PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Camisado
February 10th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Yup. Now I never know what to say in these threads.

Well, I'm English (not British, cheers ;D). I'm into computing etc. and I'm currently attending college in order to get my BTEC National Certificate in IT, before I start working as an apprentice at my local county council =) I love my county, Dorset, and I believe it's the most beautiful place in the world.

I got into Pokémon during the G/S/C series. Currently playing Emerald, Pearl and Battle Revolution. I like to draw Pokémon (if any of you know me from PFU), and I'm in the process of making a Wi-Fi battle information website with the help of the lovely people over at Firefly BBS.

My other interests include Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, Gravitation (EX series right now), Red Dwarf, The Legend of Zelda, Primeval, Kingdom, Stephen Fry and Douglas Coupland, along with a variety of music. Preferably not pop. I guess my favourites include The Hoosiers, The Wombats, Snow Patrol, Maxïmo Park and Placebo.

Oh yeah, and just out of interest, my username is from a song by Panic! At The Disco.

I look forward to participating at this forum with you =D

Avey
February 10th, 2008, 05:03 AM

Well, I'm English (not British, cheers ;D). I'm into computing etc. and I'm currently attending college in order to get my BTEC National Certificate in IT, before I start working as an apprentice at my local county council =) I love my county, Dorset, and I believe it's the most beautiful place in the world.

I got into Pokémon during the G/S/C series. Currently playing Emerald, Pearl and Battle Revolution. I like to draw Pokémon (if any of you know me from PFU), and I'm in the process of making a Wi-Fi battle information website with the help of the lovely people over at Firefly BBS.

My other interests include Ouran High School Host Club, Loveless, Gravitation (EX series right now), Red Dwarf, The Legend of Zelda, Primeval, Kingdom, Stephen Fry and Douglas Coupland, along with a variety of music. Preferably not pop. I guess my favourites include The Hoosiers, The Wombats, Snow Patrol, Maxïmo Park and Placebo.

Oh yeah, and just out of interest, my username is from a song by Panic! At The Disco.

I'm pretty sure we already know each other from Firefly BBS, but I'm not sure.

Welcome to PC. You seem like a good poster, stay like that and be active.

Oh, and for the record, no one ever knows what to say in these threads.

Sanctuary
February 10th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Welcome Camisado! ^__^

I really love your avatar, Ouran High School is just the best! Hunni is my favourite character!

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, PC is a wonderful forum~

Nytkoi
February 10th, 2008, 05:59 AM
Yes, You really sink in here, it's very hard to leave~
Welcome to the forums! Have fun and stay active!

Kyoko
February 10th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Hey there Camisado! For someone who doesn't know what to say in these kind of threads, you made a nice introduction :)

Well, welcome to PC and I hope you have a really fun time here, you seem like a nice person~ Hope to see ya around!

BeachBoy
February 10th, 2008, 01:12 PM
Hey nice to meet cha, go americans ;P

So welcome, have some fun, or a flippin blast :D
Hope you enjoy it ;D

All the best,
Ryan

ps. great welcome post ;)

flamehaze94
February 10th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I love reading well put introductions like this! Welcome to Pokecommunity and enjoy your stay
=)

Camisado
February 10th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Thanks a lot for the welcomes, everyone! I can see I will enjoy it here =D