PDA

View Full Version : The Insanly Crazy Happening At School

BakingBluePotatoe
February 11th, 2008, 02:09 AM
as the title says. Discussion for the crazy happenings at your school! xD

~~~~~

I'll post mine:

Just the other day, I was in my first-block English class and suddenly we hear this strange sound (some kind of music) and we where all like "what's thaat? and where's it coming from?" and this one kid thought it was the Ice-Cream Truck, and I'm like "Ice-Cream truck? In the middle of winter? o_O" and then it got silent for a minute. Then I heard it was coming from the left of me. We were all STILL confused. Then I heard it- it was coming from my bag o_O

so I opened my bag, and this one kid pointed that out and I'm like "Thanks for pointing that out, caption obvious >.>" and I found the Source- it was my phone. and I was like "What the-??? I could have sworn it off was of this morning O_O" so I turned it off. and to finish of the moment this kid (the same one that thought it was the Ice-Cream truck) asked me: "Can I have some Ice Cream? 8D"

The teacher then got us back to working. He did nothing about my phone. xDD

That is the second time this year my phone has done that >.>

Ironically, the first time was when I had the same teacher for last block O_O

luckily, it was RIGHT before our "90-second" break, so I managed to hide in the bathroom and cut it of xDD

-----

oh, and about a week or two ago, I finally snapped at my class (Math, BEFORE my schedual got flipped) about the "Ninja-Monkeys". OMG that was so hilarious xDD

to this day, those idiots STILL can't stick the art of illusion through thier skulls >.>

idiots. >.>

EDIT:

oh, the other day we had an assembly about the magazines and prizes and all that other stuff, and the dude showed the giant remote and I randomly shouted "IT'S A UNIVERSAL REMOOOOO~TE!" and everyone stared at me for a minute. xDD

later at lunch, the evil-ish Vice-princible started teasing me about that xDD (well, at least she wasn't being mean, or anything xDD)

the whole school now officially knows of my Existance xDD

EDIT, after school: THE CRAZINESS NEVAR ENDZ!!! O_O

Random kid: *stretches out and let's out a light yawn* Gawd... I wish I had a Pokemon right now! 8D
Me: Heck yeah...! OMG, I want a Lucario SO badly! *fangirl sigh, and looking of into space* Rukario-kun...! Someday you will b-
Kid: huh? what are you talking about???

what's so amusing about this, is that I had absol-uetly NO influence on the kid about his random "outburst". I swear, the only ting CLOSE to influence was my behavior. I swear to god, I was half-way a Lucario O_O

oh, and I was the first person in homeroom today- that NEVER happens. so then this one kid comes in no more than a minute later, and he's shocked to see me there and he said, "I never thought I'd live to see the day... HOW ARE YOU HERE BEFORE ME!?!?!?!?!?" and for some reason I burst out laughing, causing him total and utter confusion xDD

and I fell asleep in math class this afternoon, and to wake me up the teacher placed a jingly plush puppy thing on my head and he was like, "HEY! HEY! ADA! A DOG'S ON YOUR HEAD!" and I immediatly shot up and I was like, "HUH!? WHAT!?" and I looked around- I must've forgotten where I was, "Where am I??? O_O" and then he went on with the lesson (luckily I was a fast learner xDD)

LMAO

Gumball Watterson
February 14th, 2008, 02:36 PM
This was more of after-school but anyways people improvised for a side-quel to the wizard of oz and the funniest thing was said in drama class,

After the wizard of oz and the wizard of zo did their best to avoid granting the desires of the lion, scarcrow, and tin man, in a seperate timeline without Dorothy, after the racus, the WWotW blew up

WWW: Wtevah glenda! you have always been Ms. popular, you were everyones favorite! But me? I WAS THE WORST JUST BECAUSE I'M GREEEEEEN!!!

Glnda: hahah, but you were meant to be green, it makes you look more evil and stupider than you are

WWW: SHUT UP! AGHHH! Ohhhh! Why? Why? Why am I green!?

