
I want to be a Computer Technician because computers fascinate me to no end.

QueenZ
February 15th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Hmm... Definitely President of QueenZ Software :)

Aizuke
February 17th, 2008, 04:01 AM
I want to be some sort of graphic artist.

And I also want to work with an anime company, making anime. Or making my own manga.