PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear to bed?

Soul Eater
February 11th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Please, keep this appropriate, okay? Don't say that you sleep in the nude. I'll except if you say you sleep in underwear or a T-shirt or just underwear...but make sure you dont get carried away and be all...childish. D: Audy said its fine if you guys say you sleep in the nude but just dont make a big deal out of it...

Anyway, what do you usaully wear to bed?

I just wear one of my anime T-shirts and some underwear. XD I get hot during the night. However, if I'm just running around the house I always have a pair of pajama bottoms on. :]

ClassicRockFan
February 11th, 2008, 06:06 PM
I usually wear a white T-shirt and gym shorts since I don't use them right now for Gym.

Kaiora
February 11th, 2008, 06:18 PM
I just wear a big t-shirt and some shorts. I think it is stupid if you dress up to go to sleep... I mean really, why even bother?

So people, just go casual. ^_^

Zorua
February 11th, 2008, 06:20 PM
You know what you wear when you want to go outside and stuff? Casual clothes. Jeans, shoes and everything. XD

"Who the hell goes to sleep with SHOES?!"

I very rarely do that. So socks it is, I suppose. :(

mystletainn
February 11th, 2008, 06:41 PM
I wear a fuzzy bear suit to bed because I like to feel like I'm hibernating when I sleep...

What. Why are you guys looking at me like that? Stop that! ;_;

Boxers and a tee shirt on warm summer nights.

Ausaudriel
February 11th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Please, keep this appropriate, okay? Don't say that you sleep in the nude. I'll except if you say you sleep in underwear or a T-shirt or just underwear...but make sure you dont get carried away and be all...childish. D: Audy said its fine if you guys say you sleep in the nude but just dont make a big deal out of it.
Just for the record, he brought that up first. o____o;

Err anyway, I usually sleep in just a pair of boxers. Sometimes pajama pants/shorts. :D I have a black pair of pajama shorts (they go just past my knees) with red writing on them. :>

Morkula
February 11th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Oh crap, not this thread AGAIN.

I usually sleep in a t-shirt and boxers. If I get really cold, I'll put on a pair of long pajama pants.

Saryka
February 11th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Mismatched PJ's... I can't be bothered to match 'em. It's usually a T-shirt and some sort of PJ pants, though.

Soul Eater
February 11th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Oh crap, not this thread AGAIN.

I usually sleep in a t-shirt and boxers. If I get really cold, I'll put on a pair of long pajama pants.

*slaps Robo* What do you mean again? D< I've never seen this thread posted before. >O

I like the cold so...even during the summer I'll keep my window open and my fan on. :x My room gets hot too easily and if I'm in layers I'll sweat to death.

BeachBoy
February 11th, 2008, 07:19 PM
A giant T and some PJs, or sweatpants, if it's hot some boxers :\

And sometimes if I'm so worn out I can just sleep in the cloths I wore during the day...

Tr@ce
February 11th, 2008, 07:19 PM
I sleep in the clothes that I wore during that day.

Virtual Chatot
February 11th, 2008, 07:20 PM
A T-Shirt and Miami Redhawks Pajama Pants

If I don't remember or I'm to tired, I'll just sleep in a shirt and my underwear :3

Chikara
February 11th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Either soffees and a huge shirt, or pajama pants and a huge shirt. If it's a day without school, I wear my pajamas through the day, and wear them to bed again XD;

If it's really...REALLY hot, a tank top and soffees :D

txteclipse
February 11th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I just change into my clothes for the next day and wear those...

"Who the **** goes to sleep with SHOES?!"

If I'm really tired after school, I sometimes take a nap without taking my shoes off. It's not that uncommon for me I suppose.

usami
February 11th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I sleep in the same thing I wore during the day, unless I'm wearing long pants, in which case I'll put on a pair of shorts.

Tetsu
February 11th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? Is that the thing when I lose conciousness for 8-10 hours and watch weird T.V. shows in my head?

Well when that happens I'm usually just in my jeans.

