PDA

View Full Version : ?~ Mystery Dungeon Confusion ~?

Yoshiko75
February 11th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I really don't understand how everyone seems to enjoy and progress through the Mystery Dungeon series. I have Blue Rescue Team for DS, and it took me forever to defeat Zapdos. To me, the series is very confusing and frustrating. I have played my game for many hours, and yet it is still extremely nerve-racking and boring. My Pokémon are Chikorita and Cyndaquil. Any suggestions? Does anyone else feel the same way I do about the series?

UberSushi
February 18th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Blue Mystery Dungeon is VERY boring, it's almost like a Pac-Man game..

BREAKINGBEN
February 18th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I actually like Mystery Dungeon....to a point. It took me forever to get past Moltres in the volcano, but the storyline sucked me in.

It just gets too repetitive and it seems to take too long to get to the Lucario rank.

Dave-o-rama
February 18th, 2008, 10:28 AM
i kinda like mystery dungeon... it gets hard, but it sucks you in to a point.

Enigma
March 16th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I really don't understand how everyone seems to enjoy and progress through the Mystery Dungeon series. I have Blue Rescue Team for DS, and it took me forever to defeat Zapdos. To me, the series is very confusing and frustrating. I have played my game for many hours, and yet it is still extremely nerve-racking and boring. My Pokémon are Chikorita and Cyndaquil. Any suggestions? Does anyone else feel the same way I do about the series?
lol no wonder why.Chikorita is like one of the hardest pokemon to use.I had Torchic and Chikorita.(it was very difficult,especially my first time.)

diamondpearl876
March 16th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Well, it is kind of boring. But I really love the storyline and everything, so I guess it didn't bother me much at all.

For your Zapdos problem, it might be the pokemon you're using, like other users said. Could you try to use befriended pokemon at all?