G: Why that's pretty obvious silly, the Grinch is your father! That means not only did he steal christmas but he also stole your mother's virginity.

*I litterally ROTFLMAO, seriously, it happened, so i was knocked unconsious with the removal of my behind*

The Teacher just laughed, he is even considering to accept the current script! There was an even more insane thing but i can't remember at the moment.

Arrmegedden
February 15th, 2008, 08:46 PM
a shotgun bullet was found on the FLOOR OF MY CLASSROOM and it was my best friends 0_O !!!!!!!!!

Michii
February 16th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Cutting school icecream with a butterknife. It made it taste better =]

DMNT
February 16th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Lets see.... Well, a few days ago, I was walking to my next class with some friends, and then one of my friends noticed a student with long hair and he told us how she has a nice a**. However, when we walked past the student, he realized the student was a guy! That was hilarious! We made sure he never forgot about that!

Twinx
February 16th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I remember back at school, we would stay during the break in the class and everyone would bring an ingredient for our famous high school salad :D
Of course it was against the rules, but one day when we finished our meal and he had to throw the leftovers before the teacher comes we find the principle right outside our door and he figured he'd be suspiccious if he sees us with huge bargage bag..

So what we did was... one guy left the school and we threw away the garbage bag from the window for him to catch it..

As we were throwing it, the teacher comes in, he asks why we threw that, we tell him: "it's some girl's clothes!" and he's like : "OK!" hehe
But I'm sure he was on to us because of the smell in the room XD

Jubilation
February 17th, 2008, 01:04 AM
I got drunk at a school event, End of story =X

Dark Magician
February 17th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Well my school is pretty weird so Im ised to seeing stuff that to other people may be kinda crazy but to me are quite normal.

Saryka
February 18th, 2008, 09:41 AM
My crazy Religion teacher kicked a boy out for smiling. >D There are so many other stories that I could tell about her, but it would take a very long time. :)

Jessie
February 18th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Last year one of my teachers called me a b*tch. xD I couldn't stop laughing. Then she told me to f*ck off. What a crazy art teacher. >.> This year I'm homeschooled...but next year I have to go back to all that craziness.

Gummy
February 18th, 2008, 12:02 PM
In second grade the teacher left the room for like 5 minutes and some other teacher came in and told us to follow her. She led us to the hallway on the floor below us where we saw our teacher making out with the janitor!

DarkKnight541
February 27th, 2008, 04:32 PM
well, a couple years ago in my science class we heard a sound like grinding metal. then the room started to smell real bad, and we had to move to a different room.

Spaekle Oddberry
February 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Haha. This happened last year. My friends and I were outside in front of the school; that's like our hangout place. Everything was pretty much normal, until all of a sudden a huge crowd bursts out one door near the front of the school. It's a crowd of maybe thirty or fourty people, and they run across the front of the school building, by our hangout, into another door. Everything's quiet again for a few more seconds, then another big crowd bursts out a different door and does the same thing. And then this keeps happening for several more minutes - big crowds of people circling us and running into different doors in the school. No one really seems to have any clue what's going on. And then all of a sudden a crowd comes out led by a girl running from another girl with a cake. Girl B throws said cake at girl A, everyone goes "OOOOOOH!" and everyone runs outside from all directions like there's going to be a fight or something. But there isn't one and everyone starts running again. o_O

Apparently it started out with those two girls fighting. Then the one strated running after the other, more and more people followed, and then eventually people who had no clue what was going on started following in hopes of finding out, and it all snowballed into that mass of confusion. Proves what sheep most people can be. :\ What I really want to know is where that cake came from.

♣Gawain♣
February 27th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Hmmm.... let's see. This happened a few years ago...
This particular classmate of mine laid poop in our classroom!!!! What the hell?!

Marx
March 1st, 2008, 01:02 AM
Lot's of stuff at my school has happened:

There was a food fight that lasted the rest of the day
Some kid took a radio there and we all started moshing like ADHD kids with autism
Two 19 year old emo kids wanted to fight me and my friend and we won
We dumped a barrel of rubber balls down a set of stairs
x3

Anxiety.