Gerri Shin
February 11th, 2008, 07:40 PM
in the winter I sleep in my good ol' pinstripe Pj's and snuggle into my super warm goose-own comforter
in the summer if its hot enough, I just go Au Naturale.

Gummy
February 11th, 2008, 07:41 PM
I sleep in footed pajamas. I usually just have a pair of boxers and a T-shirt on while I sleep, no matter what the weather.

Akio123
February 11th, 2008, 09:45 PM
I wear Sweatpants and a t-shirt to bed. They are comfortable and that's what really counts I think. XD

Sammi
February 12th, 2008, 12:12 AM
I'm pretty good about changing into pajama pants these days, and I usually wear some sort of shirt or tank top with it, tank tops preferred. If it's cold, I may wear my thin robe, a long-sleeve shirt, or both. I may wear shorts once in a blue moon in the summer. Sometimes I'm too lazy to get undressed and fall asleep in my clothes. Tonight might be one of those nights.

Pikabloo
February 12th, 2008, 01:24 AM
When I'm feeling really lazy, I just sleep in what I wore for the day. Although, usually, I just usually wear a big t-shirt and sweatpants to sleep. Sometimes, when I'm not feeling lazy, I put on some pajamas.

Went
February 12th, 2008, 07:27 AM
Pijamas, without socks. They are very annoying. I don't like to sleep with the same clothes I have used all the day.

Cloud_85
February 12th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Well I have 2 options:
If I'm TOO tired I not change my clothes even....(Nasty XD)
But, If not I usually sleep in boxer or with a pijamas shorts

Binary
February 12th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Mostly I wear pajamas and a T-Shirt....
sometimes I can't bother to change....xD

~C3LEBI

Zanacross
February 12th, 2008, 09:18 AM
I sleep in my cloths a lot because I'm lazy. At 4 am you don't really feel like taking your cloths off

Karonte
February 12th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Summer huge shirt and undies (Eww..)
Winter:Long sleeved shirt, Long pants.

BakingBluePotatoe
February 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM
xDD

usually either what I wore that day, Or what I plan to were the next day... lol

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 12th, 2008, 02:12 PM
I wear my leopard print pjs... ^_^

Cassino
February 12th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Please, keep this appropriate, okay? Don't say that you sleep in the nude. I'll except if you say you sleep in underwear or a T-shirt or just underwear...but make sure you dont get carried away and be all...childish. D: Audy said its fine if you guys say you sleep in the nude but just dont make a big deal out of it...

There really wouldn't be anything more to it that saying one sleeps without anything on, so it's even possible to be inappropriate? No. o_O

Me? Pyjamas.

February 12th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Boxers and nothing else. My friend wears nothing but socks. O_O Don't ask why, I don't even know. xD

Wish
February 12th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I usually wear what I wear that day. Sometimes I change to make myself more comfortable. So usually I wear a t-shirt and gym shorts to bed. :\

The Fallen
February 12th, 2008, 07:41 PM
Just a regular t-shirt and depending on the season some shorts or pants.

Sylphiel
February 13th, 2008, 03:09 PM
Used to be that I'd just fall asleep in whatever I'd already been wearing during the day. When I'm really tired, I can't be bothered to change at all. Sleep > comfort, sadly.

However, now I usually just leave my regular shirt on, and then put on a pair of pajama shorts or pants (depending on how chilly the night is) in place of my normal shorts/pants.

My poor pajama shirts are just sitting around collecting dust, haha.

Soul Eater
February 13th, 2008, 03:11 PM
Used to be that I'd just fall asleep in whatever I'd already been wearing during the day. When I'm really tired, I can't be bothered to change at all. Sleep > comfort, sadly.

However, now I usually just leave my regular shirt on, and then put on a pair of pajama shorts or pants (depending on how chilly the night is) in place of my normal shorts/pants.

My poor pajama shirts are just sitting around collecting dust, haha.

lol...I always give them to my mom. XD All i want is the bottoms.

