PDA

View Full Version : What is your pet doing?

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 06:31 AM
If you have a pet, what is it doing right now? Right now my two cats are watching birds.
Rules: Be nice, no language please.

Gerri Shin
February 12th, 2008, 08:13 AM
My cat's outside getting steadily whiter with the falling snow (go into the garage you silly cat!)

Virtual Chatot
February 12th, 2008, 08:15 AM
My cat is sitting on my lap whist I sit at my computer

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Awe! How sweet, whats the cats' names?

ktn
February 12th, 2008, 08:22 AM
my kittens are sleeping on the couch

Virtual Chatot
February 12th, 2008, 08:29 AM
Awe! How sweet, whats the cats' names?

Shakespeare ( I usually just call him Speare )

Horizon
February 12th, 2008, 08:50 AM
My dog, a Whippet, has just got all excited because me and my brother have come home. he loves us.

bgt
February 12th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Trying to hump a stuffed animal.

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 12:28 PM
My cat's won't lay on the couch with me. *tears*
Actually they're kittens, so I wouldn't suspect them to lay with me.

Kotowari
February 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
My cat, Leopold, is sitting on my Mom's lap watching her.

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 12:48 PM
tehe.. Now I'm jealous! XD

quintowill
February 12th, 2008, 01:00 PM
My three birds are eating.

Virtual Chatot
February 12th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Shakespeare is still on my lap asleep after 6 hours[/fatcat]

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
February 12th, 2008, 01:11 PM
My Dog, Louie is being the lazy doggy he is and
almost falling asleep on his bed.

won't even budge.

Gerri Shin
February 12th, 2008, 01:12 PM
My Cat is now outside asleep on the porch swing underneath his sister and about 4-5 nieces/nephews

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 01:27 PM
My three birds are eating.
Birds? I've never met anyone who had birds before.

msdmario
February 12th, 2008, 01:58 PM
My cats are sleeping like they usually do about 97% of the day. One is sleeping on the couch while the other one is sunbathing by the porch door. It's late afternoon right now which makes it a good time for my cat to sunbathe.

Saryka
February 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
My hamster is... uh... probably decomposed and buried beneath many feet of dirt. It died two years ago. o_O

BeachBoy
February 12th, 2008, 02:17 PM
My hamster is... uh... probably decomposed and buried beneath many feet of dirt. It died two years ago. o_O

Ok, that was disturping :\

Anyways, My dog Scruffles and Tink are asleep, my pocket parrat, keylime, is chirping like a crazy fool, and my ferret , cookie, is asleep in my clothes bin...

WAKE UP ZOO!

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 12th, 2008, 02:17 PM
My doggy Henry is outside, and my doggy Matilda is inside sleeping.

Kaiora
February 12th, 2008, 02:24 PM
My dog Mitsey, a miniature poodle, is on my lap asleep. She is usually always licking stuff. She just sits down and licks the floor... weird dog. O_o

My cat, Fat Louie, is in our garage laying on the cement floor. He's a huge cat and he only comes to our house every now and then. So he'll probably leave in a few hours and I won't see him for a least a couple of weeks.

Virtual Chatot
February 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
My cat jumped off my lap and landed on my bed

Now going on 7 hours sleeping

Sokai
February 12th, 2008, 02:44 PM
My doggie, a Miniature Fox Terrier (and turning 14 in dog years on Valentine's Day, baby. :D ), is currently tied to the door (he's an outside dog, but my mom spoils him to death and lets him in when my dad's not around), lying down and napping cuz my mom won't give him any Ramen noodles. o3o

February 12th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Well none are around me so I will post a little hunch.

Harley (Dog at dads.): Attack Peanut.
Peanut (Dog at dads.): Hiding and crapping himself because he is scared of Harley (And everything else XDDDDDDD).
Smokey (Cat we gave away because the house burnt down and when we moved she wasn't allowed. And she has a heart condition. She almost died. ;-;): Missing me, my mom, and my brother.

-screams I MISS YOU TOO SMOKEY- ;-;

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 04:49 PM
My cat jumped off my lap and landed on my bed

Now going on 7 hours sleeping Does it ever stop sleeping? 0.O

Most of your pets are dead everyone! You're making me feel depressed... You'll be getting a court date soon for making me feel depressed! XD

Sorano
February 12th, 2008, 05:00 PM
My Chihuahua.. is doing some business on some newspapers. srsly.

EDIT O-Or.. trying to, at least. o__o; uhhh.

+Sneasel™
February 12th, 2008, 05:01 PM
3 of my cats are sleeping on my mom's bed. One is outside running around, and the last one is in the ground (i will always miss him *sob*)

Ichikool
February 12th, 2008, 05:04 PM
*Looks around at pets* I have five cats and a dog... where ar they?

My dog Jazmine is walking around trying to get someone to let her outside,
Tuffy, my cat is sitting on the coffee table watching American Idol and waiting for me to move my laptop so he can sit on me, and my fat cat Cybill is angrily sitting on the couch and being... pretty hissy.
My other cats must be hiding I guess. xD

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 05:09 PM
*Looks around at pets* I have five cats and a dog... where ar they?

