PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to Team Rocket?

VideoFan9864
February 12th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Before the end of the FRLG saga, giovanni found his son and silver accepted him in return. According to Giovanni that was his only reason for assuming command of Team Rocket again. Yet his son was turned to stone. I am sure once Giovanni finds out, he will do whatever it takes to revive him. If thats the case in the event, the other five pokedex holders fail to defeat Guile Hideout or even succeed, one of two things can happen, Giovanni can either assume command of Team Rocket again or Storc use him as a puppet. Since it was Storc's fault that it happened, she might claim to have a way to revive silver.

What do you guys think? Because in my opinion Guile is already outnumbered and based on the latest summary, he is on the verge on losing.

QueenZ
February 12th, 2008, 06:40 AM
What season are you talking about? Because i've seen only 3 of them.. :(

VideoFan9864
February 12th, 2008, 02:31 PM
The manga of course till Volume 28 and your possible theories on its continuation. I am sure most of us read summaries from other sites.

MiX
February 13th, 2008, 05:52 AM
I'm sure it'll take Giovanni some time to recover from his injuries. And I HOPE he will live to see his son again... ;-;

Cem-chan
February 14th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Um I think Giovanni is dead. He had some disease and the fire really didnt make things better

MiX
February 18th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I realy hope we'll see more Giovanni in the manga..
He was my most favorite character ;(