Aegis
February 13th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Most of the year I wear a T-shirt and boxers, but occasionally in the summer I'll just wear my boxers, otherwise I'd be cooked when I woke up :x

Sweet Candace
February 13th, 2008, 03:20 PM
It depends on the season

For winter: I wear a shirt and pants. In the summer, I wear a shirt and shorts. Fall and Spring I just wear whatever makes me comfortable

Sorano
February 13th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Well, in the winter I usually wear really gigantic sweaters because they're cozy and warm. :x And I wear shorts or just regular pajama pants.

In the summers it gets really hot in my room, so I wear shorts and t-shirt every single night. x__x

Kyoko
February 13th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I generally wear a tank top and a hoody with some pajama pants XD Nothing special. During the summer, it's the same thing excpet no hoody and I might wear capri pants instead of pants depending on how hot it is.

Natalie♥
February 13th, 2008, 05:22 PM
spring/fall- shirt or tank top with shorts or pj pants
summer- tank top and shorts
winter- shirt/long sleeve and pj pants

The Infinite Devil Machine
February 17th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Well, I wear a tee-shirt and boxers almost all year round. In the winter, I might throw on a robe.

Conman
February 17th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Boxers and some shorts does it for me. I may wear a T-shirt if it's cold enough.

Ichikool
February 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM
Wow, I feel like one of the only ones around here who wears pajamas. XD

It depends on the season to me, in winter I wear a big T-shirt and pajama pants and in the summer I wear a big T-shirt with shorts. Spring and fall depends too, whatever I feel comfortable in.

Himawarii
February 17th, 2008, 07:51 PM
T-shirt and fleece pants.
Every once in awhile,I'll wear my pajamas though.

Shijuukara
February 18th, 2008, 01:52 AM
[css-div="background-color: #ffffff; border: 2px solid #7c7c7c; width: 420px;-moz-border-radius: 15px; background-image: url('http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6852/bgyonw1.gif'); background-position: top right; background-repeat: no-repeat; opacity: 1.0;"][css-div="text-align: center; padding: 20px; font-family: Calibri, Verdana; font-size: 11px; color: #772d0d;"][css-span="font-size: 16px;"]A c e n d o[/css-span]

if i'm out and about in the house i usually wear some shorts and a shirt.

when in bed, i usually go down to boxers or less.

;x[/css-div][/css-div]

Aizuke
February 18th, 2008, 02:08 AM
Anything I wore during the day, or if I shower before bed, I'll usually wear half of what I'm going to wear tomorrow..

Except for jeans, I won't sleep in jeans.

Sanctuary
February 18th, 2008, 06:08 AM
I almost always bother to get into my pyjamas to sleep. And they got cute little duckies and monkies all over them.
But every now and then I like to sleep in so I wear my school clothes to sleep so I don't need to wake up and bother getting changed.

Usually it gets cold during winter so I wear one of those night robes with my pyjamas.
With my electric blanket. Heaven. <3

Abolishing Flames
February 18th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Running pants and long sleeved shirts. In cold nights, I'll wear a beanie. This is really convenient especially if I'm planning on running early the next day. I could just jump, breakfast, brush teeth, and then go off.

Warheart
February 18th, 2008, 02:56 PM
I don't really..own clothing I hold in reserve for sleeping in ._.

I'll usually just fall asleep in whatever i was wearing earlier that day..sometimes if it's hot out though, I'll sleep naked.

..Yeah, that's right..I change my sheets after, though <_<

WarHawk
February 18th, 2008, 02:58 PM
I just wear my boxers and a shirt when I go to sleep.

Memory
February 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Eh, I usually just sleep in my clothes, doesn't make a difference to me~

abarai
February 19th, 2008, 06:05 AM
just boxers,and sometimes i'll wear whatever i was wearing that day but rarely.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 19th, 2008, 07:41 AM
I got to take sleeping pills before I sleep

anyways I go to bed with Pajamas all year round

:t354:TG

Stevo-kun
February 19th, 2008, 05:32 PM
I sleep in my underwear, all year around, well, no socks, obviously.

Lumine
February 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I just wear boxers and T-shirt.