My dog Jazmine is walking around trying to get someone to let her outside,
Tuffy, my cat is sitting on the coffee table watching American Idol and waiting for me to move my laptop so he can sit on me, and my fat cat Cybill is angrily sitting on the couch and being... pretty hissy.
My other cats must be hiding I guess. xD 6 pets, *whistles* how do you deal with that? There is nothing wrong with fat cats! XD

Ichikool
February 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM
6 pets, *whistles* how do you deal with that? There is nothing wrong with fat cats! XD

I used to have more, I used to have them and three hamsters.
My fat cat Cybill is a real beeotch though. I found another one of my cats... Poopooz is her name and she's sleeping on a chair. She's so troublesome when she's awake... not destructive but she demands attention. Demands it... xD;

Off-topic: Cheese. =]

Tater Tot
February 12th, 2008, 05:15 PM
I used to have more, I used to have them and three hamsters.
My fat cat Cybill is a real beeotch though. I found another one of my cats... Poopooz is her name and she's sleeping on a chair. She's so troublesome when she's awake... not destructive but she demands attention. Demands it... xD;

Off-topic: Cheese. =]
Poopooz? Why'd you name it poopooz?XD

Tr@ce
February 12th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Well, my sister has a hamster, and it's sleepin'.

Cassino
February 13th, 2008, 05:10 AM
Big black dog of mine... he's lying on the trampoline in the garden, soaking up the sunlight.

I have more pets, but meh...

Obito.
February 13th, 2008, 05:23 AM
one of my cats is anoying me!!!!

Sanctuary
February 13th, 2008, 05:24 AM
My Pomeranian (type of dog) is.. sleeping on the couch with my dad watching TV, while he gives her a little tummy-rub. XD

But she's been really sick today, umm.. she vomited a couple of times and has had diarrohea. (yes, it's DISGUSTING.) >.<
Thinking of taking her to the veterinarian..

シーツー
February 13th, 2008, 05:50 AM
My dog Shadow is outside right now and laying in the sun. He loves to sunbathe xD
I dunno what Moritz (my cat) is doing. I guess he's sleeping somewhere in my own room and tonight he will annoy me with his meow._.

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 06:47 AM
My Pomeranian (type of dog) is.. sleeping on the couch with my dad watching TV, while he gives her a little tummy-rub. XD

But she's been really sick today, umm.. she vomited a couple of times and has had diarrohea. (yes, it's DISGUSTING.) >.<
Thinking of taking her to the veterinarian.. Poor puppy, it's the season for that to go around though! I'm very thankful none of my kitties caught it. Thinking of taking her to the veterinarian? You shouldn't be thinking of that, you should be actually taking her. Not saying this in the mean strict way, but she needs to go to the doctor.. Poor puppy......... *tears*
Today, my brother is playing hide and go seek with one of our kittens Bubba.

Virtual Chatot
February 13th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Shakespeare is now eating breakfast while sitting on my lap. ( typing is slow because I have to get around the bowl with my fingers )

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Shakespeare is now eating breakfast while sitting on my lap. ( typing is slow because I have to get around the bowl with my fingers ) That's a first. O.0
My kittens eat like pigs, except fish, they hate fish. Pretty wierd right?

Sweet Candace
February 13th, 2008, 09:47 AM
My cat is sitting underneath a TV tray looking at the TV

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Sometimes my cats watch TV too. :D

Rabid Jigglypuff
February 13th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Basking. Like he does always...

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Do yall's pets have toys that they play with a lot?

Virtual Chatot
February 13th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Do yall's pets have toys that they play with a lot?

My cat plays with my shoes

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Does anyone have lasers? It's an awesome toy, where you push a button, and it's almost like a flashlight, and my cats follow the light all around the house.

Gummy
February 13th, 2008, 02:05 PM
I don't have a pet but if I did, it'd probably be annoying my sister... yeah, I'd train my pet to do that.

Ausaudriel
February 13th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Does anyone have lasers? It's an awesome toy, where you push a button, and it's almost like a flashlight, and my cats follow the light all around the house.
We have those, and our cats love them too. 8( They go insane over them, it's awesome.

(Mine are sleeping right now, as usual. Lazy creatures.)

Tater Tot
February 13th, 2008, 02:14 PM
We have those, and our cats love them too. 8( They go insane over them, it's awesome.

(Mine are sleeping right now, as usual. Lazy creatures.) That's what cats are like! ^_^

Wish
February 13th, 2008, 04:50 PM
My dog right now is....Sleeping I guess. xD He is very lazy.

Spaekle Oddberry
February 13th, 2008, 07:49 PM
My cat Shadow just jumped up onto my bed, and he's laying on one of my pillows. I called out to him and he looked at me and twitched his tail. :]

...and now he came over to me and I'm patting him on the head. :]

Kayleigh
February 14th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Um, our dogs are just... sleeping. As usual. XD But they're staying in our backyard today, because it's nice and sunny outside. I'm sure they'll wake up and start barking if someone happens to walk past them on our street, though.

Annnd I'm sure anyone could guess what my fish is doing. (RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE LULZ.)