March 1st, 2008, 06:47 PM
Well.. my school is crazy.
My old school anyway. Crocketts lane,
My friend brought some chickins in (Can't remember why) We left them in this bathtub thing and they got out when we wernt looking, all the teachers were running around adn we had no lessons for half a day XD

Another time was when my friend found this cat in th playground. She said it was cute and smiled at it, we went in, only to find out, some cat was in the school, so everyone is looking right? And someone finds it and runs past me and my mate, same cat from the playground, it had followed my friend into school and gotten lost. i think it was a stray cat.. so odd..

Scytheteen
March 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Lesh see...

The other day, my English teacher said the N word. That was pretty crazy. O.o

Suki
March 2nd, 2008, 11:12 AM
Last Thursday the water tank that holds all the water in case of some toxic emergency leaked and burst. So all of the Science rooms got flooded and the higher school was sent home (including me) as there wasn't enough room to hold all the kids in at school for the rest of the day.

Razer302
March 2nd, 2008, 11:35 AM
In my science glass there was a gas leak and the whole science block was closed.

Nothing really happens in my school.

Gerri Shin
March 2nd, 2008, 12:15 PM
I'll share a funny story from Ye Olde Days of my high school time.

there was this jock in my After lunch study hall who decided to throw his shoe across the room. so he did and the teacher saw and threw it back at him. the jock, however, was too busy laughing that he didn't notice the shoe coming back at him and it almost knocked the wind out of him. hehe that was funny, but for a really messed up story was doing a sulfer science experiment (without the luxury of fume hoods) and I lost most of my sense of smell.

Jezebel
March 2nd, 2008, 03:55 PM
Well last year when I was a junior we used to play tag in between classes lol.
My friend and I connect her GBA with my DS in class and battle each other.
Lunch and free periods are usually.....insane.
Year Meeting is also nuts as well.

I'll probably have something more to add this coming week.

xTempest
March 11th, 2008, 01:11 PM
k well my turn,

Last year, I was walking home and I saw a gr. 12 at my school being approached by another gr. 12 but from our, you could say "rival school". and all I see is the guy pulling out a knife, and at that minute a car pulls up and the guy from my schools dad shows up with a baseball bat and swings at the kid. The kid falls bleeding then our security guard comes and calls for a squad car.

Also, I went to a Macbeth Trip to Toronto, and when I came back from my school there were cop cars driving on lawns and they are practically everywhere, I even saw a swat team 0_o k so basically on the news they said that there was a kidnapping at the nearby mall and they somehow traced the car to that building... so yea pretty crazy stuff.

My schools so violent you can't imagine, there are like 10 fights every week.

Just last week I walk into the washroom BOOM, I see Graffiti everywhere. Some loser wrote "Trane" everywhere... since then the washrooms been locked -.-'

MudMast
March 12th, 2008, 01:28 PM
well, 2 years ago a teacher confiscated a football off someone in my form when we were lining up for Technology, anyway, the boy turned and punched the teacher, knocking him to the ground and went down with him.

the boy kept hitting him till a teacher arrived; lucky one just came out a classroom.
the police were called, the boy was kicked out of the school
an ambulance took the teacher away.
the teacher left 3 days later. - noone liked him anyway.

and this week, a boy in my form (a diffrent person) said they hit a sixth former and ran as the police were called
an ambulance drove toward the school as the boy was telling me this.

Kishijoten
March 15th, 2008, 05:56 PM
the funniest event this guy farted in science class so funny we all cracked up we couldnt stop laughing 'till we left the classroom.

