• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC "Who is Who?" Trivia- Round 2 Begins!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
The "long awaited" PC trivia is back! Using the hints, quotes, descriptions or character bio given, guess out which PC member i am talking about! It can be a mod, a normal member, an admin or even you! I, frostweaver, will once again be the host of this trivia game.

If "you" are the answer to a question, don't answer it... let the others have fun.

Everyone as long as you're a PC member is welcome to join. You can join anywhere anytime you want. Refrain yourself from completely clueless guesses just to increase post counts. Have an educated guess or an accurate answer.

Example:

"Boo Ya"

Answer: Dakota

So now Let Round 2 Begin!

Question #1- I am the most recent addition to the "rule #4" list- 1 point

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Dakota, you should be flattered your distinctive trait was used as an example to outline the instruction of the game. ^_^;

Umm...didn't Cassie (Hazuki-san) ask to be?

John Denver

Banned
Years
Kairi said:
Dakota, you should be flattered your distinctive trait was used as an example to outline the instruction of the game. ^_^;

It-a did-a w-w-w-what now?

*looks at first post*

hehehe :D :D, whadya know, and I think Hazuki-San Bayleef Cassie is right as well...

BOO ya!

PokeTrainerCarol

I think it's 22sa...I believe there are only 5 people in the list and the last name in there is 22sa's :p

Years
Dakota said:
Wasn't it you Latiospudd? I think...so....maybe....

*runs fast*

BOO ya!
I was in the rule before 22sa and DragonTrainer.

PokeTrainerCarol said:
I think it's 22sa...I believe there are only 5 people in the list and the last name in there is 22sa's :p
Too bad I got it first :P It can't be Hazuki be because she hasn't been added yet.

PokeTrainerCarol

And congrats to Dakota for being one of PC's most known members, who once got a thread for himself and got his famous quote used for an example of this game!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
latiosspud- 1

sorry for late posting, but gateway error all day x_x

Question #2- out of all the online families, this member is the only one to have online parents (1 pt)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Fire Master. :P
Miyu-chan said:
I think it's 22sa... I *think*... ;P
It's been almost 2 weeks now since Haruka added me to Rule #4. Shelz made Itsy's and his thread or the diminishing on the same day. @_@;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
latiosspud- 1
22sa- 1

Question #3- My birthday is 2 days behind Frosty's. I'm born on the same year as Kayleigh.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
frostweaver said:
latiosspud- 1
22sa- 1

Question #3- My birthday is 2 days behind Frosty's. I'm born on the same year as Kayleigh.
Is it Dizzy?

*Goes to check Calender* :P

Back