PDA

View Full Version : *is new again*

Raichu Master
February 9th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Since it's been oh so long since I last visited pc, I might as well do a whole new intro for myself instead of just saying "I'm back" because I don't really know who I'm going back to. :P

OK, Well my name is *points* Raichu Master, or RM. Those oldies here used to know my name, but they're old farts now, so they won't remember. ;)

I'm currently a freshmen at Grace Bible College, and am aspiring to be a Youth Pastor. Funny enough, I started out wanting to go to college to be a chemical engineer because I'm just that great at chemistry (*cough*). Tis a long story.

Let's see what else can i tell about myself? I used to be a decent rper here and else where, not sure now, it's been so very long. I'm looking to get back into it so we'll see how that goes.

So that's me in a nutshell. Hello peoplez! *waves*

Virtual Chatot
February 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Welcome back!

...again! xD

Twinx
February 9th, 2008, 01:02 PM
hiya RM :) Welcome back to PC!

So you wanted a fresh start? That's cool :)
Nice intro.. feel like i know you already.

I'm DC btw, hope to see you around. XD

TGLucario V
February 9th, 2008, 01:11 PM
welcome old-newbie

you can call me TGL

i'm the NEW & Ultimate Queen & Samurai Pizza Cats Fan

TGLucario V - The Resident Queen & Samurai Pizza Cats Fan

Raichu Master
February 9th, 2008, 01:37 PM
*waves* Hi everyone! thank you for the warm welcome! And it's nice to meet all of you! :)

I hope to see all of you around!

Avey
February 9th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Likes Raichu? From 2004? Cool.

Welcome back.

You RP?

Zanacross
February 9th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Blow up the chemistry labs?

lol

Welcome back dude. Get to know the people round here again

Nytkoi
February 9th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Welcome back... agian...
Have fun!

Raichu Master
February 9th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Oni: Yes I do rp. Well I used to...so I don't know if you could technically say that I do now or not, that remains to be seen whether I have what it takes or not anymore. I'm so rusty it's kind of sad actually.

Zan: Not really...though I should start telling people that! That would certainly make for an amazing story to tell. *Future youth pastor blew up chem lab* XD

Thanks for the welcome you guys! :)

Always and Never
February 9th, 2008, 05:40 PM
I love seeing people over 18 on PC, it makes them that much cooler XD

No really dude, it's cool. [Sorta, I don't know... Just kidding]

Soul Eater
February 9th, 2008, 05:50 PM
OMG! I think i remember you! :o lol...we used to be friends three years ago. XD

Anyway...with that said, welcome back Raichu Master. :3

(I normally dont do new user threads but I just remember you from my n00b years and decided to drop by. <3)

Raichu Master
February 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM
hahahahahaha. Dave (now known as theEnd I suppose) is getting up there in years, you might want to tell him that he's getting to old to be on this forum. This site has a great rp section from what I can remember, and plus I knew a lot of people here and it's good to interact with people i haven't had any contact with in like a year. :P

It's cool though, I understand, I used to look upon the older members of the forum and question. (oh my...I really am getting old! NOOOOO!)

Ryo! Yay! Someone who remembers me! I was beginning to think that the only person who remembered me was Dave. I'm so glad my popularity continues to today. XD

Merzbau
February 10th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Since it's been oh so long since I last visited pc, I might as well do a whole new intro for myself instead of just saying "I'm back" because I don't really know who I'm going back to. :P

OK, Well my name is *points* Raichu Master, or RM. Those oldies here used to know my name, but they're old farts now, so they won't remember. ;)

I'm currently a freshmen at Grace Bible College, and am aspiring to be a Youth Pastor. Funny enough, I started out wanting to go to college to be a chemical engineer because I'm just that great at chemistry (*cough*). Tis a long story.

Let's see what else can i tell about myself? I used to be a decent rper here and else where, not sure now, it's been so very long. I'm looking to get back into it so we'll see how that goes.

Y HALO THAR.

I REMEMBER YOU!

I used to be P.K. Hammer. You know. Yeah.

What up, dude?

Raichu Master
February 10th, 2008, 11:52 AM
hey, pk. It's been a long time.

I've been hanging in there. I've decided to actually try to stay on, seeing as how I tried before like a year ago and it didn't really work out, but i'm trying this time.

I'll see you guys around, again thank you all for the welcome! :)

Loki
February 10th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I... I....

;A;

I AM NOT AN OLD FART. *runs away in tears*

No just kidding. xD I remember you! Although I doubt you remember me, after so many name changes and the fact that at the time I was too pathetic to roleplay with you. xD I still remember my jaw falling off at one of your posts because it was so long or something. ('Tis why I will never forget the name 'Raichu Master'. xD)

Welcome back! We're glad to have more RPer's, the place is really dying. xD;;

I think I was still Naoko-chan or DarkAquarius when you were around. Oh. The SHAME. ;;

Raichu Master
February 10th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I... I....

;A;

I AM NOT AN OLD FART. *runs away in tears*

No just kidding. xD I remember you! Although I doubt you remember me, after so many name changes and the fact that at the time I was too pathetic to roleplay with you. xD I still remember my jaw falling off at one of your posts because it was so long or something. ('Tis why I will never forget the name 'Raichu Master'. xD)

Welcome back! We're glad to have more RPer's, the place is really dying. xD;;

I think I was still Naoko-chan or DarkAquarius when you were around. Oh. The SHAME. ;;

Actually i think i was mainly referring to Dave as the old fart, because I knew that he HAD to be around here somewhere, just under a new alias. But I'm glad I can include other people in the category of old farts! (that should be a group here! "the old farts" and the only people who can join are the ones who've joined x amount of years agao! XD)

Anyway, you flatter me. That was when I was like uber rper, and probably the best one on the site. Now I'm lucky if I can even get three paragraphs (though I don't know, I haven't been able to get into rping yet, still trying).

I do remember you, though i don't think we've ever been in that many rps together. I remember seeing you around though.

And i'm glad i can hopefully bring some more life into the rping community! :)

BeachBoy
February 10th, 2008, 01:20 PM
*waves back* Hey welcome back to the community bud! :D

Stay active again, and well enjoy it :D

- Ryan