guess the only series was that a bird hitted the window that time during class it made me jump but those crazy birds need to watch where there going yeah otherwise it'll happend again

suppose my class is just too funny! i have thousands to post first this guy was so upses with rye in 3rd now he's upses with....... um i forgot but im sure on monday i'll clearly rember i know

this is the funny winter story ok so we were about to line up from recess and there was a spot of ice and this guy just fall right on the ice i think it was so funny i wouldn't be laughing right now if i still like him,oh and in gym class this guy got hitted by the hocky stick and are gym teacher just picked him up like he was a stuffed animal you should of seen it it was hilarious

WarHawk
March 18th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Girl tried to bite me on neck, weird.
But at her party, she got me.

Goatman56
March 18th, 2008, 08:56 PM
In my french class this girl brought durien (durian i dunno) flavored cookies. It's a type of french fruit or something. These cookies smelled so bad it had people thinking there was a gas leak. I had about 5 of them =D.

I have more, but I don't really remember all the crazy stuff I do or the stuff that happens.

FourFourTwo
March 18th, 2008, 09:03 PM
My first day of high school 5 years ago, two juniors got stabbed.

Later that year, in October, 3 got shot at our haunted house (gang related), and one died. :(

coolio567
March 20th, 2008, 04:32 PM
one day our teacher told us that something happened at the cafeteria so we had to leave early. so we packed our stuff and was ready to go when we got outside and we didnt see any cars or buses they shouted april fools (not much happens at my school)

at elementary school this bird wouldnt stop hitting the window and my teacher (not noticing the bird) opened thewindow and it flew inside soon everybody ran into the hall screaming

BakingBluePotatoe
March 20th, 2008, 04:43 PM
one day our teacher told us that something happened at the cafeteria so we had to leave early. so we packed our stuff and was ready to go when we got outside and we didnt see any cars or buses they shouted april fools (not much happens at my school)

at elementary school this bird wouldnt stop hitting the window and my teacher (not noticing the bird) opened thewindow and it flew inside soon everybody ran into the hall screaming

xDD

I wonder what I'll do for april fools....... o_O

and god knows WHAT the school folks plan on doing.

austin00081
April 17th, 2008, 03:35 PM
hm...
When I was in 8th grade, there was this fat, ugly girl that no one liked, and her pants fell down, and she WASN'T wearing underwear.
Nasty.

Jezebel
April 17th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I plan on bringing a fart machine to class next week! ^^

Anyway today my teacher almost tripped over the garbage......the whole class started laughing.

Of course it's not that crazy or funny but if you knew my english teacher you'd think it was funny.

In one of the math classrooms my friends and I always go onto the computers and change the backgrounds. We change it to Richard Simmons, Mr. Mime, Jynx, jason castro, jigglypuff. One time I changed it to Brock that someone made on the WII.

Spaekle Oddberry
April 17th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Someone's going around stealing the clocks out of all the classrooms at my school. Apparently it's for a senior prank.

And it had better be an absolutely stellar prank to make up for the annoyance of never knowing what time it is. I swear we're going to come to school on Senior Prank Day and find them all just thrown in a hallway or something dumb like that. :(

Espreon
April 17th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Nothing weird ever happens at my school, thank God. Well except my school is haunted but I don't think thats weird enough for you people that have drama going on in their school 24/7/52.

RYOUKI
April 17th, 2008, 05:14 PM
My tturn. All true, and bug-related stories.

Well, on 7th Grade, there was a butterfly or moth, I dunno, which my classmates caught. It flew and got to my shorts!

---

Another one is when a coackroach climb out of my bag. Talk about personal hygeine. DD:

Tamaki
April 17th, 2008, 09:00 PM
Not many strange things happen at my school. My friend once brought vodka to school and got drunk, when she was like twelve.

Yaziyo
April 19th, 2008, 08:38 AM
Oh man way too many storys...

Like in History last year (compulsary Australian History course, boring as hell) we always our teacher a hard time, simply because he was such an easy target. There was one time at the begining of the lesson we were all in the room and the teacher hadn't come yet so someone hung up a condom on the light switch, good fun when he went to turn on the light. The funny thing is, someone recorded it and put it on youtube and they were the ones who got in trouble for it, for some privacy crap. For the rest of that year he was the scapegoat for anything.

