PDA

View Full Version : ITSCHRISCROCKER

pokejungle
February 9th, 2008, 07:50 PM
So what are your thoughts about this YouTube persona?

His latest video made a few too many good points for comfort :p

Warheart
February 9th, 2008, 08:31 PM
..Okay, well..I think he's a complete psycho, but some of his stuff can be entertaining to watch..if you're actually bored enough..or intoxicated ._.

Anyways, Nothing he says really makes any sense..whatsoever, especially in that one video when he compared putting his hair extensions in daily to a woman giving birth. Yeah, that actually happened.

He gives gay people a bad image, and doesn't realize that the things he says in video blogs, only make the gay stereotype worse. I'll respect someone for thier own sexual preference, but not someone who actually agrees with anything this mofo says, gay or straight.

Saryka
February 9th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I think that sometimes he does make a good point. For example, he made this video called "Gay HATE on YouTube!", which explains how homosexuals on YouTube are always bashed and put down for their sexual preference, yet the media would rather cover something more frivolous. Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone" video got more publicity than how homosexuals are bashed on YouTube.

pokejungle
February 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
I think that sometimes he does make a good point. For example, he made this video called "Gay HATE on YouTube!", which explains how homosexuals on YouTube are always bashed and put down for their sexual preference, yet the media would rather cover something more frivolous. Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone" video got more publicity than how homosexuals are bashed on YouTube.
Yeah, that's the video I referred to :D

The Infinite Devil Machine
February 9th, 2008, 09:01 PM
The main reason I hate Chris so much is that people think his videos are popular. Yes, they have like, 8 million views, but people only watch it for shock value. He's made a video so absurd, so void of creativity, why should he be receiving so much goddamn attention? There are so many other talented actors and groups who deserve their own television shows and shots at fame. Brookers, LisaNova, Smosh, hell I'd even say that DaxFlame's videos are more enjoyable and that's saying something. This freak shouldn't be receiving this much coverage. The fact that he's gay doesn't even enter into it.

kidpunk
February 10th, 2008, 09:58 AM
Yeah, that's the video I referred to :D

Thats the video that most people have heard of =/

pokejungle
February 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Thats the video that most people have heard of =/
No, that would be the Brit vid without a single doubt...

And that's not the vid I was talking about.

Saryka
February 10th, 2008, 04:37 PM
The main reason I hate Chris so much is that people think his videos are popular. Yes, they have like, 8 million views, but people only watch it for shock value. He's made a video so absurd, so void of creativity, why should he be receiving so much goddamn attention? There are so many other talented actors and groups who deserve their own television shows and shots at fame. Brookers, LisaNova, Smosh, hell I'd even say that DaxFlame's videos are more enjoyable and that's saying something. This freak shouldn't be receiving this much coverage. The fact that he's gay doesn't even enter into it.

I agree with you there :/ I think he uses the fact that he's gay waaaaay too much in his vids when I'm sure other people wouldn't look at that aspect if he didn't keep shoving in our faces.

Soul Eater
February 10th, 2008, 05:07 PM
I think he's annoying. Besides, his Britney Spears video is a bunch of bull. Britney has no excuses to why she is a pyscho nutcase. Considering the fact that he's on her side makes him just as much of a nutcase as her and they both dont deserve the spotlight because all their doing is creating more problems and making things worse.

Saryka
February 10th, 2008, 05:43 PM
The Leave Britney Alone vid isn't even funny... it's just sad, how he's whining over Britney when Britney doesn't have a reason to act the way she does. All the publicity he gets for that vid is just wrong.

Cassino
February 11th, 2008, 12:29 PM
I don't really care about him, holding a neutral opinion; I just don't watch his videos. Whatever points he makes — I have my own virtues and beliefs, and don't want to know his.