PDA

View Full Version : Favorite season - split from revived thread

Kaiora
February 11th, 2008, 10:11 AM
I like Spring. It's so prettyfull! Then my second favorite season would have to be summer, only because I like to swim... it's just really hot. But other than that, I love spring and summer.

BeachBoy
February 11th, 2008, 12:29 PM
Summer, nice weather, beautiful, and really is the perfect season for me! WooT! It gives me free time, and I get to go to the beach all the time! :D I love summer, my brithday is also in summer, and I love it that way! =]

Tr@ce
February 11th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Summer, Spring, Autumn, Winter.

Summer is the perfect temperature here in NY, although there are SOME bees.

Spring is nice in that it's a decent temperature, although it can get too chilly.

Autumn is pretty, but can get too cold.

Winter has Christmas, but is just COLD!

I don't like the cold :3

Saryka
February 11th, 2008, 01:52 PM
I love Autumn! I love how the leaves change colour, and the temperature is absolutely perfect as well. I've even named my blog after it!~

Tater Tot
February 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Autumn is awesome!!! I love the temperature, my b-day is at the beginning of it too! ^_^

Azonic
February 11th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Winter. We recently moved south from Chicago so I really miss the snow >:

Proto
February 11th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Splitting this into a new thread. Kaiora, in the future, please don't post in threads over a month old. D: Just start a new one.

Sokai
February 11th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Autumn, baby. Nice crisp, cool weather. I love it when the sky is clear and the weather is cool. Cold enough to wear a sweatshirt, but warm enough to go without. The only downfall is... school.

So my second would have to be summer. No school, so perfect time to like... exercise and get into shape or let an ugly haircut grow out, catch up on some sleep, or go swimming.

The boiling weather, I can leave without. ... But then I wouldn't be able to swim.

Gerri Shin
February 11th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Winter/Summer/Autumn

Winter b/c I love to snowboard
Summer, cuz It feels refreshing to take a dip in the pool or walk into the milk cooler
Autumn, b/c its a good transition from swimming to snowbaording with prettyful colors to look at and perfect temps.

Morkula
February 11th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I like fall (or autumn, whatever you call it >o), because the temperature is cooling down but not freezing yet. Summer's just too hot, and spring is gradually warming up. I like winter too - although I'm not too into the bitter cold days unless there's snow.

flight
February 11th, 2008, 06:59 PM
I like fall (or autumn, whatever you call it >o), because the temperature is cooling down but not freezing yet. Summer's just too hot, and spring is gradually warming up. I like winter too - although I'm not too into the bitter cold days unless there's snow.

Yes, because we all know I'm that awesome. \o/

Autumn and Winter are my favorite. I consider those two "The beauty of nature itself"

Seeing it blanketed in white, and in all different colors. Too awesome <3

usami
February 11th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I like winter and spring, because it's either really cold or just the right temperature.
I can't stand the warm, muggy monstrosity that is summer, and fall is boring.

Midnight Beat
February 11th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I love then all for what they are.

Summer: No school, but 100 degree weather. :\

Fall: Comfortable and relaxing

Winter: I love the cold, plus a chance for an ice day. (that's right, Texas has no snow, just ice ;-; )

Spring: Perfect temperature, and every thing is so green.

Ayano Katagiri
February 11th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Spring~ It's good that it isn't too hot nor too cold then and it's a relief from Winter. XD

Autumn may be the similar... but it gets colder. =\

txteclipse
February 11th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Summer~ (<-- carefree squiggly)

It's the only time of year I can truly relax. School just SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF ME and then Summer gives it back. So yeah. Summer.

Cloud_85
February 11th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Summer= Beach,Girls,Vacations,Poker night's and Videogames. What else you may ask for?? XD

Pikabloo
February 12th, 2008, 01:32 AM
The season when it's not too hot, nor is it raining everyday >:

Summer, autumn, winter and spring technically don't exist here... but I would say 'winter'. During the hot season here, it becomes unbearably, er, hot, and in between that season and the cool season, it rains everyday D:

Binary
February 12th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I love summer and winter equally,
the cold is also a good thing, and the summer is also great because I love sunshine and visiting outside and playing XD

~C3LEBI

Cassino
February 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Winter, because I'm that melancholy sort.

FourFourTwo
February 19th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Since today was so warm, it reminded me that Spring is coming, and Summer is rearing its ugly head. I hate the heat, so Winter is my favorite season, followed by Fall.

Proto
February 19th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Since today was so warm, it reminded me that Spring is coming, and Summer is rearing its ugly head. I hate the heat, so Winter is my favorite season, followed by Fall.
FourFourTwo, I'm merging your post into the existing thread about seasons.

When you're making threads in the future, try searching the forum for similar ones first.

Gummy
February 19th, 2008, 09:02 PM
Summer hands down. No school, great weather, girls walking around in revealing clothes. Gotta love the summer.

Aizuke
February 20th, 2008, 01:35 AM
I like autumn.

It's not too hot and it's not too cold. Just the way I like it. <3

Andelc
February 20th, 2008, 03:32 AM
My two favorite are spring and summer(I dont like fall)
summer = no school
spring I go to arizona during the break
also both are sunny :D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 20th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Winter all the way because I was born in January and I always love playing in the snow and always will. Besides I can stand the cold weather, I don't like warm weather

:t354:TG

Walrein
February 23rd, 2008, 01:58 AM
Winter for me (even thought it's quite crappy in Israel).

KingCJ
February 23rd, 2008, 05:41 AM
Has to be summer for me, I can't stand the cold.

Cassino
February 23rd, 2008, 06:58 AM
(even thought it's quite crappy in Israel).
At least your country is where these (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Desert-Eagle-p1030134.jpg) come from. :D

Anyway, I like winter, but unlike most people, it's for the fog and rain rather than snow.

KingCOld999
March 16th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I like summer better, warm weather for swimming/fishing/walks through the woods. Winter if fine too, but i would prefer summer than winter.

MissMegano
March 16th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Talking about weather, Spring is my favorite because the weather is still cool, but it's getting comfortably warmer.

Fall is a close tie with Spring for weather, i love how crisp and refreshing the air is.

But generally speaking, Summer hands-down. Most of the time it isn't too hot in Wisconsin. It's usually only 75 to 85 F. I LOVE summer mornings and evenings. I get up early in the summer (this is no lie) because everything is so pretty and cool in the shade. And it's great how late the sun sets (sometimes 8:30pm!) -it gives you a nice long day. And by summer, most of the grass and such has recovered from the winter sand-dump. And of course, no school!

diamondpearl876
March 17th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I like summer the most. I hate the cold since my skin gets so dry all of the time. Plus, there's no school.

I hate fall because I know winter is coming soon, and I don't like the rain in the spring.

Jessie
March 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Spring [my Birthday season] and Fall [colors!] are my favorite.

I love Winter, but not GA Winters [which suck]. We NEVER get snow. Just cold rain. It's 30 degree's one day then 70 the next. >.> And it's always MUDDY! But I also love Winter because Christmas is my favorite Holiday. :D