And then there's last year's geography, teacher was awesome so he just wrote some notes and what to do on the board, no-one did it and everyone was happy. Our class had amazing co-operation. For example someone would pass someone elses bag to the person next to them and in less than one minute it would have reached the other side of the room, been emptied, put inside out, have everything put back inside it and be back in its original position, fully nuggeted (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nuggeting)'. We did this in English once and the teacher loved the concept, he thought it was great! :laugh:

And of course, Science a few years ago, we had an awesome teacher who gave us a practical almost every lesson. I have doubts about whether or not she has ever looked at the syllabus though. One time she was doing some chemistry thing (which, by the way, she made me hold) and it started making some thick smokey stuff all up in my face so we took it outside and another Science teacher came out of another class and went ape "poop" (damn forum censor), apparently what she was doing was toxic and pretty dangerous. :laugh:

Can't forget one commerce lesson around 2 years ago, we had some subsitute teacher (known as Big Bird at our school, she's some old lady who seriously looks like big bird) and these two guys were playing "The Penis Game" (For those who don't know, the penis game is a game played in a public area where two people take turns saying penis louder than the last person. The winner is the guy who can say penis the loudest.) and they had just started so they were whispering. Some guy (who obviously didn't understand the concept) heard them whipsering penis multiple times and yells out "IT'S OK TO SAY PENIS YOU KNOW!".

There's English a few years ago, we had this coffee-addict teacher and I managed to find a digital photo of his face so this guy prints out an A4 page of just the small picture tiled at least 20 times and we went around sticking them all around the room. We put one on his chair, face down with glue on the back and when he sat down, he had his face on his arse! As one of my friend's described it, "He smiled at me, then he leaned over and was still smiling at me."

Lunchtime at school with my year is always fun, 100%, no matter what the hell is going on. We/They always find an extremely random way for hilarious mischief/violence. A few weeks ago someone found a long bit of string and we just went around tying things up. Now, on the left of this certain path, there are poles and on the right is a wall with bars so we tied a length of string across a part of the path and began to divert traffic (this year we became seniors [year 11 and 12 count as seniors in our system] so we have a different uniform, younger students automatically listen to our special shirts so we can get away with a considerable amount :P ) anyway, this was all sweet until the deputy principal decided to walk by. Everyone scattered in the most suspicious act I have ever seen and I am still surprised that she didn't do anything after that.

And of course there are other acts of random mischief/violence which I can't forget, like the phase we went through where you'd get someone to get on their hands and knees and stand behind someone else then you push them over. Good fun.

I warned you I had a lot of stories, and you just made me very happy reminising :P

BakingBluePotatoe
April 21st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Nothing weird ever happens at my school, thank God. Well except my school is haunted but I don't think thats weird enough for you people that have drama going on in their school 24/7/52.

yeah, our school is -supposedly- haunted too O_O

Andelc
April 27th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Well 2 weeks ago I got in a rap battle, and won by saying some of the corniest rhymes ever.(it was funny)

And Friday I brought in my styx CD in science and the teacher air guitared(while I sang) come sail away LOL,(we only hav like 7 people in that class)
Then Me and this other KId started air guitaring Blue collar Man But we were cut short when the teacher decided he wanted to start class =(

well I hav a alot more stories but i cant remeber any right now.

Spaekle Oddberry
April 27th, 2008, 08:01 AM
So, I had some offtime with all my friends last week, and there wasn't a class in the art room, so we hung out in there as we tend to do now that stupid people got the outside closed. All the kids from the middle school down the street were coming to watch an assembly in our gym. Why they couldn't do it in their own I'm not sure, but ANYWAY.