Sweet Candace
February 14th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Now I think my cat is sleeping on my parents bed. She's just a lazy cat now

txteclipse
February 14th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Killing me, probably, at least by the time this makes it to the interwebs. My cat is insane, and thus tries to assassinate me almost constantly.

My dog may protect me, though, as he seems to like me okay. Together, we can usually hold off the cat.

Shaydeh
February 15th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I've got two dogs, both male, never seen a female in their lives. My parents have always refused to get a female. The dogs are kinda old now, and don't seem to do much these days. Either lounging, sleeping, eating, erm decorating the yard, or getting desperate on each other.

We used to have two birds also, a male and female. I didn't pay much attention to them. I can't even remember their names. The male would always peck on the female until we randomly found him lying dead in the cage one morning. We suspect the female killed him. So we gave her away.

diamondpearl876
February 15th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Dog's probably sleeping, though he usually barks at absolutely nothing.

Birds are just climbing around on the cage, occasionally chirping for no reason. :P

Tater Tot
February 16th, 2008, 07:13 AM
One of my Cats Bubba is playing with the door on the litter box. Again!

Aizuke
February 17th, 2008, 03:45 AM
My cat's probably sleeping outside in a bush.

My dog's probably eating or running around like he has A.D.D.

And my fish are probably finishing off my angel fish they killed the other day...

Jubilation
February 17th, 2008, 03:46 AM
My dog is outside the window watching the TV lol

Nytkoi
February 17th, 2008, 06:37 AM
My cat, Plazma, is right now on my bed, sleeping.

Sweet Candace
February 17th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Now my cat is curled up next to my dad on the couch. She's a "daddy cat" as my mom puts it

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
February 21st, 2008, 08:47 AM
Right now, my Pet (Snakes x3) is just staring at Jerry Springer and my Lizards(x2) are eating

:t354:TG

Tater Tot
February 21st, 2008, 11:46 AM
Awe, both of my cats are lying on the bed sleep. How sweet. :)

Anastasia.R
February 21st, 2008, 12:19 PM
My pet is swiming. :P Bluescale *pet's name* is a Chinesse fighting fish so ... yeah no other fish is with him.

~A.R

PsyMaster
February 22nd, 2008, 12:25 AM
One of my rabbits are on my lap while the other is trying to jump on the kitchen counter

Jubilation
February 22nd, 2008, 12:26 AM
My dog is staring at a ant XD

Unlimited NiGHTS
February 22nd, 2008, 12:59 AM
Well, I can't tell you what my pet's doing, but I can tell you what it's not doing.

Existing.

Yeah, I don't have a pet. I'm just posting to make you guys smile.

Dave-o-rama
February 22nd, 2008, 03:59 AM
my dog's probably sleeping,
the two kittens are running around,
and idk what my older cat is doing...
then i also have a rabbit, who is probably still sleeping too.

my dog's probably sleeping,
the two kittens are running around,
and idk what my older cat is doing...
then i also have a rabbit, who is probably still sleeping too.

PsyMaster
February 22nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
my rabbits are jumping around with each other

Jessie
February 22nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
Uhm...my horse is outside rolling in the mud...he's going to be fun to clean later. xD

My dog is sleeping...and our puppy is barking at my other dog (the one sleeping)...silly dogs.

Zanacross
February 22nd, 2008, 09:16 AM
My dog is sleeping. I'm going to go play with him soon because I love him.

Tater Tot
February 22nd, 2008, 09:30 AM
It's nice to know that everyone loves their pet. There is nothing that makes you happier than your pet. Ya know they say that pets usually change peoples lives? ^.^

Sea_Guardian
February 24th, 2008, 02:16 AM
I have a fish. Which are Karps and an Albino Hammerhead. They are swimming.

KingCJ
February 24th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Right now my dog is sniffing the couch.

Sea_Guardian
February 24th, 2008, 02:35 AM
Meh fishes are currently eating right now.

Azonic
February 24th, 2008, 06:47 AM
I don't have a pet :D;;;

I don't really want one D:

Virtual Chatot
February 24th, 2008, 06:51 AM
- My cats are sleeping on my couch
- My Fishes are watching me
- My Corals are...um...Photosynthesizing

Adventure
February 24th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I've got five dogs and two cats.

Right now, one of my cats is sitting outside my window and yelling at me for not letting it in :badsmile:
My dogs are probably playing with rocks in the garden... they tend to do that.

Ichikool
February 24th, 2008, 08:35 AM
*Looks around* Poopooz, one of my cats, was just playing with a catnip toy... and she was getting 'high.' >.<
XD

Andrea
February 24th, 2008, 10:08 PM
My cat Keiko is curled up with me. Pfft what am i saying curled, more like fully out stretched. Taking up more than half the chair and left me with nothing -_-

Chuck̄
February 24th, 2008, 10:12 PM
Skitsy is asleep on my feet right now
(wake up you funny dog, my feet are falling asleep)

Snivi
February 24th, 2008, 10:22 PM
She is eating Lasagna! XD My cat is such a weirdo and maybe related to Garfield. XD

Tater Tot
February 25th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Lasagna actually might be something that all cats crave, you see alot of cats eating lasagna you know?