It was fun because they were all walking right past the art room window, and we got to frantically wave at all our favorite teachers from back then. :] And the dumb middle schoolers kept trying to act all cool in front of us, some of them even claiming they knew us. And some middle school chick tried to act all better than us by being all 'blahblahblah don't watch us from the window' in an annoying whiny hick accent, but we just laughed at her. It was much fun. :]

They made the stairwell smell like BO though. I about gagged. D:

Dave-o-rama
April 27th, 2008, 11:51 AM
last week, me and my friends were lined up outside our class waiting to be let in. then out of nowhere this one kid we knew starting talking REALLY loud about how it smells like bacon in the hallways and in classroom. There is this one kid in our class that we all mess with, we call him bacon because he snorts when he laughs. The dude that was yelling didnt know that, and we were all dying. I almost fell on the floor in the hallway, seriously. looooooool

XxZer0xX
April 27th, 2008, 01:15 PM
last week, me and my friends were lined up outside our class waiting to be let in. then out of nowhere this one kid we knew starting talking REALLY loud about how it smells like bacon in the hallways and in classroom. There is this one kid in our class that we all mess with, we call him bacon because he snorts when he laughs. The dude that was yelling didnt know that, and we were all dying. I almost fell on the floor in the hallway, seriously. looooooool
Just a couple days ago during lunch, one of the girls named Bailey started screaming every single word she said, but for some reason, only the nearest 2 lunch tables could hear it. Including mine. I asked if she was on crack and she screamed that she wasn't. Then I asked a girl by her and she wasn't sure. I asked Bailey again in 7th period and she screamed again then hugged me for no apparent reason acting like she was drunk or something. Everyone laughed and I just took her back to her desk and sat down. One of the guys fell out of his chair and hit his head from laughing, so that's when I laughed.

DCFC_Woody
April 27th, 2008, 01:46 PM
I had alot of crazy stuff happen at our school...

One time I made a paper areoplane and me and my mate were flying it across the class, then I flew it wrong it took a turn and jabbed my teacher right on her bum cheek, she turned around and threw a pen at this nerdy guy sitting at the back of the class and stormed out crying

We have a rival school called St Benadicts, and we had arranged a fight in the "river gardens" then all our school kids come flying our with hammers they had robbed from our technology department. next thing I knew there was a group of us laughing cause there were 4 kids that had been chucked into the river LOL

Last week we had this bosnian supply teacher... and he pushed my mate, trying to turn his DS off because me and him were in the middle of a battle (I was battering him) next minute my mate stands up and shouts "Go back to your own county no-one wants you here" then he wacked him and droped the teacher to the floor and my mate was just sent home for the day

I climbed over a house before trying to get my football I had kicked from our school yard... Then I couldn't get back over so I had to knock on the backdoor and ask her to let me round. hehe. then she grabbed me and "tried to take me to head teachers office" and I got sent home for Invading personal space WTF

Some guy last week was sitting on a balcony and fell off breakin his arm S:

and 4 people got excluded like a year ago for smoking weed in the toilets...

I got drunk in school and had to be sent home!

... Alot of crazy stuff happens at my school, but its wikid

Kishijoten
April 27th, 2008, 01:51 PM
here's the craziest story ever that happen i my class. everyone was like unpacking there stuffs for class this guy and another guy was walking around in the classroom with a ''victoria's secret'' bag all of us were like ''what the heck?'' we actaully thought they bought something from the store but when are teacher came in she saw the bag and told him they shouldn't be walking around with a victoria secret bag. we all wondered what was inside the bag but none of us want to see it

seriously they did that it was hilarious i told u my class is hilarious

Obito.
May 2nd, 2008, 10:00 AM
nothing really happens at my school , a few weeks ago i noticed a bug flying around i screamed realy loud and ran to the pricipals office,

yeah so everyone thinks im an idiot again now.

oh yeah about a month ago 2 people in my class (mean people) were throwing a basketball around and broke the light, they had to hide all the broken glass then lol i told my teacher what they done, HA HA HA.

Namine66
May 3rd, 2008, 02:57 PM
This boy in my friends french class said our french teacher had a nice bum, then his penis became... um... erect... it was soooo funny, the people who knew we laughing for ages, it was very funny!!!

Anxiety.
May 3rd, 2008, 03:02 PM
This boy in my friends french class said our french teacher had a nice bum, then his penis became... um... erect... it was soooo funny, the people who knew we laughing for ages, it was very funny!!!

That was soo funny, the guy sit's two seats infront of me in Ctiyzenship (Spelt it wrong, oh well), that french class is right before Ctiyzenship, so everyone who knew was like 'LOL' all through that lesson.
You forgot a detail, people were filming in that class, this film was going to go on TV aswell 0.o good thing he had his legs crossed. But It would be funny anyway xD

Kishijoten
May 3rd, 2008, 03:21 PM
well i got more hilarious stuffs from this week at school okay so we were like at recess and people would run 4 laps to get a prize and they had to get four sticks this kid gave one of my friend 20 popsicle sticks and she said ''uh sorry we dont accept it from home only here'' hah it was funny but disgusting cuz there was still juiced on the popsicle stick heheha

Crystal Clair
May 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Two girls started yelling at each other in my government class. But that's not all
1. One of the girls was my crush (I think she's hot)
2. My desk was right in the middle of it. My crush was yelling right over my head at this fat girl while she was yelling.

They began again before security arrived. However, I was smart and made a mad dash to the teacher's desk and hid under it.
The thing about having perfect pitched ears is that they're really sensitive. I already have to wear earplugs when I go out bad enough be in the middle of a shout fest.

Burgers Rule
May 12th, 2008, 03:02 PM
There was a kid in my class who put a note in the Soap Dispenser that was a stick figure with HUGE WIDE EYES. Below it it said "I watched you pee." That scares me every time...

Apathetic_Yen
May 13th, 2008, 02:29 PM
On April 1st some idiots made an April fools joke by saying that there was going to be a school shooting. 500 students were pulled off campus by their parents 'just in case.' Prior to all this there had been a really big gang fight on campus a couple days back.

Later in the day I was sitting in my engineering class when out of nowhere the fire alarm went off so the whole class freaked thinking that the shooting was happening. Turns out that the class next to us were mixing chemical solutions and accidently blew one up, creating a bunch of smoke and setting off the alarm.

Asura Nirosuki
May 14th, 2008, 07:59 PM
Hmm our school is pretty much underground, where of all period our 5th we have both a complete black out and fire starting in the building. Everything was pitch besides the orange and red of the flames and smoke. Even though everyone suffocated there wasn't any deaths and its unsure how it had started either.

Lightey
April 19th, 2009, 04:54 PM

How would people know that that his penis became erect?

.MurkyBurning.
April 19th, 2009, 05:42 PM
my teacher called my friend an as* in social studies and then said to go fu*k your mother : o

Shem
April 19th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Well, in eigth grade the school went into lock down. the teacher was new to the school so he stopped teaching his lesson. For two hours we got to just mess around. My friend Tony really had to go to the bathroom but wasn't aloud to go.

Turns out a meth addict accross the street was trippin out, thought armed robbers were in his house and thus, got out of the last 2 and 1/2 hours of the day. I guess thats crazy and slightly funny at Tony's expense.

I suppose if wanna talk crazy we can talk bomb threats. we have had about 5 this year. They really get old. Good excuse to skip school though =P

Trap-Eds
April 19th, 2009, 07:27 PM
This thread is fun to read and all, but itsn't it a bit old? [May 14th, 2008??}

Anyway, nothing really crazy happened at any of the three schools I've been to in my life...at least, not that I know of. :/

True Reign
April 19th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Two girls fought at our school and punched our dean twice in the face.

Quite funny, really.

Hamako-chan
April 20th, 2009, 12:40 AM
In my school there are these so called "Cool Kids", they usually get into a fight with other people.
I can always tell if theres a fight or something big going on because of the crowd of students running towards a certain area.

Shedinja8
April 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM
I slamed a kid's head into a pole once and everyone was freaking out because he didn't stand up for like two minutes
.......... What?
He had it coming...

Chibi-chan
April 20th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Lol, May 14.
This is thread revival guys ):